Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  25    27    29  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 12:26 PM

Todsay we received a threat from Agente Del Ministerio Publico local District attorney ALOY AGUILAR YEE who threat that if we keep printing his name, he will fabricate every crime there is on us.
Looks like public knowledge and publicity is bad for those guys
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 12:33 PM

Latina or Olivia
Why don't you publish here your property papers or any court order that affect my property?????????????

I am publishing myne on a whole page on the Sudcaliforniano and I print my name on it, also why dont you explain why you have so many criminal cases open and convictions without being served?????

Also don't worry about me loosing attention, I will keep publishing untill Olivia and Nark are in jail and the corrupt public officals who help you, keep you company, remember that crime is always good news paper story and yours keep getting bigger and bigger every day.:light:

Also, now you are a national celebrity with very high attention of national authorities, smile.;D

[Edited on 2-23-2012 by ramuma53]
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Lobsterman, Do not pay attention to anyone in here. Some have very closed minds. Say and believe what you want to as others have done in here. No one really knows either party well enough to say one side or the other is honest or dishonest. Rafael did show all of his documents and until proven false, they are good. I have experience in saying the following. Not all people who appear to be good people are in fact that. Conversely, people who appear to be bad people are not always in that category either. We have been waiting a long time for an official outcome where someone is judged guilty by a court of law, then incarcerated or fined. Until the last two phase(s) are accomplished, everyone should wait to make a judgment. If all the wrongdoing as stated on the turtle thread and here really happened, then people will be going to jail!

Agree 100%

As I said before, I don't trust either party farther than I can throw them.
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 12:51 PM

Well, publishing that letter ought to be a nail in your coffin of credibility :)
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 01:07 PM

One more thing...did you forget about the photographs at the beginning of this thread? They clearly show your employees aiming guns at unarmed persons OUTSIDE of the hotel....
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 02:18 PM

Here comes the "Judge" ...

roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 05:23 PM

Lobsterman guess you don't really know Mulege and surrounding area. After Ray and Rose came Greg and Tracy at Eco Mondo,they left in 2006. Has been deserted ever since.

Never learned from a book-Only from mistakes, mine and yours
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup

no kidding huh? So far Ms. Latina is the only one with all the answers. What makes her the judge, jury and only credible authority on all this? Nothing. I'm still waiting for someone to show me a document that Raphael is not the legal owner of the hotel. That's the starting point imho.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 2-23-2012 at 07:37 PM

Mark and Olivia...stopped by the beach cafe today, petted the dogs, and left you a dinner invite for March 4th at Casa Coyote..to follow up, we hope you can make it. We are grilling steaks...no turtles, just beef rib-eyes for 30 or so. Come join the fun at 3pm a week from this Sunday..4th de Marzo.

All guns, knives, grenades, etc will be checked and left at security gate for me to play with later.

Bring youir neiighbor if you are okay with that. Paz? :light:

Saludos,
Roger/Pompano

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

Up until now, nobody with logic in his head has answered my questions about Olivia.
What was she doing armed with a Chemical weapon in my hotel during the night?????????????

Why is she not dead if my employees had weapons and she attacked them with pepper spray that is an illegal weapon in Mexico?????????

Why the police did not detain her concerning the accusations my employees did for the attack on that night and that were filled 2 days before she put her claim for struggling her while she was caught in the act on private property during the night and armed.???????????????

Why the police stormed my hotel detaining everybody including my attorney without court order or even a legal cause and 2 of my employees that have not been charged to this day are still in jail .???????

Well, I for one, am glad you brought this thread back to it's initial subject.

Frankly I found all that talk about Marc's affiliation with drugs and what sort of generator he used and how often it was used. Useless prattle. And more of the slander that we are all used from you by now.

As you point out there was a confrontation and now your 2 employees sit in jail. That's what this thread is about. Basically, there 2 sides to the story.

A. That your people confronted Marc and Olivia with guns and that they used bear spray to protect themselves. They have pictures to corroborate that. or

B. Your story that came later where Marc or Olivia attacked your people with bear spray and you had to defend yourselves with firearms.

Now maybe it's as you say that your people are in jail because of Marc and Olivia's influence. But please read the 2 versions of events and ask yourself who you would believe.

Your story is so preposterous I'm really surprised you couldn't have come up with something better. Mr Munoz, it's so pathetic it's almost comical. The idea that people with bear spray would attack men with rifles? How could you have possibly thought that anyone would believe such a story?

That's, essentially, why your people are still sitting in jail.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 01:54 AM

Latina,

I want to commend you on your posts. You have achieved something that only a few have.

By comparing you to Olivia he has demonstrated that you have pushed the right buttons and are now entering the world of the hated.

There aren't many like that. Marc is of course Narc because he stands in the way of acquisition. And Jesse, you don't know him, was Liar #1 because he exposed Munoz's dealings up north.

