Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  23    25    27  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 12:31 AM

Oh, and one other thing.

Your comparison to the situation of the 20's is very apt.

The actions of your gang in this encounter would rival anything the mob could come up with.

In fact, since the start of this thread I 've had visions of Marc and Olivia in the trunk of some automobile that's being pulled out of Conception Bay.
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 10:15 AM

I am seriously appalled by your posts and your "knowledge" of the law you profess to represent.
Yes, ramuna, your remarks regarding the character of Olivia, Mark, the governor, the district attorney, the police, and the army are libelous in B.C.S. You are defaming the character and reputation of these people through your repetitive insinuations.
If you do have a firearms license, it is for your purpose, specifically, and doesn't allow you to hand over your arms to unlicensed persons. Protecting one's residence does not involve pointing guns and firing guns OUTSIDE the residence, driving around in cars firing guns, etc.
Finally, your veiled threat against Olivia and Mark couldn't be more perfect in demonstrating exactly what kind of individual they have been putting up with for ten years.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 10:25 AM

"After all, we are dealing with the same problem in different places"

Woooosh, how are YOU making out ... using the legal system, and the players which you are dealing with ...

Are you finding a legal solution to your problem(s), as it would appear that Ramuma53's use of the system to gain control and/or use of his property, even as a Mexican National, and a lawyer, continues to experience legal problems from various levels of Government.

The situation in Mexico with the degree of infiltration into all levels of Country and/or society of the Cartels is something which is being stated in very clear terms by most all Government's and/or associated Governmental Agency's on an international level...

The situation is very dire for Mexico in the short term, I can only hope that some degree of comprise can be worked out which would favor a return to a Mexico which is not the central player in movement of drugs north to the United States, where the market exists .. with that much money... one can expect the worst from many individuals regardless of nationally and/or race ..

Both locations look really good and could really nice places, to live and enjoy life ...

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 11:09 AM

I doubt seriously if any drug cartel is involved in this cluster "F". It would have been settled long ago with one side or the other assuming room temp. But, this publicity might attract their attention.
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
"After all, we are dealing with the same problem in different places"

Woooosh, how are YOU making out ... using the legal system, and the players which you are dealing with ...

Are you finding a legal solution to your problem(s), as it would appear that Ramuma53's use of the system to gain control and/or use of his property, even as a Mexican National, and a lawyer, continues to experience legal problems from various levels of Government.

The situation in Mexico with the degree of infiltration into all levels of Country and/or society of the Cartels is something which is being stated in very clear terms by most all Government's and/or associated Governmental Agency's on an international level...

The situation is very dire for Mexico in the short term, I can only hope that some degree of comprise can be worked out which would favor a return to a Mexico which is not the central player in movement of drugs north to the United States, where the market exists .. with that much money... one can expect the worst from many individuals regardless of nationally and/or race ..

Both locations look really good and could really nice places, to live and enjoy life ...

Yes Wiley, my negative outlook is based only on my personal experience with the "system" the past four years. I got another letter from the Director General of PROFEPA yesterday- same chit... they are still investigating. Investigating what exactly? We have a legal and valid concession to protect the beach, yet a squatter with a "prescription positiva" has fenced half of it and declared it her private property with the support of all her friends in local law enforcement. Why and how would I believe the system is better for anyone else after what we have experienced the past four years.

The biggest problem I have is all these authorities (PROFEPA, ZOFEMAT, SEMARNAT, PGJE) have a "Viva la Mexico" attitude but none of them respect a valid land title being held by a Mexican citizen enough to protect and defend it. Who protects the legal rights of the good people in the right?

I believe Mexican authorities are tentative to act- because they don't want to step on the toes of anyone trying to help "a friend" who has more power than they do. They all claim to love Mexico, but won't protect it from theft.

No one could have documented a case better than we have- with letters, photos and even videos viewed by over 5000 people. Yes we may win in the end- but this battle has changed my opinion of Mexico. In the USA I never had a court official lie to my face or suggest a bribe. It happened her in Rosarito Beach though. Even the ZOFEMAT office suggested I pay some money to "move things along". Our family does not pay and we find it repulsive- because it prevents Mexico from progressing.

