BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: cabo home center supply store
DAWK

[*] posted on 8-20-2004 at 12:30 PM
cabo home center supply store

hey, new to the membership-thanks for all the great info.-as have read many posts-answers.very impressive!
herez my first inquirey; the new home improvement center in cabo looks promising for folks ,such-as myself,who are 'fixer-upper' ,home builder-repair kind of person. i like todos santos-so far,for my target-place to live.i decided -on this area,from reading many TD sites+realtors-etc. and found a lot in TD with unfinished foundation-for 15 grand-asking price.
the 'used lumber' posts really were great-as i had considered this idea,but; now, it may be an advantage to just use the local cabo supply center? am aware of the local building(need to learn more) politics-labor-problems,and just curious? if a new -cummer decided to build or fix up a place of their own,is-not this new home center a...boon to the home fixing-ameatures? or....is this center going to create ...new problems ,with new 'codes' and expenses(the politics of it-all) with the need for local inspectors,who may not be 'friendly' to such? i will go-stay, to TD area-soon,and meanwhile,it would be good to learn more of where the folks like me...fit-in.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2004 at 12:44 PM

It only means cheaper prices for you, hundreds of local jobs lost, and an ugly store in the middle of supposedly beutiful cabo.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.