Pages:  1  ..  37    39    41  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel
So Craig, the "handicapped access" has no ramp, no handles, no nothing? It is really just a parking space that you as an elitist decided on your own? Oh and don't lie again, there is nothing but sand and more sand , and more sand in there, and that is why a wheelchair can not go in. So the little money you did spend was on the illegal wall to prevent Otiz from entering? By the way, does Otiz know you have posted their "alleged " dealings in here. If you have not, you are one despicable and hurtful human being for posting her name in here. by the way, I could care less about your lifestyle. You ought to be proud of whoever you are. by the way, by looking at your house, part of your wall, sticks out to the public street!! Care to show how you got permits to have part of your house on a public street?

I don't think you are looking at the right house, I'm on the east side of the street. Nope- the handicap access is just that- access to the hardpacked lot. When they tore the house down it was left elevated above the sand. It's not great, but yo can get a wheelchair (and churro carts, and candy wheel-barrels, and elote carts) through it just fine. I'm sure you know handicapped ramps and railings are rare in Meixco, but the new Malecon has them along with a public accessible restroom.

All the details on my concession saga are on the "Real Estate Advice" thread. Soup to nuts. When we applied in 2005, the Federal Zone was all sand- west of all the buildings and foundations. The Federal Zone line was moved east all the way to the street in 2009- moving our concession over the squatter house and the lot. We had nothing to do with it. The squatter managed to get a "prescripcion positiva" (squatters title) although she failed all four necessary conditions (not there 5 years, used violence, was not uncontested and was not her primary residence). The Federal Zone is inprescriptable by law- meaning you can't take Federal Zone with a squatters title. Besides, the squatter house now lies on top of a valid and current concession- ours. So she is pretty much out of luck, even if her Prescripcion Positiva was not fraudulent (currently being reviewed by PROFEPA and PGR). We told her in 2010 the line had moved and showed her the new Federal Zone maps. She is stubborn with friends who are trying to help her, but the law is the law. So we are waiting for PROFEPA and ZOFEMAT to clear the concession of the squatter as they are required to do.

Does she know we post all the documents? Absolutely. And I also have given her copies of all the concession paperwork. My postings in English don't bother her because she knows no one in Mexico is going to read it. She is a professional serial squatter who has done this several times before. Her lawyer is squatting in a house around the corner. Why not? You sit there for five years and then get a title to sell it with no cash outlay. I'm surprised more people don't do it.

[Edited on 3-4-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
xanax with a jack back? and whats the problem?

my point exactly. Tame for Mexico.

[Edited on 3-5-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-3-2012 at 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lobsterman
It's 2015 hours. I've got to get up at 0400 to go lingcod fishing in the morning so I can post my sweet & sour recipe for my friend JJJ later in the day after a nap. Hope I do not miss any updates on you guys' hurtful and hateful rants on Wooosh. Good nite. Hope you all can sleep with a clear conscience tonite, I know I can.

Nitey nite.

yeah. Time for a double shot of Robitussin DM. Things seem to be calming down. Not sure why. That's a good thing though. Tomorrow is another day for sure. Happy fishing.

Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 05:51 AM

Woooosh,

It's 0450 and I'm heading out the door to catch a big one. Will bring the camera along for my friend JJJ. Had coffee, gathered my fishing poles together and took squid for bait out of the freezer.

Hope you have a better day today than yesterday. I see David is already awake as well. I'm sure the CCG clutch is probaly getting bored and will try to gang up on someone else to give you a break. That's the mentality of these pea brained people.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 07:47 AM

watizname
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 08:38 AM

Geeeeeeeze, I left for two weeks and this thread went from a playground scrap to a bar fight, to a riot, to thermonuclear war. To quote a song:
War------Good God-------What is it good for??????------Absolutly Nuthin!!!!!!!
I wont be back to this thread.:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

I yam what I yam and that\'s all what I yam.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 11:53 AM

Can we swing this thread around back on topic now?

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 12:26 PM

Holy flock people! What a waste of bandwidth this has become.

Wooosh keep up the good work looking out for your neighborhood. Baja could use more concerned citizens like you. I would be happy to call you my neighbor.

Now back to class everyone third grade recess is over!

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Holy **** people! What a waste of bandwidth this has become.

Wooosh keep up the good work looking out for your neighborhood. Baja could use more concerned citizens like you. I would be happy to call you my neighbor.

Now back to class everyone third grade recess is over!

YEAH! Let's hear an update from Raphael.

Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 03:05 PM

enough, already, of the name calling, feuding and fueling the personal fires.

go to off topic.

get back on the updates.

otherwise get out!

[Edited on 3-4-2012 by Mula]
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mula
enough, already, of the name calling, feuding and fueling the personal fires.

go to off topic.

get back on the updates.

otherwise get out!

[Edited on 3-4-2012 by Mula]

May be too late for that. Woooosh was attacked in a deep and personal way for one reason and one reason only - he decided to believe Munoz over M&O. Right or wrong does not matter. It's his opinion and he's entitled to it. I would not forget that he waited several days, letting the comments from the peanut gallery proliferate. Even the king of slime, JoeJustJoe decided to have a piece of the action. And you will notice than NOBODY stepped in and commented about what was going on. Woooosh evidently reached a point where he decided he was not going to take any more - and I, for one, not only cannot blame him, but support him. I'd rather have someone like Woooosh at my back any day over the collection of clowns that have shown their true colors in this thread.

And why have most taken that position? I have said that I wouldn't trust either party in the PB fiasco, but I have my theories about why such a large number of Nomads came down on the side of M&O. Must be that love of the Mexican people that is professed so loudly.

I have a suggestion for all of you. You want to support Mark & Olivia? Put your money where your mouth is - literally - and go down and lease a lot and build something on it. According to you, they are fighting for their very existence, so I'm sure some rental income would help them a lot more than words on the internet. And there's no doubt your money would be in good hands, right? Good vs Evil, right? Please be sure and let us know how many talkers back up their words with action, and of course, how it works out.

[Edited on 3-4-2012 by Roberto]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 03:36 PM

Roberto.:lol:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 04:09 PM

Whooosh, Walk The Forum Flank-to-Flank And Take No guff From Any Chicken Coop Grouper! You are doing good Wooosh...Sigue adelante y diles "Me Vale Madre Cabrones!!"

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 04:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
And you will notice than NOBODY stepped in and commented about what was going on. Woooosh evidently reached a point where he decided he was not going to take any more - and I, for one, not only cannot blame him, but support him. I'd rather have someone like Woooosh at my back any day.

On this point, I heartily agree with Roberto.

Quote:

And why have most taken that position? I have said that I wouldn't trust either party in the PB fiasco

That's only because you're not conversant on the subject. After all these years, you had your opportunity to learn...but you didn't.
You arn't alone, Roberto. When we all realize that there are numerouse types of Fideicomisos available, and those on the subscribing end have no idea which they become involved with, we'll have a better understanding of the situation.
Quote:

but I have my theories about why such a large number of Nomads came down on the side of M&O. Must be that love of the Mexican people that is professed so loudly.

Perhaps so. That is a common raison d'etre in this neck of woods.

The rest of your proposal is rediculous....as you know, but I back you up without question on your above suppositions and I support Woooosh with my Nomad life....and the rest of it as well.

Woooosh speaks for me with my approval.

[Edited on 3-4-2012 by DENNIS]
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 04:23 PM

Dennis PB = Playa Buenaventura, not Punta Banda. I did know some people who lost their homes in the Punta Banda incident, but I don't know much about the incident itself. Should have been clearer.

As far as my proposal - you are right, it is ridiculous. Just trying to make a point.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 04:32 PM

Quote:
Dennis PB = Playa Buenaventura, not Punta Banda.

Grovel just a teeeny bit and I'll forgive ya.

Jes kiddin' Roberto. Thanks for the clarification.
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
Quote:
Originally posted by latina
Thank you akmaxx, for being there to support Mark & Olivia. By now they must be totally worn out, which is what I guess is the objective of this latest seige...to keep bullying them in an effort to break them down so they will give up... What a sad commentary on the justice "system"....

Looks like the justice system is at work too me. Maybe not the way you would like, but people in "high places" and the Policia Ministeria obviously are aware and working the situation to include "no trespassing". We need to be careful though, when calling Sec of State officials and local/State police crooked. That can maybe get you deported.

Typical Mexican B******t ..... The country is totally corrupt. Don't buy there... don't spend your money there.... don't go there...

Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 04:38 PM

Well, well, well - look who's popped up. The Mexico expert. How's Las Vegas, Ron?
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 05:18 PM

Quote:
Well, well, well - look who's popped up. The Mexico expert. How's Las Vegas, Ron?

The Valley of the Moon is in Sonoma, California.

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2012 at 05:25 PM

chicken coop grouper! I dont quite get it but it sounds cool. anyone remember kmet's "fish count with a beat"?
 Pages:  1  ..  37    39    41  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.