Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  68    70    72  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2012 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by luv2fish
How bout that Mike Phelps, finally broke the record for medals won.:lol::lol::lol:
who is this mark and olivia you speak of:?:
Sandlefoot
Nomad

Mood: Home

[*] posted on 8-1-2012 at 06:11 PM

Were they in the lanes next Mike Phelps? Or maybe the time keepers???:lol::lol::lol:
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 8-1-2012 at 08:07 PM
Question for Mr. Ramuma

I was under the distinct impression that Mexico had very tight laws about firearms.

So, was your employee's weapon registered, legal, proper?

Also, aside from the law.
Do you think it is appropriate to resolve a civil matter with guns?

Inquiring minds demand answers....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-2-2012 at 01:59 PM

Bajarunner
Unfortunately you don't know the problem, my employees were never charged with any drug related crimes, the one who has that kind of drug related charges is the other side, La Vaquera and Nark and their drug unloading bussines.

My employees were detained without a court order or even without any formal charges, in other words, kiddnaped, just to allow the uloading of drugs that La Vaquera had programed for the folowwing days and to allow that is why my employees were detained ilegally and when I say ilegally, it is because that claim was corroborated by the Federal judge who found them not guilty of any crime.

At thsi time, the ones being investigated for drug related crimes, disbeying a federal judge order, disobeying a local judge order, abuse of power, kidnapping 6 counts and organized crime, are the Estate District attorney, the Estate police director, Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Mark Jerome Burbey and the charges are being overlooked by the Pan American human rights.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-2-2012 at 02:04 PM

:o Jeez! Mark and Olivia. Baja's version of "Bonnie and Clyde".:biggrin:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-2-2012 at 02:11 PM

BajaNews
The guy holding the gun is free of any charges, because he had the right to use that weapon to defend private property and the order to free him came from a federal supreme court who found him innocent of any crime.

You can show that photo as many times as you want, it show a free person, executing his right to use legal arms to defend private property and I don’t believe you are estrange to that concept in the USA and the right to bear arms and defend your property.

Also, I am not disputing anybody’s property, OLIVIA HIGUERA AGUILAR, DOESN’T OWN ANY BUT ANY LAND and in consequence, she doesn’t have any property to dispute, she only have a lease contract with the Ejido La Purisima and the Ejido La Purisima does not have any claim against me or my property; on this thread, I have shown the official communication where the Agrarian judge tell the Federal Judge that he does not have any open case against me or my property.

That mean, that Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera, who has been convicted of 1 federal crime and one civil fraud, is lying to Nomads here and everywhere.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-2-2012 at 02:31 PM

thebajarunner

You are under the right impression, when in USA you can buy a gun with only your driver license from almost anybody, in Mexico you can only buy a gun from the Defense department and you can do that, only when you show that you are under true danger and you are the legal owner of the land being defended.
I did that and my employees were granted the defense and federal permits to use guns to defend my property based on the precedent that the Army and Navy have intelligence reports that on La Vaquera’s restaurant there are drug unloading operations and my employees life may be in danger.
And I do not mean, that you can go to the army post and just tell them wild stories, they have to have official reports about the true danger faced by my employees and they found plenty on Army and Navy official intel reports and that is why we were issued the federal and army permits to use those weapons to guard my private property.

That photo was taken in my property (proved to the Federal judge), the gun was pointed but not fired at Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera, who has been refused the right to come in to my property and who is a convicted criminal on two different crimes, known as drug runner by the Federal police, army and Navy.

She was caught stealing from my hotel during the night, armed with pepper spray (an illegal weapon in Mexico) that she fired at my guards when caught stealing so she was allowed to run to the beach; truly, she was very fortunate that my guards exercised restriction enough, because they were allowed by law, to kill her when she fired the illegal weapon at them blinding them.

She was found in my private property not owned by her (also proved to the federal judge), during the night, stealing and armed with an illegal weapon that she fired at the guards; please tell me what would have happened in the USA in any place under the same situation???????
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2012 at 03:08 PM

Yep! Olivia is a modern version of Bonnie. No doubt about it.:biggrin: ramuma53, your pursuit of justice is an inspiration to all. Is there any chance that you qualify for whatever mental services the Mexican govt. provides for citizens with mental disorders?:biggrin:
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2012 at 07:15 AM

I think we should organize a Playa Buenaventura Support day sometime in the fall and see if we could get Mark and Olivia to print up T-Shirts or something of that nature. It would probably have to be in the fall when a lot of the tourists return.
I think the presentations and slide shows could be especially informative and we might be able to get some sponsorships from Real Estate Companies and the like. With the way this thing has caught the attention of readers of Baja Nomads for 58 nauseating pages, I am sure we could have a really interesting day sharing our perceptions and stories. In fact this could become a real Baja Nomads Bash (that may not be the best choice of words).
It seems to me that it might take on a whole different perception as we act out the Pepper Spray Incident and you are really there to watch. I would love to see the incident where the people from Ensenada put the pot on the stove followed by the invasion of the Army. And of course, just to keep the interest up, a lot of these old guys from Mulege will be especially interested in getting a good look at the underage girls luring Mark.

