Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Rental in Mulege, short term, month
baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2011 at 02:07 PM
Rental in Mulege, short term, month

Looking for a shoert term rental in mulege, for around a month. Am open on time, just so it is not the hot season.
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 07:42 AM

Cuesta Real RV Park and Hotel rents rooms by the month and also has a 3 room casita for rent by the month. Give the dates and number of people and I can get you the rates. http://hotelcuestareal.com/

baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by willyAirstream
Cuesta Real RV Park and Hotel rents rooms by the month and also has a 3 room casita for rent by the month. Give the dates and number of people and I can get you the rates. http://hotelcuestareal.com/

Thanks, I am actually looking for a house. My dates are very flexible. Probably January on
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by baronvonbob
Quote:
Originally posted by willyAirstream

Thanks, I am actually looking for a house. My dates are very flexible. Probably January on

Hi again, Bob...like I mentioned in our emails, take a drive along the north river road in Mulege..up the hill into Loma Azul, a barrio of Mulege, and look around, stop and talk to people..I'm guessing you'll find one before long.

buene suerte, amigo.

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
mcpuitar
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 10:19 AM

Sent you a U2U.

McPedro
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 10:22 AM

Perhaps you could contact Nomad " akmaxx " directly in u2u here for north river road rental.

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 10:38 AM

Good advice, Mulegena... 'akmaxx'...he's the local expert nowadays.

Plus there is a great source already living in the area..MacyMan is the name of his boat.

[Edited on 9-7-2011 by Pompano]

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 02:48 PM
Huerta Don Chano

forgot this, silly me...

There's a couple of lovely houses available, furnished by the month, in a grassy banana & fruit tree orchard. On the North River Road a short walk to town or a bit longer walk to the lighthouse.

Lovely family-owned and operated area for camping or renting.
Your host is Manuel Romero who is bi-lingual.
phone #: 615-153-0720
email: manuel_romero25@yahoo.com

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
John M
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 04:13 PM
cost

Would a Mulege resident or other knowledgeable Nomad provide a guess as to a price range for a month stay? Or even by the week?

John M
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 04:40 PM

Stayed at Don Chano's for 3 or 4 months, $450/month. Rented the little rock house, but it 's no longer there, got swept away during the last storm. They're great people!;)
akmaxx
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2011 at 04:50 PM

John M. - It largely depends on the amenities you want. I know of a very acceptable one bedroom house for $225 a month but you pay for all the extras and I know of an all-inclusive mansion for $225 a day.

Typically, if you are going to set up everything your self and clean the place up to your standards it runs three to five hundred a month for a lease of six months but you waste a lot of time acquiring furniture, electricity, painting, etc. If you get a place ready to go it is much simpler and more relaxing.

Stop by the lighthouse if you are down this way and I'll show you around.

Peace,
baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2011 at 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcpuitar
Sent you a U2U.

I sent you a U2U
baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2011 at 03:54 PM

Thanks everybody, i will keep looking!
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2011 at 03:58 PM

Also google for contact info. Clementine's Baja B&B in Mulege.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.