BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5  
Author: Subject: FMTs being phased out, Mexico getting serious about FM-3s.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

thumbup.gif posted on 12-15-2009 at 05:07 PM
Good advice!

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
All you guys should quit talking and start listening. I bet you'll have more fun.

You and I are in good company though, Dennis! :saint::lol:

BJSoccer16
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2009 at 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Again, if the EU can get this right, why can't we and our North American neighbors? Just seems to me with ongoing globalization, the whole concept of making it more difficult and expensive to travel is mierda de caballo.

I imagine that thousands of Mexicans would enter and never leave; as they do now, but in lesser amounts because they have to sneak in or get a visitor's visa first.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 12-15-2009 at 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BJSoccer16
Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Again, if the EU can get this right, why can't we and our North American neighbors? Just seems to me with ongoing globalization, the whole concept of making it more difficult and expensive to travel is mierda de caballo.

I imagine that thousands of Mexicans would enter and never leave; as they do now, but in lesser amounts because they have to sneak in or get a visitor's visa first.

Yes, it's fairly obvious to most people.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Gnukid... did you forget to wear your tin foil hat again?

[Edited on 12-15-2009 by fishbuck]

So fun to act silly! Well that's Fishbuck, I try to explain this in words you can understand, I am leaving to climb the nearby mesa and hit the natural hot springs with my posse of mexicanas and fushbuk you are not invited. We are open to thoughtful discussion and your insult without respect is unwelcome, although opposing views are.

By the way, even the most distant Ranchers I meet in Baja know about the world around them, they know about all this, they can explain clearly the interconnected policies of the Vatican and how they affect the world and its populations, they understand about farming, seeds, manufacturing and the truth about climate change and war and taxes, but interestingly the so called educated American loves his arrogance and would rather hold that old crown high than admit that he is is lost and confused under attack on everything from language to thought and freedom from an enemy so devious and evil and so close at hand.

Oops! I thought I was being funny not insulting. But I honestly don't know where you come up with all that cr@p.
Some might be true even. But who cares. I mean how does it affect your life on a daily basis.
Lighten up a little.
Let's see, I'm at work building the most powerful airlift aircraft ever built. Today my company flew the most efficient plane ever built. The 787.
I anticipate my stock to skyrocket tomorrow.
I can go on the internet and make a date with any number of beautiful latinas.
And I'm not making dates with them to talk either.;D
Funny I don't feel under attack at all.
:cool:

[Edited on 12-16-2009 by fishbuck]
Fishbuck, The point is that this stuff does affect all our lives on a daily basis. What do you think pays for all the wars and global engineering ? It's a hidden tax called inflation, that cruelly affects those least able to afford it and it's perpetuated by a global banking cabal through a fiat money system that will eventually enslave us all. Why do you think that families are so debt ridden and have to rely on two incomes to survive? It will only get worse, much worse.
oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 06:26 AM

So many posters pound on gnukid when he brings this stuff up...Y'all are bright people....prove him wrong.
BigWooo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 07:02 AM

I didn't have time to read through ALL the posts, so maybe this is a repeat link, but could this news story have anything to do with the new ID rumor?

Mexico Hires Consultant to Make New ID's
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigWooo
I didn't have time to read through ALL the posts, so maybe this is a repeat link, but could this news story have anything to do with the new ID rumor?

I think this is the ID card all [I think all] Mexicans have. It's a voting card or something like that.
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 07:33 AM

gnukid,

I'm reading your stuff. Thanks for your posts, they certainly are unique, both in what you say and how you say it.

My biggest issue with what you suggest is that for it to be true there must be a kernal of leading conspirators that spans generations, and many co-conspirators following the party line. That seems very unlikely.

Please name the leaders of this grand conspiracy, past and present, if you can.

[Edited on 12-16-2009 by k-rico]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 08:32 AM

The world government and eugenics policies are not my theories nor I am interpreting these ideas. And, in no way does anyone need to answer to you K-Rico regarding who are the demonic oligarchs. More so, your lack of apparent awareness illustrated by your question and somewhat indignant request to me demonstrates your (false) naivete or perhaps a pleasant commitment to a view of the world as nirvana seen with pink sunglasses, which no one is obligated nor likely interested in changing.

