BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Criminal Export
Smugla

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 09:07 AM
Criminal Export

The cycle started when Rudys mom followed her boyfriend from Yahualica,Jalisco almost 18 years ago and with her little two year old son in tow crossed over....Back then it was relatively easy to sneak thru San Ysidro and jump a bus for all points north.

The boyfriend didnt hang around too long he was a drunk and beat her and little Rudy so he wasnt greatly missed.

Mama struggled and found unreported income jobs, some welfare when it was the good old days.. and added brothers and sisters ..Rudy got lost in the shuffle and raised himself.

At 15 he began running into more an more police officers and started touring the youth correctional facilities of California....

At 20 he once again got caught jacking cars and because his long history was asked to permanently leave the US and found himself back at San Ysidro 17 years later..just on the wrong side.

Dropped in Tijuana with no money no family and really bad spanish ...he took his US training in crime and put it to use as a low level meth pusher...he also spent time as a hawker for the chica bars in Zona Norte luring gingos like me to check out the latest lovelies from Sinaloa..

He and I were made for each other both alone in a strange country and in search of the perfect chica...first thing he taught me is never ever pay for favors...treat a chica a little bad so she will want you all the more and never leave a bar untill all the money is gone....

He was an enjoyable companion....my first spanish teacher..thats why I speak so poorly today...in his bones he was a criminal and in Tijuana its only the politico criminals who live to tell the tale...he was found shot in the head in a dump in Mexicali...another great exported resource courtesy of Uncle Sam..

Tijuana absolutely crawls with Rudys...young boys and men who were deported after spending a lifetime in the states and dropped off here as so much garbage...the good ones will be the guys trying to sell you a velvet Elvis at the border or begging you to check out the girls girls girls.....the bad ones are found working for the latest cartel to be in control of Baja Norte...

If you are an adult migre and you screw up by all means send your fanny back to Sonora..but a kid who had no choice and spends his whole life otro lado ...in the states..then left with nothing on our mexican doorstep...the cycle will begin again..because you see before they got Rudy he knocked up a chica who ended up on the other side having Rudy Junior ...the only trouble is cabrones is they cant deport Rudy Jr.....

[Edited on 8-27-2004 by Smugla]
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 09:24 AM

A VERY familiar style. HHhhmmmm...!?
Big Al
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 11:52 AM
Choices Uncle Sam

That fact is Rudy didn't have a choice on what side of the fence he was going to be on, but he did have other choices. I understand he had a difficult youth, but he made the choice to do the crimes. We still ahve to hold people responsible for the choices they make. If he would have killed someone or worse, one of my friends or family members during a car jacking, I wouldn't give a damn how tough his childhood was.

And I would consider him more of of an export of Tio Samuel. Seems Mexican poverty got him north of the border in the first place. The welfare he received was obviously better than what his mother got from her home in Jalisco.

Smugla

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 12:03 PM
Responsibility

Al...

You are right ...when he commited the crime he faces the time...is it responsible to let this migrant child stay in the states all his life and then kick him out into a strange environment...or force him to serve his penalty like a native born criminal.....its just here in TJ we are faced with a lotta crime that is at the hands of US raised deliquents...who have imported the gang mentality to Mexico and all over South and Central America.....Choloism is a US cultural import
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 06:45 PM

I think this whole thing is 100% the fault of Mexico, if it wasnt for failed economic policies, corruption, and incompetence, Mexicans wouldnt need to migrate to the U.S., and lets be honest, many Mexicans like this Rudy create enormous crime problems in the U.S., if i was an american, i would do anything to get rid of this scum thats poisoning my country.

Yes, Tijuanas growing crime is in many ways tied to people like Rudy, but we are getting the harvest for our mistakes, there is no one to blame but the Mexican goverment, and it makes me very angry when it tries to blame the U.S. for this, our nation should learn to take responsability.

FrankO
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 07:30 PM
I'm curious....

how many people feel "rehabilitation" has it's limits. I, personally, am sick to death of criminals who chronically victimize people in society. There is a point I have reached that feels it would be beneficial to eradicate those who feel they have the right to victimize honest, law abiding citizens. Regardless of nationality. What do you think?
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 07:33 PM

I agree with you, the problem is, what kind of laws and under wich guidelines can this be done without hurting innocent people?

Besides, our society would never tolerate this.

FrankO
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 07:40 PM
I hear ya

but eradicate could just mean throwing away the key. It's cheaper than the death penalty based on appeals costs alone.
Besides, one can dream, can't they?
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 07:58 PM
Rude Rudy

So what you are saying is that if Rudy's mother had stayed in Mexico in the first place, Rudy would be a free man today---and maybe an honest one with a family. Not to cast dispersions on Rudy's mom, but she seems like a pretty loose woman. She had all these kids but was never married? Was there no one to teach Rudy right from wrong? I am sure Rudy knew he was doing wrong when he carjacked. Seems like the U.S. did what it could to help. Mom got welfare and Rudy should have gone to free school. Instead of deporting Rudy, perhaps we should have locked him up for life here in the U.S. What would you have us do. Deport? Lock him up? Execute him? How about we send him to Canada---Yea, I like that one. Send him to Canada. Okay so Rudy slipped through the cracks----but, Rudy need to take responsibility for Rudy. Here, he could have made something of himself but he did not take advantage of all the help that was given to him.

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
Nikon
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-27-2004 at 08:28 PM

Once again, Jesse goes to the heart of the matter, hitting the nail squarely on the head. You da man, Jesse.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.