Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  69    71    73  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-7-2012 at 09:52 AM

It becomes obvious when you go to Playa Buenaventura and see things personally. David (elinvestig8r), just go... talk with the victims (Mark and Olivia), talk to the unpaid employees of Muñoz living in the empty shell of his former hotel on the beach... do some investigating!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Sandlefoot
Nomad

Mood: Home

[*] posted on 8-7-2012 at 10:05 AM

As with the media, It is not what is reported that is fact, it is what is repeated the becomes fact. Kinda familiar???

Happy Trails
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-17-2012 at 11:57 AM

To all Nomads who believed and not.

My last Buenaventura employees were freed today without charges, every one of the Buenaventura employees are free and with absolutely no criminal charges, demonstrating that we are not the criminals and that we acted inside the law exercising our right to defend my private property.

The Estate authorities and courts tried to put in jail innocent people but their ruling was downturned by the Federal courts overlooking them in every case, with absolutely no exceptions and this prove me right and Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Nark wrong, this is legal true not subjected to doubt by anybody, except La Vaquera advocates of course.

In the case of my security chef, Alan, the one holding the gun on Olivia’s face, he was released without charges, but the local judge violating the Federal judge order retained the right to offer new legal proof but this violation is being corrected today.

As a corollary to these sad events, we just witnessed the illegal act of the Estate authorities who tried to protect against the law a drug dealer named Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera and Mark Jerome Buerbey alias Nark the child molester.

Of course the La vaquero advocates will say what they are used to say and downplay this legal events, but let me offer the following newspaper article as base to what I have been saying for months here:

:fire: http://www.cronica.com.mx/celular/nota.php?id_nota=683148
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
El Nacional page 8 Justice and Security section by Pedro Juarez Mejia La Paz B.C.S.
Estate Police agents receive $2000.00 pesos and Commanders $4000.00 pesos per week from the Sinaloa Cartel to protect the drug retailers, say in a letter provided to the Estate press, the Estate policeman denounce corruption among the top high police command.
Through a letter that arrived to the Estate Press, written and electronic with estate coverage, Estate Policeman agents that belong to the Estate preemptive police PEP accuse the Estate Police high command of corruption inside the police institution.
The letter:
“… Through the letter and directed to the open expression avenues, a Estate Policeman majority group, want to express our inconformity and deep worry and bad sentiment toward the new PEP high command designated by Lic. Alvaro de la Peña and Francisco Javier Diaz Olivarria (Lenin Ex bodyguard the Ex Security director from the last PRD Estate administration) the General director to URI, Arturo Olvera Garcia, who among us, presume that during the last Estate Administration with Lenin Rodriguez in charge of the Estate Security, he himself executed and disappeared Juan Carlos Perez El CACACHI, and he also was in charge of the Narc retailers negotiation and protection in La Paz and Los Cabos …” say the letter in its first paragraph.
….. Actually in this administration, the high Estate Police command is composed of Estate Police commanders who were in the LENIN RODRIGUEZ deep confidence, how have a hold of the New Estate Police and who continue to provide information to Lenin, the same as to the Sub Director Francisco Javier Olivarria, Arturo Olvera Garcia, Baltazar Muñoz Jaimes, Salvador Diaz Moreno and Paulino Martinez de la Cruz. The worst part is that, the people appointed by the Estate Security Director Alvaro Peña, made protection deals with the Sinaloa Cartel who operate the organized crime in La Paz in two cells, the named South zone whose organized crime chief is a man named ALEX who operate and sell drugs in the city, from Colosio Street, south, towards San Pedro and the North Zone operated by a man named Ruben from Colosio street toward downtown and following cities….”, the letter say.
The letter accuse that Estate Police commander Arturo Olvera Garcia, who orderl the Estate policeman, where they should patrol and what they should do if they stop a car and people who deal drugs with official authorization, those drug dealers immediately call their boos and immediately the organized crime boos call our Estate Police chief, Arturo Olvera Garcia, who the drug dealers know and their boss also know as “El dentes de fierro steel tooth or el Chilango; the passwords the narcs use, to identify themselves as protected by the police, change constantly and our police commander, tell us every time the password change, so we know the actual password the narks use, as an example they said they worked for El Gavilan then Doble Zero, Moreno and actually they tell us the password is diputado (congressman) so we the Estate policeman know that they are authorized to deal drugs and have a permit to deal and they are not free drug dealers agents, who are the ones who the Estate Police arrest and are sent to the Federal District attorney and Federal Police and the ones whose cases are publicized to the press as police work…” say the letter.
They say that those people are the ones arrested and sent to the District attorney with the drugs and money confiscated. Also, accuse that to the dirty Estate policeman the organized crime people pay them $2000.00 pesos and $4000.00 a week to the Estate police commanders.
The Estate Police commander Arturo Olvera call us by phone when we stop a non authorized drug dealer named “Pucha” and if we do not confiscate the drugs and the drug money from sales, we are the ones arrested or punished and now we are irritated about this situation, that obviously we were not taught at the Estate Police academy; the estate policeman who are dirty get $2000.00 a week and the commanders $4000.00 a week and up from that to the upper Estate Police command we can imagine, and this fact our own police partners say to us coinciding with what the narc dealers say to us when we catch them and have to let them go; The worst part is that the Estate Policeman who refuse to accept the money or that are not in their confidence, are sent to the streets to patrol without a weapon or are sent to security houses without a patrol car, without a weapon and without a radio….”.
They say that they are being disappointed by the PEP.
…. The majority of us as new Estate Policeman who belong to the Estate Police are very disappointed about this situation and we decided to denounce it to the press because we had other and different expectative about the work and its future. Beyond the $70,000 pesos we received for finishing the Estate Police academy course….”
On the letter that was published on some communication channels with estate coverage, the Estate Policeman asks for the Estate Governor Marcos Covarruvias Villaseñor intervention.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:o
As you see, even the Estate policeman corroborate what I have been saying for months, Baja South Estate, when the actual Estate Governor took office, they sold the Estate justice department to the Sinaloa Cartel and started protecting the drug dealers like La Vaquera and Nark in a very active way, going to the point of prosecuting innocent people who oppose the drug dealers like me and my hotel employees.

