BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  9
Author: Subject: Does anyone give a hoot about Fu's identity?
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 07:14 AM
More Turtle Soup?

Is there any turtle soup involved in this thread? It has the beginnings to sound a lot like the other thread that refuses to die. He said, she said, blah, blah blah.

It sounds like all parties need a Nomad time out and move on with their lives. Just my opinion.

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 07:19 AM

Please forgive my brevity.

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
I have two small favors to ask of you.

(1)Look up back a few posts and you'll see that elinvestig8r says he knows what my IP address is. I understand how the internet works. There is only one legal way he could "know" what my IP address is. That would be if you told him what it was. So, either you told him what it was, or he is lying.

Which is it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he made a statement basically saying he did not believe the IP you posted to be your actual IP. That was my understanding of what was posted.

Quote:
(2) Please read the last few posts from Mexicorn. Now let me paste a sentence of two from your Terms of Service Agreement.

Quote:
4. The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards, chat rooms, and travelers' opinion pages which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Q87 International and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.

Can you explain to me how Mexicorn could still be allowed to post on BajaNomads? He has been doing all of the above towards me since the minute he showed up here.
It also continues in saying:

Quote:
Although Q87 International and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, pages submitted and bulletin boards on the Site, neither Q87 International nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so.
If you see something that violates the terms - and it's important to you, report it. If you choose not to do so, and then violate the terms in your response to such a situation, then you've let the other person get the better of you (and allowed them to bask in the control they've had over you by getting such a reaction remotely).

Note: choose your battles - those situations you feel you need to report.

:biggrin:

-
Doug

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 08:07 AM

Ok thanks for the chin check Doug. Heres the bottom line I'm not going to let those people over at margies web page get me all worked up, thats what they are trying to do. They have clearly infultrated our Nomads website and have been here since before I came along. These people are the types of folks that have no ife and live vicariously through a key board. Granted the site does have acces to inteligence briefs which I think is important since we live down here. The down side is having to put up with that long winded diatribe and personal agenda.
This also includes personal attacks that are just mean spirited.
In the immortal words of Rodney King;
"Cant we all just get along."
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Correct me if I'm wrong, but he made a statement basically saying he did not believe the IP you posted to be your actual IP. That was my understanding of what was posted.

You asked me to correct you if you are wrong. Well, you are wrong. Elinvestig8r said:

Quote:
PS: That IP Address you posted is not your real IP Address.

Please note that there is no equivocation in his statement. He did not say, "I think...", or "I beleive...", or any other such words. His statement was unqualified. Would you care to change your answer now? I am pushing this because I can see you are avoiding a direct answer to my question. A simple "yes", or "no" would be a sufficient answer.

By the way, Elinvestig8r also contradicted your other statement:

Quote:
FYI... everything I posted (and considerably more than that), I came up with on my own.

David said, just above in this thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by elinvestig8r
So far I have only been angry enough to do something about one person. Since that person stopped their threats it became unnecessary for me to act.

This is really starting to stink. Your responses are those of a person with unclean hands. Are you stalking posters on BajaNomads and exchanging private data with David W. *******?

Yes or No? This is relevant, because David is making physical threats to posters here.

Quote:
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 41 > § 875
§ 875. Interstate communications

(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any demand or request for a ransom or reward for the release of any kidnapped person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(b) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(d) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 10:27 AM

OPEN LETTER TO ARROWHEAD

Arrowhead since you selected me for investigation I have done the same with you. You revealed things about me in the open forum which is not a threat to me, per se, but is not welcome by me. You even called me a criminal by saying I used police assets to gain information on people which is not true. I have never revealed anything about you in here or to anyone else. PERIOD!

What I know I keep to myself. I know how to keep secrets. I have never made any threats against anyone on this or any other forum on the internet or in person and would never do so because that would be stupid. I do know the law so I am not about to violate it and go to jail. I was in fact threatened once by one person, which I posted on Baja Nomad and was about to act on the threat, but that person has since left me alone as I hope you will take the hint and leave me alone.

