Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Ollie's Brick Oven Pizza, Rosarito
Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 6-2-2011 at 03:25 PM

Looking to try the pizza tomorrow and best of all can walk out the front gates of Las Gaviotas taking a short walk to the pizza place, YEA No Driving!! LOL Jan see you on Saturday at 1pm at Splash and my wife and I will buy you that Cold One I promised. Take Care & Travel Safe----" No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

The Gull
Super Nomad

Mood: High

[*] posted on 6-2-2011 at 04:38 PM

A full foodie report is expected, 777.

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Depends on which way the wind is blowing

[*] posted on 6-2-2011 at 05:00 PM
See You on Saturday at Splash

Just look for the big black dog.

GJ

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)
—Kirsty MacColl, Mambo de la Luna

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2011 at 05:22 PM
Oh Shucks!

Our date means that I have to take an extra shower.

Like bajajudy, I try to conserve water.

Well, I guess I will take one for the team.

BTW (By the Way) we have had no lizards in the house, but plenty of scorions, but the cats take care of that.)

Cheers, GJ

—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2011 at 11:43 PM

Ollie's has the BEST PIZZA on the North Coat.
Next time you go in ask for the MEXICORN SPECIAL!
You wont be let down!
Also the Buffalo Mozzarella Salad is LARGE and GREAT!
Bring the Family by it's a great a place that is long over due.
Great Food Chi's Chi's UP Don GULL!

:cool:

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2011 at 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jenny.navarrette
Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Jan
I don't know where you get your trollish attitude, maybe just because the internet is anonymous you can vent your sarcasm without the consequences of doing it face-to-face.

Well, I dont know, Jan. You sure seem to be anonymous, unless your legal name is Gypsy Jan. But as for trolling, dear, you take the cake hands down. Just the other day you posted this masterpiece and had the audacity to tell us it was a "A Reality Check on Mexico."

Sounds like Fu Fu got a new handle?
Quote:
From Stephen Schwab's Blog on Mexico:

"Mexico is in a unique position to reap many of the benefits of the decline of the US economy.s the country a favorite destination for Canadian investment"

Now Jan, even you should know the US is Mexico's largest trading partner. So I defy you, or any other Nomad for that matter, to explain to us how a decline in the US economy -- that's a decline in the trading partner that purchases the lions share of Mexico's exports -- puts Mexico in a unique position to reap the many benefits of the decline.

I hereby dare you to explain this to us Jan. What benefits? How will they be reaped?

Maybe after you finally figure out that you have posted nothing but mindless gibberish and tried to tell us it was reality, you'll understand my responses a little better.

I would not go so far as to call you a troll. But you are definitely a trollup. Quit hoaring for Mexico. Gracias.

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2011 at 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn
Quote:
Originally posted by jenny.navarrette
Quote:
I don't know where you get your trollish attitude, maybe just because the internet is anonymous you can vent your sarcasm without the consequences of doing it face-to-face.

Well, I dont know, Jan. You sure seem to be anonymous, unless your legal name is Gypsy Jan. But as for trolling, dear, you take the cake hands down. Just the other day you posted this masterpiece and had the audacity to tell us it was a "A Reality Check on Mexico."

Sounds like Fu Fu got a new handle?
Quote:
From Stephen Schwab's Blog on Mexico:

"Mexico is in a unique position to reap many of the benefits of the decline of the US economy.s the country a favorite destination for Canadian investment"

Now Jan, even you should know the US is Mexico's largest trading partner. So I defy you, or any other Nomad for that matter, to explain to us how a decline in the US economy -- that's a decline in the trading partner that purchases the lions share of Mexico's exports -- puts Mexico in a unique position to reap the many benefits of the decline.

I hereby dare you to explain this to us Jan. What benefits? How will they be reaped?

Maybe after you finally figure out that you have posted nothing but mindless gibberish and tried to tell us it was reality, you'll understand my responses a little better.

I would not go so far as to call you a troll. But you are definitely a trollup. Quit hoaring for Mexico. Gracias.

New Handle Fu Fu?

Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 6-5-2011 at 09:28 AM

Gypsy Jan, my wife, my buddy that lives in Baja Malibu and I went to Ollies last night and it was great. We had the two pizzas one with the BBQ chicken and the other with pepperoni and both were great. Very fast service and easy for us to walk to from Las Gaviotas. We also met Richard and my wife recognized him from Splash as he is a regular there also,LOL. He says he knows you and your husband and agrees with me you guys have a very very BIG BLACK DOG no mistaking you two,LOL. Take Care & Travel Safe--"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2011 at 05:56 PM

Dear Richard;

So I see someone has tried to hijack what I said about what at idea it it is to have a good pizza place up here. I am looking forward to bringing the grandkids
By soon.
Marksacorn.
See you soon homeboy

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2011 at 06:02 PM
oh by the way I look foorward to...

That Buffalo mozzarella.
Salad. What was the price again I keep thinking it's $10 something full size?

[Edited on 6-7-2011 by Mexicorn]

Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2011 at 06:06 PM
OK, Bajafun777

Let's get smooshie, now.

You offered to pick up the the check, dear husband declined.

You and your wife were witty, charming and informed about the world AND great fun to spend time with, as well as the fact that you you love Baja.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

GJ

—Mark Twain

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.