Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by paranewbi
Hey where's Pompano?

Not on this thread, that's for sure.

He avoids threads like this at all costs. And rightly so. There's nothing further to add that here hasn't been rehashed a dozen times.

Ramuma thinks he's somehow providing a public service here. Wow. How delusional.
coconaco
Nomad

Mood: respooled

[*] posted on 8-29-2012 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
And it goes round,an round,an round and the music goes on,an on, an on, ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MARqTpQ8YGM

THE MINNOW must be lost!!!!!
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 08:51 AM

Gnukid

All you have are facts, but clearly you do not understand even one of them
They TRIED to jail me, but FAILED because my property title was already in file and had to free me at once because of the Federal judge overlooking.

I have never been convicted of any crime absolutely.

I was not prosecuted for fraud, you are wrong, the one that was convicted for Fraud was Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Jorge Michael i n the case promoted by Mr., and MRS. Christ, she was convicted and ordered to repay the money something she never did and did not served the time as the judge ordered.

As I know, Craigh never went to jail or has been prosecuted; he is the one making criminal chrges against the lady who is over Federal Zone. You are completely wrong.:spingrin:

Elinvestigat8tor never harasses, he is only clear about his points of view, a little too much enthusiasm (he has the right to do so), but he has never been found lying or badly informed while you are clearly not honest, lye constantly and write while extremely bad informed or with a completely lack of honesty as you like.:fire:

Concerning the government, it is clear that the Estate District attorney belong to the organized crime (he has been publicly denounced by the Estate policeman):O, he moves on Olivbia Higuera Aguilar La Vaquera a convicted criminal's orders, they have been publicly accused by the Estate Policeman confirming what I have said before in this thread; also contradicting you, the Federal government was the one who intervened in my favor, granting me the federal judge protection against the clearly illegal actions of the Estate District attorney and that mean, that you are wrong again on your mal intentioned expressions; expressions that you have the right to express but I have the right to refute and expose you as a liar and organized crime surrogate and voice.:P

El Investigat8tor and Craigh have no interest or need to go to Playa Buenaventura or south of it while I have an employee in my hotel and I do not need to go there but I am legally there all the time and I can be there anytime I want; on the other hand, you certainly cannot go there but certainly you can go south of that place, all the way to Antarctica if you want.

Gnukid, you certainly do not know or even understand the problem ventilated here, we are not exercising possession here, the possession is being exercised against all criminal forces, what we are expressing here is a true case that exemplifies the Baja situation that have deteriorated so much with this Estate authorities that they have became organized crime partners and not only protectors.:!:

We are exposing the fact that a organized crime member and Nark are able to move the Estate authorities to clear their way for selling and transporting big loads of drugs. Criminals that here have been exposed for selling sea turtle soup, the fact that they were convicted for that Federal crime and the fact that they were never jailed for that crime even being convicted.

What we are doing is warning local and foreign visitor to Baja about the actual situation in an honest way so they are not subjected to the same illegal actions that may endanger their lives and property, dangerous and illegal actions that come from the authority that supposed to protect them.

That is what this is about.

[Edited on 8-30-2012 by ramuma53]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Gnukid

All you have are facts,

Probably not the most effective way to enter an arguement. :lol::lol:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 09:05 AM

Why if it is so boring, it is in the third place on this Forum

That is called interest by all Nomads:rolleyes:

Also if you see, the most read and answered topics in this Forum are related to the Security problem in Baja and that mean, Nomads are being informed and are participationg on this threads actively and that is a public service not provided anywhere else.:saint:

David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 09:07 AM

Are your employees at your run-down/ closed hotel Playa Buenaventura still waiting to be paid for their employment beginning last Semana Santa?

They want to go home, and even when offered bus fair back to the Mainland to be re-united with their families, they will remain at Bahia Concepcion until you pay them.

While we were having dinner at the beautiful restaurant owned and operated by Mark and Olivia, next door to your closed hotel, your employees came over asking for a favor (they were out of fuel for your generator)... and to show you how nice Mark and Olivia are, they hold no ill feelings for your poor unpaid workers, and helped them get the fuel (and other things when asked).

