Pages:  1  ..  64    66    68  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
J.P.
Super Nomad

Mood: Easy Does It

[*] posted on 7-10-2012 at 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by prorader
I know, 23 US Army , 6 years Fed, this is the most amusing post ever. I was ready to call some of my old friends to come visit. They would not like that but good story. I am ready for some quiet time in my life on the spit. Don't block my driveway

What your rental agent didnt tell you nothing on the Spit is secure They still throw some long time residents out every once in a while .Yuo couldnt pay me to live out there Too many bad Vibes:lol::lol::lol:
prorader
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 08:40 AM

We are just renting wouldn't buy at all, so we stay or go, we may want to move a little more to the south, warmer, but not to hot
coconaco
Nomad

Mood: respooled

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 08:58 AM

Does the hotel still offer a free shot of tequila at check in?
Puckdrop
Nomad

Mood: Liven the dream baby !

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 09:01 AM

I really don't think the use of the word SHOT on this thread is advisable coco :lol::lol::lol:
Burbs
Junior Nomad

Mood: Full Mood

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by coconaco
Does the hotel still offer a free shot of tequila at check in?

I will by a shot for friends!
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2012 at 01:02 PM

Cypress
Maybe you don remember, but the insult came from you and it was not an insult, it was a remark on your lack of understanding.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-14-2012 at 01:38 PM

My lack of understanding?:lol: My insult? I'm thinking you've got some real psycological problems and should seek professional help.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2012 at 01:42 PM

David K
The people who spent 5 months in jail because of the Olivia's friends in the District Attorney's office, are free now because all the charges were demonstrated false; the District attorney's office falsified documents, falsified charges and stole documents, just to keep them in jail, but Mexico has a legal system that is overlooked by the Federal judges and that is what happened, the Estate threw everything they could, but the Federal judge, dropped all the charges as false.:saint:

Concerning my charges, that the Estate District Attorney's office claimed will keep me for more than 17 years in jail, and kept me only 24 hours, at this time we know and are in the process of demostrating, were all false and fabricated, also the charges they used to kidnap me and send me to Tijuana, had expired by the status limitations and were not against me in 1997, I was just a withness on that case. In other words, all a fabrication to jail me for a few days and teach me a lesson that I did not learn.

Sorry to inform the South Baja District Attorney's office, that we have discovered all the irregularities they created and we will be going against them with all the Federal justice power.

We can demonstrate the following:
6 counts of Abuse of official power.
6 cases of kidnapping.
Disobeying by the District Attorney’s office of a Santa Rosalia criminal judge order.
Violation of a Federal judge order on 2 District Attorney’s office acts.
Robbery by the Estate District attorney’s office proved by their own documents and photos.
Creating a false order for my arrest based on false grounds.
Issuing an arrest order based on a dead file affected by the status of limitations.

All those official acts were executed by the Estate District attorney’s office to try to protect Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar, La Vaquera, a known criminal already convicted on 2 crimes, one of them SELLING TURTLE SOUP AT HER RESTAURANT and being processed on 10 criminal charges.

At the same time they are not explaining how is it possible that Olivia and Nark are free with all those criminal procedures open, incluiding 2 jail sentences, molesting a children, injuries with intent to kill, robery, aremd robery, fraud, damage to property and lying to the police.

That’s is what you know as CORRUPTION and collusion of public servants to help organized crime; then we are not the ones who create corruption, we are the ones who are fighting corruption all the way.

The Fact that PRI won the presidency was not because they are good, simply PAN is too corrupt and bring all the very old dictatorial ways as it is happening and you can witness here in South Baja.

We have now knowledge that the South Baja Estate Governor was being misled about the whole Buenaventura case by the Estate District Attorney’s office and Hugo Paul Galindo Camacho the actual Estate Police director and the one who invaded Buenaventura without a legal cause or judge order, allowing La Vaquera to robe freely the Hotel Buenaventura.

