Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  38    40    42  ..  70
Author: Subject: Ron Hoff/Bajagringo attacked
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
This one of the reasons I am done with this......Ron and Christine I hope it all works out somehow and for those Nomads who who have their head placed directly in their ass-pee off

Fully understood. I would more than repel from having my reports questioned by anybody....moreso people on a keyboard a thousand miles away.
How dare anyone here have the balls to demand verification of another Nomad's eye-witness report.
Totally disrespectful.
Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:04 PM

Now that a Nomad has posted a website for use by phoneless people to recharge phones:

http://babblebug.net/international_cellular/telcel-amigo-rec...

What is Sirena's provider and phone number?

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:06 PM

OMG!!! I FINALLY got in here!! Doug Means sent me a new password, and I am off and running...after I deleted all my cookies and tried my old password about a dozen times, I got the new one and on the first try...it worked...anyways....I want to relate something VERY strange today...I work in a community clinic during the day, and one of the male nurses relayed to me today that he also works in Hospital Del Carmen...in the ICU...wow coincidences abound!!! I am here to answer any of your questions as best I can...
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:12 PM

WOW!!! You are most welcome here.

[Edited on 9-15-2011 by redmesa]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
OMG!!! I FINALLY got in here!! Doug Means sent me a new password, and I am off and running...after I deleted all my cookies and tried my old password about a dozen times, I got the new one and on the first try...it worked...anyways....I want to relate something VERY strange today...I work in a community clinic during the day, and one of the male nurses relayed to me today that he also works in Hospital Del Carmen...in the ICU...wow coincidences abound!!! I am here to answer any of your questions as best I can...

Hey....this is Dra. Janene. Lets give her a big welcome.
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:22 PM

thanks God for sending us EnsenadaDr.

I also asked someone to visit the hospital and take a peek at ron, He did and his comments were that by looking thru a ittle window, he could see that Ron was sitting up. coughing., quiet.

He will revisit tomorrow. He also mentioned that this is considered a horrible hospital :(

If enough of us send a note to the governor, I would be amazed that he didn't respond. But I am an eternal believer in miracles.

Go Ron. Go Cristina.

and lizard lips, I thought was you did was heroic and we ourselves, because of what you did, have already contacted a very good Mexican amigo to be our "brother" if we ever have the unfortunate experience of ending up in a hospital.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:24 PM

Welcome, Dra. Many here are frustrated! The truth and nothing but the truth. Gracias. Tio
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:24 PM

Quote:

Thank you Dr. Is it probable that Ron was taken offsite and given MRI's? Is there anyway it can be confirmed? Is it your opinion, given his condition, that it is a test that absolutely be given, or can a Dr. dismiss the need based on visual inspection. If ones were taken can they now be given to another Dr. for their opinion?

Thanks
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:28 PM

yup if it werent for my favorite lizard, I would have gone crazy with worry...he stepped up to the plate as a first responder at the scene and got a visual...answered my calls and passed on excellent info...how anyone could doubt him is a mystery to me....a very deep bow to you and Dennis the can man.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:28 PM

btw... I've removed the tel# of the hospital that was posted a little while ago today....

While Discover Baja is making one payment directly to the hospital/doctor today, please use one of the three suggestions that have been made. It's *extremely* difficult to account for any other payments that are sent to the hospital this way.

Suggestions are:

- Discover Baja, through Friday.
- Western Union to Fernando Garcia Obeso in Ensenada (through Friday, and then possibly to Christine Hoff - or other family member - after that?).
- Direct bank account transfer to Fernando Garcia Obeso's separate Banamex acct (u2u me for #'s).

Although DB made a Western Union payment today, I believe the plan is for someone to drive the remaining funds down to deliver to the family on Friday (?). I'd like to protect them from any potential issues that could arise by recommending using one of the latter two options.

:biggrin:

[Edited on 9-15-2011 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken

Is it probable that Ron was taken offsite and given MRI's? Is there anyway it can be confirmed?

fyi...

My understanding is that there's been a CT-scan, but no MRI performed.

Doctora?

:)

[Edited on 9-15-2011 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:43 PM

Hey...Janene. That's you. Could they have done a Cat Scan in house?

Don't make me call you. :lol:

[Edited on 9-15-2011 by DENNIS]
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:46 PM

According to a reliable source, there was a CT scan performed, and that is all that can be confirmed at this time. Velmar does not have an MRI. The only place in Ensenada that has an MRI is Burboa Radiology that I know of. It is highly doubtful that he was transported to Burboa considering his condition.

[Edited on 9-15-2011 by EnsenadaDr]
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
According to a reliable source, there was a CT scan performed, and that is all that can be confirmed at this time. Velmar does not have an MRI. The only place in Ensenada that has an MRI is Balboa Radiology that I know of. It is highly doubtful that he was transported to Balboa considering his condition.

Dr,

Thanks for you reply. Was the CT the correct diagnostic, in your opinion? Is the patient given a copy of the scan for another opinion?

Thanks again
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 07:50 PM

Soooo...they have those capabilities at Del Carmen.
Thanks Dra.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 08:01 PM

hey kids...run out and look at the amazing moon rise...quick...I wished upon a star while I was out there for the complete recovery and positive outcome of this desmadre.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 08:03 PM

I am not sure where he had it. I will ask my source tomorrow.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 08:09 PM

Quote:
I am not sure where he had it. I will ask my source tomorrow.

Thank You.

By the way....welcome to BajaNomad.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 08:12 PM

From what I have just read, a CT of the head is better to detect bleeding on the brain than an MRI. So this is why the hospital chose a CT scan. The diagnostics seem to be adequate, but without the cash flow, the treatment will be limited.
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2011 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
hey kids...run out and look at the amazing moon rise...quick...I wished upon a star while I was out there for the complete recovery and positive outcome of this desmadre.

Thank You Shari.

It is here and wished upon NOB on the beach in P.B.
 Pages:  1  ..  38    40    42  ..  70

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.