Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  40    42    44  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:08 PM

Gnukid
You are openly deceiving and lying to Nomads
First, Agrarian court recognized all my papers as legal and declared that no open case exist on my name or my land and I have a legal document where the Agrarian judge inform that to the Federal Judge and I can show it herem but I bet you can not show the document that say what you say.

Another inconsistency, is that no agrarian court can validate or declare false a title, that is a Federal judge jurisdiction, because in that case I would be fabricate a False federal document and is a federal ofense to do that, also using that document would be another federal ofense and this show that you are lying.

Just to confirm that, Olivia in 2002 claimed the same thing to the Federal Police and a Federal investigation was opened and after the SRA sent my title as legal, the Federal police closed the case as groundless after asking Olivia for legal proof of her acusations, but she was unable to provide the Federal Police with even one legal proof and the case closed offically.

You do not need to believe me, the Federal Police closed the case and informed the Public Registry that my title was found legal and it was blameless, the same as me for the false acusations Olivia did. You can find that on the Public Registry.

Here we can show, that Olivia and Nark are lying to Nomads, trying to induce error by clearly deceiving and lying about legal matters already closed in this thread.

They are using several new names to try to confuse Nomads and that show the kind of people they are.

Tomorrow the above open letter will be published in the National Newspaper Milenium and at the same time at SouthCaliforniano.

The 30 days kidnapping by the Estate Justice department is ending and they will have to charge my people showing legal proof or let them go.

Today my attorney talked to the Estate District Attorney and he told us that we can do anything we want, that they are the law in the state.

We will see that in a few days, because they asked the Santa Rosalia judge for an extension on the Arraigo to hold a longer time my people and he denied it, because to obtain the first order, the State justice department lied to him about finding permit less weapons and now we showed the permits to him.

Now we think that after using every legal trick and several illegal, they are going to try to hold at least one of my employees in jail, but the Federal Judge is about to grant an amparo.

Yesterday, my Mulege Attorney provided legal declaration before the Federal Police, bureau specialized in public official’s crimes, here in Mexico city; he narrated the whole ordeal in every detail, giving ground to a Federal Investigation.

My employees are about to go out legally, at least one of them and as soon as I have them secured and safe, I will send an army of legally armed private guards to secure my property and enforce every legal right I have, including not letting any, but any people in to my property, including the Estate District attorney or his help and if they try again to use force to enter, they will be answered as the crooks they are, even if they are using a legal disguise.:mad:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:17 PM

Lencho
El Capital Alcantar de Inteligencia Naval, el Comandante de la PGR Heriberto Regalado Barragan y una dama de Inteligencia de la PGR presenciaron y grabaron, no solo fotos sino video y comunicaciones, pero eso es parte de una investigacion Federal y yo no tengo acceso, pero estuve con ellos viendolo.
La razon por la que no se intervino y estuve de acuerdo con ellos es porque ese dia, habian quemado el telefono del hotel y ponchado las llantas de los vehiculos y estaban ellos dos solos armados solo con una pistola cou un cargador cada uno mientras que con Olivia y Nark havia mas de 10 gentes armadas con AK47 Kalasnikovs 762x39, pero todo quedo gravado con Star ligts.
Ambos se dirigieron a Mulege y regresaron dos horas despues con todo el destacamento de marina, pero ya no encontraron a nadie a pesar de que se inicio un operativo en toda la Bahia Concepcion.
Todo esto consta en las investigaciones que se acaban de aportar a la PGR Direccion de Delitos cometidos por los Funcionarios Publicos, pero es muy posible que se envie a la SIEDO por ser claramente operacion del crimen organizado.
Estos mismos agentes fueron los que despues capturaron a Olivia con la sopa de Caguama en las manos
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:34 PM

Gnukid or Olivia or Nark
As always, trying to confuse people.

Yates y Turismo is a Mexican Company that claimed my property in 1963, they just claimed it but never bought it and in 1968 their claim was denied and sent to the dead file.

in 1972, I claimed the land that was legally then National Land and the legal process started, in 1987, the Ejido La Purisima was legally notified about my legal procedure, because every ejido inside a 7 km radius has to be notified and they answered that they had no quarrel with my claim and that my land was outside their boundaries, signing and sealing a legal document to the SRA commissioner, you know about that document, because I provided it when you tried unsuccessfully at the Agrarian court to claim my hotel and that was the cause that the Ejido La Purisima dropped his claims against me in Agrarian court.