We were almost losing faith in the Mexican Justice system, but it is only slow and cost a lot, but it works and I and my people are a walking prove to that fact, because the Federal law was provided to all of us against the illegal acts committed by the Estate authorities who were protecting a known criminal.

Yes, Mexico changed drastically with PAN politicak party losing the presidency and they lost it because Mexico was not able to keep sustaining a party that was returning it to the 1800s and dictatorial ways.

What we are showing here, is a clear example of the use of the Judicial system for political and organized crime protection, but PAN has at this time the Presidency and they are the Federal Government and they were the ones who provided the protection against one of their last governors and that mean, that not all is lost in that political party.:bounce:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2012 at 02:11 PM

mtgoat666 or devil goat alias devil servant

The elected officials will take power in December, at this time, the same Federal government is in place and it is a PAN party federal government and this federal authorities are the ones who invalidated the Baja Government illegal acts. In other words, the same party to whom the Baja Governor belongs.:lol:

This is one of the last PAN Governors, a weak governor, because Estate congress is against him, they lost all the cities government and won only the governor chair and at this time they are in hot rocks just after one year in power.

The PRD governor that was so loudly captures, is going free in a few days also, because the Federal Government (PAN also) is providing also a Federal protection against the Estate illegal acts. It was demostrated in court that he did not commit any crime, they were acusing him of selling some public land but it was demostrated that that land was changed from public to private by other estate government, not his.:light: so he acted legally when he sold that land.

South Baja press is also exploding against the governor because he clearly is trying to press people by inventing false charges against them.

This mean, that the Estate Government that is supporting the criminals Olivia and Nark, may not even finish its term, it has so many criminal problems, that congress is denying approval for its officials, because they were actively supporting organized crime just like in the Buenaventura case.

That mean, that for a while the organized crime whose visible elements are Olivia and Nark are acting and violating the law, but now after those illegal acts, are in deep problems and will have to change or suffer collapse. The first change will be Hugo Paul Galido Camacho the now Estate Police director going out of office and then to jail for kidnapping and power abuse and violating a federal judge order and violatina the Santa Rosalia judge order.:tumble:

[Edited on 7-14-2012 by ramuma53]

[Edited on 7-15-2012 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2012 at 02:24 PM

coconaco

Sorry but olivia and Nark helped by the Estate District attorney stole the tequila barrel but soon we will bring another from El Arenal Jalisco
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2012 at 07:53 PM

Here is the ex Governor case, exactly as Buenaventura and solved by the Federal government exactly the same way as Buenaventura.

Proving that the South Baja Estate Government is falsifying charges against every kind of people they sense as enemies. the Ex Governor a political enemy and Bunaventura to protect the organized crime.

In other words, exactly as I wrote, they are using the Estate District Attorney's office as a weapon against every kind of foe.

From El Sudcaliforniano

La Paz
NAM, a un paso de recuperar su libertad
El exgobernador Narciso Agúndez Montaño, en gráfica de archivo, cuando se le tomaba declaración en la rejilla de prácticas de la PGJE. / El SudcalifornianoEl Sudcaliforniano
14 de julio de 2012

Porfirio Sarabia Pacheco

La Paz, Baja California Sur.- Narciso Agúndez Montaño, exgobernador del Estado de Baja California Sur, de filiación perredista está a un paso para abandonar el Centro de Reinserción Social -CERESO- de esta ciudad, donde ingresó junto con Alfredo Porras Domínguez, exsecretario general de Gobierno la madrugada del día 25 de mayo de 2012 acusado por la Procuraduría General de Justicia del Estado por el delito de peculado por 76 millones 200 mil pesos, delito grave y no alcanzan fianza.

