BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Noche Gay (de Travesti) en Tijuana!
Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Its Pole Line Road time

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 05:33 PM
Noche Gay (de Travesti) en Tijuana!

Leidys and I took a short weekend trip to one of my favorite cities in the world...TIJUANA. Here are some of the photos from Gay Night in Tijuana!

After filling up on THE BEST TORTAS I have ever tasted at, "Tortas y Mas" on H Street in Chula Vista, CA - we were off on the Blue Line to San Ysidro and the International Border.

Leidys waiting patiently at the Blue Line station

From the Blue Line stop, it was a fast 10 minute walk to this point in Tijuana, Mexico.

Our Driver for the weekend was none other than, Nomad 'CG'!:bounce:

'CG's' new baby - Lucy The Pit! was purchased for $20 from a Homeboy in Tijuana. Look at the beauty!:bounce:

Because it was Saturday night, we had the added treat of visiting with neighbors from the Barrio!:bounce:

'CG's beautiful Mother-In-Law Elvira

Leidys was as excited as going to the Gay Bar as visiting with everyone in Tijuana!

"La Nena" has been a good friend for several years.

Quieres Un Cerveza???

[Edited on 3-28-2012 by Ken Cooke]

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 05:37 PM
Taxi ride to the Gay Bar!

Look who filled up the front seat of the Taxi cab!:lol:

The back seat was overfilled with the guys! [ONLY IN TIJUANA!]

Women supervising the Men

$$Who Has To Pay??$$ [CONVERSATION TURNS SERIOUS]

Tension mounts as the conversation turns to Pesos...:?:

20 Pesos paid to the driver, and everyone began laughing and talking about the Gay Bar!:bounce:

Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 05:43 PM

Thanks for sharing the FUN photos, Ken!

[Edited on 3-28-2012 by Udo]

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 05:43 PM
30 minutes later, we arrive at Plaza de Mariachi - 1st and Revoluccion

Leidys and 'CG' looking for the Gay Bar.:tumble:

We walked past THE NEW Hawaii Bar, Tijuana - located at 1st and Revoluccion (Plaza de Mariachi)

Alex met up with us - Alex was photographed (by Me) in Dirt Sports Magazine at the Reto 4x4 event.

After getting seated, the show had already begun!:bounce:

Chris and Miri were ready for a good show!:bounce:

This Transgender Performer looked very convincing as she sang to the original songs!

We sat back and had a great time!

[Edited on 3-28-2012 by Ken Cooke]

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 05:51 PM
The singers kept on performing...

After the 2nd Performer, a "Laura En America" skit was performed. It felt like we were in New York City with both the enthusiasm and talent in this small Bar was demonstrated by each of the performers.

Leidys enjoyed the performers at this exceptional bar.

More singers kept the crowd entertained.

The dancers shined throughout the night.

...And the singers kept on coming...

The photos began to get blurrier and blurrier...

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 06:07 PM

GLORIA TREVI!! My favorite performer of the evening.

'CG' gave this excellent performer a tip.

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 08:47 PM
DirtSports coverage in Rosarito at Reto Hardcore 4x4!

Alex back in 2008 as shown in DirtSports Magazine!:bounce:

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2012 at 10:03 PM
One of the performances on YouTube!

El Camote
Senior Nomad

Mood: y Blues

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 10:17 AM

Interesting. Gives new meaning to a Tijuana Tuck and Roll job. :o

[Edited on 3-28-2012 by El Camote]

Knowledge is good. - Emil Faber
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 10:44 AM

Maybe this is the answer to the TJ Tourism Slump. Make the whole city completely gay. Gay gas stations........gay sporting goods stores.......even the trash truck crew will be gay.
Gay cops who will sashay around your car while asking for mordida............gay bus drivers.......and lets not forget the sewer workers, all gay.
Gay shoeshiners......gay sicarios.......gay car upholsterers....everybody gay.

They can change the city name to Gayjuana..the northernmost gay city in Gayja.

Yep, Ken....I think you're on to something here.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Maybe this is the answer to the TJ Tourism Slump. Make the whole city completely gay. Gay gas stations........gay sporting goods stores.......even the trash truck crew will be gay.
Gay cops who will sashay around your car while asking for mordida............gay bus drivers.......and lets not forget the sewer workers, all gay.
Gay shoeshiners......gay sicarios.......gay car upholsterers....everybody gay.

They can change the city name to Gayjuana..the northernmost gay city in Gayja.

Yep, Ken....I think you're on to something here.

