CarlVon

[*] posted on 7-29-2012 at 07:01 PM

Call the police :spingrin:
Maybe we can get this to go for 70 pages:?:

[Edited on 7-30-2012 by CarlVon]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 03:32 PM

Today it was confirmed by the Baja South Congress that the Public trust test was not granted to the Estate Police Director Hugo Paul Galindo Camacho and the Estate District attoney and it was recommended that they leave their public jobs.

They have a row of criminal procedures to atend, 8 that I know like the Buenaventura case, where they working with a criminal judge, prosecuted people for crimes that did not exist, making political, economical and criminal favors.

That is why, the judge who issued my jailing order in Santa Rosalia is the same that issued the jailing order for the ex governor in La Paz, both for non existent crimes, evident to everybody but him; they moved the judge from one jurisdiction to another just so he was able to do both and that mean that the bad apple is over that judge, who is the instrument for those crimes.

Criminal association is surfaceing, linking the Estate Police Director, the Estate District Attorney and the criminal judge and over.

Now, it will be the Estate Governor job to allow those in question public servants to remain in office, failing the president's orders that every public official must pass the public trust test granted by Estate congress.

In that case, the Governor himself will fail to pass that test.

Sice I am free, my employeees are free of any criminal charge and free themselves, that atest that I was telling the true about us being inocent of any crime and at the same thime, that we were victims to abuse of power, kidnaping and several other crimes commited by Olivia and Nark partners in crime also known as organized crime even if they anre not very well organized.

Also, the criminal charges against the public officals have been sent to the organized crime federal bureau in Mexico city and to the PanAmerican human rights office.

Looks like they just tried to bite more than they where physicaly able.:light: and that only after a year of taking office.

Maybe the fact that this governor will last only 4 years is making public officials speed their actions.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 03:37 PM

Do any nomad here, even the Olivia and Nark friends question why even when inventing crimes on us, nobody has questioned my tiele and property papers over Buenaventura???????:?:

Because those papers have been tested by the top Federal authorities and found true and legal.

Anyother way, they would not have to invent crimes on us, they would have had a crime there in front of them with what they would have been able to incrimiante us.

That atest that I legally own Buenaventura, that Olivia and Nark are criminals and that every world said by me here, is TRUE.
jbcoug
Senior Nomad

Mood: Needing Baja!

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 04:42 PM

Ramuma,

You make absolutely no sense at all.

John

\"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.\" Andy Rooney
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 05:24 PM

Olivia and Mark do not carry such a reputation and street names such as "El Mano Negra", Mr. Rafael Munoz Martinez. I would think that your reputation throughout Baja and the mainland...... is very dark. Fact is....your negative reputation has been around for years.....I might add.
-
What really bothers me is this......why do you insist on using this forum as a platform for your beliefs.....when it is obvious that..... so very few folks really side up with you on these issues?

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 05:32 PM

Seriously Doug ('BajaNomad'), allowing Muñoz to continue his harassment against the two good people who have proved themselves to provide service to Baja Nomads and all Baja travelers at Playa Buenaventura, has GOT to be a violation of your own Nomad Rules, yes???

Baja Nomad is a place to learn and share Baja travel details and promote Baja as an excellent place for fun and adventure. How does allowing the 'Black Hand' free use of this forum to harass Mark and Olivia, in hopes of running them off fit in to this goal of BajaNomad.com?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Seriously Doug ('BajaNomad'), allowing Muñoz to continue his harassment against the two good people who have proved themselves to provide service to Baja Nomads and all Baja travelers at Playa Buenaventura, has GOT to be a violation of your own Nomad Rules, yes???

