BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9
Author: Subject: Does anyone give a hoot about Fu's identity?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
I'LL NEVER TELL

Speaking of not telling. Remember that Dennis and "Josie" were talking about going out together to buy red shoes? (On the Zombie board). That would have been a little awkward, being that Josie is 56 and has a beard.

Don't you guys get a little tired of being "punked" by the sociopath?

:lol: Funny Stuff Arrowhead!!!!

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'LL NEVER TELL

Speaking of not telling. Remember that Dennis and "Josie" were talking about going out together to buy red shoes? (On the Zombie board). That would have been a little awkward, being that Josie is 56 and has a beard.

arrowbutt: your homophobia is showing through. you really need to pull your head out of your arse, and embrace the differences in people instead of stirring up homophobic fears in nomadlandia. who cares about peoples sexual status or appearance? most nomads are of an age that they can't do it or don't want to do it; so who are they to care about homo, hetero, bi or transgender status of arrowbutt, bajagringo or josie???
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 05:14 PM

IMHO, wrong audience.
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 05:28 PM

Goat, I have known about your "persuasion" for a long time and I have never made mention of it. I don't particularly like you because of your uber-liberal politics. I really couldn't care less where you hide the salami.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 05:50 PM

Dennis, I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. Honest. Maybe I didn't state it too clearly. The point I was trying to make was that you were victimized too, as were others. The bottom line is that people have to be a little more careful about who their "friends" really are. It's not the first time I have made that speech.

[Edited on 3-10-2010 by arrowhead]

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 05:52 PM

Quote:
Dennis, I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. Honest. Maybe I didn't state it too clearly. The point I was trying to make was that you were victimized too, as were others. The bottom line is that people have to be a little more careful about who their "friends" really are. It's not the first time I have made that speech.

Appreciate that. Let's go back to normal.
Dave
Elite Nomad

thumbup.gif posted on 3-9-2010 at 06:18 PM
Top drawer

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabass
Great answer Diana!!:biggrin:

If you're an attorney or politician. :rolleyes:

bajabass
Super Nomad

Mood: Want to fish!!!

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 06:23 PM

Neither, I can still smile when I look in the mirror in the morning!:spingrin:
josie
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 06:33 PM

Quote:
"Josie" is a BajaNomad who currently posts here under four different ID's, that I could find. They are:

duke62
Mexpedition
estebanis
Josie

There are probably some more that have already been banned by Doug.

He is in his late 50's, works for the power company and lives in Cypress. He used to have a Marine Tech business in Cabo. He named his daughter after a Cabo real estate agent. He has a trailer down in Erendira. He is good friends with BajaGeoff. I think his wife, Christina, may also be double-team posting as Josie along with him. I am not going to post photos of his house or his kids and give out his address, or last name. I guess I am just not as big a prick as he is.

I have no idea who this power company person is you think I am but please do us all a favor. Publish his complete name, photo, home address, kids names, phone numbers, medical history and blood type. Then I will have a very good laugh as you will quickly find out that you are somewhere out in the left field bleachers.

Besides being a loser as a husband, father and businessman Chuck, you are proving yourself to be a very bad investigator. Keep on searching and looking you pitiful little man and maybe you might get closer next time. Maybe you could hire ELINVESTIG8R to help you.

Get a life Chuck, you dog hater!
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 06:47 PM
The real Fu in Color

Quote:
Quote:
I'LL NEVER TELL

I'm still laughing, had told them to "get a room"... and I had a really hard time finding that picture of Dennis coming back from a party looking like that.. it was all good fun I thought... reminds me of being in Paris long ago and seeing my first female impersonation "show"... was I surprised at the end... still laughing.. should try more.. it's all good.. want to shoot someone... do it over the increase in prices over booze or something else really important..

And I know it is just a matter of time.. for me... what goes around .. .you know:lol::lol:

Oh, this is some of that Zombie stuff we do... over on the other board.. really sick.. not like here ...

