Pages:  1  ..  32    34    36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Your engineering maps...blueprints...should have a separate electrical requirement layout print.

Also....if you run up to the area the of the started construction...there should be a construction shack....with a foreman.

I'd be checking for any sort of sewer outlet (from the street gutters) that may be placed right there on your beach :-(

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
I have the engineering drawings that show a lot (walkways, bikepath, and area for sports, a children's pool, vendor areas, public restrooms with showers (CA style), but I have not seen anything that looks like lighting.

I find it hard to conceive that they'd build a malecon without lighting; strolling the malecon is in great part an evening activity.

me too. It's not on the engineering maps I have or it's yet another layer of detail I haven't gotten down to. I have the full of AutoCad files, but I haven't seen "elevations" yet, so maybe it's with those. If they weren't in the plans- they probably will be since they added them downtown already.

They are extending the first street gutter today. It runs under the street west towards the beach and they are building a cement extension another 25 meters or so they can build the road/bikepath on top of it.

The VETICAL RED RECTANGLE on the upper part of the Malecon is our concession DGZF-832/08 and DGZF 477/10)

There def will be electrical conduits for the restrooms and many vendor stalls that will be placed along the walkway. I just know the symbol for lighting fixtures. I'll play with it more later. Here's this for now util I can find the exact thing we are looking for.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Hey Woooosh.. think ya could pull some permits for me ... aaahhh .... are you now with the City Building Department ... :lol::lol::lol:

Funny YOU should say that Wiley. This is a State project, not local. The Engineer for the Rosarito Malecon (known as Projecto Norte) is the leading Baja court expert for Baja Federal Zone. His name is Daniel Martinez Chavira. He is the official who approved our DGZF-832/08 concession application map in 2005. He is also the cousin of Raphael and the expert on his team in Federal Zone matters. It is not a new plan, having been done over ten years ago I believe.

You will notice it is very wide in spots with a childen's pools, sports areas- really well done. The purple lines are ocean bedrock I think. The Malecon is mostly yellow. I can't post close-up details yet and should not even be posting this. Strictly for educational purposes.

[Edited on 3-16-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 06:02 PM

Sorry Joe. None of that is true and worth responding to. This post may be an all time low for you. Nah.

There is no shame in protecting your oceanfront view when it also includes free beach access for the people. No shame even if it doesn't and you'd be an absolute idiot not to. Why give away property value?

But this is the "Baja Real Estate Advice Thread" you idiot. Everyone here knows you cannot just walk away from a Federal Zone Concession once it is awarded to you. You have to follow ALL the terms and conditions of the title for 15 years (including not letting it be invaded by a Prescripcion Positiva). You can't sign it away or give it away. You own it for 15 years. It is a felony to abandon it or not follow the concession terms. Period.

The only gay squatter I know of is you- but I thought a few pages back you said you were more the "bend-over" than the squat on it type of bottom.

Caesar was the person she moved in but we had a mutual friend. He got arrested, then he got out. She wouldn't let him back in the house after she read the earlier e-mail we sent her that we had applied for a Federal Zone Concession. This e-mail says she already had it "rented-out" (to Harlan and his loudspeakers) in Oct 29, 2006. So when did she start living there herself for the five years needed to get the "Prescription Positiva?" Not mathematically possible. She lied and picked it up in Nov. 2009- the copy of her document is few pages back. Just another felony in along string committed by Otila Ortiz Maldonado. Does she really think you are helping her? I don't see it. I'm having a ball here.
:lol:

Caesar & Son

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 07:45 PM

Was just a joke .. :):)

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Sorry Joe. None of that is true and worth responding to. This post may be an all time low for you. Nah.

There is no shame in protecting your oceanfront view when it also includes free beach access for the people. No shame even if it doesn't and you'd be an absolute idiot not to. Why give away property value?

But this is the "Baja Real Estate Advice Thread" you idiot. Everyone here knows you cannot just walk away from a Federal Zone Concession once it is awarded to you. You have to follow ALL the terms and conditions of the title for 15 years (including not letting it be invaded by a Prescripcion Positiva). You can't sign it away or give it away. You own it for 15 years. It is a felony to abandon it or not follow the concession terms. Period.

The only gay squatter I know of is you- but I thought a few pages back you said you were more the "bend-over" than the squat on it type of bottom.