I am serious in what I say to you! Take it as friendly advice. You are a very disturbed person. For the record and to be clear once and for all, I have never received anything from Baja Nomad pertaining to you, nor have I provided Baja Nomad any information pertaining to you. As I have said before, please present any evidence of wrongdoing on my part to the Office of the District Attorney.

They will conduct a thorough and unbiased investigation into what I have done or not done. As you know there are consequences in filing false reports with law enforcement which can result in criminal penalties and civil liability. So I will ask you here and now to present your evidence to them and for you to cease and desist in harassing me here or anywhere else under any alias you may use or under your real name. This will be my final statement to you.

Sincerely,

David W. *******
Also known as Elinvestig8r.

Edit: To fix a mistake!

[Edited on 3-2-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 11:08 AM

Well, that pretty much says it ..... again, fish or cut bait Ahead .. his point is clearly expressed along with the correct avenues of legal redress.. what is the problem? Need an attorney .... just ask, I'm sure there is one who would love to represent you.. might try the firm that Toyota hired, as they must be looking to break the contract they are in to rep Toyota.. :lol:

I see you have dug out the chapter and verse... so, use it.. if your statements are true and correct and you have factual documentation to support same.. else you should "stand down"

As this is not going to go the way you think, not by a long shot..

For me, I send spam to spam@uce.gov they take care of it for a living, and I will add, they do a very good job.. I don't get Nigerian mail, male meidications, and others which tend to always show up..

As for threats on the interent.. gee, I read where some folks in Pakistan told me they were going to kill me, and a few others... :lol: I'd say I would be more afraid of them, than a retired Marine in San Diego. And I really have not seen a direct physical threat ... was an offer to meet :)

And pulling out law on interstate communications.. gee, sure glad we have the government to protect us.. think these folks will be of the same caliber as S.E.C.?? oh, the horror!! :):)

[Edited on 3-3-2010 by wessongroup]

josie
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 08:17 PM

It will be nice to get back to talking about something more interesting than a couple of disgruntled troublemakers. I'll make some hot cocoa and ELINVESTIG8R can bake the cake. Time for a group hug everybody. :biggrin:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 09:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:

You asked me to correct you if you are wrong. Well, you are wrong. Elinvestig8r said:

Quote:

Please note that there is no equivocation in his statement. He did not say, "I think...", or "I beleive...", or any other such words. His statement was unqualified. Would you care to change your answer now? I am pushing this because I can see you are avoiding a direct answer to my question. A simple "yes", or "no" would be a sufficient answer.

Quote:
FYI... everything I posted (and considerably more than that), I came up with on my own.

Quote:
So far I have only been angry enough to do something about one person. Since that person stopped their threats it became unnecessary for me to act.

This is really starting to stink. Your responses are those of a person with unclean hands. Are you stalking posters on BajaNomads and exchanging private data with David W. *******?

Yes or No? This is relevant, because David is making physical threats to posters here.

Quote:
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 41 > § 875
§ 875. Interstate communications

(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any demand or request for a ransom or reward for the release of any kidnapped person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(b) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(d) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

margie,
you should develop thicker skin. don't take this forum so seriously -- doing so reveals your unbalanced mental state :lol:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2010 at 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
margie,
you should develop thicker skin. don't take this forum so seriously -- doing so reveals your unbalanced mental state :lol:

No way, Goat. Your dot connecting skills are in serious need of repair.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
margie,

No way, Goat. Your dot connecting skills are in serious need of repair.

margie, nancy, janet, napolean, whatever...
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 01:24 AM

Quote:
Look up back a few posts and you'll see that elinvestig8r says he knows what my IP address is... either you told him what it was, or...

ELINVESTIG8R and I have had no private communication regarding you, your IP address, nor the specific IP address used by anyone else here to connect to the site.