I am sure with a little more creativity this could become a real event.

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 8-3-2012 at 07:21 AM
For Sale

During the Nomads Bash....................T-shirts and bumper stickers with a picture of a black hand........"Talk ToThe Hand"

We could eat faux Turtle soup and snort confectioners powdered sugar........all the while proclaming....."This Is Mine" .......... :lol:

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-6-2012 at 08:45 AM

Cypress, Bajaguy and Pescador

La Vaquera and Nark advocated

You are certainly funny guys, who do not add a single logical word to this thread and it is clear that when you have no arguments, you just start joking and horsing around a legitimate question.

Just remember that this thread allow Nomads to evaluate their options in Mexico and at the same time if they chose to come to live or travel to Mexico, they may have a true picture of what they will be facing day to day and how Mexico changes.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2012 at 02:21 PM

ramuma53, Does the word "delusional" ring a bell with you?;D
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2012 at 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Cypress, Bajaguy and Pescador

La Vaquera and Nark advocated

You are certainly funny guys, who do not add a single logical word to this thread and it is clear that when you have no arguments, you just start joking and horsing around a legitimate question.

Just remember that this thread allow Nomads to evaluate their options in Mexico and at the same time if they chose to come to live or travel to Mexico, they may have a true picture of what they will be facing day to day and how Mexico changes.

.............and you are certainly a funny guy, because NOBODY cares about the drivel you post

Just remember that this thread allow Nomads to evaluate their options in Mexico and at the same time if they chose to come to live or travel to Mexico, they may have a true picture of what they will be facing day to day and how Mexico changes

............I do live and travel in Baja.....And I plan on visiting Olivia and Mark soon.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2012 at 03:32 PM

bajaguy, Argue? Drivel? Jeez! You sound like a chip off the old block(ramuma53). You're gonna visit Olivia and Mark? Expect you'll be pleased to meet some decent folks. But judging from your post, you've already lined-up with ramuma53.;D
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2012 at 03:52 PM

Thought I would bring some of my Army buddies down for beer and fishing.....might even get to meet Ramuas employees......give 'em some hints about safe weapon handling......like file the front sight blade down........ :lol:

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2012 at 04:41 PM

Filing the sights off. Oh yea! That's a good one.:D
bigmike58
Nomad

Mood: Fish on!

[*] posted on 8-6-2012 at 11:11 PM
My Fake papers??

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
bigmike58

Well, let see what the Federal police say when they are presented with your papers, and I mean PAN or PRI, because mine were inspected by PAN Federal Police and my title was issued by a PRI administration.

Also you should know, that to fake official papers, like a Federal title, is a Federal offense and using them another federal offense very much as heavy and like selling drugs.

So, anybody can fake a document and claim land, but, any fake documment will be caught and the funny guy will be sharing his Federal cell with another 36 guys for several years in a row for each federal crime, so please try your trick and then you will find how legal I am to remain free and without any federal prosecution.

If you have any doubt that I now own everything please call my attorney Jonnie Cochran (yes, the same one that got O.J. off), Here is his contact info.

4929 Wilshire Blvd,1010
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone Number:(323) 931-6200
Fax:(323) 931-9521

As you can clearly see in the picture that my attorney wears not just the one black glove like you....BUT TWO!!!! He is twice the toughguy that you pretend to be!!

Here are the Documents that prove without any doubt that only I own that land and whats on it...

Mark, you have a choice,
1. get off my land, or
2. stay and put a couple corona's on ice and we will drink em August 10th..

Ramuna, do not talk to me on this forum, call Mr. Cochran with any questions you may have. (btw , make sure to hold your breathe untill he calls you back).:biggrin:

[Edited on 8-7-2012 by bigmike58]

Shouldn\'t one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check or Sec.8 housing?
........... I had to pass one to earn it for them!

\"I\'ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?\"
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2012 at 04:32 AM

Rafael Don't listen to any of the Chicken Coop Groupers. You say what you want to say! They have no idea what is going on and I defend your right to speak here. They never will.

Chicken Coop Groupers taping people's mouth!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2012 at 04:53 AM

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2012 at 08:29 AM

Aw shucks, David (Elinvestig8tr) does such a good job with the GIF files, I was kinda hoping he might be willing to do the T-Shirts.

Actually, if I was a jurist and having listened to untold pages of "testimony" from both Ramuna53 as well as Mark and Olivia, I am afraid I would have to find Mark and Olivia as the victims in this crime, which is pretty amazing since the other side had a "Professional Lawyer" pleading their case.

Baja California Sur is a really small place and if a person just shuts their mouth long enough to listen and ask a few questions, it becomes obvious very quickly what is going on. People who have lived a long time in the Santa Rosalia, Punta Chivato, Mulege, and beyond have a lot of experience in this little land dispute, but have very clear opinions as to what is really happening.

So, as with good lawyers everywhere, Ramuna53 thinks that if he posts enough stuff and throws lots of crap against the wall, he has somehow proven his case.

Finally, what I think does not really matter at all. It is of no importance. It needs to go to court where people are supposedly trained in sifting out the bullchit from the truth. I hope that happens.

Pages:  1  ..  68    70    72  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.