Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  12
Author: Subject: palmeto99 - "5 o'clock Charlie"
Mexrick
Junior Nomad

Mood: Still a bit soggy!!!

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 11:45 AM
Mexican Law

Hey Guys... ease off. If you knew anything about Mexican law you would know that I can't say any more about why they left or who was responsible than I have without exposing myself to SERIOUS consequences. Here in Mexico, you can't say squat about anyone without putting your neck on the line and I'm not going to do that.

Those of you who know me know that I tell the truth... even if it hurts me or my business. I don't shade the truth and I tell both sides to a story. Those of you who know me also know that I tend to be blunt and don't add a bunch of extraneous BS to anything. If you don't want the answer, don't ask me the question because you may not like it but I guarantee it will be the truth. I can't, however, expand on what I've already said because of liability issues. I'm not trying to be cute, I just want to remain here without any more problems than I already have.

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
Mexrick
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 11:53 AM
No Ken...

No Ken. Pierce is NOT Palmetto and Doug know that. Doug has all of Pierce's IP addresses and they don't match.

Now can I go back to my Tecate Light?

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 02:14 PM

Well, maybe the letter was written in normal american legal protect my ass lingo, but to me as a Mexican, this guy is threatening my family.

JMHO

arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Well, maybe the letter was written in normal american legal protect my burro lingo, but to me as a Mexican, this guy is threatening my family.
JMHO

Jesse, that post makes absolutely no sense, unless you are the person referred to as "<redacted>" in that last email Doug posted.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 04:49 PM

Thank You Dennis for that thread link of Nov. of 06. That clearly explains what is really going on here. ....MY OH MY!!!!! ++C++
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:09 PM

I dont think that old thread explains a thing. It addresses why Bruce was unable to sell his property and why Pierce and Val decided to delay their return to Mulege till December; specifically, because of the flood.

How that explains the gist of this thread is beyond me.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook

How that explains the gist of this thread is beyond me.

If you have something better, let's hear it.
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:26 PM

Hook.... Whoever knows the real story is not saying at this time. It is a bit odd that Bruce can't or wont. Maybe their were others beside Bruce? Anybodys guess. ++C++
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:38 PM

Besides....We were led into this drama so, in the absence of facts, we're allowed to speculate. The whole truth and nothing but the truth doesn't really matter at this point. The plot has taken precedence.
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:39 PM

Is not Mexrick amd Pierce partners in the Pelicanreef Realestate Co?
Is their office closed? Out of Business?
Did not Pierce threaten to kill several Mulege residents?
He did.
The police were going to jail him.
Jesse, Mexrick is lyiing.
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
Is their office closed? Out of Business?
Did not Pierce threaten to kill several Mulege residents?
He did.
The police were going to jail him.
Jesse, Mexrick is lyiing.

oh my gawd this may become the sequel to turtle bust thread! man you folks in Mulege need to write up a screenplay to Mexico's next smashingly successful telenovela!
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54

well if you check out Mexrick's profile the real estate url (web address) is listed!

at this point I am thinking of a good catchy title for this novela :lol:

rpleger
Super Nomad

Mood: Was good.

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:31 PM

To start with, MEXRICK and I don't agree on much...saying that ,

Pierce and Val were always my friends and as Rick has said they have done a lot of good things in and for Mulege and its people...bad things have been said here about Pierce and Val and I for one don't believe any of it...Always good to me and I can not think of anything that they have done wrong to me or any persons that I know....Lots of rumors here in Mulege but thats Mulege, most of the people talking are not full time people as Rick and I are....

Richard on the Hill

*ABROAD*, adj. At war with savages and idiots. To be a Frenchman abroad is to
be miserable; to be an American abroad is to make others miserable.
-- Ambrose Bierce, _The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary_
Mexrick
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:32 PM
Clarification

FOR THE RECORD: Pierce and I are NOT in business together. The Pelican Reef Real Estate Center is my sole property and I have NO partners. Pierce is still listed on the web to provide access to those former customers who care to keep in contact with him. Pierce is my friend and I am keeping that link up for him and his former business associates as a favor.

No Kat. Pierce was not run out of town for threatening to kill anyone.

No Kat. I am not a liar. If you can prove that I have lied about ANYTHING I will formally apologize to you and the group. I attended the U.S. Naval Academy and I STILL take the Honor Code as sacred.

Lastly, Pelican Reef Real Estate Center is not closed. I closed the office on the highway for business reasons. It wasn't getting the traffic I wanted. I will shortly be opening a new office in town. Feel free to stop by. I promise not to bite.

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:33 PM

At least I started this while it was in the pilot phase. Turtle Bust was going into syndication by the time I tuned in.
Mexrick
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:34 PM
Richard

Richard is right. He and I don't agree on much but on this we do. On his behalf, thanks for standing up for Pierce, Rich.

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:42 PM

Still no ansewer as to why Pierce and Val left town?... THE PLOP THICKENS. ++C++
Mexrick
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:43 PM
A Message From Pierce

Because he has been prevented from publishing it, Pierce asked me to post the following for him:

To the members of Baja Nomads,

I am sure you are all as sick and tired of the events of the last few days as we are but we would like to announce a new development in the saga.

We have now secured the web site www.bajanomadforums.com and hope to have it up and running in the next two weeks. I am sure you all think this is impossible but it is a fact and those of you who are as sharp as my computer girl at the office can go check it out and confirm back to the others here. We have shaped the site along the lines of the Drudge Report and its mirror site that came along later, the Drudge Retort. Those in the know will understand the reason for and the legalities of the comparison.

We also have a new Supermoderator on board from the member ranks on the Nomads site here and will be adding sub moderators for each section of the new site. We have already secured two Mexican based sponsors as well as a US based sponsor although it was not required for start up. I am now a reluctant forum site owner and but will turn it over to all the members once it up and running.

This idea came from several of the members here who contacted us in recent days and suggested it would be what is known as some form of poetic justice. As I stated before, this new site will be much like the original Nomads site but with more of a member oriented direction rather than the dictator formula that seems to be in play here.

I invite all of you to contact the new Supermoderator by email at bajanomadforums@live.com with both your comments and suggestions. This person will make his identity known in the next two weeks for obvious reasons.

I hope that some of you will treat this as a learning experience. If someone offers an olive branch and gives you a chance to fix a mistake, take it. A trucker once told me that if you are on a steep hill and you lose your brakes, the first ditch is your only ditch so save yourself before all is lost. Never has there been better advice.

I hope you all have as much fun with this new site as I am having bringing it to you.

Please feel free to call me to discuss the new website as I am sure you have my phone number.

Pierce

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:57 PM

I stand corrected on that. Spelling error on my part.
Mexrick
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:58 PM
For Cruesoe

GET A LIFE BUDDY

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  12

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.