BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Room For A Month in La Playita (pref) or San Jose (centro)
Wanderglobe
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2012 at 08:58 AM
Room For A Month in La Playita (pref) or San Jose (centro)

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a room to rent for a month so that I can settle in and edit my Baja California video and sit still after 4 months of traveling in the kombi. La Playita would be preferable as it's closer to the east cape. I just need some quiet, electricity and internet access (unlimited). My requirements are pretty simple. I don't even need A/C. Just a desk and a bed, place to shower and cook. Thanks in advance. :)

bajajudy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2012 at 10:46 AM

Scott
I am checking around. Will let you know if I find anything.
I assume you mean from, like, tomorrow for a month?
Suerte

tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2012 at 11:33 AM

Check any possibilities for Zacatitos, too. After a few weeks camping, tho, you might want a little home cooking & pretty girls from Seattle. It's still cool over here, amigo, but windy. tumble: Suerte. Tio

[Edited on 6-16-2012 by tiotomasbcs]
Wanderglobe
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajudy
Scott
I am checking around. Will let you know if I find anything.
I assume you mean from, like, tomorrow for a month?
Suerte

Anytime this week. A friend at the Drunken Sailor said he may have a few places in mind so I'm going to pop in and see him today. Thanks Judy. I'm still planning to pop in and see you guys, just been pre-occupied with...ummm....sitting on beaches and watching surfers. ;)

Wanderglobe
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tiotomasbcs
Check any possibilities for Zacatitos, too. After a few weeks camping, tho, you might want a little home cooking & pretty girls from Seattle. It's still cool over here, amigo, but windy. tumble: Suerte. Tio

[Edited on 6-16-2012 by tiotomasbcs]

Zacatitos is nice but it's off the grid. I don't want to be a burden on someones power with me extra monitor and toys. It's also an issue with internet access which I really need too. I could handle pretty girls from Seattle though. :)

bajajudy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 07:51 AM

There are 2 rooms above Marisela mini-super. Dont know about the internet.

Wanderglobe
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajudy
There are 2 rooms above Marisela mini-super. Dont know about the internet.

Gracias Judy

bajafreaks
Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days !!!

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 08:37 AM

Have you checked the Hotel La Playita ? in the marina, they may swing you a deal for a month, we stopped by there last month and I dont think there wasnt anyone staying there, too bad the place used to be alot of fun its behind the massive hotel they are building at the marina.
Wanderglobe
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajafreaks
Have you checked the Hotel La Playita ? in the marina, they may swing you a deal for a month, we stopped by there last month and I dont think there wasnt anyone staying there, too bad the place used to be alot of fun its behind the massive hotel they are building at the marina.

I'll check that place out too if nothing comes up. Isn't that monsterous building ugly. Damn. Playita is such a quaint little town but that thing is gross.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.