Pages:  1  ..  34    36    38  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Munoz is making allegations of drug running of Olivia while his staff are in jail for robbery and violence with a weapon, one of whom have a prior arrest for moving cocaine through an inspection stop? And David E and Whoosh openly support them?

People need to take stock of the people involved in this case and consider what we're dealing with more critically and seriously and stop being so easily manipulated.

Why are you still looking for the "good guy" in this scenario? We've said long ago there aren't any innocents here- just varying and differing levels of legality.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Munoz is making allegations of drug running of Olivia while his staff are in jail for robbery and violence with a weapon, one of whom have a prior arrest for moving cocaine through an inspection stop? And David E and Whoosh openly support them?

People need to take stock of the people involved in this case and consider what we're dealing with more critically and seriously and stop being so easily manipulated.

Some people are way too easy to manipulate.:biggrin:

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open. That's not allowing manipulation, it is having intelligence. Your group of narrow minded nomad thugs who have bullied and attacked me verbally are no better than any of the characters in this saga. Your bullying cannot change the few legal facts we can confirm. Olivia was in Raphaels hotel, got caught over there, got trapped on that side of the bridge, became scared and bear-sprayed her way to escape. You are defending that? What other acts of M&O are you defending since they openly admit they own nothing over there? You don't think the Turtle Soup thing was real either after they themselves admitted it? I don't get the blind support backed with bullying techniques against those who differ with you. It makes your group look pathetic and desperate to save baja tourism at the cost of the truth. Open your chute! And if had any class besides low, Angel would have deleted those posts by now.

[Edited on 3-2-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 02:39 PM

Wooosh, :?: You're laughable.:lol: Please post some more humor.:lol: Chute? Yea, I like that !:yes:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 03:04 PM

Quote:
Wooosh, :?: You're laughable.:lol: Please post some more humor.:lol: Chute? Yea, I like that !:yes:

You just keep digging a deeper hole for your pathetic selves. So when does the rest of your thug peanut gallery chime in?

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 04:23 PM

Wooosh, Pathetic? Thugs? And I'm betting a dollar to a donut you vote a straight democrat ticket.:biggrin:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 05:33 PM

Quote:
Wooosh, Pathetic? Thugs? And I'm betting a dollar to a donut you vote a straight democrat ticket.:biggrin:

just what you need, more donuts. And the phrase is "dollars to donuts". Do you and your pinhead hater friends ever get anything right?

Come on Brenda Duncan, get real. You are a total freaking nutcase! Tell me about your past lives... From your website: "I am a certified Master of The Healing Key Way: Self Illuminated Spiritual Evolution Practitioner, Member of The Spirit Release Foundation UK. My last past life was so traumatic that I was having physical sensations that needed to be addressed, cleared and healed."

:saint:

[Edited on 3-3-2012 by Woooosh]

Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 05:44 PM

David's CCC clutch's view of the cartel's control in southern baja.

[Edited on 3-3-2012 by Lobsterman]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 05:46 PM

Woooosh, Yep! We get more things right than you can imagine.:D You and your ilk have gotten "old and moldy".:D
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Woooosh, Yep! We get more things right than you can imagine.:D You and your ilk have gotten "old and moldy".:D

yes, so enlightened you are! What a freaking loon. What life is this you are on? And what Republican platform does "Crazy nutcase" fall under? And she has the gall to call me out??

Don't think Brenda (Cypress) is nuts? Check out her website:

http://www.sacredhealingspace.com/

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Quote:

yes, so enlightened you are! What a freaking loon. What life is this you are on? And what Republican platform does "Crazy nutcase" fall under? And she has the gall to call me out??

wooosh: you are a fulano-bot. i will laugh the day your puppet master turns on you :lol::lol:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Quote:

wooosh: you are a fulano-bot. i will laugh the day your puppet master turns on you :lol::lol:

In the meantime your peanut gallery of haters will be justly mocked and exposed for the loons they are. I'm still laughing my butt off about getting attacked and lectured by Brenda, the enlightened "spiritual healer" . The only thing she can enlighten is your wallet. What a con artist. The poster girl for "Baja nutcase."

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 07:13 PM

Quote:
Your bullying cannot change the few legal facts we can confirm. Olivia was in Raphaels hotel, got caught over there, got trapped on that side of the bridge, became scared and bear-sprayed her way to escape.

Facts you say ??
Unless you were there, these are NOT facts.
Ramuna was not there either so his account holds no water.
Why do you choose to put yourself in such a situation by making up stuff to fit your argument ?
So who is sounding like a bully Mr Wooosh ??

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh You don't think the Turtle Soup thing was real either after they themselves admitted it? I don't get the blind support backed with bullying techniques against those who differ with you.

Show me where "they" admitted to the "turtle soup thing".
You need to go back and re-read the whole thread. Tell me where IS your blind support for Ramuna coming from ?
Maybe because he is involved in "helping" you with your own dispute and you want to keep him happy with you.?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 07:33 PM

I'm glad Nomad members are seeing the real Woooosh I have known to exist for about two years now. Like I said, Woooosh would jump in bed with Satan if he thought Satan could do anything for him. Not that Ramuma is Satan, but I believe Ramuma will stop at nothing to get that property back he claims is his, and I'm sorry but after reviewing the Turtle thread I. I can't help but smell "set-up" all the way.

