Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: LAND FOR SALE
VICENTE

[*] posted on 7-2-2004 at 11:29 AM
LAND FOR SALE

HI EVERYONE
I'M FROM LA PAZ BAJA MEXICO, ACTUALLY I'M LIVING ON PHOENIX AZ, I'M A COMMERCIAL PILOT GOING FOR MY ATP RATING, AS ALL MY FAMILY IS FORM BAJA WE HAVE MANY LOTS IN BAJA WITH FRONT BEACH, SO NOW MY FATHER IS LOOKING FOR SALE A LOT WITH 25 HAS=71 ACRES
WITH 360 METERS OF FRONT BEACH THAS PLACE IS EXCELENT FOR A HOUSE O MAY BE MAKE A BUSSINES LIKE A MARINA BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LITTLE NATURALS LAKES AND FLOWS FROM DE SEA, THAS PLACE IS LOCATED BETWEEN SAN JUANICO AND LAGUNA SAN IGNACIO IN FRONT OF A LITTLE TOWN CALL SAN JOSE DE GRACIA YOU CAN USE THAT PAGE TO LOOK WHERE IS IT http://www.maps-of-mexico.com/baja-california-sur-mexico/baj... OK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO mursan21@hotmail.com or may cell phone in phoenix is 623 32945 30 thanks.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by VICENTE]

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by VICENTE]
Juan del Rio
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2004 at 11:58 AM

Vicente, is the property located between Datil and Punta Santo Domingo or is it North between Datil and El Cuarenta on the AAA map? How much is he asking for the land?
VICENTE

[*] posted on 7-2-2004 at 01:59 PM

hi juan, i just talk to my father by phone and he told me the land is just a few miles south of stero el datil, you know is just in the point of "bateque de san juan" you can check in the map, and he is asking about $985 000 dlls but you know we can negociate after you say how are you going to pay, also my father told me he can find more lots for you, he is the ingenier who is doing the survey all around the area and the people is really freiendly with him.
Juan del Rio
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2004 at 02:36 PM

Thanks Vincente. That is a huge piece of property he is selling. I was curious to know as the one hector lots with 50 meters of oceanfront are selling on the backside of Punta Pequena from $50k to $80k dlls at this time.
VICENTE

[*] posted on 7-2-2004 at 02:44 PM

OK JUAN I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF MAY BE HE KNOWS ABOUT THAT PLACE, AS I TOLD YOU HE SI WORKING ON THIS LOTS SO MAY BE I CAN GIVE YOU SOME INFORMATION, AND I WILL APRECIATE IF YOU KNOW SOME BODY WHO WILL BE INTERESTING ON THE LAND YOU LET THEM KNOW. THANKS.
Juan del Rio
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2004 at 02:47 PM

Thanks Vicente...will do.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 7-3-2004 at 05:27 AM
Vincente, you should ask him to put in

a good sand strip pista, we can fly in and camp. maybe even develop an air park and sell lotes.

Say, as we talked earlier, i should have my plane back at end of july, we can plan a trip to mulege, i am taking my step Dad fishing.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.