Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: US has 500 agents ‘spies’ deployed throughout Mexico
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 01:20 PM
US has 500 agents ‘spies’ deployed throughout Mexico

EL PASO - Mexico is in the process of a virtual invasion by the United States, but this time quietly and controlled, after the Mexican government revealed the presence of 500 U.S. federal agents to “spy” on their territory. Officials of the Attorney General’s Office (PGR) said that the U.S. has that number of officers from various departments. Reportedly, the purpose of these elements, which are legally in Mexico, is to obtain information on criminal organizations, investigate and prosecute, in order that the criminal’s activities do not jeopardize U.S. security.

According to officials of the PGR, in 2005 only 60 U.S. agents were deployed south of the border. Currently, Mexican authorities are working with about five hundred members of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The PGR has reported that binational cooperation in fighting criminal organizations and drug trafficking has generated positive results, including the location of Arturo Beltran Leyva, “El Barbas.”

Charles Bowden, journalist and author of several books on drug trafficking, including “Murder City: Ciudad Juarez and the Global Economy’s New Killing Fields”, says sending more and more agents to Mexico can be a pilot project for a larger plan for the future. Apparently, the U.S. fears war could break out. Therefore, it is sending agents to Mexico to see if the stage is set in that country. America wants to have a level of control and repression south of the border, and Mexico obviously has two forces: change and liberation and violence and crime. And the U.S. does not want it to be chaos and crime.

http://tinyurl.com/3qr2dya
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
I wonder if any of them are hit men?

I wonder? After that gun incident when we were allowing assault weapons to cross the border south, I believe anything, everything and nothing. :(
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 01:49 PM

if the ambassador thinks the cartel is just another business junket i would imagine that the sky is the limit as far as what is, and what may never be......

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
EL PASO - Mexico is in the process of a virtual invasion by the United States, but this time quietly and controlled, after the Mexican government revealed the presence of 500 U.S. federal agents to “spy” on their territory. Officials of the Attorney General’s Office (PGR) said that the U.S. has that number of officers from various departments. Reportedly, the purpose of these elements, which are legally in Mexico, is to obtain information on criminal organizations, investigate and prosecute, in order that the criminal’s activities do not jeopardize U.S. security.

According to officials of the PGR, in 2005 only 60 U.S. agents were deployed south of the border. Currently, Mexican authorities are working with about five hundred members of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The PGR has reported that binational cooperation in fighting criminal organizations and drug trafficking has generated positive results, including the location of Arturo Beltran Leyva, “El Barbas.”

Charles Bowden, journalist and author of several books on drug trafficking, including “Murder City: Ciudad Juarez and the Global Economy’s New Killing Fields”, says sending more and more agents to Mexico can be a pilot project for a larger plan for the future. Apparently, the U.S. fears war could break out. Therefore, it is sending agents to Mexico to see if the stage is set in that country. America wants to have a level of control and repression south of the border, and Mexico obviously has two forces: change and liberation and violence and crime. And the U.S. does not want it to be chaos and crime.

deja vu all over again

can you say vietnam?

does seem practical on part of US. someday mexico will have another coup or revolution,... might as well be prepared.

of course, the US will have a coup or revolution someday again,... and mexico will probably have agents in place when that happens
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 03:24 PM
Mexican Agents in Place ?

The Mexican agents infiltrating the U.S. are hindered in their movements waiting for someone to come along with Jumper Cables to start their cars.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 03:50 PM

"of course, the US will have a coup or revolution someday again,... and mexico will probably have agents in place when that happens"

As far-fetched as that sounds.......

Just think that Wall Street and Madison Avenue have taken great pains to prevent that from happening. Given that the average American has "blindly" witnessed the inexorable loss of jobs, wages, benefits, Etc. for three decades, I have to think that the bad guys already won.

Just let the rabble have access to texting and video games, and they don't seem to care.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

http://tinyurl.com/3qr2dya

And just think, those numbers don't even include members of the US Military in Mexico............

Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
The Mexican agents infiltrating the U.S. are hindered in their movements waiting for someone to come along with Jumper Cables to start their cars.

geeesh Mr B- that made me spit jack and coke out my nose. :lol::lol:

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh

You don't really mix Jack Daniels and coke do you?
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 09:20 PM

Well, bajaguy, why dont you just include them, for the sake of the rest of us. How many are there and where are they? I havent heard anything about us having troops stationed in Mexico.

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Well, bajaguy, why dont you just include them, for the sake of the rest of us. How many are there and where are they? I havent heard anything about us having troops stationed in Mexico.

And you didn't hear about them being in Colombia, either.

Hook
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 10:17 PM

But YOU knew about it all the time, right???

Out with it.

Hook
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 08:50 AM

DHS are in the military? Did not know that.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
DHS are in the military? Did not know that.

Janet's Army...keeping us safe.
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 10:05 AM

They are definitely down here, in places where you would never suspect.

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 09:41 AM
Hiding in Plain Sight ?

I've heard that many of the restaurant waiters are really Secret Agents, along with the Restroom Attendants.

Might be just a rumor, though.

But, be warned.
Tbone
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 09:57 AM

Quote:
I've heard that many of the restaurant waiters are really Secret Agents, along with the Restroom Attendants.

But, be warned.

I hear the US agents are taking over the taco carts, especially the ones that serve spam.

Mas Pacifico
msteve1014
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Santiago
Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh

You don't really mix Jack Daniels and coke do you?

Drinking the jack, snorting the coke? :o
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 05:13 PM

Quote:

But, be warned.

So, should we tip the restroom agents, or not?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 05:31 PM

Quote:

Well....I'm not sure about that, but the guy with the greasy rag that wipes down your car?
For effing sure. I mean....look closely at the guy. He may be wearing a filthy shirt, but it a filthy Hawaiian shirt. They all wear those.
Designer shades too.

Pay attention.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.