Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Coyote Bay Beachfront Rental: Day, Week, or Month
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 02:48 PM
Coyote Bay Beachfront Rental: Day, Week, or Month

Re-posting this For Rent ad from April, 2011 ad-thread.

"CASA COYOTE"

CONCEPTION BAY -POMPANO'S COYOTE BAY BEACH HOME FOR RENT

http://www.vrbo.com/218278

This is kind of a strange post for me...poignant even. ;)

OKAY..DONE DEAL…THE HOUSE IS SOLD & NEW OWNERS HAVE MADE IT A RENTAL.

A beach house/villa is available for rent in Coyote Bay ...for many, many years it was Pompano's casa…now it's mi amigo, Pier's, casa. SOLD! The new owners are old Baja friends who have always liked Coyote Bay and my home and location there...and now, after a long and arduous transfer process, they finally own it. The house couldn't have gone to a better couple. Truly, Pier y Norma, now 'mi casa es su casa.'

And…it's for rent…se renta. To you.

Mi amigos are not very 'computer/internet friendly' to say the least, and they have asked me to present this offer to you Nomads on thier behalf. (They are in Australia now and cannot access interent easily from thier remote location.) I am glad to do this favor for them while I am still in Baja...por nada. Pier has an additional beach home for rent north of San Jose del Cabo and is successful with his other waterfront properties & business interests in Baja Sur.

In posting this on BajaNomads, I’m hoping many nomads will experience some of the many pleasures Casa Coyote has given me over the last few decades. It would be indeed be fitting that fellow Nomads would enjoy this unique Baja beach house.

The ambiance and views are ...well...awesome might be an understatement. I know, because I flew low and slow over every foot of both coasts of Baja before choosing CasaCoyote as my seasonal home almost 40 years ago.

It’s all about that fantastic view ...and.... location, location, location. In my opinion, this beach home's view is the best in Baja. :yes:

It be GREEN. Lots of solar power to operate the following:
3 Bedrooms w/ceiling fans, windows, full closets, 2 tiled bathrooms, plus a private, tiled, outside beach shower.

This villa is Completely Furnished. You will lack nothing.

The large kitchen, dining room, living room, game room, and large master bedroom suite all front on famous Coyote Bay.

Big dining table..seats 8 comfortably.

Great Room

Billard/GameStudio Room

Blah, blah, blah…it has all the add-ons that 40 years of hauling cargo has provided. Many toys such as: a kayak, rafts, snorkel gear, a full size pool table, etc.

The beach home includes large baranda across full width of the seawall in front of the home. With over 3000 sq. ft. of flagstone patio, tables, gas barbeque, custom charcoal grill, and large fire-pit on patio. Outside entertaining with a truly gorgeous view that is very unique and rare...even for Baja.

Hint: Get up just before dawn…Walk out onto your huge seaside patio to have coffee or breakfast and watch The Day in the Bay begin. It's a life experience you will find exhilarating…I can guarantee it.

Osprey dive for their breakfast all over the shallows. We have 2 resident ravens… Coy and Ote. Next to the sea wall, pelicans, cormorants & many types of gulls hone their skills at catching the schooling baitfish mere yards away.

Later in the day, you might see whales along the blue-water line. Porpoise…both large and small are very common sights seen from the patio. But for a real thrill….jump into the boat and bring your camera!

Still present as of yesterday, April 20, 2011, a couple of magnificent 35-foot whale sharks are still cruising and feeding right in front of the villa. What sights these big guys are…but we never disturb them too much!

Superb sandy anchorage for blue-water vessels of any size, plus it has a private concrete launch ramp for your trailer boat.

Interested in fishing?

It's here! Big and small..whatever suits your mood or palette.

.... for a workout with a large deep-water brute.

....or relax with smaller but delicious fish. Red snapper is a favorite for dinner.

There are many expert guides available to ensure your fun day on the Cortez. Yellowtail, grouper, cabrilla, sea bass, and many other species dominate the winter season..while dorado, sailfish, marlin, tuna, and other pelagics rule the warm waters of the summer.

Sleeps three couples very nicely, but has options for more if needed. Large L-couch, cots, etc.

3 fireplaces..No, make that 4 fireplaces.

Huge flag-stoned seaside patio with many chairs & lounges. Shaded tables are scattered over the patio for your dining pleasure and parties.

