Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: EARTHQUAKE !
Margie
Banned

[*] posted on 6-15-2004 at 04:26 PM
EARTHQUAKE !

Yo, shake it baby shake, we just had an earthquake ! My plant fell down ! It really shook ! The neighbors said it was a 5.1 off of Rosarito, anybody feel it ? They have the news on, and they are saying they don't know if it's a pre
cursor to a larger one or what.

Whoa !!!!

There was one, a baby, about 3.5 off Playas a couple months back.

[Edited on 6-15-2004 by Margie]

Mexitron
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 6-15-2004 at 04:31 PM

I felt it here in San Clemente a little--turned on the news though and didn't see any reports.........surf it Margie!!!
Margie
Banned

[*] posted on 6-15-2004 at 04:34 PM

Yea right, with my bandages all over, I'm looking out the window, here it comes, the big one ! Ha Ha Ha Ha !

whodat54321
Nomad

Mood: trying new stuf

[*] posted on 6-16-2004 at 12:05 PM

woke up to use the potty and got knocked on my keester. any damage down there? heard tj city hall was evacuated briefly.
Margie
Banned

[*] posted on 6-16-2004 at 01:17 PM

don't know of any damage, but man I bet those high risers shook. Jide has a thread going on this too. Jack says the whole building shook over in Otay, we went into town and filled up on water for ourselves and the neighbors.

You know what was really weird, before the quake happened, Bandit the cat was running around the house like crazy, just at a gallop, and there were all these little ants all over my counter, no food out, and I was massacreing them with windex.

????

Heh, maybe this will be a good reason notto put that LNG platform out in the ocean afterall!!!

I have to ask you, whodat54321, wasn't that an old song, or prelude to a piece of music - whodat54321 ??

whodat54321
Nomad

Mood: trying new stuf

[*] posted on 6-16-2004 at 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Margie
don't know of any damage, but man I bet those high risers shook. Jide has a thread going on this too. Jack says the whole building shook over in Otay, we went into town and filled up on water for ourselves and the neighbors.

You know what was really weird, before the quake happened, Bandit the cat was running around the house like crazy, just at a gallop, and there were all these little ants all over my counter, no food out, and I was massacreing them with windex.

????

Heh, maybe this will be a good reason notto put that LNG platform out in the ocean afterall!!!

I have to ask you, whodat54321, wasn't that an old song, or prelude to a piece of music - whodat54321 ??

Cats are good earthquake detectors. Must be their sub-sonic hearing.

As for my handle, nothing to do with a song or any music I know. I'm primarily a bass player, my wife (passed away in 2002) was the guitar player and knew far more songs than I do and suggested it when another online ID was getting too much spam.

EDIT: I don't think anything's going to stop that LNG thing. Once Fox commits to something, he does it. I am only tweaked about it because of the potential exclusion zone which would wipe out the good fishing spots.

[Edited on 6-17-2004 by whodat54321]
Margie
Banned

[*] posted on 6-16-2004 at 08:51 PM

Yea, it sounds like something a musician would think up, sorry about your spouse.

Guess it turned out to be a 5.2, the paper said the buldings swayed in San Diego.

See ya later alligator.

;);););)

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.