Caesar was the person she moved in but we had a mutual friend. He got arrested, then he got out. She wouldn't let him back in the house after she read the earlier e-mail we sent her that we had applied for a Federal Zone Concession. This e-mail says she already had it "rented-out" (to Harlan and his loudspeakers) in Oct 29, 2006. So when did she start living there herself for the five years needed to get the "Prescription Positiva?" Not mathematically possible. She lied and picked it up in Nov. 2009- the copy of her document is few pages back. Just another felony in along string committed by Otila Ortiz Maldonado. Does she really think you are helping her? I don't see it. I'm having a ball here.
:lol:

Caesar & Son

What do you mean none of it's true Wooosh?

I just almost caught you with your pants down, and you went back and edited your message here because you remembered there was an email between you and Ms Ortiz regarding your gay friend Cesar that you convinced Ms Ortiz to let stay at her house while she is away working a California school district.

Every time I hear about an unusual story about you Woooosh that I find it hard to believe. There you are Woooosh confirming you know all about it, but you just try to spin the facts.

Cesar is your Friend Woooosh, and it was you that convinced Ms Ortiz to let Cesar stay with the other gay friend.

Yes I understand that Cesar has a wife and kid, and you're trying to imply that Cesar is not gay. Woooosh I'm sure I don't have to tell you how many married men lead a secret gay closet life or are bisexual and their wives are usually the last to know. I'm even hearing rumors that Cesar beat his wife, and has been in jail because of that.

I guess Cesar's sexual orientation isn't really a concern here, but Cesar's character is and that fact it was you Woooosh that was behind letting him live at Ms Ortiz's place while she was away from work.

Woooosh is Tila Ortiz if such a bad person. Why did you befriend her for many months or a few years, and didn't start saying she was a horrible bad Mexican until a high tide came in and you got that "Concession" and have been battling Ms Ortiz since that time?

BTW according to autonomous sources. Harlan was able to fix Ms Ortiz's computer and it has been confirmed the computer had a very malicious virus, and a few other nasty malware problems. The computer is working now just fine.

[Edited on 3-16-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 08:12 PM
Why does this come to mind???

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Quote:
The only gay squatter I know of is you- but I thought a few pages back you said you were more the "bend-over" than the squat on it type of bottom. [Edited on 3-16-2012 by Woooosh]

Tila's e-mail above and the squatters title she obtained in three years (instead of five) below, prove WITH HER OWN ACTIONS she is guilty of that federal crime. A serious one at that. Is that in your story Mr. Nomad Reporter? Perry Mason convicted your own client?! And she thinks this is good for her? She deserves what she gets for feeding this to you. This from a teacher for troubled youths who lied to the State of Texas under oath and had her Teaching Certificate revoked. Seems like she's holding class again- you get an "A" JJJ!

Tila's actual Perscripcion Positiva. Applicaton filed Nov 15, 2009. (3 years, 1 month from the date she said she "had it rented", not even occupied by her yet.) The Mexican Real Estate Law states five years continuous occupancy is required :

You're going to have to make up your mind Joe. Either I hate all Mexicans, or I was willing to help this Mexican deportee with a great kid who needed a place to live and was willing to work for it. We even paid for cleaning supplies for him to make the house good enough for the child. She threw him out over the concession, and it is me who hates Mexicans?

If Tila minds having convicted criminals in her home so much why is Harlan there? Joe, you are putting Tila in danger by accusing Caesar of being gay. You play this game on your keyboard and you don't realize how dangerous you are. You don't know Mexican men's bravado when they have been dishonored like you just did to Caesar. You are just a coward like the Texana Tila- you two deserve each other. But she has more balls than you and you'll just be a sloppy bottom- again.
:lol::o:lol::o:lol::o

Her Joe, Tila hangs around with known drug dealers. They even guard her house. She was willing to rent the house to Harlan Oct 29, 2008 and he already had the keys. You think it's OK to turn a federal concession into a drug den? Here's Harlan's boy Chris, he was the lookout in the video where Harlan threatened my family. He was renting umbrellas on the beach last summer, now he drives a nice white Benz. Her he is guarding Tilas house and passing the drugs he sells out of Harlan's house. That would have been OK for you on our concession? F that Joe!

I post this to show Tila complains through Joe that "gay" Caesar who had been arrested was forever unworthy to live in her house, but she openly befriends much worse people and invites them into her house. Such compassion and caring. Pince Texana.

