Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by latina
A denuncia is a complaint against someone, which can even be made online anonymously...

You gotta be kiddin'. Do the authorities react to these?

no Dennis, they don't. In my experience they read them and put the file on top of their desk. Until "something" makes it move one way or the other it will just sit there. The authorities owe you no explanation of how your case (denuncia) is proceeding, if it is proceeding, what has happened to the other party if anything. There are no court dates to attend and they based their decision largely behind closed doors based on the facts you put in your denuncia. It's a disjointed, non-transparent process that lends itself to corruption.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
senorj3
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 05:15 PM
buenaventura saga

Wow, Munoz spews more BS!!! I have been staying at the beach for the last 15 years!!! The last 5 Mark and Olivia have been using honda generators to operate a resturant and rental property!!!I have never seen this munoz guy once only shady workers who complain of no pay!!! I know its easy to post anything you want here!!!I will continue to support them and hope that this will all bre resolved sooner than later!!!
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 05:39 PM

A 75kw EG burns from 4-6 gal/hr if it is new or in excellent working condition. I'm guessing Olivia's is an older more inefficient one in need of maintenance by a professional. I'm guessing it is burning over 6-8 gal/hr. One of the worst things you can do to an EG is to run it under loaded.

6gal/hr x 24 hrs = 144 gal/day

144 gal/day x $2.70/gal = $388/day

Insert the current $ amount for diesel fuel delivered to Olivia's for a more accurate number. So Munoz is spot on.

Diver needs to engage his brain before he opens his mouth or types. I care alot about what Munoz is trying to do, i.e clean up Mulege of the corrupt government and security officials.

[Edited on 2-23-2012 by Lobsterman]
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Burbs on 2-18-2012:

Our diesel generators are not used any more. We use small generators and new appliances to make things work at a considerable savings in fuel costs.

[Edited on 2-23-2012 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 06:16 PM

Why would someone run that gen 24 hours a day for a couple of houses? The entire town of BOLA never even did that.:?:
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfer jim
Why would someone run that gen 24 hours a day for a couple of houses? The entire town of BOLA never even did that.:?:

your right, no one runs the Gen 24/7 . so this is getting to be so much BS
Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfer jim

That same line jumped out at me also as proof of bogusness (is that a word?)
However, I'm not sure we should be using the township of BOLA as an exemplar. I've been there.
:coolup:
Joelt
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 08:07 PM

Refrigeration maybe? Only thing I can think of.

Joelt
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Burbs on 2-18-2012:
Our diesel generators are not used any more. We use small generators and new appliances to make things work at a considerable savings in fuel costs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lobsterman
Diver needs to engage his brain before he opens his mouth or types.

I am waiting for your apology.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lobsterman
I care alot about what Munoz is trying to do, i.e clean up Mulege of the corrupt government and security officials.

And just how are you sure that is what is going on ?
That Munoz is not really the bad guy ?
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 09:53 PM

An apology for what? I have a different opinion on the situation than you. My perception of you stands. From everything I've read from the turtle soup, Wooosh's Rosarito and this thread, IMO I think Olivia and Mark are crooks and are tied to the drug trade and are being protected by the crooked authorities. I believe legally Munoz owns the property according to mexican law. Whether it is fair or morally correct is besides the point. He is the only person who has published documents proving his case. Olivia and Mark have not posted anything proving it is their property, have paid anything or how they can exist with their current business model.

If you have a different opinion fine. You're entitled to your opinion as am I. I'm not on this thread looking for friends or fans, I'm looking for information so I can decide when I will go back to Mulege. Whether you like it or not I could care less.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 11:12 PM

Lobsterfool,

You should never go to Mulege; there are dangerous folks there. :rolleyes:

If this BS has any bearing on your travel plans, you are dumber than you sound ! .:P

I thought this was all just for entertainment; any other conclusion would be silly.

