BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  36    38    40  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
Angel

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 08:03 PM

A concession for the disabled?? Nice try! Never seen a wheel chair at that beach. In reality, why did you put paint the curb blue, and try to make yourself good? What could be the real reason behind it? Uh, maybe to block your alleged "squatter" from something? I wonder what that could be? Also, with what you pay, you must have a "proteccion/Ornato" concession, and not general use, which makes you a criminal for building that area as such. With your type of concession you are allowed to garden ONLY!!!
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel
I offer my deepest and most sincere apologies to all those people Woosh has hurt, or tried to hurt because he thinks you are connected to me. You know I am not. However, you are getting a first look at how unstable he is. But lets get back to M & O. This is kind of like Whitney Houston's death. Even though, we are still waiting for the cause of death, we all know the cause of death had to do with illegal or legal drugs. We would be surprised if she died of something else and not drugs. While we wait for the legal resolution on Buenaventura, we all know that Raphael is a total crook, and he somehow illegally obtained something called "SRA" for the hotel, we would all be surprised if Raphael would be vindicated. I feel for M & Olivia while they wait for the resolution. Raphael's thugs eventually will leave jail. Woosh statement that "Raphael has legal title, and IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW HE GOT IT", is ludicrous; that is exactly what the court's must be looking at!!! Raphael's scheme of desperately trying to play the case in the media is just not working for him; most of us caught on to him pretty quickly, except Woosh, because he is just like Raphael. Well maybe worse. Raphael is easy to read, while Woosh, hides behind a thick facade of the good Samaritan.

Why apologize to your flock? They willingly followed your lead and got their just desserts.

The legal land title is the legal land title and I have no doubt that Raphael has obtained it. In Mexico it does not matter how you got it, so long as yo have it. Deal with that piece of life because that's the way it is down here. Like my mother-in-law says "Talk to the papers!". Don't try to impose North American values on Mexico- they simply don't fit.

Raphaels SRA stamped land title is inalienable and inperscriptable. No court outside of the federal courts in Mexico City can challenge it. It is the gold standard.

Do I come across as unstable? Gee I don't think so but admittedly I am taking some cold meds today. I am simply determined not to be bullied by you and your "Chicken Coop Groupers" as David would say. I appreciate Doug letting me take the whole lot of you out to the barn for a lesson in class and manners. You attack me personally and you attack my family for providing the disabled with a beach access point. (BTW: I own NOTHING in Mexico by law- so what you are saying is a Mexican family helping disabled Mexicans is elitist?) I am certain you are one taco short of a combination plate.

If you had any class you would have taken what you said down. But you and your pals are far from a class deal and I do believe the majority of nomads would agree. Go ahead- start a poll. ;)

[Edited on 3-4-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
Angel

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 08:26 PM

Well, well, my friend the saint, I just found the pictures that you posted where your "alleged squatters" have big trucks by the lot on the "Handicapped lot" and you appear to be blocking them. Woosh also posted that he cheers when the tides are high. So, I get the whole picture. Maybe "the alleged squatters" had boulder on those huge trucks to place behind their house, so as to protect the house from the high tide. So, Woosh "the Saint" builds a wall, to prevent the "alleged squatters" from entering the lot to place the boulders, and the house of the "alleged squatters" be destroyed by the high tides. Wow-we get the picture. Your facade is coming off!
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 08:43 PM

Quote:
A concession for the disabled?? Nice try! Never seen a wheel chair at that beach. In reality, why did you put paint the curb blue, and try to make yourself good? What could be the real reason behind it? Uh, maybe to block your alleged "squatter" from something? I wonder what that could be? Also, with what you pay, you must have a "proteccion/Ornato" concession, and not general use, which makes you a criminal for building that area as such. With your type of concession you are allowed to garden ONLY!!!

There are people with wheel chairs on that lot every day. Did you not see the letter from the disabled lady thanking the city and us for putting it there? With an ornato concession you can use cement, wood and plants but nothing that requires below ground engineering. I have not violated that in any way. We installed a cement wall at the sidewalk to prevent vehicle access to that lot and then planted ice plant behind it. Because the squatter is claiming that lot too (not just the house) we have done nothing more to the lot until a legal remedy is reached, she is removed and the house torn down. Her putting truckloads of boulders on our concession was a violation of federal law and her police friends showed up to allow her to do it. The Malecon plans move the disabled area further south with plenty of parking. In the plans, this area is designated for sports and recreation.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Angel

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 09:10 PM

Craig, I mean Woosh you are one mean, very mean dude. On top of that you are a Big BIG liar. do you think we are stupid or what?
Didn't you read what I wrote: NEVER NEVER NEVER seen a wheelchair on that beach. Find a dictionary and look up "Ornato". You care to post a copy of your plans for the Ornato you had to submit for the ornato concession?
Angel