A very handy crank-up pit barbeque, plus 2 gas barbeques for those large get-togethers. :rolleyes:

It has a big…no...a gigantic, waterfront patio with lots of chairs, lounges, and tables. Big enough for most any party! :rolleyes:

A nice fire-pit to gather around and sing to the stars above...

or have a bonfire dance...with these lovely Witches of Coyote. :yes:

Ahh...Remember those moonlit nights, girls?

The villa has a private walled rear patio for getting that all-over tan without interuptions.

It has a garage with a well-stocked workshop for your projects. Huge, secure parking circle.:wow:

The villa has 24/7 security, is within a small gated community, maximum privacy.

Secure and gated community: The casa entrance from Highway 1 is through a private gate located near Kilometer 108.

We have a watchdog too..Cedric...very alert. Can double as a pillow or foot-warmer.

...plus many Great Cafes with a short distance of the villa!
Ray's
Ana's
Bertha's
Estrella del Mar
Buenaventura
Try them all...you'll love these near-by bay cafes!

Or kayak the river in Mulege into the enchanted palm forest. Watch out for the forest pixies and tinkerbells.

Well, by now you are probably asking yourself.....

...HOW MUCH WILL THIS PLACE COST!!!!

Now, for the part you really want to know....HOW MUCH IS THE RENT?

It's a bargain if you think about it. :wow:

Bear in mind, it's a big and unique place. It sleeps 3 couples...(or 3 triples if so inclined??)… in 3 separate bedrooms...and can sleep many more using the L-sofa, cots, etc. Kids love sleeping on the patio cots under the stars.

(Based on a 4 person occupancy-4 night minimum – exceptions made!! Money tight? Just ask. We’re easy!)

Day = $200
Week = $1200
Month = $3600

Extra adults $20 day

Children $25 day

Final cleaning fee = $50

Here is the website ..check it out and make your reservation! Or just tell me and I'll relay for you..I'm retired and have absolutely nothing to do. ;)

[Edited on 2-11-2012 by Pompano]

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 03:03 PM

It's a sweet place..:yes:
Von
Senior Nomad

Mood: getting ready!

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 03:54 PM

NICE! Totally worth it man! Wish i had the time but when your 38 and two teenagers in school and wife working also its not happening yet~lol

READY SET.....................
Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 03:59 PM

Roger. Our trip this coming November for the month was the ONE that we were going to stop & introduce ourselves. Wanted to hear those Western Oregon Umpqua River stories from past years. Bummer. You going to be around after April 28th????
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 04:09 PM

Hmmmm. Sigh....
mojo_norte
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 04:54 PM

nice - does it have AC or swamp cooler?
Pompano
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 06:18 PM
here I is...

Phil S..."You going to be around after April 28th???? "

Phil..yes, will be at Coyote until end of May.and then back again by November, I expect, with two other places to go in between. But the caretakers, Manuel and Carmen, will be here 24/7 year round, and can take care of any business. Just let me know and I will forward the info to them.

mojo_norte..."nice - does it have AC or swamp cooler?"

mojo..swamp coolers don't really work very well for very long in this climage...too humid. In Arizona..Pheonix and Mesa... they are excellent. The casa has many ceiling, desk, and standing fans, plus a 3-ton mini-split AC system...but the mini-splits will not be run until shore power comes to the Bay. That might still be a long, long ways away. The place actually stays cool enough on it's own with proper ventilation techniques. Hey..the bay is just a few steps away...

Thanks for the questions...any more?

LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 03:19 PM

Hey Pomp,
Stopped by a few Sundays back, heading north from Loreto.
Saw the boat in the yard, but no white truck... Guess you were in town collecting on a Poker bet?

Will try and stop by heading south end of next week on way back to Loreto...

Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Ben Franklin (1759)
Pompano
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LaTijereta
Hey Pomp,
Stopped by a few Sundays back, heading north from Loreto.
Saw the boat in the yard, but no white truck... Guess you were in town collecting on a Poker bet?

Will try and stop by heading south end of next week on way back to Loreto...

Sounds good...if the motorhome, pickup, boat, and Jeep are there...so am I. Pound on some doors...Saludos.

BajaWarrior
Super Nomad

Mood: Anxious to get south

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 06:16 PM

What is the rental conditions meaning how often is the home for rent? Annual lease? Or is this for a week or month at a time?

