Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  72    74    76  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 02:07 PM

Kind of a sad situation when a little bald-headed man gets his panties twisted in a wod up around his ears. :yes::yes:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
I am asking nicely.

elvis8:
you are? good thing you told us so, because your posts sure don't seem nice. most of your recent posts have a recurring theme of you threatening people,... just saying!

do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

golden rule, ya know?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 07:51 PM

Dennis you are not on my S-List brother!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 07:54 PM

Goat why are you baiting me? Would you please erase the bait and jump off the bandwagon!

Thank you!

bajadogs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 08:17 PM

So, since the discussion doesn't have anything to do with Mark and Olivia as far as I can tell, can this thread just die... Or let it roll down the off-topic gutter? I have seen much tamer discussion get thrown into off-topic. Knock it off guys... or I'll kick all your butts.:fire:

;D
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 08:24 PM

who is this mark and olivia you speak of?:?:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Dennis you are not on my S-List brother!

OK...thought I was.
Thanks.
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 09:31 PM
Whew!!! Is this all settled now??

We got the bad stuff deleted, no one is on anyone's S*** list, peace and quiet reign.

Let's all hold hands, hum a few bars of "Cum Bah Yah" and hope that Rafael has lost his way back to this thread.

May it now rest in peace.

Shalom and adieu...
güero
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
We got the bad stuff deleted, no one is on anyone's S*** list, peace and quiet reign.

Let's all hold hands, hum a few bars of "Cum Bah Yah" and hope that Rafael has lost his way back to this thread.

May it now rest in peace.

Shalom and adieu...

If all the bad stuff was removed, how come the thread hasn't shrunk by 10 pages? Nobody has to read it if they don't want to.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2012 at 11:22 PM

Some of the nomad readers find the "bullying" to be entertaining. The ones that claim to abhor censorship.

So, there will always be some form of support for these kind of threads.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 12:36 PM

Bajadog

Just a few of you would like the thread to end as soon as possible and I wonder why???

This thread started by Olivia and Nark, explain exactly the situation that exist today in Baja, exposing the kind of influence organized crime and their surrogates like Olivia and Nark are doing today in Baja.

It apply to any people interested in Baja, because those are the actual situations you would be subjected to if you live or travel to Baja and is a clear warning on how the Justice department became just the strong arm for the organized crime.

If that don’t bother you and just want to ignore it because you don’t travel to Baja, just let interested parties become informed about all this corruption that started or became worst when the actual Baja governor took office.

Now you have to get out of the way of any organized crime member like Olivia and Nark or they will throw you in jail and invent crimes on you, that is the message here and a message corroborated by most of the Estate policeman who are also afraid of them.

The main reason most Nomads read these threads, are because they want to be informed of the actual situation in Baja, inside information, not the kind published on newspapers and by official WebPages.

So, if you do not want to read, it is fine, but notice that this thread is one of the most read in this forum and you have to ask yourself why????

Just remember, that most of the people here just read and get informed while they don’t write a comment.

On el Investigat8tor case, im am with him becaue he is one of the most honest Nomads I have found here.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 12:51 PM

And it goes round,an round,an round and the music goes on,an on, an on, will somebody please pull the plug.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 01:05 PM

ElInvestigat8tor

Your experience is about El Rosario, but the real value of this thread is that we are exchanging information about the whole Baja, correlating Mulege and El Rosario and Rosarito Beach and others.

Mulege is about in the same situation, where a lot of Americans just went out because robberies became just too common, drug addicts roam the streets just hoping to find a way to finance their drug addiction and since they cannot work, they are looking for an easy crime, just ask Bajagringo.

Now we are finding that the South Baja Estate Police commanders are just organized crime members dedicated to protect people like Olivia and Nark who can commit any crime with impunity and also now can target any people and put them in jail without any legal requisite or cause.

On my land, that is what motivated me to put a fence and allow entrance to my property by only a couple of entrances that are the ones that have to pass in front of the people living on the beach; in 2009 an American camping was killed at La Armenta beach to steal his car and trailer.

That was bad, but now people like Olivia and Nark are trying to take control of the whole region and that mean to be able to continue selling their drugs to people local and visitors.

Some of you may think that it is their business, but when those junkies assault you and kill some loved one, it becomes personal, also tourism is about gone because the insecurity cause by them just became intolerable.

If you talk to Rosarito Beach, Tijuana, Ensenada, El Rosario, Guerrero Negro, Santa Rosalia, Mulege, Constitucion and even Los Cabos people, you will find that it is a common problem that became worst on 2012 but it was bad before.

We are being inundated and I mean the whole Baja peninsula by drug addicts that are preying on tourism and Americans living there.

