Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mulege - Tony needs your help
adventureheart

[*] posted on 3-5-2012 at 01:41 PM
Mulege - Tony needs your help

Hello Mulegenos y Mulegenas!

Your friend and neighbor, Tony, needs your help...
He needs a dog sitter for Kodi and Bones so he can go to the states for my wedding.

The dogs would stay at his house. We just need someone to come by at least twice a day:
Food/water and 'nature breaks' in the morning and another trip to the toilet in the evenings.

Rewards Abound - dog sitter fees! eternal gratitude! presents!

Reply here or talk to Tony, Danya, or James if you can help.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather, to skid in sideways, Wine in one hand - chocolate covered strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \'Woohoo - What a Ride!
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 3-5-2012 at 03:18 PM

how many tonys are there in mulege?....let me count the ways???...tony?....toneart?...tony?

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
adventureheart

[*] posted on 3-5-2012 at 06:11 PM

Tony Gunnell, lives by the Jungle. (Sorry, thought saying Kodi and Bones as the dogs would have been specific since most people know Kodi aka Sir Barksalot ;)

It would be for about a week in August, before and after the weekend of the 11th/12th - we don't have the plane tickets yet, so no exact dates, but I will update with anyone who might be able to help us out.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather, to skid in sideways, Wine in one hand - chocolate covered strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \'Woohoo - What a Ride!
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2012 at 08:05 PM

good luck finding someone and congrats on the wedding !!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
adventureheart

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 12:32 PM

Thanks.

adventureheart

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 12:35 PM

Any and all ideas are welcome too -
Places you've heard board animals?
Locals you know and trust who could use an easy job for a week?

Thanks everyone!

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
how many tonys are there in mulege?....let me count the ways???...tony?....toneart?...tony?

Not me, Michael. :no: My profile is becoming less visible and soon to be *poof*. Cryptic you say?.........Hmmmmmmm.......

Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 01:12 PM

I have used Dassia to board my dogs and she is GREAT.
There is also a vet in LaPaz that boards animals.

Dassia does not speak English.
The Vet in LaPaz does.

This is the vet in Loreto:

"Patas y Pies" ......... Dassia Yareth Lopez, Veterinarian, has moved. She was located behind Hacienda Suites but has moved to Colonia Infonavit. She's located on Calle Alborada between Calles Horizonte y Zenith just down from the furniture store. She does have her sign in front of her place "Patas y Pies". Her cell number remains the same 044-613-114-0483.
BajaOkie
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 02:16 PM

Hi Danya,

Check your u2u.

Kevin
adventureheart

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 10:41 AM

Thanks Mula.

We'll give Dassia a call and see what we can figure out. i'm also trying the PAWs clinic to see if they have any ideas.

mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 03:52 PM

the "sirbarksalot" concerns me....nothing like a continuous barking dog just before daylight.

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 05:05 PM

Adventureheart, check your u2u
LukeWatts

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 08:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mula  
I have used Dassia to board my dogs and she is GREAT.
There is also a vet in LaPaz that boards animals.

Dassia does not speak English.
The Vet in LaPaz does.

This is the vet in Loreto:

"Patas y Pies" ......... Dassia Yareth Lopez, Veterinarian, has moved. She was located behind Hacienda Suites but has moved to Colonia Infonavit. She's located on Calle Alborada between Calles Horizonte y Zenith just down from the furniture store. She does have her sign in front of her place "Patas y Pies". Her cell number remains the same 044-613-114-0483.

Dassia does speak English now, if not fluently. However she takes frequent vacations and seems to come into money and high dollar items beyond a typical Mexican veterinarian's salary. Actually, well beyond a typical Mexican brain surgeon's salary. She owns a lot of high heels. She tries to date police officers.

At any rate, I'd believe the gossip in town. I'd recommend the vet in La Paz or CD Constitucion.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2016 at 09:00 AM

boy, what a jump from 2012 to 2016!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.