Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  8
Author: Subject: PSA: Paranoid Personality Disorder
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 03:19 PM

boldliars, Are you talking about me!!!!:tumble:;D Hang in there!
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 03:30 PM

People are often confused by the difference between feeling paranoid, feeling attacked unfairly, persecuted or blamed without causes or even with cause versus the debilitating paranoia disorder which exhibits itself by through the significant inability to get through the day and complete ones normal set of tasks. The difference is significant. A person suffering severe paranoia would be unable to go to work, unable to post a message and be unable to get along in a normal fashion to the degree which is severe and debilitating as opposed to having feelings of occasional paranoia.

Now, it's not at all abnormal to have feelings of paranoia these days, when it's announced by the administration that they will assassinate Americans for a variety of listed perceived threats. Or because you know that the US announces they run an extraordinary rendition program where thy torture people without cuase, without warrants who have no evidence against them. Or because the administration announces that they run a warrantless survelance program. These facts are reasons why people might feel unfairly targeted, because in fact they are. Innoncent people have died at the hands of these programs and few justifications exists today.

Even more so, we know the administration lied us into a preplanned war in Iraq, with false claims of weapons of mass destruction. It's public evidence that the Reagan administration flooded American cities with crack cocaine and sold weapons in order to fund destabilization of Nicaragua in addition to destabilization of AMerican Cities such as LA. We all suffered greatly from these attacks on our communities where we the people are unfairly targeted and persecuted, suffering untold pain and loss of our well being.

So, when this site administrators get in on the act and suggest that these natural human sentiments which anyone reasonable would feel, and which are justified and reasonable are examples of a psychological disorder it's more than a bit disingenuous and leads a normal person to question the intent and purpose of the Administrator's post?
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 03:41 PM

gnu- I'm thinking that you and I are in agreement with perhaps 80% of what you say. But, I'm having some trouble trying to grasp the New World Order 20% of it.

Perhaps I'm in denial. On the other hand, if you are right, you might want to post a primer on how disaffected Americans can safe-harbor their assets.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 04:01 PM

The New World Order is a phrase that is spoken often, what it means is probably something different to many people. I didn't use it-you did. If you want to you can read more and find out more about world history and find out about roots of the global banking cabal which is an old subject which most are now familiar with.

A better term would be New World Disorder.

Unlike many projections and protestations, I have little opinion on about the Globalists New World Order plans other than from a historical and community perspective. I am simply interested in my world not opposed to it. It's my sense as an observer that the Banksters are losing due to the rapid rising consciousness of a few, which is all that's needed to topple this scam.

Basically the idea that geo-politics is all just one big funny accident and that banksters are just silly people who make mistakes or get lucky is really a whitewash. There is a long plan, with a few thousand key family players, for example one should be familiar with Cecil Rhodes, his vast fortune and his wills which created the round tables supporting foundations like Carnegie and many if not most institutions. His influential friend was Lionel Curits. It doens't need to be a mystery how think-tanks, or rings of think tanks within think tanks organize agendas and delegate actions.

One should know who and what is the Round Table, Club of Rome, Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Group and the Bilderberg Group. These are the figures behind the politics and they occassionally show their faces. This is the Global Government. Concepts such as League of Nations, IMF, WHO, World Bank, and NATO are temporary iterations. Democrat and Republican are simply teams which co-opt and distract you along with tools such as pro-sports, pop-culture, and gossip.

Get focused, get interested in the world around you, disregard imbecilic nonsense and find out about your history. It's quite interesting and revealing.

I only found about it because it's a fantastic story and I like hearing true stories.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 04:07 PM

Sadly, the vast majority has no clue. The power structure has devised an environment where most people are disinterested. A victory for some.
Timo1
Senior Nomad

Mood: Lovin every minute of it

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 04:12 PM

We just recently watched Zeitgeist the movie
It sure shows how banking works and has worked and why
It also deals with religion and terrorism
Quite a compelling 2 hours
Just google it and you can watch it also
Edit to tell you you will have a black screen for the first 5 or
so minutes...Just part of the movie

[Edited on 4-20-2010 by Timo1]
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 04:12 PM

It's a sad day when a thread on locking differentials becomes more interesting than what you're reading.
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 04:13 PM

"Sadly, the vast majority has no clue. The power structure has devised an environment where most people are disinterested. A victory for some." Bajahowodd

Thank goodness at least you two have a clue.

[Edited on 4-20-2010 by tripledigitken]
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
It's a sad day when a thread on locking differentials becomes more interesting than what you're reading.

Hehhhhhh!! "locking differentials" are ALWAYS interesting, and there are few mysteries with them.

This "other" subject is full of mystery and intrigue (for some) but to me only in passing, and I would much rather get back to "locking differentials". :lol:

Barry
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2010 at 07:38 PM

Carrol Quigley wrote Tragedy and Hope which is a tome about modern world history and he describes the incremental collectivism charter toward world empire created in the wills of Cecil Rhodes. Carrol Quigley was a professor and Bill Clinton made mention of his influence on his education. There is also a web site of the same name with new articles about the subject.
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 4-21-2010 at 10:49 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by boldliars
BajaNomad is ignoring the people that get their jollies out of making others lives a living hell.

HEY, IT'S OTHERS' LIVES !!!!

....and maybe other life's:?:

Bob Durrell
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 10:35 AM

The down side is that sometimes it gets very crowded in that brain.
The upside is that your never alone on your birthday.

[Edited on 4-27-2010 by Mexicorn]
TonyC
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 11:06 AM

OMG. Now it makes sense. I guess nomal is the other .0001%. Whoever she, or he is.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyC
OMG. Now it makes sense. I guess nomal is the other .0001%. Whoever she, or he is.

Nobody I know, and certainly nobody here on BajaNomad.:lol::lol:

Marc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Waiting

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BajaNomad is ignoring the people that get their jollies out of making others lives a living hell.

HEY, IT'S OTHERS' LIVES !!!!

There. I feel better already.

Remember I did not start this BS thread. If you want to be the spelling police then do it for everyone on the board. Don't make an exception with me because I said something that you don't like. There are many OTHERS here that you can correct.

Thats' OK i kant spel or punctiate ether:?:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Thats' OK i kant spel or punctiate ether:?:

Hey, amigo Marc....you might want to step into the today/now area of BajaNomad. Instead of grave digging these old threads, click on TODAYS POSTS above and you'll be able to stay up with what's happening at the moment.
Nobody here wants to see a thread that's run it's course.
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:15 PM

BajaNomad

Can you start carrying aluminum foil helmets in the BajaNomads store?

The devil made me do it. The problem is it felt good and now I do it on my own. I hope no one is watching. Oops, maybe it's you!? Help, get me out of this squirrel cage!

Favorite Farside Cartoon: Two goldfish, one says to the other "If there is no god then who changes the water?"

Iflyfish
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:49 PM

:lol::lol::lol:
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 09:07 PM

Just found this thread since I was enjoying Bahia Concepcion when it was active.

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Carrol Quigley wrote Tragedy and Hope which is a tome about modern world history and he describes the incremental collectivism charter toward world empire created in the wills of Cecil Rhodes. Carrol Quigley was a professor and Bill Clinton made mention of his influence on his education. There is also a web site of the same name with new articles about the subject.

For those that are interested, the referenced website has a link to download either a txt or pdf version of the book mentioned, no cost. Most (all?) eBook readers will handle these file types.

1000 page history book covering the first two thirds of the 20th century written by a Georgetown University prof.

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2010 at 02:10 PM

Meltdown in full swing again read the comments section of the most recent post and break out the hankies.
It's a real Tear Filled Gem!

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.