El pasado 12 de julio de 2012 a 12 días de las elecciones presidenciales donde obtuvo el triunfo según el IFE Enrique Peña Nieto, candidato del Partido Revolucionario Institucional -PRI-, el juez Segundo de Distrito del Vigésimo Sexto Circuito con residencia en esta plaza, resolvió según el toca 477/2012 concederle el amparo para efectos contra el auto de formal prisión decretado en su contra por el licenciado Sergio Aguilar Navarro, Juez de la causa penal número 096/2012.

Se establece que al no acreditarse el delito de peculado por el que fue denunciado el exgobernador del Estado por el arquitecto José Refugio Carrillo Sánchez, en su carácter de director del Patrimonio Inmobiliario y Regularización de la Tenencia de la Tierra del Gobierno del Estado de Baja California Sur, por la enajenación de siete bienes inmuebles localizados en el fraccionamiento denominado El Pedregal ubicado en la ciudad de Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, ocurrido en el mes de febrero de 2011.

El juez de distrito en los próximos días habrá de notificar al juez penal de la causa, a corregir posibles omisiones existentes en el expediente para efectos de emitir otra resolución, que podría ser auto de libertad o reclasificar el delito para que Narciso Agúndez Montaño y Alfred Porras Domínguez, obtengan su libertad caucional toda vez que el delito por lo que serían procesados no será grave.

El exgobernador perredista fue aprehendido la noche del día 24 de mayo de 2012 en las afueras de un hotel en la ciudad de Monterrey, N. L. y trasladado a la cárcel local.

Esa misma noche en esta ciudad el exsecretario general de Gobierno de la administración agundista, Alfredo Porras Domínguez, fue aprehendido, o mejor dicho se entregó a los agentes captores que planeaban catear su domicilio y para evitarlo se ofreció voluntariamente internarse al CERESO.

El 26 de mayo del año en curso Narciso Agúndez Montaño y Alfredo Porras Domínguez, ante el juez segundo penal se negaron a declarar apegándose al artículo 20 constitucional.

Y el 28 del mismo mes y año el juzgador les dictó auto de formal procesamiento por el delito de peculado, como el delito es considerado como grave no obtuvieron su libertad bajo caución, por lo que aún permanecen en el penal más poblado del estado.

Tras el auto de formal prisión en su contra por instrucciones del director del Centro Penitenciario, Agúndez Montaño y Porras Domínguez, fueron rapados para dar cumplimiento el reglamento interno del penal.

La defensa de los procesados recurrió al recurso de amparo el 1 de junio de 2012 según el toca número 477/2012 contra el auto de formal prisión decretado en su contra por el juez penal Sergio Aguilar Navarro.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 08:21 PM

For the ones who doubted me.

Today, my Security chief Alan is free of any charge and free he went.

He came out of the Santa Rosalia prision free of any charge, thanks to a federal judge who really looking at his file, found that he did not commit absolutely no crime.

He used legal arms that he was allowed to use to protect private property.
He used them against an armed criminal who was caught inside my property armed with a spray pepper gun.
He exerciced restraint when he did not harm Olivia even when she directly fired the spray gun at him.
It was proved he did not invade any property because the property he was guarding was mine, a private property rented at that time to Maria Elizabeth Espinoza Montaño for whom he worked directly.
It was proved he did not stole anything and was caught with no property that belong to anybody else.
If he did not commit any crime, it was obvious he did not belong to organized crime.

All those facts were recognized by the Federal judge, finding absolutely no proof that he commited a crime in the file and found the Estate District Attorney acted absolutely without any legal ground to deprive them of their liberty.

That mean, the Estate District attorney commited kidnapping, abuse of power and allowed robery agianst them and me.

Now with the main characters out and free of any charge, we are starting the offensive to let the Estate have honest authorithies, who do not protect the real organized crime members like La Vaquera and Nark the child molestor.

My manager Betty and Alan my security chief, who appear on the photos branding the gun at Olivia, are completely free and not even subjected to a criminal procedure, they were found not guilty of any crime by a Federal judge whn a local judge and the District attorney office were charging them with Organized crime afiliation, agravated robery, use of weapons allowed only to the Army and stealing a property.:fire:

This show a connection between some local judges with the Estate District attoney office; judges who commit any power abuse on their orders and to protect organized crime members.

