Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  12
Author: Subject: palmeto99 - "5 o'clock Charlie"
cabobaja
Nomad

Mood: Smiling

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 07:02 PM

Really......... I'll stick with Doug and BajaNomad!!
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 07:04 PM

Rick..I have a fine life. Thank you..... Just tell us why Pierce and Val had to leave Mexico! What is your problem? ++C++
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Crusoe
Still no ansewer as to why Pierce and Val left town?... THE PLOP THICKENS. ++C++

Don't you mean there is no answer that you will accept? Yesterday I posted an answer that I Googled up. Here it is again, seeing that you are running a little slow:

Quote:

Name: Pierce

My wife and I left Baja after 8 years of running both a bar and grill and a real estate and development business in Mulege north of Loreto , BCS. While we had gotten used to the bribes required of all levels of government,We will ill prepared for the attempt at jailing us because of a conflict with another realtor in Mulege( a mexican national). We got out just in time as phoney charges and BS just about had me spending 2 years in jail awaiting charges which would never come to fruition. I was informed by a cop I knew that I would was to be killed in jail awaiting trial . We are back in the USA and have left all land and property which has had every level of government employee trying to gain ownership by any means possible.

Please do not retire in Mexico,visit Mexico, or invest in Mexico. The vast majority of people there think that all americans are to be fleeced and that any land they sell will come back to them someday. We will never return and are willing to give up what is ours just to be safe.

http://www.mexicovacationawareness.com/mexicostory.html

By the way, it was your buddy Sharksbaja who first said here that Pierce had a "legacy" in Mulege. He was asked twice after that to explain his comment, but he has refused. Basically, his cojones tucked up inside and he backed out of the room.

[Edited on 8-8-2009 by arrowhead]

No soy por ni contra apatía.
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 07:37 PM

Arrowhead...Thanks for that. Now it is clear. ++C++
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 08:03 PM
a message from a SANE person

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexrick
Because he has been prevented from publishing it, Pierce asked me to post the following for him:

To the members of Baja Nomads,

blah, blah, blah,,,,,,

Pierce

WTF?

this is credible?

anyway Jesse got some novela images of some of the characters here?

what about arrowhead you came up with an appropriate one last time.
I think you can find another one up yer sleeve.

:lol:

Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Depends on which way the wind is blowing

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 08:36 PM
Mystery Dinner Internet Theater

Doug,

Here is my two cents (for free).

You have a great marketing opportunity here to start up an internet mystery theater (virtual c-cktails, hors d'oeuvres and a virtual meal (meat, chicken or vegetarian options).

Pay to enter, a portion of the fee goes as prizes to the sleuths who find the villain.

:lol: Gypsy Jan

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)
—Kirsty MacColl, Mambo de la Luna

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 08:45 PM

Lemme be the first to tell you, virtual c-cktails don't work.
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:08 PM

Dennis,

Please, this is an artistic participation concept.

You can modify according to your own reality or virtual identity (but, I must ask you to certify an ID that states you are over 21; if you are to be admitted to the reality modification module that serves real alcohol.

—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:11 PM

Jan....could you please add grilled Salmon with a garlic butter sauce to the menu???

Mexrick
Junior Nomad

Mood: Still a bit soggy!!!

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:11 PM

I'll have a virtual Tecate:lol:

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:16 PM

bajaguy and Mexrick - Done and Done!

—Mark Twain

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 10:09 PM

www.bajanomadforums.com

The biggest question is going o be will David be te number one poster?????

By the way where is the number one protector of baja nomad?
coho
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 10:14 PM

The good and the bad....Pierce and Val were perceived to be good people and had in the past been great citizens of the Mulege community. They had enhanced everyone's day to day existence with a great meeting place....Pelican Reef. Good food, good people. Fishing tournaments, charities involvements and all of the things associated with being good citizens and pillars of the community. Times were good and the money flowed. Pierce was the acknowleged master of real estate values and the pulse of the community. Inflated property values....inflated beyond belief, became the downfall of a well intentioned entrepreneur. Deals went bad...credibility slipped. Pierce started exihibiting a violent attack mentality towards anyone who questioned his ethics. He became a threatening violent presence to anyone who questioned his fiefdom. Question Pierce's integrity? Totally aggressive retaliation was in order. Bordering on the criminal. This is the reason, in my opinion, that Pierce was forced out of Mexico. You cannot threaten people and get by. This behavior continues with the latest threats against Doug and Bajanomad. Pierce, you are a good guy, but you need help....anger management help. Please understand I am only trying to prevent further disaster for you and your lovely wife.
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
Quote:
Originally posted by Crusoe
Still no ansewer as to why Pierce and Val left town?... THE PLOP THICKENS. ++C++

Don't you mean there is no answer that you will accept? Yesterday I posted an answer that I Googled up. Here it is again, seeing that you are running a little slow:

Quote:

Name: Pierce

My wife and I left Baja after 8 years of running both a bar and grill and a real estate and development business in Mulege north of Loreto , BCS. While we had gotten used to the bribes required of all levels of government,We will ill prepared for the attempt at jailing us because of a conflict with another realtor in Mulege( a mexican national). We got out just in time as phoney charges and BS just about had me spending 2 years in jail awaiting charges which would never come to fruition. I was informed by a cop I knew that I would was to be killed in jail awaiting trial . We are back in the USA and have left all land and property which has had every level of government employee trying to gain ownership by any means possible.