Ramuma thanks for responding to my post, and setting me straight about Olivia being Mexican. It makes sense now. I really couldn't picture a gringa standing up to thugs with guns in Mexico. Although I still admire your real estate knowledge and tenacity Ramuma. I get turned off when Mexicans tell me they have white skin, and Spanish blood. For one thing it's doubtful they're telling the truth just from the odds standpoint, and I have yet to fall all over myself when Mexicans, or Mexican-Americans tell me about their Spanish blood. This is coming from a brown dark-skinned proud Chicano from the states called JoeJustJoe.

Back to Wooosh. One of my other favorite Woooosh quotes is this one about Woooosh's own real estate fight against the alleged squatter.

Wooosh wants us to believe he has a big heart and is fighting the lowlife Mexican women squatter who uses sex to her advantage, because all Woooosh wants is to improve the beach access so the disabled handicapped won't have to struggle anymore. Yeah right Woooosh.( Wooosh also believes a Republican will win the white house in 2012. That doesn't sound like a liberal at all.)

I would like to improve the disabled beach access on our concession- but until the squatter stops painting over the handicapped signs and trying to fence the access off to the public- it's a waste of time and money and puts me at personal risk. So I have to wait and watch while people struggle with their wheelchairs.

Page 5 of the Turtle thread that gives M&O's views on what really happened during the Turtle bust and the week before:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=38204&pag...

[Edited on 3-3-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 08:12 PM

Wooosh, Glad you researched my wife's website. Do you need a healing?:lol:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 09:30 PM

Whoooosh pay no attention to the Chicken Coop Groupers. Give them their pacifier. Eventually they will get tired and leave.

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
I'm glad Nomad members are seeing the real Woooosh I have known to exist for about two years now. Like I said, Woooosh would jump in bed with Satan if he thought Satan could do anything for him. Not that Ramuma is Satan, but I believe Ramuma will stop at nothing to get that property back he claims is his, and I'm sorry but after reviewing the Turtle thread I. I can't help but smell "set-up" all the way.

Ramuma thanks for responding to my post, and setting me straight about Olivia being Mexican. It makes sense now. I really couldn't picture a gringa standing up to thugs with guns in Mexico. Although I still admire your real estate knowledge and tenacity Ramuma. I get turned off when Mexicans tell me they have white skin, and Spanish blood. For one thing it's doubtful they're telling the truth just from the odds standpoint, and I have yet to fall all over myself when Mexicans, or Mexican-Americans tell me about their Spanish blood. This is coming from a brown dark-skinned proud Chicano from the states called JoeJustJoe.

Back to Wooosh. One of my other favorite Woooosh quotes is this one about Woooosh's own real estate fight against the alleged squatter.

Wooosh wants us to believe he has a big heart and is fighting the lowlife Mexican women squatter who uses sex to her advantage, because all Woooosh wants is to improve the beach access so the disabled handicapped won't have to struggle anymore. Yeah right Woooosh.( Wooosh also believes a Republican will win the white house in 2012. That doesn't sound like a liberal at all.)

I would like to improve the disabled beach access on our concession- but until the squatter stops painting over the handicapped signs and trying to fence the access off to the public- it's a waste of time and money and puts me at personal risk. So I have to wait and watch while people struggle with their wheelchairs.

Page 5 of the Turtle thread that gives M&O's views on what really happened during the Turtle bust and the week before:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=38204&pag...

[Edited on 3-3-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

geesh JJJ. You were doing so well lately and then you missed a dose of your meds I guess. Yeah , I know philanthropy is rare in Mexico, but you have to start somewhere or society does not improve. We created the ONLY disabled beach access in the whole city of Rosarito. Go ahead and try to shame me for that. I'm happy to do it and the disabled access is used every day and does no go unappreciated.

Why don't you contact this lady and tell her you'd rather see her crawl to the beach:

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:07 PM

Quote:
Wooosh, Glad you researched my wife's website. Do you need a healing?:lol:

well, she hasn't been able to help you much... so that's a def no. Were you two nutcases together in your last life too?

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:42 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And what a "straight line" ... for the owner of the house ... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

just what you need, more donuts. And the phrase is "dollars to donuts". Do you and your pinhead hater friends ever get anything right?

Come on Brenda Duncan, get real. You are a total freaking nutcase! Tell me about your past lives... From your website: "I am a certified Master of The Healing Key Way: Self Illuminated Spiritual Evolution Practitioner, Member of The Spirit Release Foundation UK. My last past life was so traumatic that I was having physical sensations that needed to be addressed, cleared and healed."

:saint:

What's going on here?

Is Woooosh playing a mini-Fulano in a bid to shut up his detractors? ( one guess where Woooosh got this information from?)

This kind of nonsense is below the belt, and it look like Woooosh missed his intended target, and instead tried to sucker punch Cypress's wife who did nothing to Woooosh.( missing the target is common with this group Woooosh hangs out with)

And to think Woooosh is trying to take the higher moral ground in this thread while Woooosh is pulling stunts like trying to "out" other Nomad members wives, and calling other Nomad members crazy and pathetic if they disagree with Woooosh.

Woooosh you could write or post all the Photoshop letters you want on this forum, but I don't think it's going to help you. I think many of us now see your true colors.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:58 PM

Yes, Wooosh may be going off the deep end.
I thought this kind of cr-p was reserved for off topic.
Someone has a differing opinion and Wooosh calls him names, researches his history and makes personal attacks.
What's up with that kind of behavior ?

And when are Ramuna's thugs getting out of not-jail ?
Thank you for the update .......

Pages:  1  ..  34    36    38  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.