You are talking about the people who live on the Requeson Beach, bordering my property, they are the Gorosave family, who tried also to claim my property, using a 1863 title issued by Benito Juarez, but I showed that their title has Astronomical data for localization and that the title show that they do not border with the sea and is 20 miles inland and the case was closed after technical verification.

Gnukid Olivia, you can try to deceive a few people most of the time, but you cannot deceive all of them all the time. Nomads are not brainless, they clearly see through your different names and lies.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:41 PM

About me disappearing????
No way, I am just starting with this, but I spent the past couple of days giving legal deposition to the Federal Police headquarters together with my Mulege attorney who witnessed the whole ordeal in person, making the beginning of a Federal Investigation.

Watch Milenium newspaper tomorrow to se How I am accusing the South Baja Governor, Estate District Attorney, the District Attorney and Olivia and Nark in national news and at the SouthBajacaliforniano in a whole page each.

No my friend, I have no cause to be afraid or anything, only sad to see the Mexican Estate authorities act as crooks in front of the international community, but we know we have crooks in Mexico, but not all Mexican authorities are crooks and they will prevail.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:42 PM

Speaking of 7 km ... from a footnote...

1)

A National Agrarian Commission circular from 1916 gave local agrarian commissions instructions on how to measure endowment perimeters: They were to follow state-level rulings issued before the Constitution of 1857, or, if there happened to be none (which was typically the case), they were to resort to colonial laws stipulating that endowed lands had to lie within a distance of 2,095 meters from the centers of the town in each direction. This stipulation was taken from several colonial laws, particularly the Cédula Real of July 12, 1695, in which Fernando IV ruled that the urban center of all towns in the New World had to be measured "from the atrium of the church in the direction of the four winds" (Rincón, 1980: 26-7). From then until 1992, land reform beneficiaries could conceivably receive a fraction of the land located within seven kilometers of the town center. The last major law decreed prior to the 1992 reforms, the Federal Agrarian Reform Law of 1971, stipulated that "all rural properties within a seven-kilometer radius from the most densely populated part of a community could potentially be expropriated" (Article 203 of the Ley Federal de Reforma Agraria).

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:47 PM

Lencho
Inmediatamente despues que esos oficiales mandaron sus informes y pruebas, fueron despedidos por el estado Mayor naval y de la PGR para impedir los decomisos que hubo de drogas por toda Baja hechos por ellos y los marinos, eso fue causa de noticias y sus superiores se dieron cuenta que los atacaban para proteger al Cartel de Tijuana y solo los transladaron, a Alcantar a la base naval de Mazatlan donde aun esta y a Barragan Regalado lo ascendieron y trabaja en Mexico Df. en Inteligencia de la PGR.

Es una guerra abierta contra el crimen organizado, que esta dentro de todas las corporaciones, incluyendo el Gobierno del Estado de Baja California Sur.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:49 PM

Wessogroup
You are learning too fast and Hope many of you do the same.
After all, what else you have to do but learn.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 06:59 PM

ditto's

Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-7-2012 at 07:23 PM

Good to see you posting again on the topic Raphael. Do you have any comments regarding the Zeta article?

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 09:31 AM

Lencho
La venidera y todas se venderan si las dejamos.
Pero, la corrupcion existe por que no es denunciada y perseguida; siempre al principio parece que los corruptos tienen todo el poder, pero cuando se va conociendo y haciendo publica su corrupcion, se vuelven incomodos para corruptos mas arraiba; solo los protegen un poco y por eso hay tanto gobernador y ex gobernador en problemas legales y siendo procesados en estos momentos.
La costumbre era que el Gobernador era el Rey del estado y nadie se metia con el, pero eso ha cambiado un poco, pero ellos no se han enterado.

Cuando ganan, se sienten duenos del estado y saben que terminaran multimillonarios y que el dinero compra voluntades y asociacion de corruptos.
Eso solo puede existir cuando se desconoce y es solo un problema local donde se puede comprar y amedrentar a los periodistas locales, pero es imposible cuando se adquere notoriedad Nacional.

El Problema de Woooosh es similar, hay corrupcion y complicidad de las autoridades locales; es una aberracion, pues hay un edificio, no solo en Zona Federal sino en la zona maritima, las olas golpean dedio edificio y si existieran los permisos no seria nomalo, pero lo hacen pasar por propiedad privada y todas las autoridades lo ocultan y minimizan los esfuerzos de Wooosh, llegando al extremo de perderle su expediente y desecharle sus demandas por avandono procesal, solo por que su abogada, pregunta verbalmente por el asunto en lugar de meter promociones cada vez.