Luckily our land battle is only to protect beach access for the disabled in Rosarito. We aren't fighting for land under our house or anything like that which this thread is about. We just wanted to do something nice for the community- and the underbelly of Mexican power and their shenanigans came to our doorstep- we did not go looking for it. No good deed goes unpunished. The only way to win is not to play. After four years of fighting- even if we win- we will have lost the respect we had for Mexican systems going into this. jmho.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 12:03 PM

Thanks Woooosh... it all helps.. and I wouldn't be waiting for the "Sinaloa" folks to step up to the plate and disclose too much on their "routes" ...

That one, ya have to find out on your own ... if ya can deal with the "smoke" that would draw !! ...

Or, ya might just take a ride on over to "Culiacan" and ask them ...

"And so the gangsters from Culiacan became world famous kingpins of complex criminal enterprises--many resembling multi-national corporations in structure."

"They're not the common criminal that you're going to see with a golden tooth, black shirt and a white tie with a .45, just standing in a corner. They're not like that anymore. They have another type of thinking. They work with computers, with the best technicians in every field. They have the best chemists in the world. The best lawyers. The best architects. They have the best of the best," said Juan Ponce Edmondson of Interpol.

Read more: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/drugs/business...

J.P.
Super Nomad

Mood: Easy Does It

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 02:46 PM

If the Cartel was involved in either side of this Mini Drama dont you think the conversation would be a lotssss different:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 03:18 PM

The only one who "believes" in the involvement of the cartel is Munoz. Although he has often stated that it's common knowledge that Marc is a narc nobody has ever stepped forward on this board to agree. Mysterious submarines in the night ...

Munoz is using this tactic because he's run out. The turtle didn't get Olivia into jail and now this is all that's left. And everyone that's doesn't see it his way is in cahoots with the cartel as well.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 04:06 PM

Baja is Sinaloa "turf".. At this time, with the exception of the guy's in TJ (Arellano-Félix Organization) ... as to specific locations used by these folks from Sinaloa, moving stuff up the peninsula ... good luck on that one... as it seem's a very difficult task to get one's arms around... as evidence by the continuing "War on Drugs".. With less then sterling success to date ..

There are a lot of folks involved from Cabo San Lucas all the way up to Rosarito IMHO ... and the point raised by the individual from Interpol that these folks aren't the run of the mill "Gangsters" is putting it mildly .... extremely well connected and using the best technology available ... and don't think I have seen where they are fighting over "real estate"... rather distribution rights... (turf) ...

I'm retired... even from potential affiliation with Cartel's .. sorry to disappoint

As for the submarines ... can't be used below 10' .. The adobe walls collapse ... regardless of the time of day .. :biggrin::biggrin:

Would only add .. Mr. Munoz is suing the State and others over being involved with the Cartel's...Now that is a hard one to do... if in fact he is a affiliated in any manner with the Cartel's .. don't ya think :lol::lol:

[Edited on 2-21-2012 by wessongroup]

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 04:17 PM

http://www.razon.com.mx/spip.php?article111367
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
http://www.razon.com.mx/spip.php?article111367

Raphael and the PGR are apparently moving forward against the BCS Governor and all for protecting the Sinaloa cartel, including M&O. If those accusations were reckless, the Governor would sue for slander.

Wiley is correct the Sinaloans need a ladder to move the drugs up the Baja peninsula, evading military checkpoints (for the most part). There is probably a loose truce in effect between the Sinaloans and the TJ Cartel (CAF- Cartel Arellano Felix) right now. They will become partners. Chapo says the CAF are the only ones "he knows" to work with. They can work together or apart to move drugs and make money without the crippling violence and infighting. Point is- just because you help one Baja cartel doesn't make you the enemy of the other- for now anyway. Just my take on the present situation.

[Edited on 2-22-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2012 at 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
Just my 2 cantovo's..land,house's,car's,boat's......dont mean sh-t in the big picture....I aint never seen a hearst with a luggauge rack..just saying what IS......K&T..:cool:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 11:23 AM

http://www.revistacomunicandoalmundo.com/index.php/12-estado...

LA PGR investiga nexos de funcionarios de BCS con el crimen organizado

Categoría: Estados
Publicado el Sábado, 11 Febrero 2012 Escrito por Manrrique G.