Gripe-on
XPBRes
Junior Nomad

Mood: SOULFUL

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 12:28 AM

Diver,

How do you find the loss of my property and a dream of retirement in a paradise such as Bahia Concepcion as entertaining?

I know it's important for you to be right, but you are acting no different than Mark & Munoz.

I was there and I still don't know who is right.

I think it is incredibly insensitive of you to be entertained by our loss.

I see how easy it is for people to lose perspective with all the hearsay, accusations and the ongoing BS.

But please remember this is real and still painful for few of us following this saga.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 01:19 AM

Lobster,

There is nothing noble about the man. If I had to come up with his belief system it would be:

More Money - Good

Less Money - Evil

Theses two forces account for all of the man's pursuits and motivations in life. It's all in the pages he writes here and wrote on the turtle thread. If you pay attention they jump out at you.

All the baloney about his concern for those turtles and now the drug world are just smoke screens. A means to the ultimate goal. His writings make that perfectly clear.

You are free to think as you will but this is basically the very core of the man.

Yes, it's that simple. A primitive man, his life has been devoted to movement from low concentrations of wealth to high concentrations. That occupies all his time and interest.

Hardly a man to admire.
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 06:25 AM

I've been to Mulege many many times. The last three times i spent about ten days at Rose and Roy's place Ecomundo inside the BOC, camping & fishing both inside and outside the bay. The last time there was also at Ecomundo but Rose and Roy had moved onto Thailand and leased out the property to a nice young Colorado couple. They thought they were going to be able to buy the place but got screwed out of their investment and went home. That's a story you do not hear here or how my good friend also got screwed out of his property in Coyote. So Mulege needs to clean up its act before people of means come back to invest in the most beautiful community and picturesque location on earth. People who do not have two sticks to rub together are not much assistance to the local mexican people. These people need $ and jobs from investments and visits from people NOB and elsewhere. I want to go back but not in its current situation.

I'm not gripping just stating a fact. Call me any name you like it just furthers my low opinion of you of how you handle an opinion that is different from yours. Really grade school behavior.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 08:00 AM

XP,

Rather ridiculous to think I am entertained by your loss.
But then this is only the internet and who knows what's true.
No offense intended to you.

What I can only consider entertaining is Rafael's continued attempts at justification and his claims that "this will happen/that will happen ....)
And not good (funny) entertainment either but since I don't believe a word he says, what else should I call it ?
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 08:06 AM

Lobsterfool,

Easy for the pot to call the kettle black eh POT ?
Insult away ..... I'm quite sure you started the insults.

Don't know you; don't care.

[Edited on 2-23-2012 by Diver]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 08:08 AM

Lobsterman, Do not pay attention to anyone in here. Some have very closed minds. Say and believe what you want to as others have done in here. No one really knows either party well enough to say one side or the other is honest or dishonest. Rafael did show all of his documents and until proven false, they are good. I have experience in saying the following. Not all people who appear to be good people are in fact that. Conversely, people who appear to be bad people are not always in that category either. We have been waiting a long time for an official outcome where someone is judged guilty by a court of law, then incarcerated or fined. Until the last two phase(s) are accomplished, everyone should wait to make a judgment. If all the wrongdoing as stated on the turtle thread and here really happened, then people will be going to jail!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 10:40 AM

ELINVESTIG8R
You are a honest and clear mind in a difficult place and a factor that level the balance.

But you think as an American, just too much confidence on your authorities; you have to think about Mexico as if it were America during the prohibition era and think how corrupt the authorities were, that is the case now in Mexico and see everything on that light and then you will start understanding what is happening.

Concerning the Turtle soup, you are right, Olivia should have gone to jail, but as always corruption comes in to play and she just skip the penalty; she was sentenced guilty, ordered to serve time but they never told her when to start serving the time.

Do you think tthat is strange??????