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 09:16 PM

Come on Woosh, you are posting your lover's letters.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 09:26 PM

riddle me this: whats so wrong about ridding homes of ghosts? I hate ghosts. sign me up!
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 09:31 PM

"sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif, ahhhhhhhhhh, I love the smell of trying to push a wheelchair through the sand in the morning" :lol: just sayin'

maybe that DavidK guy could be hired to advise the good folks to lower their tire pressure

daaaaang, after a season of getting our barriles on..we return to this?
awesome to see nothin's changed :tumble:
besos
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 09:31 PM

Quote:
Craig, I mean Woosh you are one mean, very mean dude. On top of that you are a Big BIG liar. do you think we are stupid or what?
Didn't you read what I wrote: NEVER NEVER NEVER seen a wheelchair on that beach. Find a dictionary and look up "Ornato". You care to post a copy of your plans for the Ornato you had to submit for the ornato concession?

Didn't have to submit plans because we haven't done anything to the concession. The concession is exactly as we received it with the exception of the blue cement wall at the sidewalk because the squatter tore off the concession sign and was charging $5 a day to park cars on the concession- which is not a permitted use.

Here's is a design for a "Beach Fitness Trail" where the squatter house is. The disabled access and parking move a mile south with the new Malecon installation. The "Beach Fitness Tail" has workout stations built of wood and cement- with no engineering or excavations. Simple and temporary until the Malecon arrives. You out of ammo yet?

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by drarroyo
"sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif, ahhhhhhhhhh, I love the smell of trying to push a wheelchair through the sand in the morning" :lol: just sayin'

maybe that DavidK guy could be hired to advise the good folks to lower their tire pressure

daaaaang, after a season of getting our barriles on..we return to this?
awesome to see nothin's changed :tumble:
besos

The lot is not sand, it is hard dirt. Take a close look at this aerial shot. I sent my nephew up in an ultralight last year for photos. You can see there is a car parked in the blue disabled spot and a person in a wheelchair enjoying it with family. No, it's not perfect by a longshot- but we can't do more until the legal issue is resolved. For now it is the closest anyone disabled can park and roll out towards the water.

drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 09:51 PM

Fair enuf, someone posted a photo of entrance a coupla pages back ... looked like it'd be a chore on two wheels
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
I moved my post from the "Is Baja safe for tourists" thread over to here, because visiting Rosarito and residing here present very different risk sets.

How safe is Rosarito Beach today for the 12,000 of us ex-pats they invited and still encourage to move here? Sure, the tourist area is safe enough- but not where we ex-pats actually live. The murder rate for Rosarito is up 70% over last year, much higher than Tijuana. All this crime is in the residential neighborhoods where small cells of independent drug dealers fight it out for turf control (Mexican deportees and US gangs who can't sell their pot to the medical dispenseries any more). It is the least secure period I have ever witnessed in Rosarito Beach, much worse than the epic crime wave of a few years back, because this is destroying the neighborhoods and scaring the bejeezus out of everyone. Tourism is a luxury for Rosarito once the locals feel they can leave their house in safety to go to work. It's bad here right now. seriously bad. Even the police chief is scrambling to control it.

Are there any migration stats- as to how many expats have left Rosarito Beach or Baja Note to return to the States or Canada? There are lots of "For Sale" signs on previously occupied houses- about 20% gone to me. They had only 100 real estate transactions in Rosarito all of last year.

We have had two gunshot murders in my neighborhood in the past few months. Lot's of break and entry property crimes. Most of my area is mixed families (Mexican and American and one works on the other side every day). We have people dealing drugs on the sidewalk with children around. The now dirt-cheap rental houses in my area are being taken over (rented) by the San Diego gangs (Barrio Logan). Then they walk back and forth to each other's houses and take over the streets at night. Our Mexican neighbors are scared to death and even call us for support. Not good right now.

The format of your post is a bit confusing. I think you were quoting me in part of it. What I have said, Zeta magazine confirms. And... it turns out there are not 12,000 expats in Rosarito Beach. Rosarito says 800 expats left for safety reasons the past two yeas- their numbers. There are only about 1,600 of us here now. There were never 12,000. Was there a point in there somewhere you wanted to make? When we bought the land and I built my house Baja wasn't like it is now. I love it here. So does my family or we wouldn't be out supporting the community so strongly. No place is perfect and I've never lived anywhere where the neighbors all loved each other- for sure.

