Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  9
Author: Subject: Rafael Muñoz Martinez "Mano negra" arrested
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 9-17-2013 at 09:17 AM

But you are still using commas in all the wrong places fireballs. Maybe your internet therapist/ English teacher can work with you on that in the future.

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 12:31 PM

JUZGADO SEGUNDO DE DISTRITO

Lista del acuerdo publicado el día 21 de abril del 2014
Principal 762/2012 Rafael MUñoz Martinez Juez Mixto de Primera Instancia Santa Rosalia B.C.S. 15/04/2014 Sentencia Unico LA JUSTICIA DE LA UNION AMPARA A LA PARTE QUEJOSA

This mean, that the Federal Justice protected me against the arbitrary actions commited by the South Baja Estate authorities.
Also this mean, that the South Baja Estate Authrities are now open for a civil lawsuit for damages to my name and hotel and we estimate the damages over 100 million dollars.
This also mean that all the potos pulicly displayed here, are now proof that the Estate commited a crime of authority abuse against me and my hotel.
Well. this mean, that we have justice in Mexico, even if it Works slowly.:fire:

Now the Estate authorities and the citizens that elected are going to have to pay a very big amount in damages, since the Federal authorities found all the acusations groundless.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 12:42 PM

JUZGADO SEGUNDO DE DISTRITO

Lista del acuerdo publicado el día 21 de abril del 2014
Principal 762/2012 Rafael MUñoz Martinez Juez Mixto de Primera Instancia Santa Rosalia B.C.S. 15/04/2014 Sentencia Unico LA JUSTICIA DE LA UNION AMPARA A LA PARTE QUEJOSA

This mean, that the Federal Justice protected me against the arbitrary actions commited by the South Baja Estate authorities.
Also this mean, that the South Baja Estate Authrities are now open for a civil lawsuit for damages to my name and hotel and we estimate the damages over 100 million dollars.
This also mean that all the potos pulicly displayed here, are now proof that the Estate commited a crime of authority abuse against me and my hotel.
Well. this mean, that we have justice in Mexico, even if it Works slowly.:fire:

Now the Estate authorities and the citizens that elected are going to have to pay a very big amount in damages, since the Federal authorities found all the acusations groundless.
Kgryfon
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 03:38 PM

Please just go away.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 03:59 PM
STOP!!!!!!

If you respond to him it just gets worse.

He needs the attention......if nobody responds the thread will die and maybe he will go away

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-23-2014 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

ramsanus:
seems pretty clear that you lost your case in the nomad court of public opinion! :lol:

how will your fare in the supreme court? i.e. the pearly gates? heaven or hell? :lol:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-25-2014 at 09:58 AM

Mtgoat666
It is very clear that I will never convince people who are related to organized crime or people who do not use reason, but be certain that many people understand and write on the side.
Also clearly, what you think is not important, because you are one of the unreasonable people, but you have your right to be heard and I respect and defend your right, but you have to hear my reason and proof of innocence that is now proved in Federal court.
On the same line of thought, it is not important that here a few people like you, who attack without hearing arguments or attend to reason, what is important is that the true comes on top and is known by all, including this forum and be certain that this is not the end, it will now be my voice in the Baja press the one that will be heard.
In this case, the Estate authorities got associated with a known criminals known as La Vaquera and Nark, Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Mark Jerome Burbey, they simple acted outside of the law trying to help her and protect the unloading of drugs on her restaurant El Sargazo in Bahia Concepcion Mulege City.
When I denounced the criminal activity, Naval Intelligence and PGR intelligence came to verify my claims, they verified it beyond doubt and then submitted their findings, nothing happened.
As soon as the actual Estate Governor Cobarrubias belonging to PAN political party took office, promptly started to help the criminals, by detaining without legal order my people at my hotel, committing 7 kidnaping and abuse of power cases, they also arbitrarily created criminal cases against me, they moved the same judge that jailed the ex-governor just to issue arrest orders against me and tried to prosecute me for stealing my own property.
This illegal support of organized crime by Estate authorities was denounced in the local press by the Estate police officers and several other people.
To this day, all and absolutely all of my employees were completely exonerated of any crime and freed after 60 days of illegal jailing, and a few days ago, the Federal Court, found groundless all the charges against me, drooping the case without going to court, because there is absolutely no legal proof that I stole anything, much less my own property that is protected by a Federal private property title on my name, while the supposed accusers, have absolutely no legal document to prove property, and I say supposed accusers, because it got demonstrated that the person who supposedly accuse me, did not did it herself, some person without any kind of legal representation did it, while her supposed attorney was the judge’s brother, reasons why the case was filed in 2009 as groundless, but entering the new governor, they just took that filed case and ignoring that there were absolutely no legal proof or even legal representation while having proof of my property, without any person asking for it, just issued 3 years later an arrest order and having my office and addresses as public knowledge, just sent for me to Mexico city and made a press circus, violating al my civil and legal rights.
All these facts are, what just has been demonstrated through a Federal court ruling, declaring the Estate authority’s actions arbitrary and groundless and those last words are the Federal judge’s words on his ruling.
What I am doing here, is just making public that at the end, it became demonstrated that I committed no crime that the Estate Authorities, acted arbitrarily and in help of organized crime and this is legal true now, not subject to doubt.
It take time and effort, but, justice come on top at the end in Mexico, also, this is now my time to ask for damage reparation and it will be sad that the Estate taxpayer will end paying for those damages that are enormous as you can check in this forum and more considering the bad faith actions from people like you.
Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2014 at 10:22 AM

I think he's entertaining. Much better than the rule following, pansy pickers that are worried about dirty motel rooms.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-25-2014 at 02:07 PM

My hotel has been closed for more tan a year because of lack of security conditions to opérate i South Baja.

