Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  33    35    37  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:26 AM

JoeJustJoe
It is refreshing to see an honest opinion, even when it is not exactly on my side. You have my respect to your opinion.
Concerning the other issues, those issues have been discussed here on other threads, like the turtle soup and real estate advise and are all related in the way that provide the grounds to explain why the events today are explainable.
The turtle soup may sound like a set up, but she was convicted in a court of law and at the end, she accepted her crime and the facts that she never was able to explain were:
When she was detained, she said on the turtle thread that the turtle soup was not hers, THAT SHE WAS ONLY COOKING IT FOR SOME OF HER CUSTOMERS in her restaurant (Clearly a federal crime admission) especially for an Ensenada couple that was not detained or found ever; if she knew them from Ensenada, why they were never found??? Why was she cooking a protected species in a commercial restaurant????
When she was caught, a Marine commando caught her with the turtle soup pot on her hands, trying to go out the back door to throw the soup to the ground; why was she running if she had nothing to hide??? The turtle’s heads were in the kitchen trash can, the shells on the Restaurant pick up and we are talking about two big sea turtles named Caguamas, and that mean, that was a big soup pot, not just a little, also she was caught in the act by 3 different Federal Agencies acting together to avoid corruption by one office alone; based on that fact alone, it was almost impossible to set her up, she was actually caught by the Federal Police, Marine Commandos and Fisheries department and she was not the only one caught with Caguana that day, the authorities were making an inspection along the whole coast, they caught 3 people and Olivia was only one of them. Confirming this, the Fisheries department knew about her menu from her own cynical publicity and a tip was offered to the Federal police and curiously the tip came from her own restaurant telephone.
This serve as ground base to appreciate the kind of people Olivia and Nark are, they are every day criminals, they made crime their business.
Concerning the ladies brought form Sinaloa and calling Nark a pimp, I would have to defend him, because that act was organized not by him, but by the real Olivia’s husband, Michael George, not him; Nark appeared on the old lady’s door a few years after Michael George left her for a 16 year old who was “working” on her restaurant. He is a bonehead, a coward and many things, but concerning to me, not a pimp.
Concerning them being Americans or Canadians, only Nark is American, Olivia is more Mexican than a cactus and only she think she is white people. Remember that the renegades Mexicans are the worst racists even if you see the cactus on their forehead.
I do not think race has anything to do here, in that case Nomads would be all on my side, I have blue eyes and I am white to some point but 100% Mexican (my Grand Grandfathers were form Spain and England, I have cousins named Harrison and Kennedy). While Olivia Higuera Aguilar, has Baja ancestry for several generations; simply not the issue here. The reason Nomads know her is because during the day, she run her restaurant and give preference to White people, discriminating sometimes Mexicans or Mexican looking people; that is what happened when the Jimmy Highs incident happened; Jimmy, went to her restaurant together with a dark skinned looking guy and they discriminated him and did not want to serve him; Jimmy complained loudly and was attacked by Nark and Olivias employees and latter Olivia helped kick him; they hit him over the head with a machete an thought he was dead and threw him to the sea, but he walked up and cried and was rescued by people from my hotel while Olivia was saying in public, kill him, kill him fast. I do not deny that Jimmy Higgs is a nuisance when drunk (almost every day) and loud speaker, but a nice guy after all.
All this events set the ground to appreciate who Olivia and Nark are in reality.
Concerning the issue that this should be solved by a court of law, it was solved already, Olivia has a rent contract with the ejido La purisima, she does not own anything, even the restaurant is in Federal zone and not owned by her; in court, the Ejido Dropped the case against me because I showed a legal title where they had participated, signing and sealing my papers as neighbors, something that would put them in a criminal road if they continued, so they just dropped their claims, but Olivia being just leaser, continues trying but has lost all cases against me, she only supposedly won against some Americans (Ted Clinite, Stan Valentine and Thad Braxton all Nomads here) and she trying to take the houses from the Americans, lied to the judge saying my houses were the ones she rented. At this time, there is not court case going against me and certainly no ruling has ever affected my property or me.
In other words, she took me to court and lost all but all cases against me and now she is trying the hard way, using her organized crime partners.
Sorry but she tried with the wrong guy.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:31 AM
odd analogy

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
It is like little Israel surrounded by countries wanting it it disappear. Mark and Olivia are fighting for their very existance.

i suppose the israeli arms strading/smuggling is analogous to mark and olivias alleged drug smuggling?

and who is munoz -- is he palestine, hezbolah, or egypt?

do israelis eat turtle?
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:38 AM

i do puzzle over the turtle soup incident. i only recall munoz posting the story -- has mark ever rebutted the story?

i can't really lend much credence to munoz's story until i hear the other party's response.

mark, care to comment about the infamous turtle soup story?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:42 AM

What you see is agrpup of Mexican workers ilegally detained and that is not funy, because they are there to earn a living as any of us.

