Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  5
Author: Subject: settled and finished
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:13 AM
settled and finished

That's right Fishabductor got turned into immigration, by a Nomad. Not to worry though I am fully (100%) legit, pay all taxes, IVA, have RFC's the whole works. The immigration officer threw out the case in about 10 minutes.

What was interesting in the whole deal was that somehow the Nomad was able to get the immigration officer to trick my brother in law into signing a document made out by said Nomad, that states that I hire no mexicans (I have 4 on the record), pay no mexican taxes(I have all the records proving otherwise), that I do all the work myself(on my residence)..etc. The fact that my brother in law signed a document to that effect infuriated me, so on my return to my home, where my brother-in-law works as the caretaker on the property where I reside/manage. I asked him flat out why the hell would he make a statement to that effect against me. You should have seen the look on his face, upon finding out he had been dupped. The next morning bro-in-law went to immigration, found the agent and chewed his ass, denied the document, where upon the agent told my bro-in-law the document was made by said nomad.

I am a 38 year old with a mexican wife and a 1y/o mexican son who is the sole bread earner. When I returned home from a fishing trip, I found her bawling in the house worried that I was going to get deported/thrown in jail.

I pay for all my wife's and sons expenses, and this greedy gringo up who owns a subdivision on the eastcape, is trying to get me deported, as well as take away the means for which I support my family.

In the past 2 months, I have been turned into Profepa, Semanac, Immigration and the subdelgado. The military also showed up at my house and searched for drugs for 1hr using a electric sniffer and 40 armed soldiers, is this just a coincidence or did I get turned into the military too...I now have to ask myself.

If you want to understand why fishabductor is a little angry and frustrated in baja it stems from my experiences living next to these people, and the fact that I got robbed last yr of virtually everything.

So how would you all handle this, I am not sure I really want to broadcast his name over the internet as this guy plays dirty as is obvious by the route he has taken, while acting like he was "Playing Nice". He even gave my son an Xmas present after he reported me to immigration...which we returned upon finding out he turned us in.

Who else has had similar experiences?

[Edited on 3-24-2011 by fishabductor]
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:18 AM

Welcome to Gringolandia Mexico, it happens and it costs if you are not legal.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor
That's right Fishabductor got turned into immigration, by a Nomad. Not to worry though I am fully (100%) legit, pay all taxes, IVA, have RFC's the whole works. The immigration officer threw out the case in about 10 minutes.

What was interesting in the whole deal was that somehow the Nomad was able to get the immigration officer to trick my brother in law into signing a document made out by said Nomad, that states that I hire no mexicans (I have 4 on the record), pay no mexican taxes(I have all the records proving otherwise), that I do all the work myself(on my residence)..etc. The fact that my brother in law signed a document to that effect infuriated me, so on my return to my home, where my brother-in-law works as the caretaker on the property where I reside/manage. I asked him flat out why the hell would he make a statement to that effect against me. You should have seen the look on his face, upon finding out he had been dupped. The next morning bro-in-law went to immigration, found the agent and chewed his burro, denied the document, where upon the agent told my bro-in-law the document was made by said nomad.

I am a 38 year old with a mexican wife and a 1y/o mexican son who is the sole bread earner. When I returned home from a fishing trip, I found her bawling in the house worried that I was going to get deported/thrown in jail.

I pay for all my wife's and sons expenses, and this greedy gringo up who owns a subdivision on the eastcape, is trying to get me deported, as well as take away the means for which I support my family.

In the past 2 months, I have been turned into Profepa, Semanac, Immigration and the subdelgado. The military also showed up at my house and searched for drugs for 1hr using a electric sniffer and 40 armed soldiers, is this just a coincidence or did I get turned into the military too...I now have to ask myself.

If you want to understand why fishabductor is a little angry and frustrated in baja it stems from my experiences living next to these people, and the fact that I got robbed last yr of virtually everything.

So how would you all handle this, I am not sure I really want to broadcast his name over the internet as this guy plays dirty as is obvious by the route he has taken, while acting like he was "Playing Nice". He even gave my son an Xmas present after he reported me to immigration...which we returned upon finding out he turned us in.

sounds like a certain nomad needs to be tarred and feathered. do not remain silent in the face of bullying. shout his/her name for all the world to hear.
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

What was interesting in the whole deal was that somehow the Nomad was able to get the immigration officer to trick my brother in law into signing a document made out by said Nomad, that states that I hire no mexicans (I have 4 on the record), pay no mexican taxes(I have all the records proving otherwise), that I do all the work myself(on my residence)..etc. The fact that my brother in law signed a document to that effect infuriated me, so on my return to my home, where my brother-in-law works as the caretaker on the property where I reside/manage. I asked him flat out why the hell would he make a statement to that effect against me. You should have seen the look on his face, upon finding out he had been dupped. The next morning bro-in-law went to immigration, found the agent and chewed his burro, denied the document, where upon the agent told my bro-in-law the document was made by said nomad.

sounds like a certain nomad needs to be tarred and feathered. do not remain silent in the face of bullying. shout his/her name for all the world to hear.

I want to see where this goes as far as what majority thinks I should do. It is a bully issue for sure, however the bully has more connections than me and has Mexican status.

[Edited on 3-23-2011 by fishabductor]
Eugenio
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:24 AM

Sounds like (another) reason to protect your anonymity - especially on this board.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
etc

You wouldn't be the first, to have those sort of thoughts, many out here on the eastcape have been screwed by this guy including my family who he built a faulty house for and turned his back on.