The precedent and second case is the Jimmy Higgs case for attempt of murder committed by Olivia, Nark and her employees, where she asked her employee to say that he was the only guilty party for the injuries that left a permanent scar from a Machete injury to Jimmy's head; in this case the employee was sentenced to 5 years in jail but he has never served a minute, because the authorities just never told him when to start serving the time; Olivia is still subjected to trial, but the trial just disappeared from court and she has never been convicted.

On this case, she attacked Jimmy in her restaurant for defending a Mexican who Olivia didn’t want to give service because he was a Mexican and a Hotel employee; the employee just left and Jimmy started raising hell about discrimination and then Olivia and Nark just attacked him with from behing with a machete hitting him over the head and kicking him until they thought he was dead: then carried him and threw him to the sea, but he was alive and started yelling and then my hotel employees rescued him while everybody heard Olivia say to Nark ‘he is alive, kill him fast’ and Jimmy told the police that Olivia was part of the attack; the case is in limbo against Olivia and Nark.

That is the Third sentence I know she just ignore, the other one is the sentence for fraud against her and Jorge Michael, her husband because she is not divorced; the judge sentenced her to return the $50,000 dollars she stole from Mr. and Mrs. Christ but she just never complied and nothing happened.

I know that she appear to be a nice lady in front of many Nomads, but that is just the façade she use to keep her there.

Up until now, nobody with logic in his head has answered my questions about Olivia.
What was she doing armed with a Chemical weapon in my hotel during the night?????????????

Why is she not dead if my employees had weapons and she attacked them with pepper spray that is an illegal weapon in Mexico?????????

Why the police did not detain her concerning the accusations my employees did for the attack on that night and that were filled 2 days before she put her claim for struggling her while she was caught in the act on private property during the night and armed.???????????????

Why the police stormed my hotel detaining everybody including my attorney without court order or even a legal cause and 2 of my employees that have not been charged to this day are still in jail .???????

Why a hardened and cynic criminal is still on the street and being protected by the State District attorney????????????????????

Would any one of you Nomads want her as a neighbor?????????????????????????????

There are many who deffend her without any reason behind, but may any of you please answer these questions with honesty??????

[Edited on 2-23-2012 by ramuma53]
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 12:00 PM

Yes, why indeed? Because the events you describe did not happen in the way you describe them, the authorities did not find cause to ask the judge to sign an order to arrest, and I am thinking by now, after incessantly wasting the time of the authorities, you are viewed as a raving lunatic every time you make another denuncia against the people you are trying to force off their property. If you present your case to the authorities the way you present it here I would be shocked to think anyone found you credible. Oh, and just because you got the attention of the press for a moment, don't think they will hover around you for long. The next story came along as soon as the ink dried on yours....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 12:07 PM

To all Nomads, this open letter will be published today or tomorrow and untill my employees are free on the Sudcaliforniano Estate Newspaper in La Paz in a whole page.