What can we do????? get informed and this is the almost only way.
BajaNomads is providing a way to get the real warnings from the whole Baja and believe me, Bajanomads are not the only ones reading this and that is why they are becoming desperate and worried.
This thread was initiated by La Vaquera and Nark, have you heard from them ????? no, because they are becoming exposed here and that is why this thread exist at all.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

This thread started by Olivia and Nark, explain exactly the situation that exist today in Baja, exposing the kind of influence organized crime and their surrogates like Olivia and Nark are doing today in Baja.

It apply to any people interested in Baja, because those are the actual situations you would be subjected to if you live or travel to Baja and is a clear warning on how the Justice department became just the strong arm for the organized crime.

As usual you have it backwards.

The only value to this thread is to warn people to stay away from the likes of you.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 01:52 PM

Skipjack Joe

You have always being one of the drug trafficker’s blind and reasonless defenders.

It is in my best interest to be honest with my would be customers, I prefer a customer that does not come today and remain harmless to one that come thinking Baja is safe and becomes a crime victim.

If you act with honesty and warn about real dangers today, when you say the situations is safe, people will believe you and that mean to remain honest with all your comments.
That clearly is not your situation, because when you say, you know them personally, it means that you must have been there when they consume drugs and become drunks to the ground, or do you claim that you have never see them stoned???
You would be the only one in the whole region to ignore that fact.

Your case is exactly the contrary, because you always make comments attacking but never say anything useful to t and that is the main reason why this forum exist, to try to improve Baja’s situation, warn people going to Baja about real dangers and inform them about the real situation, not the idyllic presented to them in official information bulletins.

You try to put me on the same level as La Vaquera and Nark, but I have never committed a crime while they have been convicted of several crimes, one of them the federal felony committed by selling turtle soup in their restaurant, selling drugs, promoting drug use among their employees and other people employees.

You may be in their same level, but not me or my employees who were returned to freedom without the smallest of criminal charges after staying 6 months in jail without committing any crime.

I am not a drug addict, they are, I do not sell drugs, they do, I do not commit robberies, they do, I do not try to kill people, they did, I do not sell protected species in my restaurant, they do, I do not allow drug trafficking on my property, they do, even putting my life in jeopardy because of them.

That is a big difference that only people like you do not see, but clearly a lot of other Nomads do, so do not refrain your opinions, but be ready for honest responses, dont cry about this thread existence.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 02:14 PM

Gnukid
Another of the mindless and blind drug traffickers advocates.

Please, before writing why don’t you read other peoples comments, because it is clear that you write without reading, attack without reason and talk about discrimination and threats without even knowing about what you are talking about.
Nobody is discrimination nobody here, nobody make any race comments, even when it is clear that people commenting here are from both countries and both languages.

Nobody is harassing anybody here; we are only exposing security problems in Baja with real cases, not with economical interests before the customer’s safety.

Your comments are out of context but I do not ask you to stop your comments, only to read before your write about facts that you do not know about.

I didn’t even knew that Elinvestigat8tor had something to do with el Rosario or Mexico at all, I just thought that he was and is an honest guy with police experience based on his comments here and other threads, I do have not had the fortune to know him personally, but I have become friendly to him because he is honest on his comments and those comments have not always been in my favor, he has corrected me a few times, he has questioned me a lot of times and he has asked me for explanations several times, but he has done it always in a honest and impartial way and that is what I appreciate, honesty; honesty that you can recognize in him without knowing him personally the same way I do not find it in you.

This is not harassment, it is a honest comment based on your own ignorance about an issue that you have before your eyes but are too lazy to read about before making comments that try clearly to promote censure.

Discrimination, harassment, abuse, threats of violence, under the cover of intimidation??????
Where anybody discriminate somebody???? for what reason???
Where does anybody harass anybody?????
Who abuse who????, where?????
Who made threats of violence?????? How would anybody fulfill any threats through a forum???
Who is intimidating anybody here???? how anyone would become intimidated through a Forum????

Come on, if you want to exercise censure on an issue you do not want to hear about, just do not come in to this thread, just stop reading and of course do not write about issues you do not know about, you do not even read about and do it just to try to cover some drug traffickers who have been already convicted of crimes against nature and people.

You drug traffiker's advoctes are becoming boring and transparent.:?:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 02:41 PM

gnukid

I forgot
YIu forgot to ask who will stand up for sea turtles being sold as soup in Olivia and Nark restaurant??????
Not your certainly also
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 03:07 PM

Hey where's Pompano?
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 03:15 PM

HMMMMM!:lol:
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 03:31 PM

I Like. HMMMMM! HMMMMM! HMMMMM!:lol::lol::lol:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
 Pages:  1  ..  72    74    76  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.