A PGR officer just moved in around the corner and things have changed dramatically for the better. Amazing what a PGR truck parked out front will do to stop street dealing. Our goal was never to stop the drug dealing here- just move it. Of course I had photos and the rap sheets of the American drug dealers for them. They were also happy to take all the federal crime charges we filed against the squatter Ortiz and are moving those cases forward. Her local police, PGJE and court friends can't help her now.

[Edited on 3-5-2012 by Woooosh]

Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 10:24 PM

I really can not understand why you guys are so mean spirited towards Woooosh. Is he really that dispictable of a person and hurtful to people? Has he committed crimes against humanity? He might live an alternative lifestyle but so what! You guys are no peaches in this world either. He's just trying to live in a foreign society that does not respect gringos and make good on what he feels is right. No different from us NOB.

Good thing he has huevos against the likes of you all. He's fighting back because he is corner by your hateful gang and is saying and quoting things he normally would not.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 10:28 PM

Ask him why he threw mud at me earlier today....I prefer peace but I wont take insults either.

'.......is saying and quoting things he normally would not"
Well...it's always nice to see the true character then.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Lobsterman
I really can not understand why you guys are so mean spirited towards Woooosh. Is he really that dispictable of a person and hurtful to people? Has he committed crimes against humanity? He might live an alternative lifestyle but so what! You guys are no peaches in this world either. He's just trying to live in a foreign society that does not respect gringos and make good on what he feels is right. No different from us NOB.

Good thing he has huevos against the likes of you all. He's fighting back because he is corner by your hateful gang and is saying and quoting things he normally would not.

[Edited on 3-4-2012 by mcfez]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Ask him why he threw mud at me earlier today....I prefer peace but I wont take insults either.

Quote:

I'd love to contribute content to your blog on me and our beach concession. We need all the help we can get. The donated lifeguard tower out front (from four years ago) still says "Property of Carlsbad State Beach " on it. They only staffed in two days last year- so no rush on that. Over 5000 viewers have watched our YouTube video, but more good publicity for Rosarito Beach is always welcome. Thanks in advance. I have an exhaustive distribution list you can use for it too.

[Edited on 3-5-2012 by Woooosh]

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 10:54 PM
but a xanax and a shot of Jack Daniels seems to help.

So here's the problem with Woooosh......he is currently on Xanax..and he drinks Jack Daniels. That...is in his own words from a prior post he did. It's in the BN historic archives.

No wonder why this guy is so off the wall. You are not much better than that Skeeter are you?

Ramuma53. I think it is ok to go public with your efforts, take some credit. The Secretaria de Baja Proteccion al Ambiente Del Estado de Baja California and PROFEPA have already been given this information and the cat is out of the proverbial bag. It is good to get my old brain back into "Type A Woooosh" mode but I am certainly not fun to be around during this appeal (or so I have been told). "It" didn't need to exist in Baja before and hopefully it will take off Friday. It won't drive me to drink -but a xanax and a shot of Jack Daniels seems to help.

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez

'.......is saying and quoting things he normally would not"
Well...it's always nice to see the true character then.....

Quote:

I'd love to contribute content to your blog on me and our beach concession. We need all the help we can get. The donated lifeguard tower out front (from four years ago) still says "Property of Carlsbad State Beach " on it. They only staffed in two days last year- so no rush on that. Over 5000 viewers have watched our YouTube video, but more good publicity for Rosarito Beach is always welcome. Thanks in advance. I have an exhaustive distribution list you can use for it too.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
Angel

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 10:55 PM

So Craig, the "handicapped access" has no ramp, no handles, no nothing? It is really just a parking space that you as an elitist decided on your own? Oh and don't lie again, there is nothing but sand and more sand , and more sand in there, and that is why a wheelchair can not go in. So the little money you did spend was on the illegal wall to prevent Otiz from entering? By the way, does Otiz know you have posted their "alleged " dealings in here. If you have not, you are one despicable and hurtful human being for posting her name in here. by the way, I could care less about your lifestyle. You ought to be proud of whoever you are. by the way, by looking at your house, part of your wall, sticks out to the public street!! Care to show how you got permits to have part of your house on a public street?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 11:00 PM

xanax and Cadillac Margratis's .. work pretty good too :biggrin::biggrin:

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 11:01 PM

xanax with a jack back? and whats the problem?
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 11:14 PM

It's 2015 hours. I've got to get up at 0400 to go lingcod fishing in the morning so I can post my sweet & sour recipe for my friend JJJ later in the day after a nap. Hope I do not miss any updates on you guys' hurtful and hateful rants on Wooosh. Good nite. Hope you all can sleep with a clear conscience tonite, I know I can.

Nitey nite.
 Pages:  1  ..  36    38    40  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.