BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Mexico's most famous model is from Baja! shes worked for Vogue and Victorias Secret!
caboboi

[*] posted on 12-9-2009 at 11:08 PM
Mexico's most famous model is from Baja! shes worked for Vogue and Victorias Secret!

Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Paz-Mexico/Daniela-de-Jesus-Cosio/191705658778

She was born Daniela de Jesus Cosio on January 11th 1986, in La Paz, the capital city of Baja California Sur, Mexico. Daniela grew up in La Paz, but spent allot of weekends visiting relatives on the family ranch to the south, near Santiago, Baja California Sur.

Daniela was discovered while studying for her degree in Tourism from the Baja California Sur Autonomous University (UABCS), by the organizers of the Miss Baja California Sur beauty pageant, also know as Nuestra Belleza BCS.

Daniela went on to win the state title and competed in Nuestra Belleza Mexico (Miss Mexico), where she was voted by the panel of judges as Nuestra Belleza Modelo (Miss Model), which is the title given to the participant most likely to have a career in modelling, the prize includes signing to a modelling agency in Mexico City.

On the final night Daniela was left standing as runner up in the competition, but what some might see as a setback was actually a blessing in disguise, because this meant she was able to pursue a modelling career.

Daniela began her career in Mexico City, where she worked for 6 months and then to Miami where she was eventually convinced to try the Italian market. Arriving in Milan Daniela's career took off, and she hasn't looked back since. She now has agencies in all the major fashion capitals, and spends most of her time travelling between, Milan, Paris and New York. Although she is currently trying to make her base out of NYC.

Daniela's career has encompassed from an editorial in Italian Vogue with Bruce Weber, to her latest appearance in the Victoria's Secret catalogue, and everything in between.

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 12:03 AM

She is NOT Mexicos most famous model.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 12:23 AM

She gets my vote!;D

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
She gets my vote!;D

Fishbuck, i present you Elsa Benitez, do you change your mind?

caboboi

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 01:13 AM

Well I suppose your correct Elsa Benitez would be the most succesfull mexican model that has been. But Daniela is currently the most famous and succesfull!

I just thought it would be nice to post about a good old Paceña!
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 02:50 AM

Wow, Jesse! You are making this very difficult.

Can I vote for both of them!:yes:

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 06:31 AM
I THINKS IT'S TIME TO REVIVE THIS!

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 10:19 AM

The ranch families near Santiago and Mire Flores are very nice.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 12:43 PM

Now heres a Subject I like. Dennis hows the weather in Punta Banda today? Whats the name of that board in PB you post on I forgot to add it to my favorites?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 12:46 PM

Weather's beautiful. Sunny...lite breeze...don't know what the surf is doing.
Punta Banda Newsletter

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/puntabandanewsletter/
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
She gets my vote!;D

Fishbuck, i present you Elsa Benitez, do you change your mind?

I vote for Jesse's girl, but then again, I like them older.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 12:57 PM

Thanks Great! that PBYC party looks like a lot of fun! I'm shorring my bets and not renewing any of memberships this year- no dinero. Not to mention that every time you go to a meeting they got their hand out asking for money. Yep, no more toilet cleaning for me. I'll try to send the link to ol' blowhards website you'll get a kick out what a dictatorship he runs up there in rob-me-a-rito. Sorry cant do it but here's where he's asking the membership to buy bar stools at $55.00 a piece so that they can sit at his bar...
LOL!!!

New Bar Stools

Some of you might have noticed a new bar stool at the center of the bar at the Christmas Party. When we were first looking at purchasing new bar stools for our Clubhouse, Rick Parent (Arizona Rick) donated one that he had made and it is made of wroght iron which is very sturdy and comfortable and bears his own logo or symbol on the back for all to see. Unfortunately, at the time, we needed stools fast and cheap, so we opted for the bar stools that we are now using.at the bar. Well, they were not really intended for commercial use, are not really comfortable and some of us that are on the rotound side of the fence have a hard time sitting or fitting into them.So what the President came up with is this. We now have a source that can duplicate Rick's stool and at a reasonable price. The Prez had one made for himself and so did the Vice President, Charlie Sosa. On the back rest, there is the top of a star with I.F.A. and under it PREZ. Charlies says Vice PREZ. Rick's has a cowboy boot and a cactus. They really look great and they will last forever. So here's the deal, we can't afford to go out and purchase 25 of these new stools, but we will offer you our members a chance to have a bar stool of your own creation with your own name or logo or business logo for advertising purposes. The cost is a mere $55 per bar stool. A business add in a paper cost that or more for just one insertion. So here is a chance to advertise here at the Clubhouse and it will be here for ages to come. It will be a good investment for you and also for the Clubhouse. If you have any interest, please call our President at the Clubhouse, and get any other information you are seeking. This is a first come first serve offer. So don't be left out on this great promotion.

Notice he speaks of himself in the third person, like he's not even writing this-
whatawhacko

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by Mexicorn]
Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 01:43 PM

With the topic being Elsa and Daniela...why would you talk about barstools? What are you turning them upside down Mexicorn?
caboboi

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 03:37 PM

More Pictures here!.. hehe...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Paz-Mexico/Daniela-de-Jesus...

Dont i wish all the Paceña girls looked like this!
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 03:44 PM

She looks like a different girl in the last two pictures.

Viva La Paz! Viva Mexico!
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Packoderm
I vote for Jesse's girl...

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 05:58 PM
SHEESH!

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Quote:
Originally posted by Packoderm
I vote for Jesse's girl...

You beat me to it! By minutes. And if anyone is interested in Rick Springfield today, they ought to check out Californication on Showtime. But be advised, the rating is a hard "R".
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 07:15 PM

airmech
Nomad

Mood: Expeditionary

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 07:24 PM

I um ah umm we umm oh yah huh?

Both optimists and pessimists contribute to the society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute.

— George Bernard Shaw
jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 12-10-2009 at 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by caboboi

she's a pretty girl...too bad about the scoliosis

[Edited on 12-11-2009 by jeans]

Mom always told me to be different - Now she says...Not THAT different
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.