This is going to be a tough one to refute for the La Vaquera advocates, but we know that when they cannot deny something, they just go around, just watch them.

This come to prove that since this Estate government that belongs to the PAN political party took office, the once safe South Baja estate, just became as unsafe as the border estates and this is becoming widely accepted.
From this experience, we can share with you this information that will enlighten you if you become involved with a drug dealer neighbor:

The Estate District attorney, the Estate police director and the Estate court president belong to the Sinaloa Cartel and are dedicated to serve them, even breaking every law there is, don’t minding if they put innocent people in jail to facilitate the drug dealer’s work.

The South Baja justice system, act in coordination with North Baja justice system toward the same goals.

The drug dealers and traffickers like La Vaquera and Nark are being protected not only passively allowing them impunity, now with this Estate Government, the Estate courts, Estate Police and justice department are used to clean their way and allow them to expand and commit crimes with absolute impunity and free of any obstacle.
Just be advsed not to become an obstacle to any drug dealer in North or South Baja Estates or be prepared to suffer the justice system attack all the way.

[Edited on 8-17-2012 by ramuma53]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-17-2012 at 12:16 PM

:no:;D;D Here we go again:yes: ramuma53? And it all makes perfect sense.. If you can make sense out of nonsense, an impossible proposition.:yes:;D
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-17-2012 at 12:42 PM

Cypress
The first Nark advocate to comply with the nosense to fight sense, you just won the first advocate to comply with prediticon price:bounce:
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 8-17-2012 at 03:07 PM

Raffy- been ten whole days without you,
We were getting worried that one of your clients had taken you "deep sea fishing"
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-18-2012 at 03:40 PM

thebajarunner
Don't worry, acording to your photo, you are the one who are used to go very deep to get what you want, certainly I am not your bad kind.
You are all acting exactly as predicted, when you can not refute something, you dishonestly just dance arround

[Edited on 8-18-2012 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-18-2012 at 03:50 PM

Nark's and La Vaquera's advocates
Now that all my people are out without any charges, that I have demostrated that the Estate governments is on the narks payroll, what can you offer that may be os service to all Nomads????????????????????????????

Have you tought that you have been making fun about 6 people who were illegally jailed and who are now out without a single charge because it was demostrated that they commited absolutely no crime at all.?????

Have you any comment about the Estate government charade about trying to jail me and being unable to do so?????

Have you at decency enough to act in an honest way at leats once????

Nomads are listening:smug:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-18-2012 at 04:32 PM

Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-18-2012 at 06:16 PM

Rafael,

Now that you have got all the legal stuff behind you, what are your plans to re-open your hotel? When? That is a beautiful corner of the world you own.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-18-2012 at 09:49 PM

It might be nice if he paid the workers he has hired back in March (who came from the mainland and are now stuck in the shell of a hotel on a beautiful beach)... They want to go home, but want their 4 months PAY!

