Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: What A Slacker!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2012 at 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
ahhh see...that's why I love dennis...he CARES!!! glad somebody missed me! I was back in Canada cause my dear dad died and we had to organize a "fitting" wake for him which you would have enjoyed Dennis...love ya man

So sorry to hear this, Kiddo. Hang in there. I'll have a couple in your dads memory.
KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 09:41 AM

Quote:
since we are getting deep here...getting in touch with our feelings and inner selves...I just wanna stand up and say how much I love Dennis...AND DT...and even DK...Pacifico holds a special place in my heart along with Udo and Kurt(although I'm not sure it's kurt my buddy!)...Kasheydog...we have yet to meet but I bet we'd be pals.

I vote for no thread counts too...who friggin cares anyway.

Not sure how many buddies you have named Kurt but hope I (and Kathy) are high on the list. Sorry this thread turned a little serious, I was just going for a little humor. Very little as it turned out.

We are planning our Ojo Liebre whale watching jaunt in mid-March so will probably visit Asuncion again then. I'm also probably doing a m/c ride in Feb so may see you on that trip.
Kurt
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 10:54 AM

Quote:
since we are getting deep here...getting in touch with our feelings and inner selves...I just wanna stand up and say how much I love Dennis...AND DT...and even DK...Pacifico holds a special place in my heart along with Udo and Kurt(although I'm not sure it's kurt my buddy!)...Kasheydog...we have yet to meet but I bet we'd be pals.

"Even me'! I feel loved! LOL Hey Shari, Kasheydog is one of us... good Nomad types... a really nice guy... :light:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 11:03 AM

hey Kurt...(actually have a few kurt amigos) funny thing is, I had a thought maybe it wasnt you cause I thought you had way more posts than that...ya slacker!

maybe we will cross paths in the lagoon...I'll have a cool spanish immersion class there from march 7-11 or so...be great to hang out with you guys...keep me posted on your dates bro.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 11:17 AM

Shari----------lots of us miss you, I suspect------I know I do. So sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad------that's a tough-one for sure. :(

Your the best.

Barry
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
hey Kurt...(actually have a few kurt amigos) funny thing is, I had a thought maybe it wasnt you cause I thought you had way more posts than that...ya slacker!

maybe we will cross paths in the lagoon...I'll have a cool spanish immersion class there from march 7-11 or so...be great to hang out with you guys...keep me posted on your dates bro.

Kurt is Baja Proven!

Here he is in the shadow of Mision Santa Maria between edm-1 (Art) and CG (Chris):

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Pacifico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 11:46 AM

WOW!

I didn't mean to offend you, Dennis! I AM SORRY! You are a valuable member of this board and you have even helped me out in the past. My comment was not intended to be directed at you or DK. My comment was just what it was; I would rather read quality posts (helpful or interesting information) than posts that are obviously for quantity (post counts). I could give a crap about someone's post count! Obviously on a board like this, there are both kinds of posts. I read the ones I chose to and pass on the other posts that I don't care to read. Obviously there is some history to your post count that I am unaware of....sorry.

Shari, I am so sorry to hear about your father! I hope you and your family are doing ok. We will hopefully see you soon!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pacifico
....sorry.

No need to be, PacMan. I wasn't talking to anyone in particular....especially not you. I was just getting something off my chest. I appreciate what you said.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 01:19 PM

Pacifico, there are some who only post to egg on others or for ego or because they want to turn you off to Mexico... like you, I do try and pick what is interesting to me or where I can help a fellow Nomad out with some info. or insight. Otherwise, I do yap a lot because I like people and I like Baja, so it is a fun combo here on Nomad... good entertainment. I have the highest post count because after the founder, I am the oldest poster here... and I do post a lot. My favorite thing to post is trip reports... which means I was on a Baja trip... and what's better than that? After that it is historic intersts, like the missions, mines, petroglyphs... then the beautiful beaches, palm filled canyons, desert... it just keeps going and going: "So much Baja... so little time!"

KASHEYDOG
Senior Nomad

Mood: SO MANY TACOS, SO LITTLE TIME... Gotta Go, See ya there....:bounce:

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:

"Even me'! I feel loved! LOL Hey Shari, Kasheydog is one of us... good Nomad types... a really nice guy... :light:

Hey, THANKS David, coming from you I'm really honored, really....:yes:..;)..:yes:...

Don\'t mess with the old dog...... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery! Brilliance only comes with age and experience..... :smug: .... :P .... :smug:
Are you getting the most out of life OR is life getting the most out of you ?? :?:

Twenty years from now you\'ll be more disappointed by the things you didn\'t do then the things you did.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 1-28-2012 at 09:51 PM

It is all true :light:

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.