Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Los Jardines pet policy
Marinero
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 08:37 AM
Los Jardines pet policy

This was received yesrday, 9/25/11

How are you? This is Fernando the receptionist at hotel Jardines Baja. I just want to confirm that We did change our new dog policy in July 1, 2011. We just have chosen rooms 1-7 on the ground floor, to be our pet friendly area. (one pet is included in the hotel price) The second pet we are charging a $7 dollar fee per pet. I hope i answer your question and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next stay.

We stayed there mid-July after the change. The designated rooms have interior entrances for the most part and other than limiting the number of rooms that take pets should not be much of a problem

Si estás buscando la person que cambiará su vida, échale una mirada en el espejo.

Fish logo from www.usafishing.com, used w/permission.

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.....
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 09:02 AM

Yes, it will always be a great place and the change should be really good for some people---ones with real dog allergies.

Because of the change and because we really had a preference for a couple different rooms, the last time we needed a hotel in that area, we decided to try the Mission Santa Maria (old La Pinta) and we were very pleased, and do like having the ocean out front.

It is another pet-friendly option.

ocotillo

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 09:16 AM

.............interior entrances for the most part? Do you mean adjoining rooms? We were disappointed when we read that dogs were no longer welcome. This is good news. Love the Jardines restaurant! Thank you for the update Marinero.
Marinero
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 09:44 AM

Interior entrances means that you go by the office into a foyer where the room doors are located. No idea if some of the rooms adjoin.

Si estás buscando la person que cambiará su vida, échale una mirada en el espejo.

Fish logo from www.usafishing.com, used w/permission.

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.....
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 09:51 AM

One of the pet friendly rooms also has an outside patio sliding door--- it is a very large room---don't remember the number.

[Edited on 9-26-2011 by DianaT]

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 05:32 PM
Can't Help It

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Yes, it will always be a great place and the change should be really good for some people---ones with real dog allergies.

Because of the change and because we really had a preference for a couple different rooms, the last time we needed a hotel in that area, we decided to try the Mission Santa Maria (old La Pinta) and we were very pleased, and do like having the ocean out front.

But, having stayed at Mision Santa Maria since the change in ownership, I'm still reminded of what someother Nomad mentioned quite awhile back. This place has the vibe of the hotel in "The Shining".

Just think that given the architecture, it's difficult to "warm" the place up.

No problem with the room, the restaurant or the view. It just feels a little weird.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 06:02 PM

I checked in and out of an ''interior'' room in minutes. No other rooms were available -- esp. the upper floor rooms.

What I saw was depressing and dark and no light at all. If your window curtain isn't closed completely, there is no privacy. Equivalent to having your door wide open.

I drove another hour to Cactus.
bkbend
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 06:09 PM

Odd. Must depend on the interior room. I've stayed in one and other than being a little small it was very nice... although with the grounds surrounding the place I didn't spend much time in the room other than sleeping.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2011 at 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

But, having stayed at Mision Santa Maria since the change in ownership, I'm still reminded of what someother Nomad mentioned quite awhile back. This place has the vibe of the hotel in "The Shining".

Just think that given the architecture, it's difficult to "warm" the place up.

No problem with the room, the restaurant or the view. It just feels a little weird.

Now if it looked like Bate's Motel----that would be a real problem for me! I wouldn't be able to take a shower. :lol::lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.