La procuraduría General de la República, (PGR) mantiene bajo investigación al gobernador de Baja California Sur, Marcos Cobarrubias, el procurador de Justicia del Estado, Gamil Arreola Leal y el subprocurador de averiguaciones previas zona norte, Hugo Galindo Camacho, debido a que son señalados por brindar protección a integrantes del Cártel del Pacífico, principalmente a Olivia Higera, quien cuenta con 14 denuncias penales ante la Subprocuraduría de Investigación Especializada en Delincuencia Organizada (SIEDO), de las cuales ninguna ha procedido.
De acuerdo a la denuncia penal que este viernes interpusieron abogados del empresario, Rafael Muñoz Martínez ante la PGR, Aguilar también es investigada por la Secretaría de Marina Armada de México, por cocinar tortuga de manera ilegal.
Los abogados del empresario señalaron que los actos de corrupción, impunidad, abuso de poder y los nexos de funcionarios del gobierno de Baja California Sur, quedaron al descubierto luego de que –con la complicidad de Olivia Higuera-, el procurador; el subprocurador de averiguaciones previas zona norte; el MP Aloy Aguiar Yee y los comandantes de la Policía Ministerial, Félix Murillo y de la policía municipal Ramón Agundez Ojeda, armaran un operativo en el hotel Playa Buenaventura, sin mostrar ninguna orden de cateo, girada por un juez.
La denuncia presentada por Rafael Muñoz Martínez en la sede de la PGR, señala que elementos de la Policía Ministerial, irrumpieron de manera violenta y tras someter y golpear a los empleados –entre ellos la administradora-, les fincaron responsabilidad penal por los delitos de robo, asociación delictuosa y portación de armas de fuego, pese a que al momento de revisar dos escopetas, se mostraron los permisos originales del registro ante el CINE de la Paz.
Tanto el operativo violento como la detención y consignación de los empleados de Playa Buenaventura en Baja California Sur, se efectuaron antes de que se presentara alguna denuncia por parte de Olivia Higuera, quien además de contar con 14 denuncias penales por diferentes delitos, principalmente por sus vínculos con el crimen organizado, se encuentra bajo investigación de la Secretaría de Marina Armada de México, por cocinar tortuga de manera ilegal.
De acuerdo a la versión de Rafael Muñoz Martínez, tanto Olivia Higuera como el esposo de ésta, Mark Burbey –de nacionalidad estadounidense-, se dedican al narcotráfico en Baja California Sur y pese a que ambos cuentan con denuncias penales en su contra, éstas no han procedido, debido a que gozan de la protección tanto del Gobernador del Estado, Marcos Alberto Cobarruvias Villaseñor, como del procurador de Justicia de Baja California Sur, Gamil Arreola Leal y de otros funcionarios del gobierno del Estado.
El denunciante, declaró que desde el 2009 ha presentado denuncias ante PGR, Secretaría de Marina, SIEDO, CNDH y Semarnat, entre otras instancias federales, debido a que en su negocio de Olivia Higuera, constantemente llegan embarcaciones con cargamentos de droga; sin embargo, hasta el momento, las querellas no han procedido.
Ante tal situación, el empresario Rafael, Muñoz Martínez, luego de presentar la denuncia penal contra estos funcionarios de Baja California Sur, solicitó a la procuradora general de la República, Marisela Morales Ibañez, una exhaustiva investigación contra el procurador de esa entidad, toda vez que existen evidencias de brindan protección a gente ligada al narcotráfico, entre ellos a Olivia Higuera y al esposo de esta, , Mark Burbey.
Copyright 2011 LA PGR investiga nexos de funcionarios de BCS con el crimen organizado. All Rights Reserved.
Free joomla 1.7 templates by Hostgator
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 01:08 PM