Quote:
...you are wrong. Elinvestig8r said:

Quote:

Please note that there is no equivocation in his statement. He did not say, "I think...", or "I beleive...", or any other such words. His statement was unqualified. Would you care to change your answer now?

My interpretation of his statement remains the same.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I see no contradiction here between the two statements.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
knuckles
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 09:14 AM

I thought this was clear months ago... Fu is Arrowhead, Arrowhead is Nancy, and Margie has been hit on the head by her surfboard one too many times.
nanachel

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 12:40 PM

Wow, someone needs to get a life or just go sit on the beach & relax:lol:
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 08:48 PM
Fu's on first?

First Base: Fu
Second Base: What
Third base: I Don't Know
Left field: Why
Center field: Because
Pitcher: Tomorrow
Catcher: Today
Shortstop: I Don't Care/I Don't Give a Darn/I Don't Give a Damn

This thread makes about as much sense as the old Fu's (who) is on first.

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 09:52 PM

Hey nice try on attempting to conect the dots. We all got a real kick reading your post over there. How much did you pay your PI service to conduct your big Mexicorn investigation Margie? Heck I'm sure you could have got someone here to give you a deal a two-fer. Well got to go check in at CBP since I'll be sitting there a few hours LOL!
Whatajoke!!! LOL!!! Margie get a life your sooooo much smarter than all of us over here at the Nomads. Plus your the only one I know that can do the backstroke through a wave of brown twinkies with your mouth in th "O" position. I really feel sorry for those guys you targeted over there at your website. Nice try you got any pictures of that Valdez guy and his wife? Maybe you should post them on your website. Cant wait to see your nexus between the Footprinters, CAF and the Valdez/Goodman family! Should be a wild ride folks fasten your seatbelts this is going to be a hoot!
torch
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 10:58 PM

Is it just me ? because I just dont get this whole thread. But dont take my head off
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2010 at 11:45 PM

Sure heres a quick run down. Margies claiming on her website that she/he knows the location of active law enforcement Officers/Officer that live in Bajamar.
Whats that called when you publically disclose that type information and there is negative fallout?
Oh I cant wait for the snappy come back. Hows that photo comming along? hehe!

Wait are we collectively wittnessing the shutting down of her website.
That will be two failed attempts of her venture in "A free press" in Mexico.
All eyes are upon you margie.
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 3-4-2010 at 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn
Nice try you got any pictures of that Valdez guy and his wife? Maybe you should post them on your website. Cant wait to see your nexus between the Footprinters, CAF and the Valdez/Goodman family!

Oh, you don' t have to wait. Us Nomads are always happy to jump in and help out a fellow Nomad. Here, let me give you a helping hand, since you specifically asked to see some pictures:

Look at the picture you posted on posted on 12-29-2009 at 04:21 PM, here:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=41813&pag...

Now, move your mouse over that picture and right-click it. A box comes up with a sub-menu, the last sub-menu is "properties". Click on that and it says:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx214/pugdaddy21/San%20Fe...

Notice that it is photobucket album of a person with the alias "pugdaddy21". Here is the windows live space of "pugdaddy21".

http://bajapugs.spaces.live.com/

Scroll down the pictures on the live space page, past the many pictures of Max, Gypsy and Chico, to the 36th one. It is the same picture as you posted here on 12-29-2009. Ain't that a hell of a coincidence? ...

Hey you know what else? The guy in that windows live space happens to be the vice-president of the Rosarito Footprinters. Imagine that!!

http://www.independentfootprinters.org/history.html

I wonder if Harry O. knows about all this?

[Edited on 3-4-2010 by BajaNomad]

No soy por ni contra apatía.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2010 at 08:28 AM

And now a brief interlude to hear this wonderful Mariachi Master at work:lol:

k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2010 at 08:32 AM

Yikes! Doesn't that somehow violate the Board Rules? :O

Pages:  1    3    5  ..  9

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.