No rumor, no lie... I saw and heard all this first hand.

If you haven't yet, make a trip to 'your' hotel, pay the workers you hired, and stop abusing them... and your neighbors Mark and Olivia... good people.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 09:07 AM

Don't confuse interest with validation senor.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 09:31 AM

tripledigitken

Interest is shown by reading a long thread and taking the time to answer and offer a point of view, otherwise they will not bother to do it.

Validation is expressed by continuous interest, when you find something false, you just discard that information and never return for more, certainly not this case.

Certainly you are also not understanding the message found in statistics while the forum master certainly do.

I understand that organized crime has an interest in repressing information; they thrive on ignorance of the facts and we know they have surrogates and voices here trying to do exactly that, those voices ask for censure and to quiet the information while not explaining why they continuously keep reading and participation on a thread that clearly they do not like.

To provide information is dangerous and they have shown the will to take actions to repress this information, but clearly by providing this information, we encourage others like the Estate Policeman to denounce the corrupt South Baja authorities and they did it publicly.

In Mexico, being a journalist is more dangerous than to be in the Gulf war and we just withnessed the Estate Plice illegal actions to jail 6 people without a legal cause, just because we denounced them and La Vaquera for their organized crime actions.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 09:41 AM

David K

Antonio is well and being paid, so you are also misinforming, he has been there 6 months and he is also repairing slowly the hotel and he would not be able to do that without money.

Why don’t you explain where are all the Oliva’s restaurant ex employees??? Don’t you care about them???? Or has my employees something special in your mind????

Well, all the ex employees who have worked on that restaurant, have ended up in drug rehabilitation clinics or are active junkies in Mulege and that is an extremely well known and indubitable fact.:light:

That is called a real damage to them, why don’t you protect them or talk for them.:?:

On the other side, all my employees are well and working on my other businesses; they are with me on the long run.

The two last employees to be free last week from jail, who were freed without absolutely no charges, are in La Paz on vacation paid by me and they will return to the hotel in a few days.

I need them to cool down a little because they are very sore with Olivia and Nark and I do not want any harm done to those criminals because we are going to put them in jail forever, we don’t take the law in our own hands and the worst punishment is being to jail and knowing that they will be there for a long time.

I have employees who have been working for me for 25 years and you can not do that if you do not have their loyalty and that is why Antonio is there, something that you show but for the wrong reasons to criminals.

David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 09:54 AM

So, your employees lied about not being paid? Or, did you go there in the past month since I heard their stories? Good for you for paying them finally... as I believe slavery is illegal in Mexico.

Have you thanked Mark and Olivia for helping your employees with favors, rides to the water and fuel suppliers, etc.?

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 11:19 AM

I try to stay out of this thread because I spend too much time on the Woooosh v. Tila real estate fight in the 'OT." and I don't have time to involve myself in another long on going real estate fight that can take on violent undertones as you look at the underbelly of this dispute.

However, I would like to take the time to say how much I appreciate Gnukid's post about the common threats of discrimination, harassment, abuse, threats of violence, under the cover of intimidation.

Again my hats off to Gnukid to sticks his neck out, and tells it like it is.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 11:33 AM

Tell it like it is!!!:yes:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 01:41 PM

David K
I talk every day with Anotnio my Buenaventura employee and he is fine and well fed and also repairing the hotel from all the damages inflicted by La Vaquera and Nark, the convicted criminals you propose we thank.

Since he tell me he is fine and I know he is not a liar, then I have to assume that you are the liar and since I have experienced a lot of times reading your lies, it is clear that you just continue to do your same work for the organized crime as La Vaquera and Nark advocate, keep it coming, but use different and more convincing arguments, this way, they are not going to pay you, because you are doing a lousy job.;)

Since you seem not to know English very well, Slavery if by definition the act that obligate by force a person to work for free while preventing him from living and exercise his free will and that is clearly NOT the case with my employees:light:

David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
David K
I talk every day with Anotnio my Buenaventura employee and he is fine and well fed and also repairing the hotel from all the damages inflicted by La Vaquera and Nark, the convicted criminals you propose we thank.

