Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  63    65    67  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 05:51 AM

I went by BA yesterday and saw Mark in the doorway drinking coffee.
They have some relatives visiting.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 06:41 AM

BA ?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 07:33 AM

Buena Adventura = sorry I know it's all one word.
And spelled wrong too: Buenaventura!

[Edited on 7-8-2012 by Mula]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 07:40 AM

Oh, okay... otherwise I would have thought it was Bahia Asuncion! So Muņoz is lying again about where Mark is this week... no surprise....

"Concerning La Vaquera, she was advised to go to the USA while they tried to prosecute me, ans she is in San Diego with Nark."

[Edited on 7-8-2012 by David K]

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 07:44 AM

Yes, I was surprised to see Mark there as I had read the thread before I headed that way yesterday morning and verified with friends that they do have family visiting this week there.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 11:38 AM

Well, we are all talking about second hand information

I was told that last week they were in San Diego at the Chula vista bank where Nark has his accounts and even what transaction they were doing by people who very well know them.

If Nark is now at the restaurant door, it may be possible that we are all right, but what matters is the situation.

The Estate District attorney, is on the brink of going out of office for TRYING to help Nark and La Vaquera and the Estate Police director is just serving his last days for the same reason.

What is now true, it that Maria Elizabeth Espinosa Montaņo is free and without charges and she is the hotel manager, Eleazar also is free and in his house in Nulege.

That mean, that they were imprisioned on false grounds and were freed by the Federal law protection.

We found out that the law article used by the Santa Rosalia's judge to put in jail for 4 months, did not apply to them, because that specific crime can only be commited by the owner and they are not the owners, Marias has only a rent contract with me and all the others are just her employees. In other words, it was an induced mistake to help the Estate District attorney who invaded Buenaventura without a court order.

They started with that, not they are accumulating law violations that are becoming clear with people coming out of jail without any charges and just a sorry, my mistake.

They started with private property invasion, followed with abuse of official power, then stealing then illegal liberty deprivation and today there are at least 2 charges proved and we will get the other 4 in the next 4 weeks and the next one is Alan, the one with the gun on the photos.

Then when they arrested me, they opened illegally a closed file, then violated a federal judge order not to arrest me again and then violated the Santa Rosalia order not to send me out of the Estate.

All that just to find that the Tijuana order to arrest me was comming from a dead file already cleared where I was accused but found not guilty and closed for no less than 6 years but anyway they making a mistake reopened without legal cause and issued the arest order. (Remember that Nort Baja and South Baja belong to the Same Political party and share the same problem, they lost every city in the estate but still keep the governor chair, for a few months more.

Just a few days after my arrest, they killed Master Engineer Daniel Martinez Chavira, who was getting ready to go to Mulege to render his expert withness opinion demostrating that the now Estate police director acted on private property and legally asuring the judge that they commited 6 kidnappings on private property.

They thought that they had me for a long time, but their power is limited and they are legally inept so they did not noticed that the crime they were accusing me, allowed posting bail because now it does not allow it, but that law changed in 2010, but the crime was suposedly commited in 2009 and the old law applied; then to try to eep me in jail, they reopened ilegally the Tijuana procedure, but they also forgot that it was a in the worst case a minor crime that also allowed bail and I did very soon for them to react; then my Tijuana atorney's team, discovered that they had reopened a dead case already solved in my favor and declaring me free of any guilt.

They also discovered the plot to force me to jump bail on Santa Rosalia, but they were not allowed to do that, because the amparos demostrated that they arrested me and sent me out of the estate, in other words they were caught detaining me illegally and in the Estate District attorneys building by a federal court employee.

In other words, they were doing this to create a crime that now they do not have to be able to keep me in jail even without a crime.

This clearly tell us what kind of people we have now in the South Baja Estate government.

