[*] posted on 6-11-2012 at 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JZ
Never heard the background on this....
Anyone want to recap what all happened?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the longest thread to date on this site:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=38204

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
goldhuntress
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2012 at 10:30 PM

I can't even follow this insanity anymore. A long time ago, way before this arrest it was past the point of being interesting, it's just toxic. I normally like to support the side I believe in but this whole thing is so ugly I cannot even stomach it. I just hope truth prevails but there seems to be no truth here except some innocent people got screwed for one reason or another.:barf:
coolhand
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2012 at 10:56 PM

Does this mean Playa Santa Barbara may remain untouched by his "black hand"?
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2012 at 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
It's not over yet!

You still support this person, David?

There most certainly is but one side to every story: the TRUTH. Variations of it are nothing but lies.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2012 at 11:36 PM

Welcome back, Jesse.

I had always felt that Munoz should have been partly responsible for the violence, not just his workers.

I hope this ends the aggression between them. There is no rejoicing regarding his incarceration. It's too bad they couldn't learn to coexist peacefully.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JZ
Never heard the background on this. But I searched the guys name and found this post on another forum from April 2009.....Anyone want to recap what all happened?

:biggrin: :rolleyes: :barf:

Don't believe everything you think....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 02:43 AM

It is correct my father is incarcerated. The goberment awaken a 2009 case, awaken means that the cases was close for lack of evidence, but the goberment has the power to awaken any case they want if you afect there interest. You all know that my father made a punblic and formal complaint against the gobernor and distric attorney, for protecting known criminals. Why known criminals, olivia and mark have a large record of legal, penal complaints to the federal, municipal and federal goberments. Whit proof.
This 2009 case have no legal sustain, just a goberment making a dirty move.
This forums, and web site have my atention now becsause my father is not here to defend himself on a forum thats been very important to him for some time. Important, not for all the incredolus people, or person that have bad blood with him, for the people who needed advice to protect theire land, or portect them selfs from gobermnet injustice.
Yes my father have land interest, but he takes the time to help amercian and mexicans by his experience to protect themselfs from criminals. What i don't understand is that why people can have bad blood with a person who is helping free, no cost.
The violence in all time have been on defense, not offense part. The proof for that is all the cases that olivia and mark have produced with constant violence over the years.
My father is a good man, and he is inocent. He will be free in a short time, and if it takes longer, his family will protect his intrest and convictions against this criminals...like ELINVESTIG8R says: its not over yet...
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 04:55 AM

"There is a fifth dimension beyond those known to man. It is a dimension vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between the pit of his fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area called the Twilight Zone"

Do do do do
do do do do
do do do do
(to the tune of 'the twilight show')

[Edited on 6-12-2012 by paranewbi]

[Edited on 6-12-2012 by paranewbi]
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 06:32 AM

Didn't we lose a longtime Nomad from Rosarito Beach because of this Incident and subsequent lengthy postings?? Bigtime supporter of Raumana! And the beat goes on. Mano Negra Jr.?! Tio
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by paranewbi
"There is a fifth dimension beyond those known to man. It is a dimension vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between the pit of his fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area called the Twilight Zone"

Do do do do
do do do do
do do do do
(to the tune of 'the twilight zone')

Oh ....

I thought you were going to talk about your belief system again.

:lol::lol:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 06:44 AM

In Mulege yet!

Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
It is correct my father is incarcerated...
My father is a good man, and he is inocent. He will be free in a short time,...
Alright, who is this guy now writing as Ramuna 53?

If you look, you'll see that a Ramuna 53 signed up 2/27/03 and has made over 600 posts, mostly on the turtle/BuenaVentura and the real estate advice threads; then a Ramuna52 signed up 5/2/09 made one post and was Banned.

The person or persons writing under the moniker has written under the guise of hotel employee, real estate magnate and now that magnate's own son.

Good grief, people. Why in the world does Doug entertain this troll?