Since he tell me he is fine and I know he is not a liar, then I have to assume that you are the liar and since I have experienced a lot of times reading your lies, it is clear that you just continue to do your same work for the organized crime as La Vaquera and Nark advocate, keep it coming, but use different and more convincing arguments, this way, they are not going to pay you, because you are doing a lousy job.;)

Since you seem not to know English very well, Slavery if by definition the act that obligate by force a person to work for free while preventing him from living and exercise his free will and that is clearly NOT the case with my employees:light:

There wasn't just one man not paid, but several... I was only there twice last month and can honestly say what I experienced was the truth.

You don't have to believe me, but I do not lie and you have been caught here telling one lie after another (navy ship anchored offshore, false accusations, etc.).

Mark or Olivia have been harmed enough by your bullying. Why can't you just be happy with the hotel you acquired and make it nice... get along with people?

Does not the quality of life mean enough to you to end your war and just be happy with what you have? Is your greed so great that you will fight to the death over this land grab and not only never enjoy it yourself, but also deny the place to all the tourists to Baja California Sur?

Time to grow up and act like an adult... Instead of making the world a better place, you are ruining a small piece of paradise, on Bahia Concepcion.

Think about it... is a life of misery and strife really more important than happiness for you and all those you are around?

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 03:31 PM

Nomads
I have an obligation to act in an honest way here on this forum, even when it is not in my best interest, I have to share with you some new information I have on the Nark child molestation case.

ALEJANDRO CABRERA PAREDES, the attorney representing the girl child supposedly molested by Nark in his personal bathroom, contacted my attorneys when they were at the Santa Rosalia court room looking after the hotel employees and he offered his services as an attorney to help us put in jail the child molester Nark Jerome Burbey.

My attorneys believed him and on the premise that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they started to share information on Nark, even the information about the drug unloading on La Vaquera restaurant.

This attorney, who uses a lot of gold and diamonds on him all the time, was very mad and made a good job on convincing us that he was very concerned about the 15 year old girl supposedly molested by Nark, they tell me, he even cried when telling them how the girl was molested by Nark, sharing parts of the Coroner report on her molestation.

He convinced them to let him become part of my attorneys team and started working with them, showing real hate for Nark and La Vaquera, refusing payment and saying that he was wealthy enough and that he was working for the South Baja Estate government and the Mexico Estate government while his main role was on those official jobs is to advise the Baja Governor through his nephew and that he wanted to put in jail those criminals; to that point we could not agree with him more.

As a rule, we investigate the people who will work for us, to filter any kind of criminal that may try to come in to our confidence group and we asked Alejandro Cabrera Paredes for his professional title and bar association papers; he gave us nothing arguing that he was working for the government and didn’t want to make it public.
After that, I commissioned another attorney and we really went in to investigating him:

I just received the official information that, he is not an attorney, he has no professional title, he does not work for the government, nor Mexico City, not Mexico state nor Baja South or any other estate.

Also I found out that he has ties with the Zeta cartel and that he was in Santa Rosalia on a mission to try to get rid of Olivia and Nark and they may have orchestrated the whole event to incriminate Nark on child molestation charges on a contract with the Zetas cartel to try to occupy the place.

At this time, I believe that Nark did not commit those acts and that he is being framed by another drug cartel and let me tell why I believe that:

Alejandro Cabrera Paredes is not an attorney and he lied to everybody about that fact, even the district attorney in Santa Rosalia.

He had another person renting a room in Buenaventura that he supposedly did not know and he used her as a witness to those acts, that lady named Yolanda Avelar Calzada, who as she said supposedly live in Los Cabos as she rendered testimony to the District attorney, she supposedly did not know the girl or Alejandro Cabrera Paredes her attorney and we just found out, that, that lady, do not live in Los Cabos at all, she live in the Mexico Estate and is Alejandro Cabrera Paredes mistress for 15 years, she live just a few blocks from his house in Chicoloapan and she live with him most of the week and she have done it for years before.

That clearly put in doubt her role as a witness and she certainly lied in her legal deposition against Nark at least on her address and personal ties.