Baja Nomad is a place to learn and share Baja travel details and promote Baja as an excellent place for fun and adventure. How does allowing the 'Black Hand' free use of this forum to harass Mark and Olivia, in hopes of running them off fit in to this goal of BajaNomad.com?

dk:
while ramsanus is an anus, i don't think he should be censored,... he will just resurface elsewhere, like whack-a-mole. may as well keep him close for the entertainment. mark and olivia are adults, they are not pleading for censorship (that i am aware of), so why censor the black turd hole? cries for censorship remind me of joe mccarthy and dick cheney :o:o:o:o :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 7-31-2012 by mtgoat666]
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

dk:
while ramsanus is an anus, i don't think he should be censored,... he will just resurface elsewhere, like whack-a-mole. may as well keep him close for the entertainment. mark and olivia are adults, they are not pleading for censorship (that i am aware of), so why censor the black turd hole? cries for censorship remind me of joe mccarthy and dick cheney :o:o:o:o :lol::lol::lol:

So you are saying to allow him to keep spewing his lies and hate for some kind of 'dark humor'? Wow, are you really that starved for fun...? Well, maybe with the sad state our country is in, I can see why? :o:lol::light:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-30-2012 at 11:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

dk:

So you are saying to allow him to keep spewing his lies and hate for some kind of 'dark humor'? Wow, are you really that starved for fun...? Well, maybe with the sad state our country is in, I can see why? :o:lol::light:

i think ramsanus is bad guy. i have no opinion on mark/olivia. they could be bad or good, i see they get pats on the back from nomads when they serve them liquor,... that's all i know about them, that they are bar tenders.
and i still don't know who served the turtle, or whether a turtle was really served!

in all of this, i choose to side with the turtles!

p.s. i have no plans on stopping at the bar -- they are shooting at each other! and does not look like my kind of place.
volcano
Nomad

Mood: always pining to be there

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 06:38 AM

I am no straight laced, letter of the law type...but i feel allowing R53's continued threats supports his criminal behavior, and helps him threaten all involved. If we really want to promote a safe image of Baja...supporting him in print sure doesn't help. it does keep us travelers/owners warey/aware of the dark side...in a big way.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 10:46 AM

Mcfez
When you can not refute somebody, you try to make him shut up, that is the Dictatorship rule and you certainly act like that.

First of all, nobody know me as mano negra, only Olivia and Nark started that, but you can ask andy federal police and they know who La Vaquera is and now they also know Nark the same they knew Michael Jeorge's name.

Those names are the names they use in the drugs underworld and you can ask them how many times they have been detained for drug dealing, we have seen Olivia been carried away detained by the Army and Marines every time they catch her with drugs.

Certainly, she buy her way out, but that only make things worst, since evry police and army official know she is a cash money and since you go to her restaurant very often, you must know that she always have policeman and military arround and that for a far away hamburger stand is very remarkable.

Are you going also to denny they are convicted criminals??? because there are two convictions I can mention and 10 oters to come. We have never accused her of anything that is not a true crime and she later is convicted of the crime by a federal judge, that mean that the accusation had grounds on the other hand, I have never been convited for any crime.

Reputations are mande by peole like you that try to hide a criminal behind a curtain of lies.

My reputation is made by a Senate nomination, by 2 journalistic awards and for countless civic groups recognitions, that is how true reputation is made.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 10:50 AM

David K
Please tell us what La Vaquera and Nark have done for any Nomad?????? what service do they provide?????

On the other hand, you can find several Nomads who have been helped by my information on Real Estate scams in Baja and that is a true service, not providing you with drugs in paradise.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 10:52 AM

David K

Sorry, I forgot that Olivia and Nark privide turtle soup to beach going people, a service nobody else provide, you are right and she even went all the way to being convicted for a federal crime against nature just to keep providing that service.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 10:57 AM
Reputation???

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

My reputation is made by a Senate nomination, by 2 journalistic awards and for countless civic groups recognitions, that is how true reputation is made.

No, reputations are made by character and actions......you have no character and your actions prove it

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 11:08 AM

Mtgoat666

First time I see you writing with sense.

You can argue forever about Olivia and Nark being guilty for selling turtle soup from a protected species, a crime against nature, but the true fact is that she and her cook were convicted for that crime by a federal court and have never served any time for it.

If a federal court convicted her, is because she did the crime and if you have the time to check the thread turtle soup, you will find that they even confessed the crime when they said that they were only serving the turtle soup for free to an Ensenada couple and you know, bartenders are known for giving everything away for free and more when what they give away is illegal and a federal crime.