PUBLIC OPEN LETTER
C. Mexico’s President
C. District Attorney General.
C. South Baja Estate Governor Marcos Alberto Covarrubias
Mr. Governor, you won the elections with the promise that you would end aquatering in the Estate, while far from that, your Estate District Attorney GAMIL ARREOLA LEAL, in complicity with the North Zone District attorney HUGO GALINDO CAMACHO and the local District Attorney ALOY AGUILAR YEE are dedicated to use the public forces they command, to illegally invade legal private property and worst, doing it to help known criminals like MARIA OLIVIA HIGUERA AGUILAR AND THE USA CITYZEN MARK JEROME BURBEY BETTER KNOWN AS LA VAQUERA AND NARK ON THE CRIMINAL WORLD, turning the justice department in to their private armed group.
ACTIONS DENOUNCED
On February 9, 2012 Lic. Hugo Galindo Camacho Sub District Attorney North Zone and Lic. Aloy Aguiar Yee local District Attorney that belong to the Sub District Attorney North Zone office, together with the Estate pólice commander FÉLIX MURILLO and the City pólice commander RAMÓN AGUNDEZ OJEDA, togetner with 20 estate policeman and 20 city policeman, invaded Hotel Buenaventura, Km. 89 al 94.5 Trans peninsular highway, in Bahía Concepción, on the city of Mulege, without a court order or saying a Word entered to the hotel grounds, hitting my security chief and my hotel manager y and capturing with violence all my hotel personell incluiding my hotel attorney, telling them they were dead and that they were going to ¡!!!!!!!! Their mother hitting them all over with fists and weapons while my security chief ask them why they were doing it (he has been a federal police and he is attorney at law)?, ¿Do you have a court order?, to this the sub District attorney answered Galindo and the local district attorney Lic. Aloy, WE DONT NEED ANYTHING, WE ARE THE LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION IS UNDER MY NUTS, all this in front of my employees Osvaldo Arechiga Pérez, Juan Bañuelos Duran y Eleazar Miranda Real, who are the security employees, the policeman destroyed everything on the hotel lobby and in the security room they found two weapons, a 380 hand gun and a shotgun, both under legal permit from the Army to protect property taking them anyway without legal cause.
After that and finding nothing illegal, they kidnapped them and took them to Santa Rosalía, Mulege city, Baja California Sur, confiscating without cause or order both of the hotel vehicles and kept all of them until Saturday afternoon when they just let most of them out without charges all my employees but two, my security chief and hotel manager taking them to La Paz (out of jurisdiction) keeping them detained but not charged with any crime without telling them why they were detained and not allowing them to communicate, violating their article 14 constitutional rights and to this day they have not been charged with any crime, having in fact committed the crimes of kidnapping, vehicle robbery, property damage, robbery, Breaking and illegal entrance and public power abuse and public officials illegal association to commit crime and else.

After that, my attorney went to Santa Rosalia talking with Lic. Galindo and Lic. Aloy Yee, who told them that they were putting together criminal charges under case numeber MG/4/2012, for agravated robbery and squatering (meaning they at the time of the raid had no cause), both crimes that do not allow to prívate my employyes from their freedom under the constitution article 16 that does not allow authority to prívate a cityzen from their freedom; then the Estate District Attorney declaring to the press lyied when he said HIS POLICE STORMED THE HOTEL UNDER LEGAL ORDERS TO SECURE MY PROPERTY, but no such orders exist and in consequence he publicly admmits that his policeman commited a crime, because there were no previous legal orders ore ven a complain, becuase Olivia made his complain the next day for strugling her while being detained in my property during the night and armed and becuse of that it is clear, that the suposedly law man acted without legal order or complain, all helping and in complicity withh María Olivia Higuera Aguilar, alias la Vaquera and known criminal, who hold 10 criminal cases for robbery with violence, falsehood to authority and injuries with intent to kill, crimes that have accepted and also for selling a protected species as soup in her restaurant, property damage and many others under criminal cases number 14/ MGE/ 04, 28/ MGE/ 04, 24/MGE /05, 47/MGE/05, 45/MGE/06, 167/MGE/06, 99/MGE/08 all in Mulege city and some of federal order, while already sentenced for some without serving time with the help of the Estate District Attorney’s office and WHO ACCORDING TO THE NATIONAL PRESS, IS KNOW TO HAVE TIES WITH THE PACIFIC CARTELL.

Hotell San Buenaventura has legal title under my name, issued by the Federal government with number 432949, legally on the Public Registry office under scripture 340, volume 78, First section, with cadastral number 3-03-157 and free of liens and debt certificate issued by the city on December 2011, reason why it is totally unjustified for the Justice Department to invade my property and your supposed law enforcement people committed a series of crimes and cynic public power abuse helping known criminals.