If they have been paid since I was THERE, 3 weeks ago, disregard.

[Edited on 8-19-2012 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2012 at 07:07 AM

Rafael,

Once everything is settled and you have the grand opening, me and a few of my "infestigator friends" want to come down for a visit. Hopefully you will have your restaurant and bar up and running by then.

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 8-19-2012 at 07:11 AM

Just because they are out of jail does not mean they are not guilty in my mind. Pictures do not lie.!!!!

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2012 at 09:07 AM

Yes, I agree. Mr ramuma often confuses winning or losing with guilt and innocence.
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2012 at 03:11 PM

I stopped by yesterday and the employees sure wish they could get paid so that they could buy some groceries. Some clean up going on but after years of neglect, it is going to take a long time especially if they are not getting paid.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-20-2012 at 07:50 AM

Lobsterman
Nice to find an honest comment
My plans for the hotel are to first reconstruct all the damage inflicted by La Vaquera and Narc helped by the Estate judicial system.
Security is not that great now, but my employees are willing to do the rebuilding and hold off Olivia and Nark
We will take a few months in the rebuilding but we are planning on reopening for next Christmas season and completely for Semana Santa maybe even with 40 working rooms for that date, added by the hotel restaurant and bar.

On Olivia and Nark side, that is the Federal justice system business, we can only denounce what is happening, but the problem now is at the international level and even Interpol is asking for information while Policia Judicial Federal Militar has already received what they asked for.

Our business is working the hotel and not allows the organized crime elements to occupy the zone.

My two last employees who were exonerated last Friday and the last to leave the Santa Rosalia jail want to return to work as soon as possible to the hotel because it is clear that the Justice department committed a crime against them and was not my fault or even my security chief, it was an abuse of official power the act that made them spend 6 months in jail letting them go without even an I am sorry.

It is clear that at this time, we have a repressive and criminal Estate justice management, but as we see, even the Estate police is denouncing the illegalities committed by the top ranks who are fully sold to the organized crime syndicate form Sinaloa, the cartel that sustain Oliva and Nark in business.

But the end is not that far and we are not helpless, we are finding a lot of help on the Federal Government and the human rights groups, even the international ones.

This estate government that belong to the PAN party going out of the Federal government, is going to be a short one, they were to be a 5 years government, not 6 as usual and they have spent already one, so they have 3 to go, but the last one is the political campaign and transition of power year so they can only hope to be in power for 2 more years and as I see, that is a high hope because the organized crime ties are becoming public and as soon as the new Federal government is in power, we can expect this estate government to collapse and the criminals go to jail and this time not as a public campaign.

We are in business for the long run, they are depending on short time influences and help form short liven government corrupt officials.

:!:To Nomads, we can only issue a warning concerning the actual estate governmet, they are not in the business of giving justice or administration, they are organized crime members in the business of protecting their own, so be very carefull.:!:

Also, just watch ans see how Mexico is going to return soon to a real justice system, eliminating those very obvious bad elements from the Estate government and estate justice system.:bounce:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-20-2012 at 08:01 AM

David K
Obviously you are trying to protect my workers and that mean Antonio and if you ask him, he can tell you that he has been receiving money from me in a regular basis and that mean, that I do not own him 4 months wages, also he has been repairing the hotel and that mean that he also is receiving money for repairs and of course from me the owner.

Yes, we have uncleared payments, because he some times apply his wage to repairs and latter I repay him as soon as he give me the bills to pay.

Please, notice that he has been there for 6 months and that is impossible without recieivng money and he has been able to leave several times, the last one two weeks ago when Betty and Alan were there at the hotel with him.

Nice for you to worry about mexican workers but please first see the Olivia and Nark employees working conditions and talk to some of their past employees, becuse most of them end up on rehabilitation clinics and being a junky, I wonder why????
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-20-2012 at 10:29 AM

Comitan

Hope you never become a dictator or anything in Mexico or any place on earth, because you have a disregard for justice and I do not mean for the legal system that I agree stink.

You are talking about a picture in your mind, a picture that does not lie, but your concept of true or even legal is not right.

You are talking about the picture of Alan, my security chief pointing a shotgun to La Vaquera's face for sure.

That picture does not lie; he was pointing the gun at her, at night in the hotel grounds.