Those ties extend all the way to Baja North.

Now we are pressing the Federal and Estate criminal charges to extrincate those bad apples from the Estate government.

They made a show about me and the ex governor, but all their false criminals are going out of prision protected by Federal judges against their false charges, now let us see if they are able to go free as easy as we were.:fire:

At the same time, Oliva and Nark are walking free on Mulege, even if they have commited all kind of heavy crimes, still protected by the Estate District attorney's office who do not prosecute them for the proved crimes they commited, but they know they are protecting a problem that will drop on them very soon, she is walking Mulege crying that the Estate District attorney did not perform his obliation to keep my employees in prison, she is fearing retribution and against any other people she would have payed already, but we are lawfull people who will prosecute her, but win not harm her against the law.

Or we fight for a estate of law, or we will have no Mexico and we will keep trying to make her pay for her crimes.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 09:50 PM

Why is it Sr. Muñoz, that your employees have not been paid since Semana Santa (4 months ago) and they need to ask Mark and Olivia for help and assistance? They need to get paid for the work you hired them to do... SHAME SHAME on your slavery of those poor people from the mainland you hired!!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 08:12 AM

How can someone get away with not paying their hired help?

It's immoral!

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 01:11 PM

David K
My employees are paid every week and also they rent rooms so they do not need money.
Why do you think they act like that not making deals with Olivia who offer them drugs and money tu turn on me??????

An employee not paid turn very fast and you wont fined any of my employees turning on us.

Slavery is when you make somebody work for free and prevent them from living, in this case, you can see that my employees are free and eat every day; they would be able to leave any day, but as you see, they are there.

That imply that you are lying.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 01:16 PM

Udo

It is not only inmoral, it is ilogical that you think that an employee will keep working without pay; as you should know, an employee not paid will leave very fast and since you see my employees there, that mean that they are being paid.

What is inmoral is to ly and keep lying about other people, even going in to other peoples business.

You are just like Olivia and the child molestor Nark, you lie to try to obtain a goal, not minding ethics or moral.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 01:20 PM

To all Nomads.
Today, Alan and Betty, my Security chief and manager were at the hotel and saw Olivia and Nark.

They are under strict orders to act totally within legality, but next time, they will not receive an agression without responding in kind, now they know that they will pay for it anyway.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 03:10 PM

Great to hear Rafael, qué lindo la corrupción que no? Mexico is rampant with government corruption where they have no oversight and can manipulate information so they can throw people in jail unlawfully with impunity. I am happy you stood up for your employees and they are now out of jail. Something at Playa Buenaventura stinks to high heaven and someday I hope the truth comes out. Someone told me that a person or person(s) close to this case asked another person(s) to personally attack me in the other area of Baja Nomad because of my cartoons. They screwed with the wrong person. They will pay for it, in the end when I have a cup of coffee with them! Anyway, I am coming back here with my gifs. You yell out as loud as you can from now on and tell them if they get peeed off,

“Me Vale Madre Cabrones, ven, nos agarramos a si quieres, o mas!”

Yo David, estoy más enojado que la que alguien no tuvo los huevos a conmigo personalmente en vez de mandar a otros hacer sus s. P-nche maricon sin huevos! Si te encuentro me la vas a pagar fuerte!

I am going to be on Rafael's side from now on people and I could care less if you do not like it. Come one Come all here I am! No more Mr. Nice guy with anyone!

[Edited on 7-22-2012 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 03:53 PM

ELINVESTIG8R, Good for you!! :lol: You and ramuma53! The dream team!!!:biggrin:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 04:28 PM

Damn right Cypress and don't forget it! We are going gang busters!

Pages:  1  ..  64    66    68  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.