BASED ON THE ABOVE SAID, EXERCICING MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WRITEN ON THE 8TH ARTICLE I ASK FOR:

I.- My employees immediate freedom Elizabeth Espinoza Montano and Mario Alan Perez illegally kidnapped.
II.- The immediate firing and prosecution of the Estate District Attorney, the North Zone Sub District Attorney and the local District Attorney.
III.- Security given for the legal operation of my hotel.
IV.- The immediate prosecution of the Known criminals who motivated this situation, María Olivia Higuera Aguilar and the USA citizen Mark Jerome Burbey for the crimes they have committed and whose prosecution have not be legally executed with the Estate Justice department complicity.
Atentively
Rafael Muñoz Martínez
Hotel San Buenaventura legal owner
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CARTA ABIERTA
C. Presidente de la Republica
C. Procuradora General de la Republica.
C. Gobernador del Estado de Baja California Sur Marcos Alberto Covarrubias
Sr. Gobernador, usted gano la gubernatura con la promesa de acabar con las invasiones, y, sin embargo, lejos de eso, su Procurador General de Justicia GAMIL ARREOLA LEAL, en complicidad con el Sub Procurador de la Zona Norte HUGO GALINDO CAMACHO y el Agente Del Ministerio Publico ALOY AGUILAR YEE se han dedicado a utilizar las fuerzas a su mando, para despojar a inmuebles legalmente constituidos y aun peor, en apoyo a delincuentes conocidos como son MARIA OLIVIA HIGUERA AGUILAR Y EL NORTEAMERICANO MARK JEROME BURBEY MEJOR CONOCIDOS COMO LA VAQUERA Y NARK EN LOS BAJOS MUNDOS DEL HAMPA, convirtiéndose de hecho en su brazo armado.
HECHOS DENUNCIADOS
El día 09 de febrero de 2012, el Lic. Hugo Galindo Camacho Sub Procurador Zona Norte y el Lic. Aloy Aguiar Yee Ministerio Público del fuero común adscrito a la Subprocuraduría zona norte, en compañía de los comandantes de la policía ministerial FÉLIX MURILLO y de la policía municipal RAMÓN AGUNDEZ OJEDA, así como cerca de 20 elementos de las mencionadas corporaciones policiacas, invadieron el Hotel Buenaventura, Km. 89 al 94.5 Carretera Trans peninsular, en Bahía Concepción, en el municipio de Mulege, sin haber orden de autoridad competente y sin mediar palabra se introdujeron en el terreno y en el Hotel, golpeando a mi jefe de Seguridad y Administradora y sometiendo violentamente al resto del personal de vigilancia del hotel, diciéndoles que se los iba a cargar la ¡!!!!!!!!!! y que iban a ¡!!!!!!! a su madre, y dándoles cachetadas y golpes en el cuerpo con los puños y las culatas de las armas, acertando a preguntándoles mi Jefe de Seguridad, ¿por que estaban haciendo eso?, ¿que si traían una orden de cateo?, a lo que el subprocurador Galindo y el Lic. Aloy dijeron ante todos, QUE NO LA NECESITABAN, QUE ELLOS ERAN LA LEY Y QUE LA CONSTITUCIÓN SE LA PASABAN POR LOS HUEVOS, todo esto en presencia de Osvaldo Arechiga Pérez, Juan Bañuelos Duran y Eleazar Miranda Real, quienes se desempeñan como personal de vigilancia del hotel, los elementos policiacos derribaron todo en la recepción del hotel y en uno de los cuartos encontraron las armas una calibre 380 pistola y una escopeta 12 calibre, ambas registradas y con permiso legal de la Secretaria de la Defensa Nacional, decomisándolas ilegalmente.
