Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: MULEGE RANCH FOR SALE
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 05:40 PM
MULEGE RANCH FOR SALE

MULEGE Gest RANCH FOR SALE This ranch has city water and a Well Large House almost fineshed, swiming pool and lots of extras. this is Titled Land http://www.mulegebaja.com.
u2u for more info

[Edited on 12-1-2006 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

cnelsoni

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 05:57 PM
Hi Bruce

Where is the ranch located and do you have pictures posted anywhere. I have a friend who is seriously looking. will be back in town on Nov 6th or so for a month.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-8-2004 at 06:17 PM

Yes there are photos on my website
the ranch is about 6 miles west Of Mulege In ano up right at the southern tip of the 10,000 foot runway.
http://www.mulegebaja.com

[Edited on 10-30-2004 by Bruce R Leech]

[Edited on 7-20-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-8-2004 at 06:37 PM

Hi Bruce, I looked at the web site and didn't see a link to the property... just an ad for your business and a great Mulege map... Can you provide a direct link to the photos, here? thanks!

[Edited on 10-9-2004 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 10-8-2004 at 07:01 PM

David,

Here is the link

http://www.santarosaliacasitas.com/mulegebaja/forsale.html

:yes::yes:

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2004 at 09:31 AM
Ranch for Sale

Rancho El Tecolote

[the owl]

Is the oldest titled ranch in the Mulege area.

El Tecolote is located about 6 miles west of Mulege at the southern tip of the 4000 foot Ano Nuevo landing strip stands just in front of the Sierra de la Gigantas mountain range

This ranch has about 60 acres of flat usable land.

El Tecolote is ideally suited for a person that loves nature and doesn?t want close numbers but doesn?t want to be to far from town. Or for the moor ambitious person A Luxury guest ranch It is in the perfect setting for this type of development.

El Tecolote has a swimming pool. And then the water is directed out for Irrigation.

The House at El Tecolote e is about 85 % finished with electrical wiring, pluming, sewer, and gas .it is designed with passive solar heating and cooling

El Tecolote has a number of Large out buildings fences and gates.

El Tecolote Has no Electricity as of yet but is only a couple of posts away from the main lines going in to Mulege but will require about 8500 dollars to put in including transformer.

The title for the Ranch El Tecolote is held By a Mexican corporation in witch I hold 100% of the stock so you can perches the ranch eater with or with out the corporation at no extra cost to you.

The price for El Tecolote is $150,000.00 Dollars with or with out the corporation. Buyer to pay closing costs and taxes if any. I would consider carrying a small part of that for no more than 2 years. this is a no hagel price

I have invested over 200,000 dollars in this project so far so as you can see you will get a lot for your money.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 02:48 PM
house

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 03:01 PM

Bruce, are you familiar with the sale of Don's old ranch, 27 AC plus buildings that occured recently to Dal? From what he paid yours sounds really good. But, does the pool have to take on bath tub temp agua? the well is always pumping at 96 degrees? would be nice to get cooler water but fo a jacuzzi - hell yes!

Tell me, i flew over it recently low and slow coming back from whales at SIL, saw the strip and said to myself, "Self, you need to be shecking that scene out, man!"
Can it be licensed? sweet deal. I better come see you although i hadn't planned on returning till oct after last week's plane rescue from hades.

what's left to finish the casa? is a generator avail for off solar power like AC?

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Bruce, are you familiar with the sale of Don's old ranch, 27 AC plus buildings that occured recently to Dal? From what he paid yours sounds really good. But, does the pool have to take on bath tub temp agua? the well is always pumping at 96 degrees? would be nice to get cooler water but fo a jacuzzi - hell yes!

Tell me, i flew over it recently low and slow coming back from whales at SIL, saw the strip and said to myself, "Self, you need to be shecking that scene out, man!"
Can it be licensed? sweet deal. I better come see you although i hadn't planned on returning till oct after last week's plane rescue from hades.

what's left to finish the casa? is a generator avail for off solar power like AC?

If you fill the pool the day before it cools down nicely for the next day. the 96 temp. feels nice in the winter.

I am told that the landing strip could be opened if some one were to do the work on the permits and pay the fees.

the house is about 80 % complete it has all wiring and plumbing, roof doors and windows, and septic system.

I had a 30 kva gen set out there for construction but it is gone now you could use one or go solar but what I was going to do was to hook up to the local power grid it will cost about 10,000 dollars including transformer.

I herd rumors about the sale of the other ranch is all so I don't know for sure. who is Dal?

If you get a chance to take some aerial photos of the ranch I sure would like to see some.

[Edited on 7-21-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-22-2005 at 06:08 AM
you bet

we can do lazy lo-slo aerial recon foto work when i get back.
I put the word out to some investors i have and they want to see the place this fall if it doesn't move before then. set it up for a corp retreat and biz entertainment.
Can you go see Don J and ask him about what the reopening of the strip protocol will be and estimated costs? without the strip availability there will be no interest from our group, and some official letter of intent will be req'd of the DGAC before we'd open escrow or close cash.

thx Bruce. How much for a 30 KVA genset? what happened to yours? diesel?

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2006 at 07:20 PM

Mike we already sold the genset.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2006 at 04:23 AM

curious - don't you have to have a "going concern" type biz to put land into a mex corp as a resident alien?

so what was the deal here? guest ranch that you'd charge for rooms etc??

don't they, govt, ask Qs after you don't show revenue in the "corp"?

i'll try and get the aerials next trip. sounds interesting.

Dale is a guy from the states who's father built Pescadero and some other properties around cabo - a 60s pioneer like Johnson and Van Wormer and Tabor.

so he had some $$$ and Don sold him his west ranch which was a hell ulva deal for what he paid!! had i known Don's was up i'd borrowed to get it.

so tell me, what happened with the flood out by your place, and what about security??

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2006 at 09:53 AM
my impression

is that you cant legaly live on a property that you operate as a corp...even if the corp leases it to you....this being said, its often done. also a mexican corportation has more red tape than many realize, eg...environmental impact studies,investment clauses,and monthly tax paper work to report financial activity...not to mention the requirments by the american irs to report on income and activity of foreign owned corps!....wasnt this property posted here sale about 9 months ago?...seems like a good deal like this would have been snapped up...
Summanus
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2006 at 10:30 AM

This is an older post. Looks like Bruce popped it back up again himself....the previous post was from July of 2005.

Summanus....ancient Roman Nightly Thunder God. He liked refrieds too.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2006 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
curious - don't you have to have a "going concern" type biz to put land into a mex corp as a resident alien?

so what was the deal here? guest ranch that you'd charge for rooms etc??

don't they, govt, ask Qs after you don't show revenue in the "corp"?

i'll try and get the aerials next trip. sounds interesting.

Dale is a guy from the states who's father built Pescadero and some other properties around cabo - a 60s pioneer like Johnson and Van Wormer and Tabor.

so he had some $$$ and Don sold him his west ranch which was a hell ulva deal for what he paid!! had i known Don's was up i'd borrowed to get it.

so tell me, what happened with the flood out by your place, and what about security??

we had no problams frome the flood on the ranch. it sets well above the flood plane.

we haven't had any problems with security out their we have good people living on all sides that keep a watch.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 07:19 AM

ok, am looking forward to seeing it soon. will definitely fly it fri and sat.

Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 07:23 AM

mike
i'll be there friday afternoon...

how about a "jet" picture of our place since it's changed SOOO much.

Jaun shot our last...awhile back

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 09:53 AM

ok bob i'll wing it on sat 500 agl coming back from lopez.
cost you a marg w/alex!!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.