BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Free to a registered Democrat, Brand new direcway sat INTERNET system
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 11:21 AM
Free to a registered Democrat, Brand new direcway sat INTERNET system

Prove to me you are a registered Democrat voter and it's yours. If you live in Baja I wanna know that you have an absentee ballot.

This is a brand new DW 4000 system, never used. It's in Elias Calles so you have to make arrangements to pick it up and have it installed at your location.

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 02:40 PM

:lol:

jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 04:32 PM

Me!!! Me!!! Me!!! Me!!! Me!!! Me!!!

Mom always told me to be different - Now she says...Not THAT different
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 05:11 PM

Hey Max, how can you prove it? California doesn't issue voter registration cards.
bajaloco
Nomad

Mood: wishin I was fishin

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 05:38 PM

It's a desperate man the resorts to buying votes for a losing cause.
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 06:06 PM

I'm not buying votes....I'm rewarding good already registered dems. If I were trying to buy votes I'd only offer it to a repug willing to vote dem for a prize or I would only offer it to someone in a swing state. Jeans is in CA and that is a solid lock for the Dems.

Jeans I know you we'll enough to trust you would not be lying. How can we get the system to you in Calif?. Know anyone driving up there?

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 06:34 PM

Max-

I'll be down your way in three weeks for my wedding. I'd be more than happy to help out some fellow Democrats.

I'm leaving San Diego on October 15 and will be at Cocina Pacifica on October 22. Come on over and introduce yourself.

Zac

Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 06:48 PM

Zac, I am not sure if I will be there during that period. I would love to meet you and your bride to be.

My neigbors at CP are great folks, die hard republicans but great folks never the less.

The set up is too big to realistically bring on a plane and part of it kinda looks like some sort of high tec ray gun so it would probably raise some eyebrows.

Are any of your guests driving up? Even if I am not there I can arrange to have it available.

Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 06:50 PM

bajaloco......yer just jealous:P

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 06:53 PM

It wouldn't be a Baja wedding if I didn't have my Toyota Truck with me. We will actually be in the area earlier in the week, too. You can always leave with Mark and Lidia as they are good friends.

Zac

Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 07:12 PM

excellent. I will make the arrangements.

Jeans please contact Zac and let him know how you can get it from him once it's in California.

good luck to you all and don't forget to vote.

Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 07:21 PM
Funny

I read this early this morning when there was yet to be even a view....I wondered just how you "prove" being a Dem.? Wa. State DOES give out registration cards, but, they don't show what party you are. Wonder if that is in case you get your purse/wallet lifted in a bar and someone might wait for you outside. :biggrin:
bajaloco
Nomad

Mood: wishin I was fishin

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 08:01 PM

Max...I am just jealous that I'm not down there to bring it back for you:);D;D

But you know, one less democrat makes this side of the border, that much better..:biggrin:

[Edited on 9-22-2004 by bajaloco]
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 08:07 PM

Really, its just a clever way to interject politics into the Baja Miscellaneous section.

Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 08:24 PM

In NC you go here:

http://www.app2.sboe.state.nc.us/votersearch/seimsvot.htm

another good way to get an indication is here:

http://www.fundrace.org/

that last one is a crazy cool way to see who someone gave money to or how your neighbors donate. A most excellent site to waste some time on.

jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajabus
excellent. I will make the arrangements.

Jeans please contact Zac and let him know how you can get it from him once it's in California.

Oh Boy!! Oh Boy!! Oh Boy!! Oh Boy!! Oh Boy!! Oh Boy!!

Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!

Zac....I'll email you....

Mom always told me to be different - Now she says...Not THAT different
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 08:35 PM

Thank you jeans

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajabus
In NC you go here:

http://www.app2.sboe.state.nc.us/votersearch/seimsvot.htm

another good way to get an indication is here:

http://www.fundrace.org/

that last one is a crazy cool way to see who someone gave money to or how your neighbors donate. A most excellent site to waste some time on.

I wonder why major Dem. supporter Barbra Streisand only donated $1,000 to Kerry? Guess even she knows the outcome?...:lol::lol::lol:

And, yes... politics really doesn't belong here. However, I am not sure how else Max could post this on the classified ads board. Congratulations jeans!!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-22-2004 at 06:18 AM
SHUT UP DAVID!...

by the way, can you please "e" me your new email my "BS" about your politics didn't get through, (my email was returned, GO FIGURE?) :bounce:
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-22-2004 at 07:02 AM
Equal Time

Debra, I am just providing balance. There really should not be any politics here.

I don't care what party any one belongs to, as our love of Baja is what matters on Nomad.

My email addresses have not changed. I would notify all my friends if it had.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.