Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: The Trolls of Nomad
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 08:21 PM
Who started a troll thread looking for a fight?

Dennis,

I'm with Paulina. You Number 1.

I'm covering your back.
stanburn
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 08:24 PM

Yup Dennis there is a reason why some accumulates 7500 posts in less than 3 years yet doesn't have many fans, yet you throw hate at someone who in the same period has 74 posts. hmmmm

You seem to think you are an intellegent man, so you you can figure it out.

I will be waiting for your slinking of crap without substance my way which should take you over 7500!. Well I probably won't be waiting, actually I probably won't even visit the tread again as it doesn't have much to do with Baja and your replies and my reply have done nothing to get it focused on Baja. My bad.
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 08:39 PM

:lol: Dennis, I just love you. Dern and I are having a wonderful evening because of this thread.

On another note, regarding post numbers, some people have more posts in a shorter period of time than others. Yes, that's a fact. It might be interesting though to look at how many of the lower posters have mulitiple personalities on this board.

Maybe if one were to add up the total amount of posts that the person who has three sign in names has accumulated, it might just even out in the long run.

Just tossing that thought around...

P<*)))>{

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 08:43 PM

Say goodnight DENNIS!

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 08:46 PM

Thanks, guys. I have to turn in.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee
Dennis,

I'm with Paulina. You Number 1.

I'm covering your back.

Thanks Lee. Can't go dark without saying "Hi...it's good to see you" and thanks. Glad you're back.
ArroyoTaxi
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina
:lol:

On another note, regarding post numbers, some people have more posts in a shorter period of time than others. Yes, that's a fact. It might be interesting though to look at how many of the lower posters have mulitiple personalities on this board.

Maybe if one were to add up the total amount of posts that the person who has three sign in names has accumulated, it might just even out in the long run.

Just tossing that thought around...

P<*)))>{

Hey Paulina, no disrespect whatsoever - but I think your post might be directed at me - I'm a one-and-only poster - no alter egos etc... I love this forum and I *think* I've been a good poster. I'm sorry to be involved in this thread, but DENNIS is a bully. Period. and tonight, I just don't feel like being bullied. I know I know I know. I figure there is at least 25-30 years difference between us ( both my wife and I are turning 40 this year) but this forum is so much more pleasant when he's not around. He's a drag and a downer.
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ArroyoTaxi
Hey Paulina, no disrespect whatsoever - but I think your post might be directed at me .

No Sr. Taxi, not at all. You'll have to take my word on this one.

My post was just a thought I threw out there. Every once and a while this board experiences a low tide, the kind of tide where the mud stinks. During that tidal period new posters often appear out of nowhere, posters who's words carry a flavor that sounds familiar, but comes with a different sign in name.

These people will "troll" a thread to get their point across, then appear as someone else only to contine the troll. If you were to add their post counts up, it would come close to those who have the youknowwhatties to call it as it is without having to make up various user names to make their point.

On another note,
I take care not to pass judgement on people that I haven't met face to face.

P<*)))>{

docsmom
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 09:54 PM

Love your sarcasim Dennis! Always find you amusing and you haven't offended me yet.
What was this thread about?

Nighty night..........
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 10:07 PM

Dennie---------You are the best-----------keep it up.

Barry
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by docsmom
Love your sarcasim Dennis! Always find you amusing and you haven't offended me yet.

Nighty night..........

Thank you Docsmom for putting this thread back on topic.

The Gull
Super Nomad

Mood: High

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 10:22 PM

None of you can get the job done right.

Here is my required dog picture:

This is actually a recent snapshot of Maria Belen Chapur the 41-year-old Argentine woman who has acknowledged having a relationship with South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

[Edited on 6-29-2009 by The Gull]

capt_29041130216b47d1890feba8f7a5a0e7_aptopix_world_s_ugliest_dog_canb103.jpg - 10kB

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2009 at 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Gull
This is actually a recent snapshot of Maria Belen Chapur the 41-year-old Argentine woman who has acknowledged having a relationship with South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

Well, the way the governor abandoned his wife and four sons and screwed up his entire political career, I'd have to guess her name is spelled wrong.

It's probably Maria Belen CHUPAR.

OK, I know some of you won't get that.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 12:52 AM

Hi there! I just dropped in to feel the love. Don't let me stop you.:spingrin:

Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 05:37 AM

What? A new forum we can troll? Where???????

I love the smell of burnt troll flesh in the morning.................gotta maintain my 5 star rating, doncha know.:P

[Edited on 6-29-2009 by Hook]

Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 06:01 AM

I need some help here.

Can someone please tell me the original intent of this website? When I joined, I was under the impression that it was to inform travelers of Baja how to enjoy and not abuse the land, to further their experience in Baja, and to serve as a message board between members to keep in touch.

Unfortunately, it is growing into a monster of hate and venom from very unhappy people. I understand that when you deal with the public you get a cross section of all personalities, including the a-- holes who are trying to poison this fine site.

Please, to those of you who have nothing good to say, it is OK to point out all the negatives about Baja along with the positives but keep the damn personal mud slinging to your self! You know who you are and if you do not know whom you are you have a lot more deeper issues than anyone on the site can help you with!

Let us get back to the beginning on why we write on this site.

"Can't we all just get along"?

Peace out,
Howard

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 06:58 AM

Ron
Thanks for not posting that pic last night, not sure I would have been able to get to sleep.
Larry
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 07:09 AM
'aging gracefully'

Ramumas sure gets around.
ArroyoTaxi
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaboRon

Just enjoy the beach

I wish I could un-see that photo. I'm going to have to go and cleanse myself in the Sea of Cortez. I hope to God there are no cougars on the beach this morning.
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 08:39 AM

Skeet - he was being a troll - gotcha.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.