Corrupcion de funcionarios es el problema de Mexico y nuestra obligacion es acabar con eso y pasar a otra etapa mas civilizada.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 09:58 AM

Wessongroup
Grounded on the legal principle you mention, when any Private Property claim is made, the law order that every Ejido in a 7 Km. radius must be legally notified about the procedure to turn that National Land in to private property, just in case they may need more land; if the Ejido opposes the procedure, it is terminated and the Ejido asked if they want an addition to their ejido, adding that land.
Only when the Ejidos inside totally or partially the 7 Km. radius, all say that they do not want that land, they are not contemplating that land as future addition to their ejido, the National Land procedure can continue and a National Land title issued; they have to be legally notified and they have to participate in the technical topographical works, signing and sealing the approval paper for that land to be turned in to Private Property.
That was exactly the case for my title, All the Ejidos inside the 7 Km. radius, in this case only the Ejido La Purisima, participated in the delimitation for my land and at the end signed and sealed the legal official paper in front of the SRA public official. That mean, that at that time, the Ejido La Purisima recognized that my land was National Land that served no purpose for the Ejido and they did not wanted it, consenting it to turn in to Private Property.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 10:06 AM

Now, Olivia, using a lease contract with the Ejido La Purisima is trying to argue that my Hotel is inside the Ejido; when the Ejido itself denied it in court and dropped the claim when they saw the documents signed and sealed by Ejido La Purisima officials. It is simply an aberration, but she through corruption think she will get away with it.
As many Nomads know, my hotel is in the middle of Bahia Concepcion, where there are no public services, in fact it the only place in Baja without public services and a lonely place most of the year. A very bad place to have a restaurant and hotel, because very few people stop or live near.

Then why do I have a hotel there? Because the place is one of the most beautiful places on earth and have a turism future and because it is my private property and I have to watch it to keep it and a Hotel is the best way to guard my property and avoid the high costs of just having people siting around watching it.

Why Olivia having a cheap timber restaurant in the Federal Zone, that is not her property and was built with Mr. Stan Valentine and Thad Braxton’s money, want that particular place, when there are 30 Km. of lonely coast and better beaches to place her restaurant???? Why risk her life as she say????

Because Buenaventura is one of two places, where you can land big heavy boats, because deep waters are near the beach and you can take that boat out of the water with their load on board fast; also, it is located where you can take the load and cross the Baja Peninsula through dirt roads without passing any Army post. It is a drug runner heaven but a very bad place for a Restaurant.

Why do you think she is there??? Why do you think she can have friends in high political and police posts??? Whow can she spend so much money, selling just hamburgers to paser by Nomads????

You can see that very few Nomads know the place personally or have stayed there for more than a couple of times in 3 years; would any of you Nomads and businessman can sustain there a business for 10 years???? 4 to 5 employees, 75 Kw., diesel generator running 24 hours, legal costs, newspaper costs, water that has to be brought by truck from 30 km. distance????.

Just make the numbers and see how many hamburgers would you need to sell to keep going and don’t forget she is an alcoholic and a junky and that cost a lot in a daily bases.:?::?:

Also remeber that she used to have a Cessna plane, several boats and several cars.

Can any of you do that just selling hamburgers on a lonely beach in the most desolate place in Baja??????
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

.........Why risk her life as she say????....

and you sir, and your "hotel employees", seem to be the #1 risk to her life
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 10:29 AM

Now consider Mark Jerome Burbey alias Nark
He arrived to Buenaventura around 2003, as a penniless tourist, just being divorced in California, where his father had a printing business; his young dotter came with him and came very often to my hotel to play cards with my manager and employees, telling her life story and how her father was broke and wasn’t paying the child support to her mother.
Nark is about 15 years younger than Olivia and he looks 30 years younger than her.
Olivia at that time had been fired by Roberto Meloni and was just existing on her restaurant and her real husband Michael George just left her for a 16 year old bar working girl.
Why would an American renounce his American nationality to supposedly marry an old lady on a very far away beach?????
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 10:38 AM

Keep typing ramuna53...everything you publish here and in the newspapers is testimony to your flawed character, your bad manners and your agenda. Bravo!
Trueheart
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 10:39 AM

"Because Buenaventura is one of two places, where you can land big heavy boats, because deep waters are near the beach and you can take that boat out of the water with their load on board fast; also, it is located where you can take the load and cross the Baja Peninsula through dirt roads without passing any Army post. It is a drug runner heaven but a very bad place for a Restaurant."

Nomads, is what Ramuma saying here correct? Is this location a desirable service point for drugs coming in by boat?

IF this location is being used for this type of activity, why are there no photos to support this contention? Certainly since this is such a significant contention by you Ramuma, and since you seem to be willing to go to great lengths and effort to prove your points, then why no photos?