Haven't had a bad trip yet....
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 06:53 AM

That is a super deal... and a super place... thanks for all the pictures... and it must still not do the location and/or place justice...

BajaWarrior
Super Nomad

Mood: Anxious to get south

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
What is the rental conditions meaning how often is the home for rent? Annual lease? Or is this for a week or month at a time?

BajaWarrior...I guess you missed reading this part, so here it is again.

...HOW MUCH WILL THIS PLACE COST!!!!

Now, for the part you really want to know....HOW MUCH IS THE RENT?

It's a bargain if you think about it. :wow:

Bear in mind, it's a big and unique place. It sleeps 3 couples...(or 3 triples if so inclined??)… in 3 separate bedrooms...and can sleep many more in various places...I once found comfy places for 28 people. (canvas cots, pool table, sofa, my whoopee cushion, the roof, Mulege jail, etc.)

So then:

Please Note: It will be available for rent starting April 28th, 2011.

(Based on a 4 person occupancy-4 night minimum – exceptions made!! Just ask. We’re easy!)

Day = $200
Week = $900
Month = $3200

Extra persons $50 day

There, hope that helps....

I did miss that part, sorry, I was mesmerized by the photos! Thanks!

Haven't had a bad trip yet....
Pompano
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
Quote:

I did miss that part, sorry, I was mesmerized by the photos! Thanks!

My pleaure, BajaWarrior....

And about those photos....Well..there ARE quite a few photos, right? Perhaps too many?.... but you know my addiction to my camera. If you...and all of you other readers..think they are too many, just let me know and I'll edit out a couple hundred. After all, this is supposed to be ..what is that word?....ah yes...Business! :rolleyes:

SKIDS
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 08:06 AM

Pompano,
Beautiful casa !We normally do our twice a year fishing trip to Bola every year in June, August. But after enjoying all your posts & pictures we are craving to see the area.
How's the fishing in mid June ?
Looking at 6-7 days stay.
Any local pangero's you'd recommend ?
We will also be bringing kayaks.
4- adults.

SKIDS
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 08:19 AM

Great place, fantastic price.

Question: Where are you going to live now?

Bob H

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
Pompano
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SKIDS
Pompano,
Beautiful casa !We normally do our twice a year fishing trip to Bola every year in June, August. But after enjoying all your posts & pictures we are craving to see the area.
How's the fishing in mid June ?
Looking at 6-7 days stay.
Any local pangero's you'd recommend ?
We will also be bringing kayaks.
4- adults.

SKIDS

Hola SKIDS..

June is 'usually' a good dorado time, plus the resident reef fish and rockpile lunker/lurkers. It's always a crap shoot, though..so I'm not gonna say it will be a banner year for the do-do's. I am always optimistic about the comng seasons! Keep your eyes on Nomads, Bloody Decks, Allcoast, and other Pacific fishing forums for updates.

I know all the guides in Mulege and recommend them highly. A couple good amigos are Mateo and Alejendro, who will put you on the fish. Mateo lives next to the estruary boat ramp in Mulege..close to the airstrip at the Serinadad. Alex..Alejendro..can be found at his downtown bar called the Mesquite. There are a couple others who are excellent guides, also. Not a problem finding any of them.

Coyote Bay is made for kayakers. I know you and the kids will love it. I've got an extra kayak that went with mi casa..and it's available also. U2U me and I can relay to the owners. I am but the messenger..so don't shoot me!

Barbarosa
Nomad

Mood: "On th' road again..."

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano

Coyote Bay is made for kayakers.

(That is quite a place!)

I know Coyote Bay pretty well. Spent quite awhile camping there once long ago. (Rather stay at your place. <g>) Absolutely the most beautiful beach(es) on the entire peninsula. Also got attacked by the thousands of tiny stingrays buried in the sand. Yuck!

Barbarosa
Lauriboats
Senior Nomad

Mood: Loving life in Baja

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 08:53 AM

Fun place to party, great place to just hang out.

What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
GLNaeve

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 08:27 AM

Roger,
Hope all is well.
Keep the posting up on the "Casa se renta"
Pompano
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-11-2012 at 09:32 AM

Bumping this back up for the new owners.

This will be an photo-edit-in-progress....For your reading enjoyment and with some requested revisions.

Warm weather is coming..enjoy it in Coyote Bay!

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.