The other photo, where one of my employees together with the guy working for Olivia named Eduardo Villa Arellano, they were at the army post and what they were doing there, you should ask the military, because they have worked with them several times on their business, specially Eduardo Villa Arellano who at tmes I have seen with them derssed as a commando and on their vehicles.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:46 AM

mtgoat666
They can not refute it, Olivia was convicted for that crime and initially was Mark who on the Turtle soup thread first told the story that they were cooking the turtle soup for an Ensenada couple and their own words would be difficult for them to refute.
The only difficult fact to explain is why if she was convicted and sentenced to a jail time, she is still walking the streets and defending the Estate District attorney.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:49 AM

A little help on who's who... and who has "primacy" on the site.

Federal Police, Ibanez

Baja District Attorney (North), Leal
Baja Assistant District Attorney (North), Camacho

Baja South, Govenor, Villasenor
Mulege District Attorney, Yee

Estate District Attorney ????

Still trying to understand jurisdiction on the site...

Why, would the State of Baja North, be involved in this site ??

And who and what is an "Estate District Attorney" ... is it a legal entity which is linked to a Ejido ?? and if so what "legal" requirements would this entity fall under in Baja Sur, Baja North and the Mexican Republic ??

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
mtgoat666
They can not refute it, Olivia was convicted for that crime and initially was Mark who on the Turtle soup thread first told the story that they were cooking the turtle soup for an Ensenada couple and their own words would be difficult for them to refute.
The only difficult fact to explain is why if she was convicted and sentenced to a jail time, she is still walking the streets and defending the Estate District attorney.

sorry, ramsanus, I don't believe anything you write until independantly verified. you simply are not trusted to tell the truth. you don't seem very credible.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 10:57 AM

David K
Olivia and Nark are not fighting for their existance, they are fighting for their business and so we let them alone there to be able to continue unloading drugs and keep puting powder up their noses every day.

Why would Olivia have to fight there, she suposedly is an ejidataria and have land in several places????? why would she invest so much money to defend a concession that is not her property????? why she want to steal my land, specially my land where there are a lot of land without so many problems?????

My friends, she want to be there, because it is one of the two places where you can unload big heavy boats and I do not think Nomads boats full with fish.

Why would an old lady carrying pepper spray would go during the night in to my property when she know she is not welcomed???????

Why would she attack armed people with just pepper spray risking her life for something that is only a Federal concession.

Why would she ask for help that way???? because she was seting the stage for her friends to act.

How come that when any of us mortals need the Mulege Police to investigate a murder or robery, we need to pay the gas for the police to go investigate and sudenly when Olivia cry that she was strugled, 20 police man one district attorney and one Sub General District attorney promplty jump not to investigate but to help her without a court order or anything.

Do you know why the Judicial Police chaged their name to Ministerial Police??? because they were no longer able to investigate without being part of a formal criminal investigation and only on the orders of the District attorney on an formally opened case and that was not the case her at all.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:04 AM

Sure. I get it.

In all of Baja, Bahia Conception is the best place to unload drugs and Olivia's place is the best of all the miles and miles of beaches. Makes sense to me.

Curious exactly how much money Olivia has spent chasing this dream ?
Maybe she just likes throwing her money away, huh ? Sure, that makes sense too.

And sure, I can see how ALL of the police, Feds and DA's are conspiring against you; why wouldn't they ? Makes a lot of sense.

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:11 AM

And why would she carry pepper spray when she see's guys with guns, aggressively occupying the property ? Makes no sense ?

And why would she be so brave to confront men with guns while carrying only pepper spray ? Doesn't make sense if it's not really her property does it ?

And why are your poor employees still in jail ? And why don't you head down there and bail them out in person ? Oh yeh, they're all against you and maybe they would put you in the slammer as the instigator ?

And why is Olivia the big criminal not in jail yet ? Oh yeh, everyone is against you.

