BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Very special Loreto property for sale
loreto115

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 08:00 AM
Very special Loreto property for sale

Half acre, fenced property with sweeping ocean and mountain views. Sale includes a 35 ft. 5th wheel in a 25x40 palapa with piedra patio floor, kitchen and outdoor shower. Included is a 4x4 Ranger with canopy and new All Terrain tires. I also have on site Arxx ICF forms sufficient to build 900 sq.ft casita. Includes all household and patio effects. This a turnkey property ideally suited to someone wanting to live here and build a home with spectacular outlook and the area for casitas and garages. This property has full title and could also include a Mexican corporation for the costs of transfer of ownership. The corporation allows for most small business opportunities. Phone: 613 111 4562
Loretana
Senior Nomad

Mood: alegre

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 08:17 PM

Would you please post some photos?

Thanks!

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
-Nikola Tesla
Gaucho
Nomad

Mood: Bohemia por favor...

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 08:29 PM

and the price tag?
loreto115

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 05:54 AM
Loreto Preoperty

We're asking $170,000.00 U.S.
Marla Daily
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 07:40 AM

Is this property at El Bajo? If so, what Lot number please.
CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 08:02 AM

also, can you send out a bing map location?
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marla Daily
Is this property at El Bajo? If so, what Lot number please.

looks like the view from my house, above Colonia Miramar. My husband and I call it "Mira mas mar" its ejido land with some of the properties being titled.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 08:44 AM

loreto125;

What is located to the North, the South and West of this property??

Please give me a reference point. North of Loreto proper, South? or above thye road going North.

Thanks

Skeet
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
loreto125;

Please give me a reference point. North of Loreto proper, South? or above thye road going North.

Thanks

Skeet

hey there, I know the view cuz I see it every day, that land is at a higher elevation than I am aprox 160 ft above sea and to their west they have a great view of the sierra de la gigante and el pilon de las parras, the ocean view to the east (panoramic view of coronado, all of carmen, danzante, puerto escondido and the ligui pass), its about 500 mts off the entrada to the highway in front of bancomer, dirt road goes through fonatur land. they're at the top of the small crest whereas I'm on the east side of it but near the top. i'm on solid bedrock they probably are too, poor soil for gardening needs to be seriously worked but naturally there are lots of cardon, mesquite, una de gato, palo verdes, pitahaya dulces, and palo san juan up here. electricity service within last 4 years, no telmex, no water it must be delivered, no sewer, dirt road. to walk to the marina it takes me 20 minutes (brisk walker)
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 09:28 AM

Thanks Pam>\
I thought it was somewhere in that area. Hey Pam is the prison still operating just over the Hill and down in the Gully??
elizabeth
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by flyfishinPam
Quote:
loreto125;

Thanks

Skeet

hey there, I know the view cuz I see it every day, that land is at a higher elevation than I am aprox 160 ft above sea and to their west they have a great view of the sierra de la gigante and el pilon de las parras, the ocean view to the east (panoramic view of coronado, all of carmen, danzante, puerto escondido and the ligui pass), its about 500 mts off the entrada to the highway in front of bancomer, dirt road goes through fonatur land. they're at the top of the small crest whereas I'm on the east side of it but near the top. i'm on solid bedrock they probably are too, poor soil for gardening needs to be seriously worked but naturally there are lots of cardon, mesquite, una de gato, palo verdes, pitahaya dulces, and palo san juan up here. electricity service within last 4 years, no telmex, no water it must be delivered, no sewer, dirt road. to walk to the marina it takes me 20 minutes (brisk walker)

I'm pretty sure it's just down the street from my property (on Calle Card##ales). And like Pam says, the views are pretty spectacular in all directions. The property is on the first "ridge" and looks back to the mountains and ahead to the sea and islands. Pam's a faster walker than I am...takes me 30 minutes, the back way...would be a good place to bike to town from.
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2011 at 10:47 AM

Quote:
Thanks Pam>\
I thought it was somewhere in that area. Hey Pam is the prison still operating just over the Hill and down in the Gully??

its just a jail not a prison yes it is open, and if I took a photo of it with the valley it sits in you'd need to pour a two eyed tequila...mucho poblacion
loreto115

[*] posted on 2-5-2011 at 08:16 AM

Yes, the property is on Calle Card##alles to the west of Loreto. This hilltop road is fast becoming an enclave of larger, higher end homes built by both gringos and Mexican families.
Pam's description pretty much sums it up. We have a vegetable garden with soil we've conditioned through years. We have plantings of palms. benjamina, fig, limon, cactus' (11 natural old growth cardons). The fence is planted with sisus vine, oleander, luffa and bougainvillea...a living fence.
We have a 5000 litre water tank in the ground with pump house over. The municipality delivers water 3 times a week for 50 pesos mo. There is a 100 amp service. We have a separate serviced pad with power,water and sewer for guests with RV's.
The property is situated at GPS location:N 26 00 955 W 111 21 714

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.