BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: best hotel/motel/cabanas in san felipe?
paul r
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 09:30 AM
best hotel/motel/cabanas in san felipe?

hey gang!... ideas about the best place to stay in san felipe...we travel alot in baja, and dig all levels of fun!!!....gracias paul and beth
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 11:31 AM

Give a little more info on your interests,price range, party or non Party so forth. There are a bunch of us live in and near San Felipe who can then help you.

dbrooks
Junior Nomad

Mood: The shock treat

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 12:36 PM
hey mcgyver

aren't you in Puertocitos? I was there in June. HTH do you get internet connectivity down there?

Is Jack Lee still alive?
baja rooster

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 02:24 PM
who do it

Do you mean Dick Lee?

No Max is in Campo Christina.
No access ,but in the US!!
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 02:42 PM

dbrooks, Yep, I am 10 miles north.Don't know Jack Lee, did you stop at my place and talk! There is some good palapa camping at several places around Puertocitos if you like it quite. Campo Christina at Halfmoon bay has a good restruant also with palapas, Palaya Escondio just to the north of Puertocitos has good palapa camping and the guy that owns it will take you fishing, You might get his wife to cook up your catch or there is hotdogs and cerevesa at Cowpattys.

mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 02:54 PM
For Claro:

Clearness: My Campo is in Palaya Campo Cristina at KM 54 S. I am in Yuma till late September.
Campo Christina and Half Moon Bay ( Media Luna) is about 3 1/2 mile south of Puertocitos. The only Lee's I can think of are from east Texas. Only internet is by satelite. I go to the "Net" in San felipe once a week for mine. If you like peace and tranquillty come and vist my place 3 miles off the HW at KM 54. 5 houses for sale, $5,000 and up to $125,000.

fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 03:12 PM
good restaurant max

Max--I have had some real good meals at the playa christina restaurant. About a year ago myself and 5 other spearfisherman took our morning catch of leopard grouper in there for the afternoon meal. There were two gals in the kitchen cooking up a storm and when they started bringing out the food I thought it would never end. We sat there for hours drinking ice cold caguama's and eating. Thinking back it's starting to make my mouth water--sounds like I need to make another run over there!!!!! fishin rich
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 06:51 PM
Media Luna Resturant/Campo Christina

Amen-fishinrich! All them Gals are one family and live right there, I consider it one of the best places to eat anywhere! When the weather is good you can eat outside overlooking the beach. Last year Corky from Chino Valley took a big bunch of dishes down to them, it was the middle of the week and they were not really open but insisted on feeding us and cervesas all around. Saturday nights in the winter time you had best go early because I have saw 40 0r more cars,buggies,MC,s,Quads all parked there and more come as others left. They had a wedding there and it was blast, music and all. The other place to eat especialy on the weekend is Dr. Lopez's wifes place at KM 34 south, they only have about 6 tables and you will not leave hungery, Mexican food cooked and served by Mexicans is something they will never get right in the states.!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.