Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Looking for a home under for under $60K
MitchMan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2009 at 01:52 PM

WalterByrd,
If you are looking for a lot to put your RV on it and then reside in that as a permanent or vacation home, I have a lot for you in the town of Loreto and 1.5 KM from the malecon and the marina and only three blocks from the new hospital and Bancomer. The lot is in a nice neighborhood with all the city sevices: aboveground electricity and telephone, underground water and sewer, paved streets and concrete sidewalks. Plenty of new construction all around and even a park with a beautiful palapa one block away and visible from the lot.

I have six such residential lots and two of the lots are very realistically priced to sell quickly. I built a website devoted to describing great low cost real estate, lots and housing in Loreto and La Paz, describing Loreto (even has a video of Loreto), real estate closing transaction, construction, and obtaining a new low cost studio home for $55,000 on your own lot. The lots start out at $18,000 USD for 246 sq meters (2,654 sq ft).

Loreto is arguably the most beautiful, peaceful, non-touristy authentic historical (first mission in all of the Americas) Baja town (pop. 14,000) with a beautiful island just six mile off the beach and only two miles from an international airport.

See my website at www.Baja-Lots.com for all the "real" information on low cost housing and lots in Loreto.

I am not a wealthy guy, but I too wanted a place in the Baja that I could afford. I did alot of research and got alot of first hand experience and put all my findings in the website.
moosehunter1957

[*] posted on 1-3-2010 at 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by walterbyrd
I don't expect anything by the ocean for that price, but what about something inland? I would also like internet access, and fairly close to a town.

We have a place in Mulege , just reduced price , check it out at www.bajaquest.com/re1415/
Bronco
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-3-2010 at 11:23 AM
La Bufadora with ocean view

2 lots with garage,guest house,2 story unit, BQ area 3 concrete slabs for boats,cars etc. This is a steal at $40 k. It belongs to our neighbors of 10 years who just inherited some land in the hills above La Jolla camp. If interested u2u and I will send pictures.

Bronco
Bajajim1313

[*] posted on 1-4-2010 at 08:52 AM

I have a 2 bedroom 1 bath casita for sale in Mulege. I lived there full time until Hurricane Jimena and had DSL internet access and all the amenities. My home is completely cleaned up and is now configured as "flood tolerant". It is the nicest house in the Orchard Vacation Village, close to the Sea of Cortez. We are looking to sell it for $50,000, and the property is titled. We have a current fideicomiso. If you're interested, we can send current pictures. You can email a reply to janddstraus@gmail.com.

Bueno suerte

Jim Straus
meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-4-2010 at 11:30 AM

There are many many places here for 60K or less if you are interested in
being on Sea of Cortez / San Felipe side.
Bajajim1313

[*] posted on 2-1-2010 at 12:28 PM
Still looking?

I have a casita (2 bedroom, 1 bath) that I lived in full time in Mulege. The land is titled through a fideicomiso. When I lived there, I had all the amenities including high speed internet access and high def tv. Yes the house went through the flood but it weathered the storm, is completely fixed up again as good as new and has made it through the worst storm Mulege has had to date. I am asking $50,000 for it and can send you pictures of this great house if you're still looking.

Thanks
roamingthroughbaja
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-1-2010 at 01:27 PM

Here is a link to a brand new home in El Centenario for $49,900.
http://www.lapaz-centenariohomes.com/Listing/ViewListingDeta...
BajaGordon

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 04:10 PM

Under $60K? How can you beat a solid 1 bedroom for under $40K just 30 minutes from Ensenada. This is a great deal...
http://sites.google.com/site/bajabungalows/home/spotlight
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 4-12-2010 at 04:42 PM

i was in Tony's home with him this weekend.
it is very nice and a good buy for some one.
i would recommend adding on the lot behind him too for added patio or storage.

[Edited on 4-13-2010 by capt. mike]

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
roamingthroughbaja
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-13-2010 at 12:09 PM

Here's another one on a 20X40 lot in El Centenario. Brand new, fully fenced. No thru road.
http://www.lapaz-centenariohomes.com/La_Paz_Municipality/Baj...
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

cool.gif posted on 4-13-2010 at 12:28 PM

Mike,
That was my casita you were in. Not sure if you were in Jim's too, but he is not here now, although his is still for sale. Mine is the one that has an available lot behind it. Mine also has a 2nd bathroom upstairs, real tile floors, petate ceilings, double dormer upstairs. You can't go wrong with my house or Jim's.

Mine too is fully restored and I have gotten insurance for this year which includes Flood and Earthquake. (Didn't have insurance last year but restored it for less than $3,000).I am also throwing in my fishing boat as a sweetener. (The boat will come off the deal at the end of April and I will tow it back to No. California). The price is $50,000, TURNKEY. This is way below the price I paid to have it built four and a half years ago. I had it for sale two years ago for $145,000. That is what some others have paid for similar houses here in The Orchard.

My price of $50,000 is not negotiable. I am losing a lot of money already at that price. In that it is insured, and if it should fall down in another flood, (not likely)I will collect, not rebuild and still have a valuable RV pad. If we have no flood this year, my price will go up substantially.

The reason I have not put it on The BajaNomad is because, for whatever reason, a stalker posted my information with negative personal comments.

It will probably flood again, but it is cinder block construction with steel. No drywall. It is easy to clean up after a flood. Very much worth the risk, especially since it is still insureable. It survived Hurricane Jimena, the worst hurricane in history, and is as pretty as ever after cleaning up.

We have our own H.O. Association and we control the Security, electric, water and road infrastructure and common areas. It is a fine community with good neighbors. I also have a Fideicomiso, the bank trust. It is NOT leased land.

This house is a must see! You can't imagine how nice our restored houses and neighborhood looks...what community spirit and pride! The downside is that there is still a lot of rubble along the river where most of the damage occurred. Some have cleared their lots and are suitable as RV pads with electricity and water. Some are building simple palapas. The lots themselves are worth 20,000 to 35,000.

I gave Rick Barber of Pelican Reef Realty Center a listing. You can see it on his website or on BajaQuest. Rick can get all the paper work through and closed in the most expedient manner. You can also contact me if you prefer. I will still give Rick a commission even if you buy it directly from me because he has advertised it and he will process the sale.

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 4-13-2010 at 12:33 PM

yes, i corrected - it was Tony's that i was in. very nice casita.
i didn't see Jim's - i am not sure who he is - although i probably saw his listed someplace.
i get very cornfudes...:lol::lol:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Jodine

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 05:22 PM

http://www.viviun.com/AD-178075/
angels4
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 01:58 PM

Jodine,
What a beautiful Casita! Good luck with the sale.:D
Laura
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.