I want to see where this goes as far as what majority thinks I should do. It is a bully issue for sure, however the bully has more connections than me and has Mexican status.

i think you can hire a hit pretty cheap in mexico. a tweaker would probably do it for $100.
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
etc

You wouldn't be the first, to have those sort of thoughts, many out here on the eastcape have been screwed by this guy including my family who he built a faulty house for and turned his back on.

i think you can hire a hit pretty cheap in mexico. a tweaker would probably do it for $100.

Exactly the reason I am holding out on his name for now, I don't want to get "wacked". My family needs me.
Eugenio
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:35 AM

(actually I was thinking of YOU when I mentioned the anonymity thing - I already had an "experience" from a nomad years ago - but not quite like yours )

Sounds like your dealing with it well.

[Edited on 3-22-2011 by Eugenio]
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:40 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Eugenio
Sounds like (another) reason to protect your anonymity - especially on this board.

He goes by his real name on this board!

Do you know if this is his normal M.O. (?) wink wink
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
(actually I was thinking of YOU when I mentioned the anonymity thing - I already had an "experience" from a nomad years ago - but not quite like yours )

Sounds like your dealing with it well.

[Edited on 3-22-2011 by Eugenio]

The issue doesn't have anything to do with this board.

I am dealing with it well, as it happened about a month and a half ago. I took off to the states and thought about it the whole time and how to approach it. I finally decided to ask the nomads for advice on this, and to go public.

fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by drarroyo
Quote:
Quote:

He goes by his real name on this board!

Do you know if this is his normal M.O. (?) wink wink

I haven't heard of him turning anyone else out here, but that doesn't it mean it hasn't happened.

Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:49 AM

I say out the guy, that is horrible! The rest of us would like to know who to watch our back from. But you are right, you have to protect your family. What a jerk! :barf: Maybe a U2?

[Edited on 3-22-2011 by Debra]

Mean people suck!
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 11:55 AM

......"this greedy gringo up who owns a subdivision on the eastcape

So you owe him money or did something negative? He sure is going thru a lot of trouble getting at you....must be something there. What's the whole story?

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
......"this greedy gringo up who owns a subdivision on the eastcape

So you owe him money or did something negative? He sure is going thru a lot of trouble getting at you....must be something there. What's the whole story?

Full story.... is long.

The recent development was that I manage/live on 70 acres that is in on the beach in front of his development. On this property, there is an arroyo that has been used as access to the beach for many...

long story short we have had a lot of robberies/burgleries out here and as such the owner of the land decided to install rocks in the arroyo to block car access, but allow atv's and foot traffic. Our legal representive told me it was all right to place rocks in the arroyo do to limit traffic, I did and within 30min I heard from the guy, and he warned me that i would get in trouble for what I did. I immediately pulled the rocks are reopened access.

a month later we had "squatters" come and take the land immediately to the north of us, which is none of our concern as it is not our land, the problem was they decided to punch access across my clients property. They responded by fencing the property on the north side and they were supposed to only go to the edge of the arroyo, and not across it. Long story short the hefe broke his thumb the day before and the following day they sent out the fencing crew minus a hefe, and they fenced across the arroyo. The subdelgado was notified and he told the workers to take teh fence down they did immediately, but it was after a buddy ran into it with a quad, not causing any injury, except to the fence.

I told my client that I wanted no part of the fencing as I was sure it was going to cause problems with the squatters, who are unknowns. So the legal rep. hired a fencing crew to install the fence. I didn't even know the arroyo had been fenced until the following day, when I found out my buddy ran into it.

The turning into immigration stemmed from this, something I took no part of. I have no issues on him turning me into immigration for the fencing if he believed I did it. The issue I have is the document that the agent had my bro-in-law sign.

Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 12:28 PM

Any advice you receive here probably wouldn't help a whole lot since he's a Nomad and will probably read this all with a huge smile knowing how miserable he's made you. These type of people are never satisfied and you can expect more of the same from him. Be careful of the slander thing because that is serious. I suggest that all serious ideas for helping fishabductor be sent by U2U.

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 12:34 PM

I guess what I am looking for is some ideas of how to stop the harrassment. I also want everyone to understand why I have been so aggitated on nomads.

I also want my side of teh story publically known, i know everyone who lives on the eastcape dirtroad, have probably already heard of this and know who both parties involved are.

I don't want to play dirty, but I do want to stop being harrassed so I can get back to loving and living baja with my family. As it is now I am parenoid of who is going to come next. I am sure that I am the most legal guy on the eastcape, because of this. I claim 100% of what I make and make sure all I are dotted, T's crossed.
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Be careful of the slander thing because that is serious.

This is the reason that I am withholding his name and will continue to.

I am just looking for some support and ideas as to how best stop the harrassment.
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Any advice you receive here probably wouldn't help a whole lot since he's a Nomad and will probably read this all with a huge smile knowing how miserable he's made you. These type of people are never satisfied and you can expect more of the same from him. Be careful of the slander thing because that is serious. I suggest that all serious ideas for helping fishabductor be sent by U2U.

Def true. But FishAbductor knew that going into this thread. It seems most times people get this ticked off, it is over land issues. If the Mex gov't would just get it's act together regarding beach rights- none of this would get this far. When people know the law won't be enforced- nothing good happens and it bring out the worst of the worst in people.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 12:53 PM

Quote:
that I do all the work myself(on my residence)..

Nothing wrong with that.
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
that I do all the work myself(on my residence)..

Nothing wrong with that.

The immigration agent had no issues with it either.
 Pages:  1    3  ..  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.