Shut her down Harlan. She doesn't give a cr*p about what happens to you or anyone else but her. All she wants is the money and there in no chance of that now. She is angry and taking everyone down in the most cowardly way possible like the passive-aggressive pince Texana she is. You all willing to go down for her too? Go home and play with your kids on your trampoline while you can. Nothing good happens from here Harlan, nothing. We kept peace with you and she broke it. Tila did this to you only because you let her. ¡fuera!

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 11:25 PM

Woooosh wrote:You're going to have to make up your mind Joe. Either I hate all Mexicans, or I was willing to help this Mexican deportee with a great kid who needed a place to live and was willing to work for it. We even paid for cleaning supplies for him to make the house good enough for the child. She threw him out over the concession, and it is me who hates Mexicans?

If Tila minds having convicted criminals in her home so much why is Harlan there? Joe, you are putting Tila in danger by accusing Caesar of being gay. You play this game on your keyboard and you don't realize how dangerous you are. You don't know Mexican men's bravado when they have been dishonored like you just did to Caesar. You are just a coward like the Texana Tila- you two deserve each other. But she has more balls than you and you'll just be a sloppy bottom- again. :lol::o:lol::o:lol::o

Woooosh you have such a big heart that you're willing to put up Cesar a gay Mexican criminal deportee druggie with a kid in your neighbors house( Tila's house) rent free! ( I take it he didn't pay any rent?)

So now Wooooosh I'm suppose to believe you're a Mexican lover and not a Mexican hater because you take in a poor deportee and his gay friend? Excuse me, you convinced Ms Ortiz to let them stay in her house. BTW I don't think you hate Mexicans, but you obviously have no respect for most Mexicans, and think you can walk all over them.

So Ms Ortiz is a bad person because she hangs around alleged Mexican-American criminals like Harland, but it's OK for you Woooosh to befriend gay, or closet gay deportees with a nice young innocent kid like Cesar's child. ( Woooosh you provided the photo of Cesar and his boy, and I take it you took the picture, and consider Cesar a friend of yours?)

Woooosh spare me the "La Eme" Mexican mafia talk about "Sureños" and their macho image, and the worse thing you could do to a Mexican gang member is out them as homosexuals, especially "bottom boys." I heard all that before. I grew up in Mexican gang infested neighborhoods. And if you don't believe me, then you could believe I saw the movie," American Me" with Edward James Olmos playing a Mexican Mafia drug kingpin. ( La Eme issues Olmos death threats because his character was raped in the movie.)

Oh BTW Woooosh my anonymous sources tell me you were married to a women at one time! And of course like a good investigative reporter I checked out the information and it's true, it's right there in the public records. I'm of course not going to post her name, but again it just shows you the information I'm getting is accurate when I verify the information or do my own checking.

I'm also not going to post the shocking behavior Ms Ortiz witnessed between the two male squatters at her place when she walked in her house one time. We don't want to get anybody in trouble with their Mexican gangs.

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 09:24 AM

I keep opening this thread when it comes to the top hoping that it will have some real estate advice, like the title states.

Can we get back to the topic?

Here are some questions. The reports of Scorpian Bay land problems all say that someone bought the land from the Ejido.

Has that Ejido gone through the privatization process? If not, did the buyers sign an illegal contract that doesn't hold water? Are the people that built houses likely to lose them seeing that the dispute has gone to court?

Any Scorpian Bay residents out there? Let us know what the scoop is.

[Edited on 3-16-2012 by SFandH]
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 09:26 AM

Some REAL news about this case today: "Building Regulations on Baja Coast Not Enforced. One example stated in the article is that no condo towers should have been over 4 stories- including the Playa Bonita Condo tower, and for the same reason I mentioned in our video. Tall towers unfairly impact the homes behind them. (English video link to "Rosarito Beach Harder to Stroll": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzPwvHLE6Wo)

McFez asked a few posts back what they were going to do with the Playa Bonita tower when the Malecon comes through. Now I'm thinking they will be making an example of it. What have you heard on this Raphael?

http://uniradioinforma.com/noticias/articulo104568.html

"José Carmelo Zavala, coordinator of the Advisory Council for Sustainable Development of Semarnat considers it necessary to modify the management plan of the Tijuana-Rosarito-Ensenada coastal corridor, as it is not respected, it will be their third review.

