Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8
Author: Subject: PSA: Paranoid Personality Disorder
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 05:19 PM

If anything of the things that have been said on Fulano Files are true about me then they should be investigated- right?
So here I've provided a link to the California Office of the inspector general so that all of these allegations about me can be reported and looked into.
The OIG oversees all investigations against all Peace Officers employed by the CDCR?
So how about you Fulano and anyone else who believes his posts put pen to paper and report me?
Here’s the link. I welcome the investigation.
http://www.oig.ca.gov/pages/about-us/contact-oig.php

Oh by the way I have never posted anything on that website/blog. I'm sure that will be disclosed in the future.

[Edited on 9-12-2010 by Mexicorn]

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Yeah I read that story too and had a good laugh. But I could only speak for myself I certainly would never threaten anybody where they could trace my ISP number even if hiding behind a proxy.

You didn't read sht....Fulano pulled your BS threat before it went public. Fulano has your sick number and IDs you while you think about farting.
If you want the threat which you issued brought out here, I'll have to get clearance from the San Diego District Attorney. There not done with it.
I'll be in touch.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 05:43 PM

So why doesn't Fulano and you report it to the San Diego DA's Office, the SDSO, the San Diego Police Department and the FBI office in San Diego?

I think they are waiting to hear from him/her.
All threat's against LEO's are looked into.
Meanwhile I'll be standing at the front door of my condo waiting for them to slap the bracelets on me and my dog.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn
So how about you Fulano and anyone else who believes his posts put pen to paper and report me?

Nobody I know cares what you want or feel. You're useless here with your multiple personalitys, not one of which has said one thing BAJA since you arrived.
You came here to be disruptive and you've achieved your goal.

I don't care if your existance here is tolerated in the future, but I would hope you would retire to your hoarhouse site that you think is so "uplifting" and leave us alone.
You arn't the type of "BAJA" we look for here.

Go away.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
So why doesn't Fulano and you report it to the San Diego DA's Office, the SDSO, the San Diego Police Department and the FBI office in San Diego?

It's been done, dummy. Go buy a toothbrush, if you have teeth. You'll need it where you're going.

Gawwwdammmm.....what a garbage pail you turned into.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 06:01 PM

Case Number?
Incident Number?

[Edited on 9-12-2010 by Mexicorn]

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 06:08 PM

6-21-3- 11......25 -15- 21

Nice denial ...
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 06:13 PM

ahhh Yea got it-
Now can we get back to being Buds again?
I forgive all that nasty stuff you said about me you were just being played.
But please in the future dont trust any of that crap your being spoonfed.
Thanks
Corndog-

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 06:24 PM

In your freakin dreams. You are evil.... just like your alter-egos, Joe, and Mark Valdez.
You, all of you, have to extricate yourselves from this decent forum. It isn't for you or your kind.
Go elsewhere and cause mayhem. We don't need it here.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 07:43 PM

i think dennis, mexicorn, joejoe and fulano are all very similar. they are all old, divorced guys with drinking problems and inability to self-censor who can't attract any women except those that get paid for companionship.
the funny thing is that probably only a woman like mad maggie could be attracted to them :lol::lol:
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

It's been done, dummy. Go buy a toothbrush, if you have teeth. You'll need it where you're going.

Gawwwdammmm.....what a garbage pail you turned into.

On my forum when guys get mad at each other they use code words which really mean I'm going to punch you in the nose if I see you, but on "BN" and those blog site from banned members from "BN" you guys always threaten legal action both civil and criminal. Oh yeah, you threaten to "out" each other too.

The civil and criminal threats are ridiculous because you'll never get in court with your cases where you tell the judge somebody insulted you on "Baja Nomad' or a blog, and I'm mad and want revenge.

Fulano threatened me about three weeks ago saying the FBI was going to come after me. Well I'm still waiting, and if they were going after Mexicorn.....well it looks like he is still around too.

Guys quite with the ridiculous threats they don't scare anyone.

The 'outing" stuff is unconscionable if you ask me.

The death threats are over the top if they actually happened, but I don't believe it unless there is another troll involved having fun?

I think Fulano issued his own "death threat" because he wanted to find an excuse to ban me. He swore up and down that he would never ban people or censor posts from his blog, because he doesn't want to be like "BN."

Well he did exactly that. He banned me and censored my posts. So now he and his friends are claiming he had to ban me because he was getting death threats from me. Why would I do that when I was probably getting under his skin and outing him on his own blog.( I didn't have a problem outing him on his blog, because he could always delete it)

And of course he is going to kill two birds with one stone. He bans me, and he discredits Mexicorn by claiming Mexicorn is behind all this.

The guy that plays the fool is Dennis who believes all this and has it in for Mexicorn and maybe even believes that I'm( Joe) is Mexicorn too or he is pushing that for Fulano.

The question I have is why is Dennis so close to Fulano?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
i think dennis, mexicorn, joejoe and fulano are all very similar. they are all old, divorced guys with drinking problems and inability to self-censor who can't attract any women except those that get paid for companionship.
the funny thing is that probably only a woman like mad maggie could be attracted to them :lol::lol:

you mean like Tiger's ex... :lol::lol:

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 07:11 AM

the funny thing is, is WHO CARES?

anyone?

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
The question I have is why is Dennis so close to Fulano?

they share the same addiction :lol:

2 peas in a pod, birds of a feather, etc.