For those of you who think that Olivias has no Organized crime ties just answer the following questions??
How come that a lady who has no money, run a small restaurant on a very far away beach, with very few customers, who pay 4 employees, spend $4000 pesos a day in diesel for her generator and about the same in water, manage to bribe the State District Attorney, the North Zone District Attorney, the local district attorney, 20 state policemen, 20 local policemen and manage to motivate them to put in jeopardy their jobs when they normally do not have even for gas to investigate normal crime but this time they go and invade private property, without a court order or even a motive, when Olivia hadn’t even filled a formal complain ?????????? Detaining 6 people and my attorney, without giving then an explanation for why they were detained, then take the hotel property with them without taking legal note of anything, even the vehicles.
Next day after this, Olivia filled charges for being harassed to try to justify the giant illegality committed by the police and that mean, that when the police invaded my property, they had absolutely no legal cause or motive.
Latter the State District attorney told to the national press that they went to secure my property, but that is a legal procedure that require a court order and no court order exist. That means that the State District Attorney lied to the press and in the State webpage.
But why did Olivia complain of being struggled????
Supposedly being afraid of my security people, she was caught in my hotel during the night, knowing that she is not welcomed there, holding pepper spray on her hands, chemical weapon that she fired against my security people to be able to escape when my people tried to detain her as the law allows when you catch a burglar in the act.
She complains about being harassed with fire arms, but why did she used the chemical weapons against armed people????? She was or suicidal or my people did not show the weapons until they were attacked by the criminal with the pepper spray and even then, they showed restrain not firing at her and Nark when they being attacked with an illegal weapon were justified to fire at the attacker.
She has 14 criminal charges filled formally against her and Nark and has never been prosecuted or detained and those crimes include lying to the judicial authorities, she was convicted for selling turtle soup a federal crime, she was convicted for stealing from Mr. and Mrs. Christ, she was convicted for injuries to Jimmy and never has set a foot in jail.
She complain that she was struggled while being detained for invading other people property and a whole army come to defend her, violating every constitutional right there is, when you need to pay for the police car’s gas to come investigate grave crimes she commit with impunity.
Money does not give you this, political influence neither and there is only one explanation. ORGANIZED CRIME TIES. They are the only ones who can motivate a whole State justice department to jeopardize their positions and put dirt on a state governor.
At this time, Presidential Elections are coming and in the process, nobody want to move the waters; the Pan Candidate, has a flag the organized crime war and will promote life in prison to any politician who is found with organized crime ties; Pan party is attacking several PRI ex governors for alleged ties to organized crime, PRI is doing the same with Ernesto Ruffo and others Pan ex governors; looks like the worst time to be doing this for the State District attorney, but remember that when a politician serves the Organized crime, they do not ask, they order you and they do not care about national politics, they just want their order to be complied with and the Estate District attorney know the penalty for not complying with the master’s orders, that is why he did it, hopping to come clean in one way or the other, something that will not come true and it is exploding all over national news.
This only put in perspective the degree to what Olivia Higuera Aguilar an Nark Burbey are important to the Pacific cartel.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 01:15 PM

Jeez! If the cartel was involved you'd already be hanging from a bridge somewhere.:lol:
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 01:22 PM

If Olivia was in the cartel, I think she would have her own guns not just mace.

$350 US per day for generator diesel ? I can run my Honda all day for $40 !

I'm amazed that this guy keeps coming back.
Who the heck are we that he even cares what we think ?
He is obviously not looking to do anything constructive through his posts, just looking for attention.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 01:36 PM

http://www.oem.com.mx/elsudcaliforniano/notas/n2423483.htm

http://www.aztecanoticias.com.mx/notas/seguridad/95960/hotel...

http://www.diario23.com/?p=5589

Why dont you just answer the questions

She has no honda, she has a 75 KW diesel generator running 24 hours a day

If she has used a weapon, she would not be here today, she would be underground and she know it very well, but we think that she was only justifying the police action she had already planned.
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 03:19 PM

A denuncia is a complaint against someone, which can even be made online anonymously...I wonder who made the supposed 14 denuncias against Mark & Olivia... If, after investigations, the denuncias are found to be credible and supported by a judge then there is an order to apprehend; obviously you have lost your credibility with the authorities that matter... So now you are taking your manic rants and libelous accusations to the press...Well ramuna you are having your 15 minutes of fame, but you are underestimating people's intelligence and their ability to read between the lines...and to see right through your malicious actions.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by latina
A denuncia is a complaint against someone, which can even be made online anonymously...

You gotta be kiddin'. Do the authorities react to these?
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2012 at 04:56 PM

You bet they do! That, combined with napoleonic law is a pretty frightening and powerful weapon that could be used by an unscrupulous person against his perceived enemy... Of course in the rest of N. America there are anonymous tip lines people can use to notify the authorities of criminal activity as well, but the difference is that north of the Mexican border the law is on the side of the accused...
 Pages:  1  ..  23    25    27  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.