Additional sanctions are recommended for those who fail to comply. The official gave just one example of several:

"Buildings over five stories are not allowed, and as can be seen between Tijuana and Ensenada there are more than 20 which are between five and 20 stories. There is a contradiction in the instrument that makes it flexible so that municipal governments can to authorize coastal construction with 20 stories, economically damaging properties 200 meters behind them," said Jose Carmelo Zavala."

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 09:44 AM

This whole peeing match is over the possibility of someone losing "their" ocean view?
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:05 AM

I believe it's time for a review and a little bit of new information.

Tila Ortiz fell in love with Rosarito Beach more than 20 years ago, and many years ago she brought a big beautiful home around the street from Wooosh's home he is now living in. The house had 7 bedrooms and 4 baths. There was no title problems , and the transactions were all legal. Ms Ortiz after living in a bedroom community in the states where you could only paint your house in dull colors like brown or beige and so Ms Ortiz went wild and painted her house in bright Mexican colors. The exterior of the house was painted in bright red!

Woooosh and Alonzo notice the colorful house and came over and introduced themselves to Tila, and even got samples of paint to use in their house. You could even say they were friends, or at the very least acquaintances and neighbors.

In and around the year 2004 Woooosh and Alonzo started to build their dream home across the street from the beach. Woooosh claims he paid $160,000 to build the house, and I hear the lot cost about $20,000 dollars. Woooosh used cheap labor and did some work himself, so it probably cost a lot less than $160,000 to buy the land and build the house unless he was taken advantage of, but it was at at time when real estate prices even in Mexico was going up.

Woooosh paid the Mexican realtor Carlos Urrea to buy the land, and build most of the new home for that $160K price tag. Wooosh got the money for the new home by selling a small house in San Diego, and used some of his inheritance money. Carlos Urrea is the same person who sold Ms Ortiz her big home. Carlos Urrea also promised Woooosh that he would also have a clear view of the ocean. Urrea also included a "concession" in the real estate deal in order to insure that Woooosh always had that clear ocean view. ( not to be confused with the new "concession" that Woooosh and Ms Ortiz are fighting over)

In early 2005 and Ms Ortiz's present casita, now in dispute with Woooosh. The house came up for sale and within 12 hours after it was put on the market, Ms Ortiz made an offer, and that offer was accepted.

Ms Ortiz shared the good news with Woooosh,and told him she was going to destroy the house, and buy the lot next to the house and build her dream house. Woooosh was annoyed at the news, and said he had been promised a panoramic view of the ocean by his realtor.

Welcome to Mexico Woooosh. Do you think this is why the neighborhood friendship between the two parties started to go bad? Ms Ortiz also felt that Woooosh was just mad because she beat Woooosh to the sale, and that her new casita was almost in front of his house.

I'm not going into details about the property buying details, except to say there were a few problems, but nothing major that a Mexican real estate attorney couldn't fix, and make everything all legal. The property after all was" personal property" and everything that Ms Ortiz did to buy the house was perfectly legal. Ms Ortiz just didn't find a empty house and just decided to squat in the home. She paid for the home, and paid the taxes. In fact since Ms Ortiz brought the home Woooosh has offered to buy the home from her many times. Nobody would try to buy a home from a squatter unless the owner had some type of ownership rights. The house is registered in the "Registro Publico" by Ms Ortiz many years ago.

In 2005 there was a huge storm, and ocean water was all over the streets! This is the storm Wooooosh was waiting for. Woooosh took a lot of pictures. He even posted a few pictures on "BN," and Woooosh called Zofemat in 2005 to come out and measure the area and see if it would qualify for a Federal Zone. This was Woooosh's chance to use a legal loophole and steal Tila Ortiz's property because he would have first shot at the concession if they declare the beach area where Ms Ortiz's house a Federal Zone(FZ)

It looks like Woooosh got his wish, and that area of the beach was declared a Federal Zone, and the only way Tila Ortiz could keep her house was apply for a "concession ." The problem was that Ms Ortiz didn't know her property was now in the Federal Zona, and it had become government property.

So When Ms Ortiz went to apply for the concession at the local Semarnat office. She was told her application would be denied because there was already a concession on her land. They told her that she would have to get Woooosh's concession cancelled and then she could apply.