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 08:28 AM

JZ, where ya been?

That thread went on so long (still raises it's ugly head) that it's become a verb and an adjective to describe posts. As in:

"Oh no, this thread is turning into Turtle Soup."

or

"You're Turtle Souping my thread, man!"

It became the rare Nomadic Chubasco at times........just kept forming.

Burbs
Junior Nomad

Mood: Full Mood

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
It is correct my father is incarcerated. The goberment awaken a 2009 case, awaken means that the cases was close for lack of evidence, but the goberment has the power to awaken any case they want if you afect there interest. You all know that my father made a punblic and formal complaint against the gobernor and distric attorney, for protecting known criminals. Why known criminals, olivia and mark have a large record of legal, penal complaints to the federal, municipal and federal goberments. Whit proof.
This 2009 case have no legal sustain, just a goberment making a dirty move.
This forums, and web site have my atention now becsause my father is not here to defend himself on a forum thats been very important to him for some time. Important, not for all the incredolus people, or person that have bad blood with him, for the people who needed advice to protect theire land, or portect them selfs from gobermnet injustice.
Yes my father have land interest, but he takes the time to help amercian and mexicans by his experience to protect themselfs from criminals. What i don't understand is that why people can have bad blood with a person who is helping free, no cost.
The violence in all time have been on defense, not offense part. The proof for that is all the cases that olivia and mark have produced with constant violence over the years.
My father is a good man, and he is inocent. He will be free in a short time, and if it takes longer, his family will protect his intrest and convictions against this criminals...like ELINVESTIG8R says: its not over yet...

Son of Munoz,

Your father is incarcerated because of his wrongdoings. You must have some idea of how your father works against the Mexican people. His bogus formal complaint against the Baja Sur government was not correct and is a lie that should be prosecuted for libel. His claim of penal complaints against me and Olivia are all filed by your father or others working with him. They are lies also. I truly believe that you really know the truth and understand how your father works stealing and conning others. The same goes for your brothers, sister and mother. Your father has shamed all of you with his lies. I honor your "stand by my father" attitude. Any father would be happy with his son standing up for him. You and your family really need to investigate you fathers doings outside the circle of what he tells you.
The constant violence you declare Olivia and Mark produce against Rafael Munoz Martinez and his so called employee's is unfounded. To call us criminals is unfounded and insulting.
Rafael Munoz Martinez is incarcerated because of crimes against the Mexican people. WE DID NOT PUT YOU FATHER IN JAIL. IT WAS HIS OWN DOING.
Son of Munoz, you should realize this and investigate what your father has done, then make another conclusion. I believe it would be the best for you and your family. You all have been duped by you father into believing his lies.
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 08:51 AM

Mulegena...good detective work...any answers?

Hook - love the language structure exposure...possibly a 'nominalized verb form' ? I think the second form would make a good bumper sticker or perhaps 'Don't Turtle Soup me man'!
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 09:41 AM
Together again

I actually feel sorry for the guy. Maybe the authorities can put him in a cell with his former employees so they can be together again. I'm sure they will be glad to see him....:lol:

JZ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
JZ, where ya been?

That thread went on so long (still raises it's ugly head) that it's become a verb and an adjective to describe posts. As in:

"Oh no, this thread is turning into Turtle Soup."

or

"You're Turtle Souping my thread, man!"

It became the rare Nomadic Chubasco at times........just kept forming.

Took a few years off reading the forum. I made it through 10 pages of the Bahia Conception standoff last night.

WTF??? Scary as sh^t that something like that could happen and it takes multiple days to resolve. Not a very good thing for Mexico.
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 09:51 AM

Do we get our houses back??? Just asking...

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Me too.

He always seemed so convinced of what he said. He never wavered from his fabrications. Maybe he was delusional. It was hard to understand the man.
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2012 at 10:35 AM
YEA Delusional

some what like Gaddafi
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  9

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.