Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: WASHINGTON Dental Clinic is now LIBERTY Dental Clinic
cristobal
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2010 at 02:48 PM
WASHINGTON Dental Clinic is now LIBERTY Dental Clinic

I crossed the border at San Ysidro last THURS to visit the Washington Dental Clinic that I hadn't been to in over a year. It was gone ... not really ... they just changed the name to LIBERTY DENTAL CLINIC. When I walked in at 8:00 AM there wasn't a soul in the place to have any work done. I got my teeth cleaned and at 9:00 AM ... nobody had stopped by.:o

:yes::wow::lol::spingrin::rolleyes:;D:P:P:P:P

[Edited on 2-25-2010 by cristobal]
cristobal
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2010 at 03:49 PM

Having a little trouble posting PICS here ...

LIBERTY645.jpg - 45kB
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 2-25-2010 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cristobal
I crossed the border at San Ysidro last THURS to visit the Washington Dental Clinic that I hadn't been to in over a year. It was gone ... not really ... they just changed the name to LIBERTY DENTAL CLINIC. When I walked in at 8:00 AM there wasn't a soul in the place to have any work done. I got my teeth cleaned and at 9:00 AM ... nobody had stopped by.:o

Hey, thank for the information.. :):)

If you could put up their address and phone number that would be helpful

[Edited on 2-25-2010 by wessongroup]

KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 2-25-2010 at 05:27 PM

Quote:

Washinton Dental moved to a new location on Av. Revolucion between 8th and 9th Sts. a couple of years ago. A larger and more modern facility. If in the past you saw Dr. Miranda or Dr. Guerrero they are at the new location along with a new younger Dentist named Dr. Peņa who I think is very good. I have had work done there recently and continue to be very happy with the work and prices. They tell me that there is no connection between them and the Liberty Dental clinic at the old Ocampo location. I have been going to Washington for nearly 20 years and will continue to recommend them. They have a US toll-free number: 800-818-7615. And no, I don't get a kick back from them.
Kurt
cristobal
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2010 at 07:59 PM

The guy at the front desk must have lied to me.
The estimate that he gave me for work to be done was on WASHINGTON Dental Clinic stationery because it had white out over the word "Washington".

I was there JAN '09 ... which was only 13 months ago ... and it was called WDC then ... and the same girl that cleaned teeth in '09 was there last week doing her job ...

:yawn::wow:;D:tumble::P:P:P
KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 2-25-2010 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
The guy at the front desk must have lied to me.
The estimate that he gave me for work to be done was on WASHINGTON Dental Clinic stationery because it had white out over the word "Washington".

I was there JAN '09 ... which was only 13 months ago ... and it was called WDC then ... and the same girl that cleaned teeth in '09 was there last week doing her job ...

:yawn::wow:;D:tumble::P:P:P

The sign was changed only in the last couple of months. I don't know about the hygenists but the dentists have been at the new location since it opened. If you Google "Washington Dental Tijuana" you will see the web site for the new location and photos of the dentists. I know nothing about the Liberty location except what I was told at the new place. I went to the new one when I found out that the dentists I had used all these years were located there. I have no knowledge of the quality of work at the Liberty location, only know that I continue to be pleased with the work at Washington.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.