Posteriormente, los secuestraron ilegalmente y los trasladaron a Santa Rosalía, Municipio de Mulege, Baja California Sur, tomando sin permiso dos vehículos propiedad del hotel y es el caso que hasta el día sábado por la tarde, liberaron a los empleados de vigilancia y sin decirles nada y al Jefe de Seguridad y a la Administradora los trasladaron a la ciudad de La Paz, Baja California Sur, supuestamente arraigados sin ser notificados de su calidad ni por qué los estaban privando de la libertad, violentando lo establecido por el artículo 14 constitucional, sin que a la fecha, se defina su situación jurídica, habiendo cometido los delitos Secuestro, robo de vehículos y propiedad del hotel, Allanamiento de morada y/o abuso de autoridad y/o Incumplimiento de un deber legal y/o coalición de servidores públicos y/o lo que resulte
Posteriormente nuestro licenciado, se traslado a la ciudad de Santa Rosalía entrevistándose con el Lic. Galindo y el Lic. Aloy, y quienes le dijeron que estaban integrando la averiguación previa numero MG/4/2012, por los delitos de despojo agravado y robo agravado, delitos por los cuales no procede constitucionalmente conforme al artículo 16 de la mencionada carta magna, el arraigo, mandándolos a La Paz, arraigados; luego EL MISMO PROCURADOR EN SUS DECLARACIONES DE PRENSA, MIENTE al decir que, sus elementos se presentaron en el Hotel Buenaventura A ASEGURAR UN PREDIO, pero es el caso, que NO EXISTE DICHA ORDEN Y POR LO TANTO EL MISMO ADMITE SUS DELITOS PÚBLICAMENTE, pues no existía ni siquiera denuncia previa, ya que la Vaquera hasta el día siguiente, presento una denuncia de que la habían estrujado al haberla encontrado dentro de mi propiedad en la noche y armada, por lo que es evidente que los elementos del supuesto orden, actuaron sin orden de autoridad, ni denuncia previa y todo en apoyo y complicidad con María Olivia Higuera Aguilar, alias la Vaquera y conocida delincuente, que tiene actualmente 10 averiguaciones previas por robo, robo con violencia, falsedad ante autoridad confesa, intento de asesinato, comercialización de especie protegida ‘Caguama’, daño a las cosas y muchos otros en las averiguaciones previas números 14/ MGE/ 04, 28/ MGE/ 04, 24/MGE /05, 47/MGE/05, 45/MGE/06, 167/MGE/06, 99/MGE/08 radicadas en La ciudad de Mulege así como algunas del orden federal por las que ya fue sentenciada, sin que nunca la hayan detenido en una complicidad clara de la Procuraduría de Justicia, con la criminal que según la prensa, ES CONOCIDA COMO INTEGRANTE DEL CARTEL DEL PACIFICO.
El Hotel San Buenaventura cuenta con Titulo de propiedad expedido por el gobierno Federal numero 432949, registrado ante el Registro Público de la Propiedad bajo partida 340, volumen 78, sección Primera, con clave catastral 3-03-157 y Libertad de gravamen de Diciembre 2011, por lo que está usted totalmente injustificado para invadir dicha propiedad legal y sus supuestos encargados de impartición de justicia, cometieron una serie de delitos en su cínico abuso de autoridad en apoyo a criminales conocidos.
POR LO ANTERIOR, EN EJERCICIO DE MIS DERECHOS CONSTITUCIONALES ESTABLECIDOS EN EL ARTÍCULO 8 CONSTITUCIONAL PIDO:
I.- La inmediata libertad del mis empleados María Elizabeth Espinoza Montano y Mario Alan Perez ilegalmente secuestrados.
II.- La inmediata destitución y consignación por los delitos cometidos del Procurador General de Justicia del Estado, Sub Procurador de Justicia de la Zona Norte y el Agente del ministerio Publico implicado.
III.- Se me brinde la seguridad necesaria para operar el Hotel Buenaventura.
IV.- Se Consigne a los delincuentes que motivaron este atropello, María Olivia Higuera Aguilar y el norteamericano Mark Jerome Burbey por los delitos que ya han sido denunciados y por los que nunca han sido perseguidos por la complicidad de la procuraduría de justicia.
Atentamente
Rafael Muñoz Martínez
Propietario legal del Hotel San Buenaventura.

[Edited on 2-23-2012 by ramuma53]
 Pages:  1  ..  24    26    28  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.