Insecurity stablished by the Estate Government and its open and cynic help to the organized crime.

Thank good that the Governor goes out of office in a few months and a new one will take office and be sure the justice ruling will be restablished and the actual authorities will start to be prosecuted for their acts.

It is very posible that the actual Governor Cobarruvias will be sent to jail along with their ex District Atorney and chief of Estate pólice.

Just look at the changes all over Mexico, organized crime is going down and the criminals are bing sent to jail, now it will be South Baja time.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-26-2014 at 10:02 AM

I'm glad you are back Rafael and don't listen to anyone that has negative things to say about you!
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 12-1-2014 at 10:09 PM

The last actions commited by organized crime, mainly the 43 killings, just toped the cup.
For the first time the federal government contacted me to continue the investigation against La Vaquera and Nark Burbey.
They just received information that Mark Burbey is about to be arrested for onother crime, not the ones I denounced, but new ones.
With the Chapo arrest and Mayo Zambada on the run, the cartel that was supporting Olivia ceaced on their power.
The District attorney that invaded my hotel, is now out of the Estate government for organized crime ties, denounce by the estate pólice.
Looks like time is giving me the upper hand.
Now a Federal task forcé is being asembled to go and clean up my hotel and criminals arround, hope that by January everything will be right again.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 12-1-2014 at 10:22 PM

AZZHOLE was just deleted off another board/website, he tried posting the same chit, and was DEEEEE----LEEEE---TEDDDD from it.

How about this site too, ya think?

Black hand....... try toilet paper, it may turn pink again....

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 2-27-2015 at 05:54 PM

Looks like justice is finally arriving to Mulege
Mark Jerome Burbey was arrested today for RAPE and other crimes.
Finally order to go through with 27 criminal cases againt him arrived with a new district attorney to Mulege.
Gamil arreola, the ex district attorney went out because injuries during a hit by mafia members.
Hugo Paul Galindo ex Sub district attorney is out because of ties to Organized crime.
Now Mark Burbey is in jail today for being a raptist to a minor.

Looks like everything I said here is being proved true.
They were able to evade justice because the organized crime was controlling the Estate justice department in South Baja bus something changed on the last days of this governor Cobarrubia from PAN, who almos destroyed the whole estate.
Next is Olivia who has 20 criminal cases against her and 2 federal cases.
3 on the bag, one to go.
Hope that all those people that came trying to defend them against all reason, now start to understand what is finishing now in Mulege, a reign of terror implanted when Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Nark Burbey gon in bed with the Estate justice department to protect their drugs shipmments.
jbcoug
Senior Nomad

Mood: Needing Baja!

[*] posted on 2-27-2015 at 09:47 PM
Mark and Olivia

Just stopped in a week or so ago and had a great burger and met Olivia. Things seemed to be going well. Olivia shared about their weekly pig BBQ on Saturdays. On the other hand, Ramuna's property still looks like a total dung heap. It will rot away before he ever does anything there.

\"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.\" Andy Rooney
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 04:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ramuma53  
Looks like justice is finally arriving to Mulege
Mark Jerome Burbey was arrested today for RAPE and other crimes.
Finally order to go through with 27 criminal cases againt him arrived with a new district attorney to Mulege.
Gamil arreola, the ex district attorney went out because injuries during a hit by mafia members.
Hugo Paul Galindo ex Sub district attorney is out because of ties to Organized crime.
Now Mark Burbey is in jail today for being a raptist to a minor.

Looks like everything I said here is being proved true.
They were able to evade justice because the organized crime was controlling the Estate justice department in South Baja bus something changed on the last days of this governor Cobarrubia from PAN, who almos destroyed the whole estate.
Next is Olivia who has 20 criminal cases against her and 2 federal cases.
3 on the bag, one to go.
Hope that all those people that came trying to defend them against all reason, now start to understand what is finishing now in Mulege, a reign of terror implanted when Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Nark Burbey gon in bed with the Estate justice department to protect their drugs shipmments.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 05:16 PM

Update on what? The same lies he has told since 2008... all to push them off their land so he has more real estate that he lets crumble like his motel next door.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 05:32 PM

BUT! He drives a Tacoma!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-1-2015 at 08:53 AM

We'll see!

Geo_Skip
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-1-2015 at 09:17 AM

Please remove the above garbage.

Thanks.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-1-2015 at 09:34 AM

Rafael thank you for the public service announcement.

Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  9

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.