The picture does not lie, but let analyze the parts of the picture because pointing a gun is not illegal, if you are defending your property or your life or both:

I.- Clearly it has been demonstrated that Alan was there commissioned by the people leasing the hotel from me, the owner and that is why he is free and clear of any criminal charge.

II.- La Vaquera, a known criminal, with two demonstrated convictions and organized crime ties, fired a pepper spray gun at him, an illegal weapon in Mexico, that may have been used to take the gun from him putting his life in jeopardy; according to that, he was justified to not only point the gun at her, he was legally justified to fire the weapon at her, but he, exercising extraordinary control, did not fired at her, he just fired up in to the air where he was sure not to hit anybody but was making sure La Vaquera and Nark knew it would be suicidal to try to take the weapon from him.

III.- Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera and Mark Jerome Burbey alias Nark the child molester, were at the hotel grounds without authorization, during the night and were caught stealing and that situation authorize the legal use of weapons against them inside my property; the act of pointing a gun against them in that situation was not only legal but indispensable and more being them armed with illegal weapons.

IV.- The gun presence, is not an illegal act, because it was demonstrated that the gun is a legal gun, bought legally from the Defense department, with a valid permit from the Army and Federal Police and as you should know, in Mexico it is extremely hard to get one of those permits, those are only issued when the Army know that the person life is in danger because of known to them causes.

V.- The fact that after the photo and investigation, the Federal authorities found them not guilty of any crime, mean that what you are looking at in that photo, is exactly what I am telling you, otherwise, they would have been able to hold them on criminal charges, something that the Estate District attorney would have tried even going to illegalities and even being so mucho motivated, he was unable to find even a single criminal charge to be able to hold him or any one of my employees.

So, you must analyze a photo, but with an impartial view and taking in to account the context and acts that surround that photo, or you will make a mistake like the one you are making.
:D
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-20-2012 at 11:22 AM

Skipjakjoe

No, I do not confuse anything and you clearly are an advocate to organized crime.

I am clear on how I show proof to innocence or guilt, but I hardly see any kind of argument coming from La Vaquera or Nark the child molester, showing them as innocent or even demonstrating that my employees were guilty and if they were able to do that, for sure they would have done it through the District attorney and my employees would have never came out, they are free and without any charges and that demonstrate that my words are true and their words are false.

That also mean that my employees are not guilty and that La Vaquera is guilty but not being prosecuted and jailed and that must tell you a lot about the power of organized criminals that no other entity can show.

This also show why I call you an advocate to organized crime, because you never analyze anything, you just try to disqualify anything said against those criminals even when evidence is hittinh you on the face.

Doing that, you condone that 6 people spent 6 months in jail and then found not guilty of any crime and you have to consider that they were originally jailed for 30 days without any charge then charged with organized crime, aggravated robbery and stealing real estate and none of those charges were proven true in even a credible way, because we are in Mexico, with Roman rules, where you have to clearly demonstrate without a doubt that you are innocent before they drop the charges.

That mean, that your motivations to defend their position are not based on human care or reason, it is groundless and that only can mean that you have a hided reason that you cannot confess publicly. You simply ignore any kind of legal proof or reason and just continue to attack blindly and that tell us a lot about you and the quality of your comments and your comments are what we judge here.

Concerning the newspaper article that you conveniently forget

http://www.cronica.com.mx/celular/nota.php?id_nota=683148

We can see that the high Estate police command is dirty all the way to the top and also that on the lower echelons, the policeman are not used to that kind of corruption.

Just observe that as soon as the Estate governor took office, gun battles exploded on Los Cabos streets and innocent people started to be put in jail while criminals like La Vaquera and Nark the child molester are walking the streets even when they have been convicted of heavy crimes.

Certainly they were not exposed on the Estate news with photos showing them in chains even when convicted while they did exactly that when they detained me not on any crime, but just to oblige me to render testimony on a criminal case that was closed since 2009; then they violating a federal judge order, sent me to Baja North to render testimony on a 1997 cause that was already dead because of time limitation.

That is the kind of justice system that we have now in Baja South and now I am not the only one denouncing it, the majority of the Estate policemen are doing it publicly, I was only the first one and I would like to know your comment on that.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 8-20-2012 at 11:39 AM

ramuma53
I'm sorry you spent so much time with your explanation because it doesn't change my point of view.And before you make another post pertaining to me, nothing you can say will change my thoughts.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
 Pages:  1  ..  69    71    73  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.