Everybody tell us that Buenaventura case is hot potato for the Estate government and may bring the whole Estate government down in time.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 12:44 PM

I just hope there is an investigation to determine if officials conspired to deprive people of their liberty with respect to the people at the hotel and of Rafael. I also hope it can be determined if the engineer was murdered or not!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 01:35 PM

For those of you who did not believe that my manager and employees would be out without absolutely any charges

Here is my Manager Betty, free and clear onf any problem but able to sue the Estate government

:saint::lol:

[Edited on 7-8-2012 by ramuma53]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 01:41 PM

Good Lord! Please! Deliver us from this ramuma53's insult to the intelligence of the average nomad.:biggrin:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 01:45 PM

Well Cypresss
You hardly qualify for the inteligence of the average nomad, sorry for telling you that, but I am certain youn will not understand anyway.:?:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 01:55 PM

EL INVESTGAT8TOR

It is now a legal true that the then Sub District attorney now Estate Police Director, acted illegally when detained the Buenaventura people, he acted without a court order or legal cause and he is now open to be prosecuted and fired.

That is why Betty and other employees are being freed without any charge by the judge.:saint:

Concerning me, the Estate District attorney kidnapped me against a federal judge order, he was caught by the Federal court personel having me kidnapped in his administrative offices and ordered to release me, instead he disobeying the Santa Rosalia judge order, shipped me out of the estate to be released in Tijuana because he shipped me on a dead file opened by a suposed mistake by a Baja Norte judge that is now also in hot water.

Concerning the Engineer, his dead was taken as accidental because of the police reports, but the Coroner office discarded that and classified it as murder and is now investigated as murder.

We now know that some of the South Baja Estate District attorney office's people were in Tijuana and Ensenada those days on suposed official business, but no record of those official buusines exist.

They would have been smart is they checked the Engineer's family before murdering him, because his wife's name is Bazua and was born in Sinaloa Mexico where this matters are taken very seriously and personal and of course not forgoten ever.;)

[Edited on 7-8-2012 by ramuma53]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2012 at 02:13 PM

ramuma53, :biggrin: I'm amused to be insulted by the likes of you.:biggrin:

[Edited on 7/9/2012 by Cypress]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2012 at 08:28 AM

So the people that invaded Mark and Olivia's home, blockaded their business to deprive them of any income, and burned their possessions and valuables are out free to commit more crime? Did I get this right? Corruption of the legal system has returned so soon after PRI won the election? Please tell me I am wrong!:wow:

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-9-2012 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
So the people that invaded Mark and Olivia's home, blockaded their business to deprive them of any income, and burned their possessions and valuables are out free to commit more crime? Did I get this right? Corruption of the legal system has returned so soon after PRI won the election? Please tell me I am wrong!:wow:

the more things change the more they stay the same.

election just replaced one set of crooks with another set of crooks. meet your newly elected crooks! they happen to be friends with ramsanus
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2012 at 12:12 PM

I'm just confounded that criminals are released from prison with just a change in political appointed officials. A new party is voted in and everything is reevaluated?

These are not political prisoners, after all.

Something doesn't add up here.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2012 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe[/i
Something doesn't add up here.

That's an understatement!:biggrin:
prorader
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2012 at 04:10 PM

I have read the last part of this before, but today I got caught up in the begining, I don't understand how a seige against a couple of Americans ends up into being a 68 page log and like reading a novel the ending is? Like what the F. Is this about the guy in the end? or the couple in the beginning? I am moving to Baja in 3 weeks, welcome I guess
prorader
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2012 at 04:22 PM

What a nightmare, I will stay where I am moving and it will not be anywhere in this area. In fact I wouldn't take a free vacation to this area. This thread is psyco, MOD stop the madness and end this
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 7-10-2012 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by prorader
What a nightmare, I will stay where I am moving and it will not be anywhere in this area. In fact I wouldn't take a free vacation to this area. This thread is psyco, MOD stop the madness and end this

PR,
Grab a Tecate and chill.... you'll get used to it....what seems psycho one day is mild entertainment the next... :biggrin::biggrin:

Don't believe everything you think....
prorader
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2012 at 04:45 PM

I know, 23 US Army , 6 years Fed, this is the most amusing post ever. I was ready to call some of my old friends to come visit. They would not like that but good story. I am ready for some quiet time in my life on the spit. Don't block my driveway
 Pages:  1  ..  63    65    67  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.