Please do not retire in Mexico,visit Mexico, or invest in Mexico. The vast majority of people there think that all americans are to be fleeced and that any land they sell will come back to them someday. We will never return and are willing to give up what is ours just to be safe.

http://www.mexicovacationawareness.com/mexicostory.html

By the way, it was your buddy Sharksbaja who first said here that Pierce had a "legacy" in Mulege. He was asked twice after that to explain his comment, but he has refused. Basically, his cojones tucked up inside and he backed out of the room.

[Edited on 8-8-2009 by arrowhead]

No Nancy, still here. It seems yer on the right track here though. Sorry the posts and discussion were not there for you to scrutinize and I'm also sorry you couldn't have been a part of the original dialog, it was sooooo much your type of gritty garbage.
Anyhoo I see commonality with Rick as he is quite accurate as to the ramifications from divulging condemming info or being in collusion with the wrong folks. If you missed it the first round don't blame me. If you want more info than that that's posted I suggest you try to secure that in other ways.

Just because I stated there was a legacy(which is obvious) and Pierce is/was acting as a ____ doesn't give me more details than I learned outside this forum. That is, to say the least, condemming info which I will NOT provide. \

hint: it's been mentioned here twice...

To be fair, Rick has suggested a rational way to discuss this. He said prove what is being said yet he himself cannot w/o worry, do the same. We don't want a double standard here.

I respect that and would be more than happy to share MY info with him in a more friendly enviro. Nancy, you are not welcome!:lol:

You are just a derelict sensationalist from another time. You sound like a broken record most the time. This forum wouldn't look good on many peoples' dossierre including yours.:dudette::rolleyes:

As far as cajones go..
If you were a dude I could understand but you have much more testoterone than most manly men I've known. I suppose you wax your lip too.:wow:

tootles....

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Jan
Dennis,

Please, this is an artistic participation concept.

You are, of course, referring to this thread....right, Jan? :tumble:
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
Anyhoo I see commonality with Rick as he is quite accurate as to the ramifications from divulging condemming info or being in collusion with the wrong folks. If you missed it the first round don't blame me. If you want more info than that that's posted I suggest you try to secure that in other ways.

Just because I stated there was a legacy(which is obvious) and Pierce is/was acting as a ____ doesn't give me more details than I learned outside this forum. That is, to say the least, condemming info which I will NOT provide..

Let me give you a short lesson, Corky:

(1) Mexico decriminalized columny awhile back. It is only a civil matter now, not a criminal matter.

(2) You could have described Pierce's "Legacy" without mentioning any names, and thereby avoiding the make-believe issues you want to hang your hat on as a reason to BS your way through this.

(3) Pierce is not a Mexican and neither are you, and you are not in Mexico, so what you say about him has nothing to do with Mexico and its legal system in any event.

(4) You are just a chismoso pretending you know something, but are really just blowing smoke. You really don't fool anybody with an IQ above room temperature.

(5) I don't think this Pierce person is this Palmetto person. I found a few more posts by "Pierce and Val" on the internet related to the memorial for Peter Clarke, who drowned in Hurricane John in September, 2006. Here they are:

Quote:
http://pwells92.tripod.com/peter_clarke_memoria/

Peter came into my restaurant for lunch pretty much every day last year. He sat and chatted with me for a couple of hours every day and often came back in for dinner in the evening. He was such a special man. He always had a smile on his face, a twinkle in his eye, and a funny story to tell. I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss him. He was absolutely one of my favorites. My deepest sympathy to his family, I can't imagine the sense of loss. Do know that he enjoyed every minute of his life in Mulege and lived each day to the fullest.
Val O'Shaunghessy | pelicanreefbaja@hotmail.com | September 10, 2006

Val and Pierce O
We met Peter when he would come in to our restaurant in Mulege and have a meal and share stories with us and all the regulars there. Peter and his friend George and I would share a scotch and tell jokes late into the night seeing who would laugh the loudest. We sold the bar after the storm but miss Peter and all the memories.

He sure doesn't look like the person you think he is. You just can't take some person, accuse him of doing a bunch of bad stuff and post his name on the internet and then tell everybody to go get him. That is not a protected free speech area. I think the owner of this website has some real legal exposure, although Pierce seems to be saying in his email that he doesn't think the owner has the assets to make a lawsuit worthwhile.

If you legal geniuses want to know what the tort is, it is called "false light invasion of privacy".

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
If you legal geniuses want to know what the tort is, it is called "false light invasion of privacy".

OK Nancy. Why don't you take a break from beating people with your law degree. With every alter-ego you've shared on this site in the past, you have eventually gone from participating Nomad to abusive lawyer.
Give it a rest.
Mexrick
Junior Nomad

Mood: Still a bit soggy!!!

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 10:57 AM
Hey Arrowhead

I was unaware that Calumny had been decriminalized. Can you provide me some documentation? I'd REALLY appreciate it.

BTW... is Corky the Corky I knew that lived in the Oasis but left Mexico 5-7 years ago?

Rick - MeT
Live Where You Play
Mulegé, BCS, Mexico
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 11:01 AM

I'm impressed. Particularily how you can determine a persons' character through a smattering of posts. I do hope you've read all mine.

Tell you what tho, you or Rick or ? provide the facts to actually prove the poster who attacked me and others is not the same and I will apologize and retract my words.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
OK Nancy. Why don't you take a break from beating people with your law degree.

Dennis, I am NOT Nancy, although I did finally figure out you mean Nancy Conroy. Now, be a good boy and get your nose back in Sharksbaja's butt crack where it will stay nice and warm.

me...me....me...me....

Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  12

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.