Actually during the economic downturn the last few years, and drug violence. A lot of Tijuana gay bars opened up in the Tijuana area. I understand a few of these new bars have sometime called a "dark room" in these news bars. I actually haven't been to any of these new gay bars, but unfortunately I also heard of new bar gay patrons were robbed in some of these "dark room" but then again that's not surprising that some opportunists thieves would do something like this in a dark area of the bar where there is close contact between people.

But the sin city element of Tijuana has always attracted a lot of Americans, and Tijuana should perhaps do a little more to attract gay Americans to Tijuana's many old established gay bars like the "Hawaii" on Plaza Santa Cecilia where Ken and his wife were at, and the new gay bars in Tijuana.

Perhaps in Tijuana could attract more American gays to Tijuana. Then perhaps other so-called straight Americans would follow too.

I also understand there is a gay bath house that is gringo friendly in Tijuana. It might be a great place for you Dennis to relax at. I doubt anybody over the age of 50 has anything to worry about getting "hit' on by the gay locals.
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 12:01 PM

Only $20 for that dog?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
I also understand there is a gay bath house that is gringo friendly in Tijuana. It might be a great place for you Dennis to relax at. I doubt anybody over the age of 50 has anything to worry about getting "hit' on by the gay locals.

Well....that's a load off my mind. The last thing I want is some guy in Speedos bothering me in a bar.
Anyway....why does it have to be so dark? They should turn up the lights.

An after-thought to my post above..........Gayjuana could be called Gayjay for short. How do you like that, Joe?? Gayjay.....you know....kinda like TJ, but Gayjay. Do you think you could get used to calling your soul-turf, Gayjay?? Has a nice ring to it, huh.
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 12:26 PM

Never seen a man show off his "tramp stamp" before. I guess he didn't get the memo regrading those. ooops.

Looks like a surprisingly fun time was had by all. Very smart not to drive with no worries about your car while you are carousing. Was this our first drag show photo thread? JJJ is right that if the gay bars rebound, the straight ones will think it's safe enough to follow. But no cholo wants to take the chance of getting his butt kicked by robbing a Gloria Trevi impersonator either.

Thanks Ken, I think. Alonzo says he thins that club is "Villa Garcia", same owner as the gay cowboy bar "El Ranchero".

[Edited on 3-28-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 12:30 PM

Hey, Woooosh....will you call it Gayjay when everything changes? It probably won't last too long 'cuz the birthrate is going to drop to zero.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 12:51 PM

Quote:
Hey, Woooosh....will you call it Gayjay when everything changes? It probably won't last too long 'cuz the birthrate is going to drop to zero.

Dennis you would be surprised how many so-called straight married men with children lead a secret gay life. So I doubt the birthrate will drop to zero anytime soon even if TJ would become a gay city of your dreams.

Dennis you seem mighty interested in this thread for some reason?

Dennis you're not homophobic are you? Cause you know what they say about "homophobes" and their latent (hidden) disturbances at the conscious and unconscious levels?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Dennis you would be surprised how many so-called straight married men with children lead a secret gay life. So I doubt the birthrate will drop to zero anytime soon even if TJ would become a gay city of your dreams.

Ohh yeah??? Well they won't be doing any of that nasty stuff when it's mandated that everybody in the city be a little, or a lot, lite in their slippers. It's gonna be a Queertropolis, Joe, and you don't have to be biologist to know that gays have a hell of a time making babies.
Gayjay will be a ghost town with tumbleweed rolling down Revo and it'll look just like the Black Plague wiped out the entire population.
Pediatricians will be the first to go....even the gay ones. Gone. Nothing to do.
Just you wait and see.

[Edited on 3-28-2012 by DENNIS]
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 01:30 PM

Quote:

Gays visit the TJ clubs mostly for the stage shows like this one, or the male strippers at the other clubs. Some of Alonzo's friends from Vegas drive all the way to TJ just to dress up like cowboys at EL Ranchero. High quality drag shows aren't that common NOB these days. Straight people like Hank Rhon in TJ love them and we have several "entertainer" friends who have performed at his parties. It's jun fun- not really a sexual thing. They raise a lot of money for charities with these shows too- one single bill at a time.

[Edited on 3-28-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
It's just fun- not really a sexual thing.

:o:o Really?? I would have thought otherwise. There has to be a strong appeal to the latent side of these philanthropists.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-28-2012 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
It's just fun- not really a sexual thing.

:o:o Really?? I would have thought otherwise. There has to be a strong appeal to the latent side of these philanthropists.
Or just an open mind perhaps.

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.