[Edited on 9-12-2010 by mtgoat666]
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 10:38 AM

"A view of American politics and Americans from our friends in the North.
The Manitoba Herald
as Reported by Clive Runnels
August 21, 2010"

that's too funny! The other stuff - bickering - you guys don't even know each other - just words - who cares??????? Get a REAL life.
I'm through with the forum this morning - waaaay too much time. I'm going out to enjoy this beautiful day, plant some bulbs, clean up the patio for a BBQ later.
Go ahead, insult me - I don't care.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wilderone
"A view of American politics and Americans from our friends in the North.
The Manitoba Herald
as Reported by Clive Runnels
August 21, 2010"

that's too funny! The other stuff - bickering - you guys don't even know each other - just words - who cares??????? Get a REAL life.
I'm through with the forum this morning - waaaay too much time. I'm going out to enjoy this beautiful day, plant some bulbs, clean up the patio for a BBQ later.
Go ahead, insult me - I don't care.

Don't get paranoid there. You're right the best thing for all of us should do is going out and enjoy the beautiful day, have a BBQ, maybe drink a beer. Of course if your a drunk that might be a bad idea.

But hell one of my favorite thing to do is write on the internet. I think I'm more addicted to that then going to other places in Tijuana.

And yes I'm a little bit like Tiger Woods, but I'm not ashamed of it. Other guys golf and spend thousands of dollars golfing, but I spend my money in Tijuana on women, alcohol, and song. I just wish I had Tiger's money, but hey Tiger's a man, and that's what some men do especially if they have unlimited funds. For the women out there: There is only a certain percentage of married and single men that would cross that line because they are happy with you; moral, religious reasons, or worried about their health and hanging in a bad area.......so I wouldn't worry too much about your husbands.

Of course Dennis wants to kick me off the forum because of my hobby, and he thinks just because he might not enjoy the same hobby he is better than me. Both Dennis and Fulano want to discredit Mexicorn by claiming he is me, and so therefore enjoys the same hobby as me. I think that's a pretty chitty thing to do.

One thing I'm pretty sure Fulano is right about, and that's many of the "BN" members enjoy my same hobby in secret, and if that's the case it should stay secret. We all have our own little dirty secrets and that's where they should remain unless you want to talk about them.

But I rather not talk about that, because we have women here, and that's not what this forum is about. Besides if you know me I spend most of my time talking politics, racism, and violence in Mexico.

[Edited on 9-12-2010 by JoeJustJoe]

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
the funny thing is, is WHO CARES?

anyone?

don't know... do you?

wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2010 at 09:34 AM

"But hell one of my favorite thing to do is write on the internet. I think I'm more addicted to that then going to other places in Tijuana. And yes I'm a little bit like Tiger Woods, but I'm not ashamed of it. Other guys golf and spend thousands of dollars golfing, but I spend my money in Tijuana on women, alcohol, and song"

You need some serious counseling. Are you actually crying out for help? Is that what this is? ok - here's some free advice. Pack up the car, head down to Baja CA. Bring boxes of clothing, canned goods, toys - and en route to Loreto, distribute them to the needy. Once in Loreto, go fishing. If you're an alcoholic, start going to AAA. They can help.
MsTerieus
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2010 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
You need some serious counseling. Are you actually crying out for help? Is that what this is? ok - here's some free advice. Pack up the car, head down to Baja CA. Bring boxes of clothing, canned goods, toys - and en route to Loreto, distribute them to the needy. Once in Loreto, go fishing. If you're an alcoholic, start going to AAA. They can help.

AAA? I don't think the American Automobile Ass'n. provides service in Mexico, does it? ;D
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 9-13-2010 at 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MsTerieus
Quote:

AAA? I don't think the American Automobile Ass'n. provides service in Mexico, does it? ;D

I just might need some serious counseling but since I have an advance degree in psychology I know counseling doesn't work too often, and at best the drugs can only numb the pain for awhile, and many times what they really are selling you is "snake oil" that the professionals really don't know what's those SSRI's really doing to the brain.

And don't take away my medicine beer, and occasional shots of "Don Julio" my favorite buddy when in Tijuana.

What's with you guys and fishing? I don't even consider fishing a sport. Fishing is boring, although depending on the scenery that's nice, and relaxing.

You know I eat meat, so I can't slam you guys too hard, and I don't hold fishing against fisherman who have a job to do and try to feed the world. But I do hope they don't deplete the ocean of fish. But I'm sorry I don't respect anybody who goes out and hunts fish for sport. How would you like it if you were swimming out in the ocean or lake and somebody hooked you by the mouth and reeled you in by your mouth and took away your oxygen? No I can't get into fishing, not even in places like Cabo where people catch magnificent fish. ( fish feel pain too)

But hell I have my own version of fishing, where I fish in a barrel using pesos as my bait. I can't think of anything more relaxing. Of course that sport has it's detractors too.
-------

Now what's all this talk about how your not interested in this story, don't care, or don't even want to hear it?

Who said I'm talking to you anyway? You need to figure out who my real audience is, and I know for a fact that at least a few are really interested in this story from the amount of posts in other threads about this same subject.

Of course I guess there are other exciting threads here that I could go to that are so much better like talking about some road in Mexico or what kind of BBQ you have. (Boring)

Here is one thread with some background information that I'm going to talk about, and I got much of my information from this thread but figured out some things that aren't in this thread.

Enjoy the thread, and perhaps on another day I'll finish this story:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=44494&pag...
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.