Ms Ortiz did challenge Woooosh's actually Alonzo's "concession" on the ground the paperwork was filled out fraudulently. Alonzo stated on the paperwork that the lot was empty when in fact it wasn't empty, and there was a big house on the lot. Semarnat is just around the corner, and they should have did an investigation.

At any rate Woooosh received a letter from Mexico City where they grant Concessions saying Wooosh's concession will be revoked in 15 days, and Woooosh of course is appealing. I think that's where we are right now.

Now Woooosh claims the games and lawsuits and finished and he won, and Tila Ortiz will be evicted any day now and the Federales will be coming after Ms Ortiz, but Woooosh also claims Tila Ortiz be protected by cops, Semarnat, Zofemat, PROFEPA, Harland, and even perhaps JoeJustJoe?

Yeah there is a lot more to this story, but I'm tired, and see Woooosh wants to quit with this topic. Lets hope so.
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:15 AM

Woooosh, JJJ - please stop. And yes Woooosh I know you posted about a height regulation that is obviously being ignored and will probably be taken off the books.

I'll try again.

Quote:
Originally posted by SFandH
I keep opening this thread when it comes to the top hoping that it will have some real estate advice, like the title states.

Here are some questions. The reports of Scorpian Bay land problems all say that someone bought the land from the Ejido.

Has that Ejido gone through the privatization process? If not, did the buyers sign an illegal contract that doesn't hold water? Are the people that built houses likely to lose them seeing that the dispute has gone to court?

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:19 AM

Quote:
I'm out Joe. This is the last reply for content that belongs in off-topic.

Amen. No need to feed the king of trolls any longer.

Keep up the good work wooosh!

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:20 AM

Seems to be more about how one obtains a "true and correct" title on a site, in Baja after the change in 1992 by the Mexican Government to the LAND LAWS ... IMHO

As the "effective" date for this particular law keeps coming back, in most of these disputes ...

Same for many, after the revolution 1910-1929 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Revolution

The wife's family, Herrera, were from the state of Sonora ... and used to have a "Rancho" ... which they lost in the Revolution ... seem's this land thingy has been going on a long time in Mexico ..

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
seem's this land thingy has been going on a long time in Mexico .. [/quote

The highway goes on forever and the party never ends.:biggrin:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Start a new thread re: Scorpion Bay? jus sayin.
:saint::saint:

No need. I gave Raphael a heads-up HIS THREAD was back on topic and I am sure he will post a reply for SF&H here.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:27 AM

About the only other land disputes which have gone on this long in the States... The American Indian's... if ya want to talk about "land ownership"... :lol::lol::lol:

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 10:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Woooosh, JJJ - please stop. And yes Woooosh I know you posted about a height regulation that is obviously being ignored and will probably be taken off the books.

I'll try again.

Quote:

Yeah maybe that's better.

But what I'm trying to get at is not unique to Scorpian Bay. I think I know about Ejido land but I'm not sure what I know is correct.

The idea of buying land from an Ejido, like the 3 million dollar deal at Scorpian Bay throws me for a loop. My understanding is that the Ejido can't sell the land because of the simple fact it doesn't own it, the government does.

I know about the Ejido privatization process. Am I correct that at the end of the process, when titles are created, the Ejido no longer exists? I've never heard of a partial privatization of Ejido land. Does that happen?
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2012 at 11:12 AM

With all due respect SFandH....
This should not be place to be asking very important questions about Real Estate in Baja. You need to sit down with a reputable representative to answer your questions.

Without going into detail...we own Ejido lands in Baja. Well....I'm 99 % sure of that. :o

There's a risk to any land deal....no matter where you are in this world...but Mexico seems to top the list ...for issues. If you have limited funds....may I suggest that you lease.....

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I'll try again.

Quote:

Yeah maybe that's better.

But what I'm trying to get at is not unique to Scorpian Bay. I think I know about Ejido land but I'm not sure what I know is correct.

The idea of buying land from an Ejido, like the 3 million dollar deal at Scorpian Bay throws me for a loop. My understanding is that the Ejido can't sell the land because of the simple fact it doesn't own it, the government does.

I know about the Ejido privatization process. Am I correct that at the end of the process, when titles are created, the Ejido no longer exists? I've never heard of a partial privatization of Ejido land. Does that happen?

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
 Pages:  1  ..  32    34    36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.