It's all becoming clearer now.

desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
i do puzzle over the turtle soup incident. i only recall munoz posting the story -- has mark ever rebutted the story?

i can't really lend much credence to munoz's story until i hear the other party's response.

mark, care to comment about the infamous turtle soup story?

OH NO< LETS NOT START THE TURTLE SOUP AGAIN
Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:18 AM

For the life of me I just can't picture drug running in BoC. What cartel would be so stupid to send a boat into that bay which would be so easy to close off escape from and then run clear down to Buenaventura to offload them. Even after they get them off the boat they would be faced with trying to get through how many check points on the only highway northbound with very inhospitable terrain to try to circumvent. There are just too many easier ways to get their product north that entails far fewer risks.

All of the claims of cooking turtles, drug running and now even prostitution rings (are hookers even illegal in Baja?) just seem too prerosterous to be credible.

In Memory of E-57
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:19 AM

Bay of Conception is a good place to land drugs? One way in and one way out, sorta like a dead end street. Doubt if any drug runners would knowingly steer into a trap. ;D
Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Bay of Conception is a good place to land drugs? One way in and one way out, sorta like a dead end street. Doubt if any drug runners would knowingly steer into a trap. ;D
My point exactly.

In Memory of E-57
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:36 AM

Got gunkid, thanks

As for investing in this site given the current legal dispute, it would be a high risk, from a lenders stand point .. with little hope of getting a loan IMHO

And if one were to "put" money into same, without a sound ruling from a court ... well, to each his own ...

Know someone living on ejido land currently ... La Mission ... and that owner is connect to some of the higher levels of the Mexican Government and does just about what HE wants ... if ya don't like ... lump it... as it is HIS land after all is said and done ..

Don't enjoy court all that much ... and try and remove myself and my family from "risk" as much as possible .. some how I feel it is MY responsibility

I don't try and find fault with any who finds these arrangement workable for them ... as I still do like the beauty and all the rest which goes with Baja .. but, that is just me...

Enjoy the day, and life ....

:biggrin::biggrin:

Trueheart
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 11:54 AM

Alan & Cypress:

I have been thinking exactly as you have just stated about this location being completely non strategic for drug runners. Just doesn't make sense. Too easy to become trapped.
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Trueheart
Alan & Cypress:

I have been thinking exactly as you have just stated about this location being completely non strategic for drug runners. Just doesn't make sense. Too easy to become trapped.

What is the airfield and plane connection to the drug running allegations? Is it supposedly an air to water drug transfer or something? Or is that something different.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Many many years ago, satellites were launched that see everything. You are familiar with Google Maps, well the government has access to realtime movements of all boats/planes and can see everything in fine detail. All planes and all boats are tracked and identifiable. There are no movements anywhere that are not tracked. All boat and plane traffic on the Sea of Cortez and Pacific is tracked at all times.

Gnu:
be sure to wear your tinfoil helmet!
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
Munoz is making allegations of drug running of Olivia while his staff are in jail for robbery and violence with a weapon, one of whom have a prior arrest for moving cocaine through an inspection stop? And David E and Whoosh openly support them?

People need to take stock of the people involved in this case and consider what we're dealing with more critically and seriously and stop being so easily manipulated.

Some people are way too easy to manipulate.:biggrin:
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-2-2012 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Many many years ago, satellites were launched that see everything everywhere in detail. You are familiar with Google Maps, well the government has access to fine detail of realtime movements of all boats/planes and can see everything in fine detail. All planes and all boats are tracked and identifiable. There are no movements anywhere that are not tracked. All boat and plane traffic on the Sea of Cortez and Pacific is tracked at all times. There are NO secret drug shipments.

http://current.com/green/88787561_cia-plane-crashes-in-mexic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE

http://www.lagunajournal.com/four_more_american_drug_planes_...

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/mexican-drug-dealer-nacho...

http://pimpinturtle.com/2007/09/26/cia-plane-crashes-in-yuca...

[Edited on 3-2-2012 by gnukid]

So that explains how the human and drug smuggling continues along the baja coast to this day? They know the smugglers are there and watch them on radar and do nothing? I don't know about that. Depends who is watching the radar screen I suppose, but the fact the Pacific is used for such purposes is indisputable, no? It may not be a likely smuggling scenario, but that doesn't make it an impossible one.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
 Pages:  1  ..  33    35    37  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.