[Edited on 3-10-2010 by wessongroup]:lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 3-10-2010 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 3-10-2010 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 3-10-2010 by BajaNomad]

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 07:14 PM

Can anyone tie this up with a pretty ribbon and move on???:?:
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 07:18 PM

Now that isn't like you at all, or are you wearing the same shoes? :lol::lol:

josie
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 07:20 PM

Chuck/Arrowhead: I forgot to add - you made so many accusations :rolleyes: - I have never met BajaGeoff, Christina or owned a business in Cabo. I own a home, not a trailer and I have never lived in Cypress. As far as being one of the first members of talkbaja.com, that may be true. I am a member on other sites and know of BG from one where he shared that he was starting a new forum a year or so back. I joined from a link he gave but to be honest there wasn't much going on and if you look at my posting history there (as I am sure you did) you will see that I hadn't posted for months. I would check in from time to time but didn't post again until recently when another member posted on my introduction thread. How you can connect the dots in the way you did and come up with this bizarre story making me out to be some bearded man from Cypress only further proves to me how delusional and unstable you truly are.

But it is funny and I will give you points for effort. :lol:

So now that we cleared that up let's try and get back to the subject of this thread you keep trying so desperately to hijack. Come clean Chuck as to your prior posts as fulano here. And what's up with your dog hating problem? That really is indicative of a deeper problem if you ask me. I mean, who can hate a wonderful dog who only wants to gives you love, companionship and loyalty? Based on your personality I have seen here so far Chuck, a dog may be the only friend you will ever have. ;D

[Edited on 3-10-2010 by josie]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 08:10 PM

Screw all of you fraudulant sonsab-tches. Ya'ain't effin nobody.
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2010 at 08:56 PM

You know, everybody says that BajaGeoff is a great guy and a real asset to Bajabound Insurance. Bajabound Insurance is a sponsor of Bajanomads, and according to what Doug wrote awhile back, is supplying some very substantial support to this message board. I know Geoff got married a few months ago, and has what appears to be a promising career. I want to believe he doesn't know what is going on. I hope to Hell that John Morton doesn't know about this. You and Duke62 and maybe some others are tag-teaming this Josie account. I have a lot of data here that you don't know about. I even have some of it in writing in Geoff's own blog.

Your last answer was a weak and pathetic attempt to divert everyone from the obvious. Furthermore it shows you have some kind of scary mental condition. It is time for you to think a little and STFU. You can't hurt me. I'm an old retired duffer. But if you don't STFU you will hurt the people you think you are helping.

And just for the record, I don't hate dogs. Somebody else said that as a sarcastic remark, it is a long-running joke here at BN about Nomads and dogs. You need to work on your reading comprehension. And I know that BajaGeoff's wife works at the Humane Society. And I know that BajaGeoff has two dogs. And I know that BajaGeoff brought up a puppy named mono from Erendira last Summer after the baseball games. I know so much more you wouldn't beleive it.

p.s. I'm with Dennis on his idea.

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 3-10-2010 at 04:35 AM

Quote:
"Josie" is a BajaNomad who currently posts here under four different ID's, that I could find. They are:

duke62
Mexpedition
estebanis
Josie

fyi... that appears to not be the case. While duke62 and Mexpedition could very well be related, they are not being used concurrently at the present time and thusly not a concern to me. There appears to be no relation with these two and estebanis other than both signing posts with the name Esteban, both being dog-lovers, and both being connected to the Erendira community. In fact, researching it further is overwhelmingly convincing on the dissimilarities otherwise.

And Josie... well, they're playing an IP game similar to the one you're playing. In case you didn't know it, some of your own posting IP's have been rather revealing. Maybe they'll slip up too?

Oh, and from what I've read, Geoff's Erendira friend with the baseball team isn't named Steven.

Your shotgun/inaccurate accusations, as well as inappropriate stalking of others here and in other threads is about to get your privs removed.

Play nice, or don't play at all. :biggrin:

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

-
Doug

[Edited on 3-10-2010 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 3-10-2010 at 05:07 AM

A further counsel bear in mind:
If that thy roof be made of glass,
It shows small wit to pick up stones
To pelt the people as they pass.
-- Miguel de Cervantes

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.