Expect to be trashed from now on and bear you scars proudly.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup

no kidding huh? So far Ms. Latina is the only one with all the answers. What makes her the judge, jury and only credible authority on all this? Nothing. I'm still waiting for someone to show me a document that Raphael is not the legal owner of the hotel. That's the starting point imho.

Was intended to look down the road... to a resolution in Court ... as that will be where the "call" will be made... certainly not here

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Latina,

I want to commend you on your posts. You have achieved something that only a few have.

By comparing you to Olivia he has demonstrated that you have pushed the right buttons and are now entering the world of the hated.

There aren't many like that. Marc is of course Narc because he stands in the way of acquisition. And Jesse, you don't know him, was Liar #1 because he exposed Munoz's dealings up north.

Expect to be trashed from now on and bear you scars proudly.

Being held accountable isn't being trashed. You really need to take a visit to the OT section to see what being trashed by a Nomad looks like.

What side of the "bridge" were M&O on when all this went down? The initial story was they were on Raphael's side of the bridge and on his property. Why were they there? With what legal order? I haven't seen that document posted yet.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 10:45 AM

This case would get high ratings on one of those televised court programs.:yes:
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 11:01 AM

Quote:

What side of the "bridge" were M&O on when all this went down? The initial story was they were on Raphael's side of the bridge and on his property.

Really? This is a quote from the first post on this thread. Can't get more initial than that.

Quote:

This last Sunday the 5th at 8 pm two vehicles entered our property shooting off weapons. Later my wife Olivia(Mexican) confronted these persons by our little bridge and was assaulted. I took pictures handed the camera to another American tourist. Grabbed Olivia from the dirt and told them to get away and to go to the other side of the bridge. While they were going back a man fired a shotgun between us causing the American tourist and Olivia to go through the railing of the bridge and into the water landing on their sides. I had a can of bear pepper spray which I spayed onto the man with the shotgun. He started shooting wildly and 4-5 shots more happened.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 11:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:

What side of the "bridge" were M&O on when all this went down? The initial story was they were on Raphael's side of the bridge and on his property.

Really? This is a quote from the first post on this thread. Can't get more initial than that.

Quote:

This last Sunday the 5th at 8 pm two vehicles entered our property shooting off weapons. Later my wife Olivia(Mexican) confronted these persons by our little bridge and was assaulted. I took pictures handed the camera to another American tourist. Grabbed Olivia from the dirt and told them to get away and to go to the other side of the bridge. While they were going back a man fired a shotgun between us causing the American tourist and Olivia to go through the railing of the bridge and into the water landing on their sides. I had a can of bear pepper spray which I spayed onto the man with the shotgun. He started shooting wildly and 4-5 shots more happened.

So who owns what land and on which bridge? Isn't this in essence a trespass case gone loco? Raphael has posted the land title info. Forget about how the parties got the papers they got- just focus on who has the legal papers in hand when the incident occurred. We have never made it past that point in the discussion. If we have, I missed the document.

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 11:39 AM

The essence of this thread is that Munoz is accusing the other party of crossing the bridge and accosting armed guards with a can of bear spray.

I'm suggesting that his people are sitting in jail because of this incredible account of events.
angels4
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 11:42 AM

Quote:
The essence of this thread is that Munoz is accusing the other party of crossing the bridge and accosting armed guards with a can of bear spray.

I'm suggesting that his people are sitting in jail because of this incredible account of events.

Are they still locked up? I thought per Munoz today was the day they would go free, or was it yesterday?? Or last week, or the week before.... :?:
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 11:54 AM

Roundtuit,

Greg and Tracy were from Colorado as I stated earlier. They lived in the upper floor above the restaurant. Rose and Roy lived in an old delapidated trailer by the basketball court when they lived there. Every morning you were awakened by the tap-tap-tap-clang of the basketball Rose used for exercise before the day got hot. The last two times there we rented the new giant palapa that Roy built the year before he left. Roy was very proud of that palapa. Once from Roy (2005) and the next year from Greg & Tracy. It was right next to La Posada. Remember.

Can you pick out Brad and Tracy from my March 2006 thread at EcoMundo? http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/baja-mexico-fishing-reports...

The following year 2007 we went to LA Bay
(http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/baja-mexico-fishing-reports...) because EcoMundo was closed since Tracy & Brad got screwed out of their investment. How come you did not post on that event? You afraid it will hurt your property values. Hear no evil, see no evil philosphy. Unfortunately for them that was hard earned money from teaching that they could not afford to lose. But it must be their fault for not knowing the culture. Right?

My last time in mexico was 2008 at La Salina just north of Ensenada. (http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/baja-mexico-fishing-reports...

Greg and Tracy said how you guys from La Posada were peeed at them because they would not let you hang around any more and eat their subsidized food and hog the tables that were for the guests. Bunch of freeloaders you guys were. Those were her words not mine.

[Edited on 2-25-2012 by Lobsterman]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2012 at 12:06 PM

Ohhh Boy....it's startin' to heat up around here. I need to head down the hill for a box of frosty ones, settle back and dodge the blood. :lol:
 Pages:  1  ..  25    27    29  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.