This is what really divides Baja campgrounds and nomads, a sheer blind commitment to ignorance made by so many nomads to their previous programmed ideology without introspection or critical discussion and analysis. Most of these ideologies, are like religions, like the eco-religion, narrow, splintering society, pitting one neighbor against the other for the sole purpose of weakening communities, largely through programmed misunderstanding.

The oligarchs are a small group that fund and manipulate others by paying them to pursue their monopolistic goals and malthusian eugenics derived from the pseudo-science of Galton-Darwin theory of intra-species evolution. The perps are the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgan, Queen Beatrice, Windsors etc... their minions are Don Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and their puppets are people such as Obama, Berlusconi, Calderon etc... They play the same game over successfully, pitting small nations against larger ones, using loans to create debt and power, using tools such as the IMF, UN, WHO etc...

They don't need money, they are drunk on power, they drink it up. They largely control populations and society by controlling language and words, media and information, and they push their agendas using Ed Bernays propaganda technique otherwise known as mind control. Hence, we use terms like Just War, Peace Keeper Nukes, Good War, Necessary Collateral Damage, Axis of Evil, etc... Their power is nearly entirely based on populations following hand-crafted Cults of Personality such as Obama, Mussolini, Hitler, Mao, Stalin using mind warping driven political agenda to divide and conquer, profit from and kill masses.

If you would like to you could open any encyclopedia and read and see the facts are well known and should be common knowledge to everyone, everyone it seems but Americans who while seeing it first-hand deny it on the other hand in an arrogant chest-puffing fashion exhibited so well by, well, e.g. Nomads at large.

I am hardly a critic nor proponent of any ideology personally, so I am neither an expert historian nor critic. My position is to support good people and help neighbors and famiiies when I can.

There was a time when we didn't look to experts to tell us what to think, there was a time when each of us held a personal responsibility to be skeptical of government, when citizens held all power and only assigned duties to public servants. But now what have we become?

If any of you would like to you could do a search on any of these issues, terms and ideas and choose sources other than yahoo news or reuters and see what you find out, resist the impulse to puff up your chest, take your time and turn on to supporting your community by reducing the central power, deny the UN, IMF the 2% of more tax they want to create the new smart control grid, you are the power, your family and neighbors are your valuable assets, and your immediate concerns far above funding global hegemony and this demonic deadly private banker's cabal.

Lets consider the value of immediately ending our aggressions world-wide, why fund a 24 trillion bail-out of banks that have no benefit to any of us yet leave us indentured, let us leave many of 800 military bases as we we can, reduce our military and government to a level which is well trained to serve our Nation on our soil and let's reinvest our taxes in high quality manufacturing and technology to create 30 million new jobs on US soil for our future.

[Edited on 12-16-2009 by gnukid]
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 08:39 AM

Quote:

My position is to support good people and help neighbors and famiiies when I can.

I can certainly relate to this....You tell em Gnu!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 08:39 AM

Quote:
And, in no way does anyone need to answer to you K-Rico regarding who are the demonic oligarchs. More so, your lack of apparent awareness illustrated by your question and somewhat indignant request to me demonstrates your (false) naivete or perhaps a pleasant commitment to a view of the world as nirvana seen with pink sunglasses, which no one is obligated nor likely interested in changing.

WOW!! Chill out dude, I asked what I thought was a logical question. Who are the people involved?

And I suggested a coherent conspiracy spanning generations is unlikely.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by k-rico
Quote:
And, in no way does anyone need to answer to you K-Rico regarding who are the demonic oligarchs. More so, your lack of apparent awareness illustrated by your question and somewhat indignant request to me demonstrates your (false) naivete or perhaps a pleasant commitment to a view of the world as nirvana seen with pink sunglasses, which no one is obligated nor likely interested in changing.