Why aren't there others who can claim to have witnessed the same activity you say you have witnessed, to support your contention?
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 11:13 AM

rafael:
you should stick to the facts and avoid gossip and lies. your tall tales make you sound like a nut job and a liar.

your stories about olivia drug running sound like lies. if you lie once, i then suspect you of lieing always.
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 11:26 AM

Mas determinacion que nunca.

Sol has his dinero on 53 but said the timeframe is impossible to calculate.

He said the title referencing Vera Cruz land was a real curveball.

:lol:

[Edited on 3-8-2012 by greengoes]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 11:40 AM

Quote:
Why would an American renounce his American nationality to supposedly marry an old lady on a very far away beach?????

love!
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Lencho
La venidera y todas se venderan si las dejamos.
Pero, la corrupcion existe por que no es denunciada y perseguida; siempre al principio parece que los corruptos tienen todo el poder, pero cuando se va conociendo y haciendo publica su corrupcion, se vuelven incomodos para corruptos mas arraiba; solo los protegen un poco y por eso hay tanto gobernador y ex gobernador en problemas legales y siendo procesados en estos momentos.
La costumbre era que el Gobernador era el Rey del estado y nadie se metia con el, pero eso ha cambiado un poco, pero ellos no se han enterado.

Cuando ganan, se sienten duenos del estado y saben que terminaran multimillonarios y que el dinero compra voluntades y asociacion de corruptos.
Eso solo puede existir cuando se desconoce y es solo un problema local donde se puede comprar y amedrentar a los periodistas locales, pero es imposible cuando se adquere notoriedad Nacional.

El Problema de Woooosh es similar, hay corrupcion y complicidad de las autoridades locales; es una aberracion, pues hay un edificio, no solo en Zona Federal sino en la zona maritima, las olas golpean dedio edificio y si existieran los permisos no seria nomalo, pero lo hacen pasar por propiedad privada y todas las autoridades lo ocultan y minimizan los esfuerzos de Wooosh, llegando al extremo de perderle su expediente y desecharle sus demandas por avandono procesal, solo por que su abogada, pregunta verbalmente por el asunto en lugar de meter promociones cada vez.

Corrupcion de funcionarios es el problema de Mexico y nuestra obligacion es acabar con eso y pasar a otra etapa mas civilizada.

That's an important legal point and strategy. When our concession was potentially threatened by the squatter's false claims of "intentional fraud"on our part, we provided all the correct documents to refute those claims. In Mexico there is a cultural tendency to want to help your friends in any way possible without judging if what your friend did was right or wrong. Nothing wrong with that, but it slows the legal process because no one wants to say no- or that they can't help, even if their friend is unlikely to prevail. After six months of letters and e-mails (yes, even the Director Generals of ZOFEMAT and PROFEPA will e-mail you back these days if you ask respectfully) we did what we should have done right away- ask for the public hearing on the matter the law says we are entitled to before a concession can be taken away. We told the Director Generals we would travel anywhere at any time to attend this hearing to defend our concession. Not many people know that this is their legal right and it makes it very hard for them to ignore you once you ask for it.

In November 2011 we received a 15 page decision from the PROFEPA delgate for Baja (Bernabe Peraz Esquer) that stated not only had we done nothing wrong, but that there was no longer any private land (ganados al mar) available for the squatter to use a "prescripcion positiva" against. The land in question was either Marine Zone (underwater) or Federal Zone. We then went ahead and requested that a formal, published federal zone measurement be made to determine which one it was. We are still waiting for that result.

Until our request, the last official measurement was done in 1976. Few coastlines in the world are the same as they were 35 years ago, and Rosarito had severely accelerated beach erosion when a long jetty was installed at the CFE power plant on the north end of the beach. The game playing of using the old 1976 maps to claim and build on the Federal or Marine Zones continued though. That is how the Playa Bonita condo towers got built (they have sat empty since completion in 2008 because no individual condo titles are possible). In our case the squatter used the old map to claim and occupy a previously abandoned house and the land next to it as her private property. Then she held everyone at bay and refused to show any proof of ownership. Once our concession was awarded in 2008 and the newer federal zone lines established in 2009- there was nothing there for her to take when she obtained the squatter title (Prescripcion Positiva)- since Federal Zone cannot be taken in that manner and all the area she requested was already in a valid concession for protection, ours.

I'm sure this happens and is still happening in more coastal areas besides Rosarito.

[Edited on 3-8-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
 Pages:  1  ..  40    42    44  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.