Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  81    83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

Also this mean, that the South Baja Estate Authrities are now open for a civil lawsuit for damages to my name and hotel and we estimate the damages over 100 million dollars.

And...how much of that would go to the judge into his offshore account?

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 03:37 PM

Your timing is impeccable, ramuma. Resurrecting this thread 2 days after easter sunday.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 05:40 PM

Wow, almost 10 months of no posts from the 'ramuma the destroyer of hotels and peoples lives'!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

watizname
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 10:14 PM

Ramuma-mamalama ding dong. :lol:

I yam what I yam and that\'s all what I yam.
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 4-24-2014 at 06:17 AM

Why oh why is this person still on this board
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 4-24-2014 at 12:33 PM

Some dogs keep coming back when you feed them.

Don't believe everything you think....
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 4-24-2014 at 01:06 PM

I for one enjoy Ramuma posts, and the Turtle soup thread is one of the most popular threads off all time on "Baja Nomad." Let the man speak, and there is no doubt Ramuma knows more about Mexican real estate than anyone here, and that includes any other Mexico/Baja forums.

I don't agree with some of the man's methods and way he sometimes gets these done in Mexico, because I personally know some of his methods were done against once of my dear friends in Rosarito.

I have no doubt we could learn a lot from Rafael if we keep an open mind.

I do have one question to ask Rafael: Is it true you were asked to leave Baja in not so friendly terms, and you were told not to come back? It's just a rumor that I heard from a really good source, and the word was you stepped on too many toes in Baja.
bajacalifornian
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2014 at 02:27 PM

While I've a shot at it, "Where when did Mike George go to the great beyond?"

Knew him, flew with him.

American by birth, Mexican by choice.

Signature addendum: Danish physicist — Niels Bohr — who said, “The opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth.
Jeff Petersen
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2014 at 05:39 PM

SO the question is, its this place open. I was ask this, ints not my question..
so anybody in Mulege can help with and up to date..thanks

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2014 at 06:40 PM

Mark and Olivia's restaurant and cottage rental business remains alive and well, as it should.

'ramuma53' has created a dump next door at the Hotel Buenaventura because he is not there, doesn't care, and obviously wants to do the same to Mark and Olivia's years of hard work and providing services to the Baja traveler.

I am adding this because I don't ever see the Nomads who live nearby wanting any trouble from this crazy man in Tijuana. Pompano did post some nice photos of Mark and Olivia's cantina and also when ramuma53 with armed thugs blockaded their property and burned their home to the ground. The man is just evil.

If anyone has proof and personal input that is different than what I observed there twice over 3 years, please go ahead. Otherwise, please enjoy ice cold beer and great cheeseburgers in paradise at the Buenaventura Cantina!

Thanks Mark and Olivia for not giving up!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2014 at 07:59 PM

THANK YOU DK..

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 12-1-2014 at 10:21 PM

Hope you enjoy the burgers because those will be some of the last ones served there, the next ones you will have to go to the Santa Rosalía jail to get them, because Nark and Olivia will be serving there burgers for may years to come.
Their time is out, now they are going to have to pay for everything.
Nark is going to be arrested any minute now for new crimes agaisnt moral.
Last time when ** ******** the girl at Olivias restaurant, the situation was prepared for him by other crime organezed people, but that did not mean he did not abused the 16 **** *** ****, he did, prepared or not, he just got the hook even if the hook was prepared.
Now new crimes have him ready to go to jail and the federal task forcé will be picking up Olivia any time now.
looks like they are going to meet in Santa Rosalía jail to continue serving fish tacos and in some special ocation a caguama is they can, because for sure they will buy some privileges.

[Edited on 12-2-2014 by BajaNomad]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 12-1-2014 at 10:23 PM

Also, the District attorney that invade Buenaventura hotel is out of the estate government and accused of organized crime ties by the Estate pólice.
As I told you, Mexico is slow but sure
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 12-1-2014 at 10:27 PM

What do you get when you use Mexicano Papel del Baño?

..... a BLACK HAND. :P

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-2-2014 at 06:48 PM

Been going here since George's Olé - my wife and I have stayed here, eat and drank here, and the experience has always been top shelf. Olivia and her family have always been our favorite people.

...and they make killer dorado tacos:

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-2-2014 at 08:50 PM

StuckSucks... how true, how true! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Viva Mark & Olivia and their hard work and great service at Playa Buenaventura, Bahia Concepcion, BCS.

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2014 at 12:46 AM

Anyone who devotes as much time as ramuma does to degrade someone is a real low life.

The man has nothing to say except how M & O will suffer and be destroyed. That's the limit of his contribution to this website. Stewing in hatred for years. The man has real issues.

It's not about right or wrong any more. It's about a dark personality privately seething somewhere. A truly revolting individual.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2014 at 06:53 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Skipjack Joe  
Anyone who devotes as much time as ramuma does to degrade someone is a real low life.

The man has nothing to say except how M & O will suffer and be destroyed. That's the limit of his contribution to this website. Stewing in hatred for years. The man has real issues.

It's not about right or wrong any more. It's about a dark personality privately seething somewhere. A truly revolting individual.

Exactly!:light:

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-27-2015 at 05:55 PM

where will david get his cheeseburger on his once a decade trip?:?:
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 07:58 AM

and his turtle soup?
 Pages:  1  ..  81    83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.