WOW!! Chill out dude, I asked what I thought was a logical question. Who are the people involved?

And I suggested a coherent conspiracy spanning generations is unlikely.

We, the Nomad community, have no reason to trust you again, knowing your pattern of question-attack-promote using the conspiracy theory angle. It's predictable, boring and defeatist. You and a few others have a specific agenda which is to confuse others and divide people based first on hand picked facts then false skepticism which you illustrate again here, attacking nothing for the sheer purpose of spoiling this discussion by souring it. Take a hike.
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 08:49 AM

Jeez, sorry I asked a reasonable question.

I used to think you were serious about all this stuff. But now I suspect you're just joking.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by k-rico
Jeez, sorry I asked a reasonable question.

I used to think you were serious about all this stuff. But now I suspect you're just joking.

You are transparent. Funny that when you shine light on evil, it cowers.

[Edited on 12-16-2009 by gnukid]
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 09:22 AM

Quote:
You and a few others have a specific agenda which is to confuse others and divide people based first on hand picked facts then false skepticism........

Hey, one good conspiracy deserves another.

[Edited on 12-16-2009 by k-rico]
Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by oldlady
So many posters pound on gnukid when he brings this stuff up...Y'all are bright people....prove him wrong.

As you are clearly the president of the Nomad arm of Mensa:
I ask you to prove him right.

Not so easy, is it?

oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 10:17 AM

Not a member of Mensa. My father became a member, he was in his 70's when he did that. He felt it vindicated the fact that he didn't graduate from high school. I made it through high school.

I can't prove that he is right. Many have tried and written some compelling stuff. Based on some of their documentation, you are correct, it wasn't easy. The theory and it's complexity have astounding ramifications. Honest data is extremely difficult to retrieve. Blowing him off might be the ignorant, passive acceptance of a consequence we have not contemplated.
The intellectual exercise of accepting his premise and testing it might be helpful in understanding the risk.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 11:41 AM
Does a secret handshake come with one of these hats?

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 11:56 AM

The ideology and implementation behind world government, eco-science, climate change legislation and these aggressive invasions are documented by their respective creators, Ed Bernays in the area of political manipulation and Francis Galton in eco-science to support population control and social manipulation.

I knew about Sigmund Freud's work but I only recently became familiar with his nephew Edward Benays work which takes Freud's ideas further to shape our modern media P.R. and political propaganda.

Who is Ed Bernays
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Edward_Bernays

A short clip of Ed Bernays speaking for himself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0OrT-8gXMs

A long documentary on Bernays
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151

I knew about Charles Galton Darwin's work on the evolution of the species but I only recently became familiar with his cousin Francis Galton's work to shape population and society.

Who is Francis Galton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Galton

PBS: In the name of Darwin
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/darwin/nameof/

Legacy of Galton-Darwin
http://creation.com/eugenics-death-of-the-defenceless
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 12-16-2009 at 08:31 PM

Quote:
The oligarchs are a small group that fund and manipulate others by paying them to pursue their monopolistic goals and malthusian eugenics derived from the pseudo-science of Galton-Darwin theory of intra-species evolution. The perps are the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgan, Queen Beatrice, Windsors etc... their minions are Don Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and their puppets are people such as Obama, Berlusconi, Calderon etc... They play the same game over successfully, pitting small nations against larger ones, using loans to create debt and power, using tools such as the IMF, UN, WHO etc...

gnukid suffers from a form of paranoid schizophrenia. This mental disease produces abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. I have quoted a small section of his post to demonstrate a typical pattern. Here you see he has connected unrelated events and people into a complex conspiracy which would require the willing involvement of thousands of people, all tightly coordinated. In his mind, this all makes perfect sense.

I wish you people would stop engaging him. He needs medical treatment, probably psychotropic drugs. Most schizophrenics present with elevated levels of dopamine in their brains, and the drugs act to lower the levels of dopamine. There is no cure for this and he will undoubted progressively get worse as he ages.

[Edited on 12-17-2009 by arrowhead]

No soy por ni contra apatía.
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.