BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  9
Author: Subject: Does anyone give a hoot about Fu's identity?
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 02:10 PM
Does anyone give a hoot about Fu's identity?

Just came from that other site that crazy old nut bag (SADAMS BROWN TWINKIE SWIM TEAM) Margie runs:dudette:.
After reading her comments that are filtered and scrutenized stronger than Sadam Hussiens Baghdad Times editorial page! I've come to the conclusion that those dumb burros should leave ElInvestigator alone. While there at it the Nomads in general-
And Fu kiss my Burro!
Why dont you guys go after HR and his cameras some more so he can sick his boyz on you?:light:
Dumb Burro's:biggrin:

Word to your Mother-
And leave Doug out of your comments while your at it Adolph!
El Mexicorn :cool:

[Edited on 2-28-2010 by Mexicorn]
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 02:32 PM

IMHO, you need a drink. :lol::lol::lol:

Why even waste time looking at that?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 03:17 PM

I just went over there and read what was written. I had to laugh. It really is sad that a person has to stir up trouble like that to make themselves feel important.

Fulano said in a written post in Maggie's Madness...
Your recent new admirers Mike, Don Quixoto and over on BajaNomads TonyPowers and Chasmine, who are all hell bent on exposing Fulano and getting you to delete my messages are all one person. His real name is David Wayne *******. On BN he goes by the alias "elinvestig8r" as in "the investigator." The guy is a real head trip. The son of Mormon polygamists in Mexico, and he is a battered child. He has his life story over there. Actually, he has it all over the internet.

I have no idea why Doug Means tolerates his disruptive behavior. Awhile back on BN he actually had a full blown mental breakdown and Doug banned him for a month or so. Then he was running around posting hidden sound files on all the message threads, so that you couldn't read the message board without listening to whatever crap music file he posted. He is the BajaNomad most likely to go postal. I think he wakes up every morning, faces East, and prays he does not lose it all. This guy runs on the ragged edge of self-control.

Anyway, here is a picture of his dear, sweet Mother Anna Mae, who stood in the doorway and watched his stepfather, Ervil LeBaron, beat the crap out of him.

http://i45.tinypic.com/npkfg3.jpg

When Ervil LeBaron died in prison (convicted of murder) it was Anna Mae who claimed his body. The whole story of how Anna Mae left David's real father, Nephi *******, is another trip. Nephi went up to the states to work for a month or so. When he came back to Mexico, he walked through the door of his house, his arms full of things he brought back from the states for them, and Anna Mae told him they were "divorced" and that she had married Ervil. God had given Ervil a revelation that Anna Mae had to be with him, and that was that. David does not tell the story like that, he changed it.

What this person does not know I would have included that in my story I posted on Baja Nomad long ago had I have known it. This is the first I have heard of this. I just laugh at the person who likes to stir the pot from behind their monitor and keyboard. :o:P:lol:

Edit: Correct spelling error!

[Edited on 2-28-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 03:20 PM

FU Who? Do people really pay attention to what we write? Why would anyone care what I think? People must know I can drink Jack shots, kick the dog, beat the wife and type here at same time? Don't they?

:saint:

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
josie
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 03:24 PM

I looked at that blog and some of the comments the other day. Seems to be nothing but a bunch of very angry and bitter people.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by josie
I looked at that blog and some of the comments the other day. Seems to be nothing but a bunch of very angry and bitter people.

That's what they say about us.
josie
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

That's what they say about us.

I read on there where they really seem to be fixated on us over here. As much as they say they hate this forum hardly a blog post goes by where they don't try to find some reason to yell and scream about us.

Too funny!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 04:37 PM

Quote:
I read on there where they really seem to be fixated on us over here. As much as they say they hate this forum hardly a blog post goes by where they don't try to find some reason to yell and scream about us.

Too funny!

If it's a topic about Nomad, negative comments are the only one's you'll see. Nothing positive will make it past Maggie.
There's a lot of bad history that has formed this attitude. I won't get into it. It serves no decent purpose.

Quote:

As much as they say.......

There's only a few that make comments.

[Edited on 2-28-2010 by DENNIS]
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 04:51 PM

...La farsa continúa

No soy por ni contra apatía.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 04:53 PM

Seems to me that just about any forum that focuses on Baja will attract the usual suspects. Many fine folks. A few not so fine folks. And a few nut jobs. Sort of a microcosm of life. IMHO, any overt efforts to diss other forums is rooted in a personal experience. Just saying.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 04:55 PM
Nice Work!

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead

...La farsa continúa
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 04:59 PM

Ah, the virtual world. Strange isn't it? And this is just the beginning, wonder what it will be like 100 years from now.

josie
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

There's only a few that make comments.

That was the other thing I found funny. The entire blog is basically just an ongoing conversation between two people. That was the main reason why I failed to see why anybody else would find it interesting? I mean they could basically handle that easier by just using email back and forth with each other, right?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 05:11 PM

Beg to differ with the other board... "full blown mental breakdown"... think not, there would have been bodies!! :lol:

As long as they talk about you.. means they listen, might not agree... but they are listening.. :):)

Good job..

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 05:50 PM

Quote:

That was the other thing I found funny. The entire blog is basically just an ongoing conversation between two people. That was the main reason why I failed to see why anybody else would find it interesting?

It's a good site for information, current events of the criminal type. Nobody can say differently that isn't reading all the local papers with a full command of Español.
The message board is a private affair. Invited guests only. There's more to that than meets the eye as well, but It'll be up to you to figure it out. :cool:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by noproblemo2
I agree it is a good source for all the crime, but one rarely sees anything positive there of which there is a lot of also here. Seems to me if the message board is private, invite only, then it is limited to those who want to hear only the negative. But it is a blog/message board for people to be kept informed and could serve to make one more aware of their environs here also.

She's not obligated to give praise to anything. She's doing a service by translating the local newspapers. Giving a little bit of light in the darkness is service enough and, as you say, does make one more aware of their environs.
Her message board isn't filled by invitation. Anybody can make a submission, but if she doesn't like it, she won't post it.
Fair and balanced she ain't. Take from the place what does you good and ignore the rest.

[Edited on 3-1-2010 by DENNIS]
dean miller
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 07:14 PM

"elinvestig8r"

Were you raised in Dublan?

Did you know any of the Bowmans?
( Henry Bowman ?)

sdm
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 07:15 PM

It's like a TJ police blotter. Being a resident I look at it occasionally but it's pretty much "the same ole schit, different day".

I hope she's putting together a database to capture and analyse the crime data. It would be a shame to let all the hard work she's doing slip by.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 2-28-2010 at 07:34 PM

She is prolific as a writer and tireless in her pursuit of information on many issues.. and she has on occasion supplied useful factual information upon request..

Data and information that is factual, knows no owner...

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-1-2010 at 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dean miller
"elinvestig8r"

Were you raised in Dublan?

Did you know any of the Bowmans?
( Henry Bowman ?)

sdm

Hi Dean,
From the age of 5 until I was 12 years old I was raised in Colonia LeBaron in Galeana Chihuahua Mexico. I once went to the Mormon Colony of Dublan next to Casas Grandes but do not remember anyone named Bowman.
David

Pages:  1    3  ..  9

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.