They are cynic and try to deny the crime, even trying to say that the turtle soup was planted on them, but they were caught by a 3 Federal agencies group acting together and they caught her inside her restaurant going for the back door with the turtle soup pot to try to dump it outside, they also caught the shells in her restaurant and the 2 heads on the back of Nark's pickup truck.

Who would be able to acomplish that, just to frame her with a federal felony.

The true fact is that the federal task force was informed that she had a load of drugs and only caught the turtle soup or more exactly, she was caught with both felonies and was charged with the lowest one because it was impossible to buy the Fisheries department agents who are very nature conscientious, but the military talked about catching drugs also and dumping them latter.

Also, you know seasoned criminals, when they go away with impunity for one crime, it becomes easy for them, this is the case with Olivia and Nark.

Of course they have loyal customers and you can see them here writing time and time again, with absolutely no sense at all, they are trying to protect their source and do not have limits, they even propose sensure as it were nothing.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 11:22 AM

Volcano

Are you trying to promote a safe Baja when it is not, that is what you are saying????

What we are writing about here is the true facts in Baja, this is not a promoting agency, and this is an information channel where you find first hand true information, not lies to try to promote tourism. If you want that goal, go to the Baja Estate Government web page.

Of course it is not in my best interest to show the dirt in Baja, but I am based on the fact that if you tell the true fact, you gain people’s confidence and when you say that things are really fine, they will believe and come back.

Sorry but you are proposing to lie to Nomads here.

The true fact, is that when PAN took the Governor’s chair in South Baja, the Estate District attorney's office, became the organized crime’s strong arm and now La Paz newspapers have shown several cases, where the Estate District attorney, charged innocent people with nonexistent crimes, even the ex governor and they became a gun for hire and that fact, make Baja a lot less safe for tourism.

Just remember that Baja used to be safe and as soon as this governor took office, gun battles exploded all over Los Cabos streets and they started to fabricate criminals to try to mend that fact.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 11:36 AM

Bajaguy

Yes, reputation is made by character and actions.

My actions are to denounce criminals to keep them from selling drugs and selling turtle soup from protected species.

My actions were to write La Verdadera Historia de Rosarito, a journalistic series that lasted 5 years and covered 250 newspaper whole pages, advising Rosarito Beach people on how to avoid the real estate scams that abound there and that awarded me 2 journalistic awards by national journalistic associations.

My actions were to initiate the workers party in Rosarito beach, a political party that on its very first election won a city council seat and congregated most of the fisherman, beach vendors, horse riding tours service providers and civic groups in Rosarito.

My actions were enough recognized by civic groups so they nominated my for a Mexico's National congress in the 2000 elections.

My character is strong enough so I do not bend to the threats made by organized crime and the Estate District attorney's office that have become the armed arm to them.

So, you are right, but have worng infromation.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 11:38 AM

ridge

So, anybody who uses a glove when working as shown in the photo becomes known as Mano Negra?????? certainly there will be a lot of them.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 11:49 AM

ramuma53, Thanks for letting us know what's motivating you. You're a true champion of justice and all that estate stuff.:biggrin: Your "character"? :biggrin:
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 12:12 PM
Your Actions

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Bajaguy

Yes, reputation is made by character and actions.

My actions are to denounce criminals to keep them from selling drugs and selling turtle soup from protected species.

My actions were to write La Verdadera Historia de Rosarito, a journalistic series that lasted 5 years and covered 250 newspaper whole pages, advising Rosarito Beach people on how to avoid the real estate scams that abound there and that awarded me 2 journalistic awards by national journalistic associations.

My actions were to initiate the workers party in Rosarito beach, a political party that on its very first election won a city council seat and congregated most of the fisherman, beach vendors, horse riding tours service providers and civic groups in Rosarito.

My actions were enough recognized by civic groups so they nominated my for a Mexico's National congress in the 2000 elections.

My character is strong enough so I do not bend to the threats made by organized crime and the Estate District attorney's office that have become the armed arm to them.

So, you are right, but have worng infromation.

ramuma53, your actions only benefit yourself....and you have no character. You are a usurper, a bully and a boor

Pages:  1  ..  66    68    70  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.