Also I found out, that the young girl supposedly coming from Puebla, really live in the same area as Alejandro Cabrera Paredes and knew him before those events, because her sister is living with another person that also claim to be an attorney but is not, whose name is Homero Juan and is an Alejandro Cabrera Paredes associate for years, who has an investigation related to a kidnapping in the Mexico Estate and with organized crime ties also.

That mean, that Alejandro Cabrera Paredes, Homero Juan, the young girl, her mother, her sister and the witness, are a group who were traveling together in Baja, sharing expenses, acting together and have acted on other occasions on framing other drug cartel members to eliminate the competition, that for some reason bother them, we now know of another very similar case that they did in central Mexico.

All those persons that supposed to be unrelated, live near one another on the Mexico Estate, near Mexico city in a town named Chicoloapan on Habtational Unit Hubris I, near Texcoco and are related to organized crime, the Zetas cartel and that fact, really cast a big doubt for us on Narks culpability on that child molestation case, that a false attorney filed against him using a witnesses that clearly lied on her deposition about her real address and ties.

Don’t take me wrong, Nark for me is a criminal that belong to organized crime and deals in drugs, traffic in drugs, is a violent felon, tried to kill Jimmy Rusell, stole from my hotel and I can surely accuse him of those crimes, but I really doubt that he molested that young girl, because I believe that he is being framed by another drug cartel that want their criminal action. I don’t want latter for them to say that I am framing them for that crime.

At this point, we just told Alejandro Cabrera Paredes that he cannot work for us, that he cannot represent any of my business and that we do not want anything to do with him or his partners and that he must not contact any one from my organization for any business or deal.

So, Nark, you are a criminal, drug trafficker, robber, tried to be a murderer, sea turtle murderer and certainly guilty of many other crimes, but not a child molester on that case and watch your back, not from us, but from the other drug cartels, the Zeta cartel in this case.

We don’t want you, or other cartel members there, so we will not help them against you neither, we will get you, but for crimes you have really committed, not against the law, but within the law, we are not like you at all and we will not use illegal means to put you in jail, you will be going to jail but on real charges and for real crimes you have committed.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 03:59 PM

Quote:
Nomads
I have an obligation to act in an honest way here on this forum, even when it is not in my best interest, I have to share with you some new information I have on the Nark...

sounds like ramsanus owes nark an apology!

wonder how many other things dufus ramsanus has gotten wrong??????
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-30-2012 at 05:15 PM

On this one I accept we were being misslead but on all the other ones we are sure first hand, also a criminal does not deserve an apology.

We accept we were wrong because we don't want him to be prosecuted for a crime he may have not commited, hope he were as honest as we are, because 6 people spent 6 monts in jail because of his false accusations, but we are not their kind, we want to remark this fact, that is why we accept and share the information that may aquit him of this may be false accusation.

We will not favor one criminal over another or help one against another.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2012 at 05:14 AM

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2012 at 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Summary

Rafael Munoz Martinez falsely accused an innocent person of sexual assault for personal gain.

= willful open and notorious defamation of character with intent to defraud

[Edited on 8-31-2012 by gnukid]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 8-31-2012 at 09:37 AM

Quote:
On this one I accept we were being misslead but on all the other ones we are sure first hand, also a criminal does not deserve an apology.

We accept we were wrong because we don't want him to be prosecuted for a crime he may have not commited, hope he were as honest as we are, because 6 people spent 6 monts in jail because of his false accusations, but we are not their kind, we want to remark this fact, that is why we accept and share the information that may aquit him of this may be false accusation.

We will not favor one criminal over another or help one against another.

Hi name is Mark. While we heard all about this trumped up charge, I didn't bring it up before because it is just plain disgusting. That you knew the details BEFORE they were made public makes YOU guilty of creating the whole incident, just the same way you created the turtle soup event... Shame shame...

Fessing up on this horrible accusation is a good beginning Sr. Muñoz... now please end the other false claims you have made and live in peace with you neighbors, the good people Mark and Olivia.

Pages:  1  ..  73    75    77  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.